Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan (23985 Views)

Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated / Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by queensmith: 11:27am On Feb 25, 2015
masseratti:
can you just review what you just wrote?what the hell is FBI principal officials?do you guys think all Nigerians are dumb?please make Google your friend before you disgrace yourself in public fora,the whole event was leaked to the press by deepthroat to two Journalist who made it public nothing like FBI principal officials,you guys should stop lying you can't rewrite history.

God bless you! It wasn't even made known in the publications that Deepthroat was in the FBI! Sources quoted were anonymous!
Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by Awoofawo(m): 11:27am On Feb 25, 2015
berem:
So Sagir Koli has to appear before they begin the investigation about the tape? Una wan kill the guy abi? Why torture his brother,a minor because his elder brother couldn't be reached?

Jonathan keeps redefining his cluelessness so his passive reaction to the leaked audio rigging tape is not a new thing to his weak and inept government.

Chibok abduction comes to mind.

the bold part of post real touched my heart! Bro J is turning to dictator under our very nose..... What concern the little boy with his bro crime [ that's even if what is bro done is a crime self? ]

Every time bro J open his mouth to clarify issue, he alway fumble and create more negative issues for himself! He does not has any grain of leadership in him walahi!
Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by thaoriginator: 11:28am On Feb 25, 2015
Otuoke oooooooooooooooo 3x, Repeat till May 29

2 Likes

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by cyril83(m): 11:30am On Feb 25, 2015
maestroferddi:
What are you talking about?

The FBI principal officials that made disclosures on Watergate scandal never went underground.

The scandal was more of protecting American institutions and values than partisan considerations.

Fayose won the election in Ekiti fair and square so APC should stop wasting the time they are expending on a wild goose chase.

Fair and square ? There was massive rigging in that election and the only thing that can save him of that office is for buhari not to become president which i doubt.

1 Like

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by IbileIfe: 11:44am On Feb 25, 2015
[size=14pt]Now you see that you can have a PhD in Nigeria and still be intellectually re-tarded.
And this is the Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces?
No wonder the kidnapped Chibok school girls are still missing since April 14, 2014 and not a single trace of any of those who are still held by the Boko Haram terrorists.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by alowonle02(m): 11:45am On Feb 25, 2015
dre11:

Am very disapointed with what Nigeria president in which he said; Koli should come out to subtantiate d recoding tape. It seems president Jonathan knew d tape is genuie and wants Koli eliminated before d matter degenerate out of his hands. We all know dt Koli would hav been killed should he has nt been in exile. I belief Koli will come forward to present d tape and likewise substatiate it should his security guarante by d president Jonathan. May God Almighty bless dis country and choose for Nigeria a leader dat will take dis country to higher level we all been clamouring for.

2 Likes

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by emmatemmy(m): 11:50am On Feb 25, 2015
liar of all time

1 Like

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by enigma3000: 11:56am On Feb 25, 2015
dre11:

Mr. Jonathan admitted that he has not even listened
to the tape.

How can these people address the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as "Mr." Or is it not President Jonathan they are referring to?
Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by mahyowah(m): 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
dre11:

oh my! oh my! Did the president of Nigeria say this?! So if the captain never shows up, nobody will investigate the claims? chai!.. chai!...

1 Like

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by 4everGrand(m): 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
Jonathan can do NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING about corruption. And that is where the issue with him is.

1 Like

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by nkemdi89(f): 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
Mynd44:
So Mr president came out in front of the whole nation to give uninformed information without "due process"?

And since when did they need the guy before investigations can start? can they hear the voices? can they hear the convo? are the people involved indentifiable?

The DSS is funny sha.

This administration is a joke
How is Dss funny? In your mind you think someone will just come up with a claim and the person will not come forward to authenticate or verify such claim? Leave DSS to continue their good job and your path to play is to continue to be a law abiding citizen and give credible and pertinent information to the agency whenever you observe any breach in security.
Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
mahyowah:
oh my! oh my! Did the president of Nigeria say this?! So if the captain never shows up, nobody will investigate the claims? chai!.. chai!...

what is there to investigate if the accuser fails to show up? Besides only an elction petition tribunal can handle this matter.The last time i checked,the election petition tribunal in ekiti has finuished sitting

1 Like

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by philips70(m): 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
Now Barcanista and his fellow decampee here will feel how difficult and painful it has been for other TANoids defending this man and PDP all along. I will prefer the job of a truckpusher to defending uncle Jona.

2 Likes

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by mahyowah(m): 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
chukwudi44:
CAPTAIN KOLI SHOULD HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR IF HIS HANDS ARE CLEAN.BESIDESTHERE IS NOTHING IN THAT TAPE ALONE THAT CAN INVALIDATE THE RESULTS OF THAT ELECTION
Nawa 4 u o. E be like say you be JJC for this world.
Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by major466(m): 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

what is there to investigate if the accuser fails to show up? Besides only an elction petition tribunal can handle this matter.The last time i checked,the election petition tribunal in ekiti has finuished sitting
Don't mind them. They're are just making emotional rant without understanding the nature of the matter itself. They failed to understand that anybody can make a video of anything for the purpose of blackmail to fit their set objectives. It's like someone accusing an individual of embezzling millions without hard-core evidence to proof it. If the soldier has no ulterior motive, why go into hiding
Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by Zzyzx92(m): 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
paolo96:
It has to be stalemated because recording is not rigging.
Ordinary recording you call it rigging.
recording is recording, rigging is rigging. dont call recording, rigging...they are two different words grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by mahyowah(m): 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

chai! i'm bewildered by your inappriopriacy in analysing a crystal clear show of ineptness . A crime has been committed and until you find one of the involved person you cannot carryout an investigation? brother think! think! and pls can you show me where in the constitution that says only an electoral tribunal can make a judgement on issues like this and it cannot be made until they find all the parties involved?

1 Like

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
we could be here and discuss issues and somebody will hack some of our voices...GEJ

Kai, This man is too much. Please my nairalanders, how do they hack the voice?

4 Likes

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by goldman777: 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
walozanga:

THE TRUTH IS BITTER... U WANT MAKE THE GUY GO VISIT YOU PAPA WEY DEY PRISON?

ur obviously a bastard who has no mother or father a beast of no.nation in d cages of pdp
Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
GOD please why are using GEJ to punish us for the sins of our forefathers??grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by Fellonigerians: 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
Mynd44:
So Mr president came out in front of the whole nation to give uninformed information without "due process"?

And since when did they need the guy before investigations can start? can they hear the voices? can they hear the convo? are the people involved indentifiable?

The DSS is funny sha.

This administration is a joke

Since the guy will be called as a witness to tender the audio recording if the matter goes to court, he needs to authenticate it before investigation can commence... I dont know whether he will be safe if he comes forward though...
Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by hermesprogidy(m): 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
the guy should step forward so that you can kill him abi? mtcheeeeew angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by hermesprogidy(m): 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
Am happy for barcanista, at least he is now man enough to now openly state his support for the clueless one. I can't stand cowardice in any form
philips70:
Now Barcanista and his fellow decampee here will feel how difficult and painful it has been for other TANoids defending this man and PDP all along. I will prefer the job of a truckpusher to defending uncle Jona.

2 Likes

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by psalmsjob: 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
kayzat:
Damage control things from Uncle Jona but its still shalow and clueless because he should have keep his mouth shut on the matter atleast pending the time he will have time to listen to the tape.

How can he pass judgement on what he is not ready to listen to? We need a change of government in this country.

Lobatan...#WeWantChange...

1 Like

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by walozanga(m): 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
adanny01:

Am a cow? and you reply a cow? You must be a cow too to understand cow language. I am ashamed of the fact that I voted Goodluck in 2011, what was i thinking? Infact, i never expected that he was so dumb, i was told he has a PhD thats why. You must be dumber than him to see no fault in what the president has done to his image and the exalted office he holds. If you were not dumber, you will notice that more than 90% of followers of this thread do not find the president's comment a logical one and believe he is economical with the truth. Why are you different? Cause you are dumb!

Lol.. Na me u dey write novel for? Keep crying
Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by Change2015(m): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
lovat:
if the man can't come out then evry thing will still be termed *hearsay*

Hearsay is giving unsubstantiated evidence about what one heard, in this case, a tape recording exists and the participants in the recording have all (excluding momah and abdulkareem) admitted a meeting took place but dispute the implications of what was said. That is not hearsay, when there is a degree of corroboratory evidence.

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by LogicPower(m): 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
focus7:
Barcanister see your life, you hear the blunder of your hero again. They want sgt. Koli to come out so they could murder him, the man has not come out and are torturing the brother. If sgt. Koli did not come out, has the characters involve not been admitting the tape. Jonathan is an irresponsible liar.

The part in bold is, unfortunately, true.

I am sure even GEJ's supporters, the decent ones I mean, must be livid with disappointment at the manner and rate at which he appears so CARELESS ABOUT HIS FACTS when speaking publicly.

Even when speaking to international media, he often appears so unconcerned about, or incapable of, getting his facts ACCURATELY RIGHT.

He simply does NOT give you the impression of someone who fully understands that the SUREST way for a leader to destroy his/her PERSONAL INTEGRITY is to be so careless about facts when speaking in public.

Although I do not support GEJ and I will NOT vote for him, I would still personally like to see him retain the dignity and honour of a former president of our country (after he is defeated in the coming election), but somebody seriously needs to make him aware that even his cluelessness, as bad as it is for a leader, will NOT eventually be as DAMAGING to his personal integrity as this kind of lack of concern about the ACCURACY of his public utterances.

1 Like

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by United4lyf(m): 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
chukwudi44:
CAPTAIN KOLI SHOULD HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR IF HIS HANDS ARE CLEAN.BESIDESTHERE IS NOTHING IN THAT TAPE ALONE THAT CAN INVALIDATE THE RESULTS OF THAT ELECTION
imagine what they will do to him if he shows his face when they can detain and torture his innocent younger brother for 5 months.

1 Like

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
mahyowah:
chai! i'm bewildered by your inappriopriacy in analysing a crystal clear show of ineptness . A crime has been committed and until you find one of the involved person you cannot carryout an investigation? brother think! think! and pls can you show me where in the constitution that says only an electoral tribunal can make a judgement on issues like this and it cannot be made until they find all the parties involved?

Bros if you want me to lecture you then you have to pay for it.It is only an election petition tribunal that can nullify the results of an election. A normal court does not have that mandate
Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
Fellonigerians:
[b][/b]

Since the guy will be called as a witness to tender the audio recording if the matter goes to court, he needs to authenticate it before investigation can commence... I dont know whether he will be safe if he comes forward though...

No normal court will hear this case. The election petition tribunal in ekiti has concluded sitting. APC should go and leak their wounds.Besides the tape only shows alleged abuse of office by obanikoro and not election rigging. The army did not write or post results and were not in the polling booths.
Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by modhream: 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros if you want me to lecture you then you have to pay for it.It is only an election petition tribunal that can nullify the results of an election. A normal court does not have that mandate
This has gone beyond election thing and well you know it,nodcock.
We're talking about a seeming conspiracy to commit a crime here,which in itself is a crime.The parties involved have come out to admit such a meeting held,only protesting their innocence as per the criminal intent.The only logical,legal thing to do is investigate.
But as always,you will defend even the devil before the Judgement Seat,insofar as he has your bread buttered.

1 Like

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
modhream:

This has gone beyond election thing and well you know it,nodcock.
We're talking about a seeming conspiracy to commit a crime here,which in itself is a crime.The parties involved have come out to admit such a meeting held,only protesting their innocence as per the criminal intent.The only logical,legal thing to do is investigate.
But as always,you will defend even the devil before the Judgement Seat,insofar as he has your bread buttered.

Bros we work with constitution and not emotions,only an election petition tribunal can adjudicate on this matter. That is the law.Since the tribunal have finished sitting and given their judgment APC has no case.

Seriously do you mind pointing out any thing said on the tape that suggests the elections were rigged? Did you see the army at the polling booths? Is Gen Momoh the REC for ekiti state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South / Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu / They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.