Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan (23973 Views)

Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated / Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by Akon419(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2015
If the tape was not manipulated ,why is he hiding? He should come out and defend himself. This is not buhari brutality regime.. This democracy. He should hv asked himself how many people has GEJ killed even when they called him names in presence
Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by Kingofdevils: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2015
berem:
So Sagir Koli has to appear before they begin the investigation about the tape? Una wan kill the guy abi? Why torture his brother,a minor because his elder brother couldn't be reached?

Jonathan keeps redefining his cluelessness so his passive reaction to the leaked audio rigging tape is not a new thing to his weak and inept government.

Chibok abduction comes to mind.

Come over to my room now

You need a hot bangingg in the assss now
Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by dafemnet: 10:40am On Feb 25, 2015
Nigeria needs honest leaders,GEJ is not honest.

3 Likes

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by Whymee: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2015
...a sincere president will say, " am interested in this voice recording and will want to see the sergeant okoli's younger brother...

Few decisions and actions like this give people confidence in their leaders.

7 Likes

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2015
maestroferddi:
Is it not time to do some thinking on your own instead of allowing Premium Times, Sahara Reporters and The Nation think for you?

Sagir's junior brother was tortured: What prove do you have?

Do we still have courts of law in this land.

Quit being brainwashed...
. . . and what proof do you have that the young man was not tortured?

4 Likes

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by TheOtherview: 10:42am On Feb 25, 2015
tbaba1234:
Obanikoro said that he was on a special assignment from the presidency on the tape.

Is the presidency willing to investigate itself?

No one should be surprised by GEJ's utterances, he was fully aware.

Presido hearing deaf and seeing blind since his last outing at a church grin I no fit laff.

"...Am not here for tea party, am on a special assignment by the President.” ~ Obanikoro
"...Then that Daramola (APC Fayemi Campaign Manager) I want him picked up in the morning!” ~ Obanikoro
Look here, you can’t get promotion without me sitting on top of your military council. If I am a happy man tomorrow night, the sky is your limit” ~ Obanikoro

5 Likes

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by DonaldGenes(m): 10:42am On Feb 25, 2015
Mynd44:
So Mr president came out in front of the whole nation to give uninformed information without "due process"?

And since when did they need the guy before investigations can start? can they hear the voices? can they hear the convo? are the people involved indentifiable?

The DSS is funny sha.

This administration is a joke

You can say that again..Mr President is a semi-illiterate

4 Likes

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by macof(m): 10:44am On Feb 25, 2015
Investigation or no investigation, rigging or no rigging. PDP or APC Fayose will win Fayemi anytime any day in Ekiti

Apshit are just desperate, first they claimed stomach infrastructure on my people now it's rigging
Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by phorget(m): 10:45am On Feb 25, 2015
kayzat:
Damage control things from Uncle Jona but its still shalow and clueless because he should have keep his mouth shut on the matter atleast pending the time he will have time to listen to the tape.

How can he pass judgement on what he is not ready to listen to? We need a change of government in this country.
Don't be surprised about the cluelessness of our dear president,after the October 11 Abuja bombing he did denied the fact that it was his militant brothers that were responsible for the bombing but alas! we all got to know who was behind the bombing in the long run. Uncle Jona has a way of putting the cart before the horse so everything he does or says will always bring out the cluelessness of his damaged brain. Why will the army torture a minor just because his elder brother is on the run? What will they have done to the soldier if indeed they had the gut to torture someone who has no idea about the said recording?. God will surely deliver us for the hands of a tyrant and we'll one day has a reason to smile again.

4 Likes

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by macof(m): 10:46am On Feb 25, 2015
dafemnet:
Nigeria needs honest leaders,GEJ is not honest.

And which of the leaders since 1914 have been honest?

1 Like

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by chamboy(m): 10:46am On Feb 25, 2015
Mynd44:
So Mr president came out in front of the whole nation to give uninformed information without "due process"?

And since when did they need the guy before investigations can start? can they hear the voices? can they hear the convo? are the people involved indentifiable?

The DSS is funny sha.

This administration is a joke
I told ya, u didn't listen

1 Like

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by obynoses(m): 10:50am On Feb 25, 2015
Foolish class members! If you are ignorant of what Information technology can do, then doubt Mr.president. Am not supporting anybody. But with my software toolkit, i can make Buhari to sleep with Bola-Tinubu's wife and it will appear real. It is only the people involved that will know that its untrue. So people can use I.T intelligence to achieve anything.I am an expert. If you need a trial, then contact me let me use your mother's face with that of Buhari making love to each other in a video. and you will not trust your mother any longer.
Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by masseratti: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2015
maestroferddi:
Well, you can't eat your cake and have it.

It is either APC produces their "Julian Asange" or forget the noise about probe.

The government will not be drawn into pandering to frivolous probes just to assuage the whims of an amorphous opposition.
deep throat's identity was not known by anyone until 40years later,yet Nixon resigned.so please say something else.

3 Likes

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2015
Whymee:
...a sincere president will say, " am interested in this voice recording and will want to see the sergeant okoli's younger brother...

Few decisions and actions like this give people confidence in their leaders.

Gbam!

3 Likes

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by chamboy(m): 10:54am On Feb 25, 2015
Akon419:
If the tape was not manipulated ,why is he hiding? He should come out and defend himself. This is not buhari brutality regime.. This democracy. He should hv asked himself how many people has GEJ killed even when they called him names in presence
fool6

2 Likes

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by TheOtherview: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2015
[s]
obynoses:
Foolish class members! If you are ignorant of what Information technology can do, then doubt Mr.president. Am not supporting anybody. But with my software toolkit, i can make Buhari to sleep with Bola-Tinubu's wife and it will appear real. It is only the people involved that will know that its untrue. So people can use I.T intelligence to achieve anything.I am an expert. If you need a trial, then contact me let me use your mother's face with that of Buhari making love to each other in a video. and you will not trust your mother any longer.
[/s]

Why cry more than the bereaved? Since all participants in the heist have admitted complicity, where do you get off with your vaunting assertions about some unproven IT wizadry? grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 25, 2015
obynoses:

Pdp supporters are absurdly stewpid. Hian!

3 Likes

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by chamboy(m): 10:57am On Feb 25, 2015
obynoses:
ehn ehn, D IT Guru himself, I think d IT u studied is d Clueless one... Abeg After an American Investigation Company Confirmed the Recording to be True. U here saying IT. IT ko, TI ni

2 Likes

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by lovat(m): 10:57am On Feb 25, 2015
berem:
So Sagir Koli has to appear before they begin the investigation about the tape? Una wan kill the guy abi? Why torture his brother,a minor because his elder brother couldn't be reached?

Jonathan keeps redefining his cluelessness so his passive reaction to the leaked audio rigging tape is not a new thing to his weak and inept government.

Chibok abduction comes to mind.

if the man can't come out then evry thing will still be termed *hearsay*
Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by masseratti: 10:57am On Feb 25, 2015
bokoarerams:
Berem you went to school now!!. how will you charge the accused to court without the witness, or are you suggesting jungle justice. if he recorded it he should submit himself to the Police and they will investigate and protect him, unless he is hiding something. And you Berem if you don't have something tangible to say just keep quiet and read our conversation.
please stop being myopic,deepthroat's identity was not revealed when Nixon resigned cause if the water gate event,there is concrete evidence that the event happened,why would you need a witness, is it in all crime that someone is there to witness it?

2 Likes

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by chamboy(m): 10:58am On Feb 25, 2015
macof:

And which of the leaders since 1914 have been honest?
u have to search Google for that one oo
Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2015
I will not say anoda word abt dis mad man called the best to come out of the south-south region of Nigeria. Mchwww
Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by masseratti: 11:02am On Feb 25, 2015
obynoses:
before you call people foolish are you aware that Fayose and omisore confirmed the authenticity of the tape?not only that a reputable it firm in the United state also confirm that it's was not voice manipulation?
Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by jomoh: 11:05am On Feb 25, 2015
maestroferddi:
Well, you can't eat your cake and have it.

It is either APC produces their "Julian Asange" or forget the noise about probe.

The government will not be drawn into pandering to frivolous probes just to assuage the whims of an amorphous opposition.

Did the use requested for julian asange's presence before they commences investigations into leakages that indicted their military personnels. That is even in a country that has a witness protection program in place.

So you want to silence him like you did General Azazzi.

Mr man you've being infect with the hypocrisy virus.

BLOOD SUCKING MURDERERS

1 Like

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by adanny01(m): 11:06am On Feb 25, 2015
walozanga:

He is a disgrace and what about your father? Cow like u

Am a cow? and you reply a cow? You must be a cow too to understand cow language. I am ashamed of the fact that I voted Goodluck in 2011, what was i thinking? Infact, i never expected that he was so dumb, i was told he has a PhD thats why. You must be dumber than him to see no fault in what the president has done to his image and the exalted office he holds. If you were not dumber, you will notice that more than 90% of followers of this thread do not find the president's comment a logical one and believe he is economical with the truth. Why are you different? Cause you are dumb!

1 Like

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by maestroferddi: 11:09am On Feb 25, 2015
masseratti:
deep throat's identity was not known by anyone until 40years later,yet Nixon resigned.so please say something else.
What are you talking about?

The FBI principal officials that made disclosures on Watergate scandal never went underground.

The scandal was more of protecting American institutions and values than partisan considerations.

Fayose won the election in Ekiti fair and square so APC should stop wasting the time they are expending on a wild goose chase.
Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by chamboy(m): 11:13am On Feb 25, 2015
maestroferddi:

The FBI principal officials that made disclosures on Watergate scandal never went underground.

The scandal was more of protecting American institutions and values than partisan considerations.

Fayose won the election in Ekiti fair and square so APC should stop wasting the time they are expending on a wild goose chase.
The Recording to me is not about the RIGGING Process it's about this statement;
“Look here, you can’t get promotion without me sitting on top of your military council. If I am a happy man tomorrow night, the sky is your limit” ~ Obanikoro

The NIGERIA Armed Forces is now an Attack dog of PDP

4 Likes

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by queensmith: 11:15am On Feb 25, 2015
maestroferddi:

What are you talking about? Do you know the number of officials that went to prison for watergate? Nixon himself would have gone to jail if not for the dimwit that pardoned him. Move to the side with your nonsense!

The scandal was 100% partisian, all actions taken by Nixon and his band of criminals were with intent to retain their place in the white house.

4 Likes

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by masseratti: 11:21am On Feb 25, 2015
maestroferddi:

can you just review what you just wrote?what the hell is FBI principal officials?do you guys think all Nigerians are dumb?please make Google your friend before you disgrace yourself in public fora,the whole event was leaked to the press by deepthroat to two Journalist who made it public nothing like FBI principal officials,you guys should stop lying you can't rewrite history.

4 Likes

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by cyril83(m): 11:24am On Feb 25, 2015
This man and his wife missed their calling, they would have been great comedians.

3 Likes

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by masseratti: 11:26am On Feb 25, 2015
queensmith:

What are you talking about? Do you know the number of officials that went to prison for watergate? Nixon himself would have gone to jail if not for the dimwit that pardoned him. Move to the side with your nonsense!

The scandal was 100% partisian, all actions taken by Nixon and his band of criminals were with intent to retain their place in the white house.
no mind that guy,in a sane clime Gen will be facing impeachment by now,in Japan suicide in China firing squad.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South / Owerri: Roads And Roundabouts Flooded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.