Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS (58469 Views)

The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured / See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) / Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by anigbajumo(m): 8:20am On Feb 25, 2015
djeezy:
Wow. That's a nice feat. Highly commendable. Not everyone in her position would return the money. Some would say God has blessed them and therefore take the money. I hope she gets rewarded handsomely for her good deed.
see lyf,wil u return d money if to say is u?
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Seventeen(f): 8:20am On Feb 25, 2015
sauceny:
Her children be like "mummmmmmy' angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Her husband be like shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Her pastor be like

Her enemies be like cheesy grin cheesy kiss kiss grin cheesy grin cool kiss grin tongue cheesy tongue kiss kiss cheesy

Her recent thought cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
hahahahahaah, dis really cracked me up for sure. Very funny.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by djeezy(m): 8:21am On Feb 25, 2015
anigbajumo:
Yes.
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 25, 2015
Sajio:
... was the six months the longest strike so far?? are u aware of the 8months strike, during obj regime that led to d 7months strike of Gej administration. but the good new is, Gej has surpass everyother president cos records holds he's the first ever president that have disbust such huge amount for Assu... u know what N20bn is?? plz give kudos to Gej joor..

Actually....the money was 200million per annum for five years....and it was a drastic reduction from what was originally agreed upon in 2009.

And unfortunately....our universities are still underfunded. They would need something like N10trillion or more to really function well.

GEJ and his people would have done better for our universities if they got us off oil...so that we can have the GDP to massively fund our universities better.
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by LadyX(f): 8:22am On Feb 25, 2015
How much did the owner of the money give her as a reward for her kind gesture?
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 25, 2015
anigbajumo:

And would you be happy if I found your N20million, but rather than return it to you....I took the money and ran?

Yes, you would be happy, and you would bless me and call me a really nice guy, full of wisdom and understanding.....yes you would,won't you? cool
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 25, 2015
Imagine working at the airport and earning 7500 monthly ejo owo kini
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by olenime(m): 8:26am On Feb 25, 2015
bushdoc9919:

That's what you think dear boy.

Oh and.....stop lusting after money.It will do you no good. Money is the kind of mistress that leaves a trail of burnt hands and hearts.

You just speaking english!
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Evangelio(m): 8:27am On Feb 25, 2015
An Honest Nigeria, Onyibo with all their negative portrayal of Nigeria come see a Nigerian!!!

Abeg, is she married?

1 Like

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 25, 2015
olenime:

You just speaking english!

I have told you the truth. Hurts doesn't it. smiley

Ye do not have to listen to me though.
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by uncleck: 8:28am On Feb 25, 2015
....and yet she is an Igbo
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by pbs4real(m): 8:29am On Feb 25, 2015
bruno419:
That's how to know someone who will be poor forever.... Person wey forget that money na fool??
guy i tel u,d tinz wey dem go gv her no fit worth 500k--1m. . .bliv me
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by unitysheart(m): 8:29am On Feb 25, 2015
simplemach:
Nigerians are naturally good. What God has in store for her is much more higher than that which she returned.
Meanwhile vote GEJ for continued honesty and sincerity.

Oga, to GEJ, stealing isn't corruption.
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 25, 2015
This is why we should forget tribalism in this country, if she had stolen the money some fools here would be saying Omo Ibo too like money, blah blah blah, now she returned the money we all be acting like no one noticed she is Ibo, now to everyone she is a Nigerian??. How i wish Nigerians really think deeply and stop nepotism & tribalism.

undecided undecided So sad.. Shun Tribalism

3 Likes

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by pbs4real(m): 8:30am On Feb 25, 2015
Biggty:
Has she been compensated?
compensate kini? Her reward dey HEAVEN!
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Sobeautiful: 8:30am On Feb 25, 2015
SOBSISRAEL:
Am sure she did nt knw it was money. About the salary #7500? I cnt bliv dis. She earns dat and can still make up and wear fashionable cloth. Ask mizmycoli,and nairaland babe to estimate the cost of her cosmetics, then you know am saying d raw truth. Wel sha good for her.
But if she take it away is that corruption or stealing. Gej has the answer. Lolz...
I see that u have no sense of value. Everybody is not a thief. People are commending her and u have only nonsense to say. God forgive u. It's people like u that discourage others from being good. Why would u doubt her? For ur info, there r still good people out there and l would encourage u to emulate them.
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by pbs4real(m): 8:31am On Feb 25, 2015
Yustash001:
12 million?..Hmmm....don't know if i'll return it self....
98% of NL wnt return dt ego including moĆ­
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by rman: 8:32am On Feb 25, 2015
sauceny:
Her children be like "mummmmmmy' angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Her husband be like shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Her pastor be like

Her enemies be like cheesy grin cheesy kiss kiss grin cheesy grin cool kiss grin tongue cheesy tongue kiss kiss cheesy kiss grin cheesy cool cheesy kiss cool kiss kiss cheesy grin cool grin kiss cheesy grin cool cheesy kiss grin grin cool grin kiss grin grin

Her recent thought cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy .You just made me laugh and also summarized the reactions within her immediate environment perfectly.
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by pbs4real(m): 8:33am On Feb 25, 2015
Babaneh:
THIS ARE THE KIND OF PEOPLE WE NEED IN THIS COUNTRY NOT THOSE OTUOKE PHD HOLDER LOOTING PUBLIC FUND SINCE 1732
guy if nah u,u go return am?
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by mizzyboy007: 8:35am On Feb 25, 2015
fatdon2:
Josephine Agwu recently went viral after she returned N12m to the owner at the Murtala Mohammed Int Airport, Lagos. The Lagos State House of Assembly plans to honor her soon. According to reports, Josephine earns N7,500 monthly.

www.lailasblog.com/2015/02/photo-meet-josephine-agwu-lagos-airport.html?m=1
rubbish.....total rubbish....what was 12 million naira doing in a toilet in MMA?
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by greall12(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2015
12m hmmmmmmmmmm

Well fed govt suppose to offer the woman a good job, i'm very sure her husband won't happy for return the money
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by nodullin(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2015
i'm surprised!!! she's even IBO....

Ibo's are great people!!!

wink

2 Likes

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 25, 2015
fatdon2:
Some pepple get mind o, N12m i dey craze I will keep the money abeg. Maybe the prayers that i have been praying 4 the past 12years, God have finally answered. But wait o, N12m Am i high on monkey tale?
Son, a good name is better than riches.
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by iswallker(m): 8:36am On Feb 25, 2015
Thunder fire poverty...
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 25, 2015
Some Nigerians would have thought that the woman being an Igbo woman would not have returned the money, but shame to such people who have been proven wrong.
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by eduxerxes: 8:38am On Feb 25, 2015
She earns N7,500/month I think she deliberately reduced her worth so as to attract govt's largesse. But still baffles me that she returned the 12m. Exceptional lady. But telling me she earns 7,500 in lagos? Obong owo, afonyereke disappointment!
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by nello231(m): 8:38am On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=fatdon2 post=31057630]Josephine Agwu recently went viral after she returned N12m to the owner at the Murtala Mohammed Int Airport, Lagos. The Lagos State House of Assembly plans to honor her soon. According to reports, Josephine earns N7,500 monthly.

www.lailasblog.com/2015/02/photo-meet-josephine-agwu-lagos-airp. She is as beautiful as her heart
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by JoeCutie(m): 8:38am On Feb 25, 2015
icebebe:
Hehehe 12m? Woah! U are a kind hearted fellow and God bless u richly

Donno if I wuld sha grin grin grin .
No, you wouldn't. I bet it. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by pbs4real(m): 8:40am On Feb 25, 2015
Vock:
Meet a mumustical Mumu by my own definition
it happened in a hotel i work'd some yrs ago,d man 4got $20k in a briefcase inside his car,d man dn high gan,na him my mumu friend carry d briefcase go gv d man 4 room,gues wat he told ma fwend. . .i cnt 4get dt statement in lyf"u will hardly make it in lyf"na xo d man comot $100 gv my padi. .caseclose til today d guy stil dey parambulate. .

1 Like

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by cachal: 8:40am On Feb 25, 2015
Where are the activist when you need them? Whatever happened to the minimum wage...
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by tonquendo4u(m): 8:40am On Feb 25, 2015
Her name fit am shaa.Agwu.na from village dem de do am.if u c another 1,please call me
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Christine01(f): 8:41am On Feb 25, 2015
SOBSISRAEL:
Am sure she did nt knw it was money. About the salary #7500? I cnt bliv dis. She earns dat and can still make up and wear fashionable cloth. Ask mizmycoli,and nairaland babe to estimate the cost of her cosmetics, then you know am saying d raw truth. Wel sha good for her.
But if she take it away is that corruption or stealing. Gej has the answer. Lolz...

Lol. Maybe the writer meant to say #75,000 cos she sure looks like someone who earns far above #7500 only.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People / 8 Most Expensive Cities In Nigeria? / The New Lagos Airport Terminal That Will Be Commissioned In April 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.