Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins (41493 Views)

Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. / Attributes Of Men You Shouldn't Marry. / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by tiwo31: 10:00am On Feb 25, 2015
FrancisTony:
I was compelled to write this, with rate at which anti-virgin bashing threads are cropping out of every nook and crannies of Nairaland romance section.

Meanwhile, i'm not trying to judge anybody but with the rate they bash Virgins, Newton third law of motion which states that to every action there is always and opposite reaction, and it's high time they started tasting the cup of their own bitter medicine. We didn't tell them to be promiscuous....

People over-rate non-virgins when it comes to experience ish as if they were born that way, not forgetting they were once a virgin and it took them numerous number of sex to adapt and have experience.

Guys should don't marry a non-virgin because they are highly promiscous and insatiable on bed.
Non virgins believe sex is their birth right, and if you end up marrying them, their EX-boyfriends would release a hit wonder on how they hammered her first just like Femi Fani Kayode and Bianca Onoh Ojukwu(Mind you, i'm not saying it happened grin )
Considering the fact that they have tasted all kinds of dick, when you marry them they would cheat on you even if your dick is big since they have seen a bigger ones.... They will cheat if you can't pound like their Ex-lovers.

Well, there are some categories of non-virgins;
*Ones that were raped at young age and has never had sex afterward - This ones are mostly misandrist and you should run away from them because they hate men so much. Anyway, don't mistake feminism with misandry because they are two different things. undecided

*Ones that were raped at a young age and continued having sex - They are mostly sex maniacs with loose vagina and are insatiable--fear them because they breed all sorts of STDs.

*Ones that tasted once and stopped and Ones that tasted willingly and continued non-stop - The former is still okay and they're a bit synonymus to virgins, but the latter are no go area.

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde husband married her as a virgin and they live happily while many actress that chop dick at a young age are still single. lipsrsealed

***So, my brothers and sisters, virgins all the way and don't settle for less*** cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2126014/why-should-test-drive-partner-before/2#30364612
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 25, 2015
THANK GOD, my lady is TEAR RUBBER..
FOR this I will PROPOSE to her this week.
Oh..! I just remembered that we just got married

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by DollyParton1(f): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
lawd!!!!
The comments are even funnier than the original post.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by swaggyfunmite: 10:03am On Feb 25, 2015
iono y una dey fight, u wey wan marry prostitute marry am, if Na just girl wey one of Ur guys don deflower u wan marry go ahead, and if Na correct virgin u wan marry go on, life is abt make choices both good and bad, so stop all baseless argument, tanx and God bless y'all
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by taiocol: 10:03am On Feb 25, 2015
kayciano:
THANK GOD, my lady is TEAR RUBBER..
FOR this I will PROPOSE to her this week.
Oh..! I just remembered that we just got married
beware of all the brand New iPhones being packed well and ends up with a Nokia Battery or amala inside grin

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by shineeye: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2015
cr7lomo:
Westerners are destroying the morality of this world and some foolish people like Nigerians will only copy stupid things . Countries like Saudi still maintain morality even with their great wealth and civilization .

Those saying they prefer non virgins are just livin in self denial because its hard to find a virgin as a wife these days

The truth about a man's mentality is that he can't stand or imaging his woman's previous sexual encounters and that's the truth .

The moment a man knows his woman f..uckd some men in the past b4 she met him will make him loose respect for the woman but he will just only pretend .

Men prefer virgins period , who no like brand new
is true i will never marry a woman that lost her virginity i will never have respect for her ever again she will never be my wife....my mum was a virgin when she met my dad

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Profkomolafe(m): 10:08am On Feb 25, 2015
FrancisTony:
I was compelled to write this, with rate at which anti-virgin bashing threads are cropping out of every nook and crannies of Nairaland romance section.

Meanwhile, i'm not trying to judge anybody but with the rate they bash Virgins, Newton third law of motion which states that to every action there is always and opposite reaction, and it's high time they started tasting the cup of their own bitter medicine. We didn't tell them to be promiscuous....

People over-rate non-virgins when it comes to experience ish as if they were born that way, not forgetting they were once a virgin and it took them numerous number of sex to adapt and have experience.

Guys should don't marry a non-virgin because they are highly promiscous and insatiable on bed.
Non virgins believe sex is their birth right, and if you end up marrying them, their EX-boyfriends would release a hit wonder on how they hammered her first just like Femi Fani Kayode and Bianca Onoh Ojukwu(Mind you, i'm not saying it happened grin )
Considering the fact that they have tasted all kinds of dick, when you marry them they would cheat on you even if your dick is big since they have seen a bigger ones.... They will cheat if you can't pound like their Ex-lovers.

Well, there are some categories of non-virgins;
*Ones that were raped at young age and has never had sex afterward - This ones are mostly misandrist and you should run away from them because they hate men so much. Anyway, don't mistake feminism with misandry because they are two different things. undecided

*Ones that were raped at a young age and continued having sex - They are mostly sex maniacs with loose vagina and are insatiable--fear them because they breed all sorts of STDs.

*Ones that tasted once and stopped and Ones that tasted willingly and continued non-stop - The former is still okay and they're a bit synonymus to virgins, but the latter are no go area.

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde husband married her as a virgin and they live happily while many actress that chop dick at a young age are still single. lipsrsealed

***So, my brothers and sisters, virgins all the way and don't settle for less*** cheesy
to all d gurlz selling their pomo on high millage, "igbehin lo ma n dun oloku ada"
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Funkychic(f): 10:08am On Feb 25, 2015
You are above 15 and still a virgin? don't worry, still come back here and give ur testimony before or when u reach 30.. Shey u be guy?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by DollyParton1(f): 10:08am On Feb 25, 2015
joseph1832:

If you were really that wise, you'll know having big or small dicks isn't an issue when it comes to sex, the issue is "do you know how to use it?".

AMEN Brother!!!!!. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by taiocol: 10:11am On Feb 25, 2015
shineeye:
is true i will never marry a woman that lost her virginity i will never have respect for her ever again she will never be my wife....my mum was a virgin when she met my dad

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2015
Ladies in the house are speechless. Una no dey talk again?

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2015
blink182:
The sort of English you write tells a lot of your personality and thought pattern, it leaves very little to be desired. Your prejudice towards non-virgins is also very distasteful-good thing it is only your opinion.

Personally, I prefer girls with sex experience and love the so called bad girls that have entered deep into the world, to me, they are just a wonderful experience.

You can pursue your virgin dream while I enjoy babes who know what makes the world go round.
Synonymous, Promiscuous, an instead of and, Not instead don't.

They are all typographical errors and i can't edit it any longer.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by shineeye: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2015
Funkychic:
You are above 15 and still a virgin? don't worry, still come back here and give ur testimony before or when u reach 30.. Shey u be guy?
he still a virgin which is nice me too i will marry a virgin is the best love and the bible told us to marry virgins only

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nicklaus(m): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2015
cr7lomo:
Westerners are destroying the morality of this world and some foolish people like Nigerians will only copy stupid things . Countries like Saudi still maintain morality even with their great wealth and civilization .

Those saying they prefer non virgins are just livin in self denial because its hard to find a virgin as a wife these days

The truth about a man's mentality is that he can't stand or imaging his woman's previous sexual encounters and that's the truth .

The moment a man knows his woman f..uckd some men in the past b4 she met him will make him loose respect for the woman but he will just only pretend .

Men prefer virgins period , who no like brand new
Ori e pe jo brother. Let them keep living in a fool's paradise. Waiting to see someone who ll come out and say virginity is overrated. Let me hit his regretful life of no-virgin. Virginity is the best possession any lady can have. Every man wants it.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 25, 2015
taiocol:
am I supposed to copy my books online cause I want to give you a source, Go Read The Blacklist of carestarters
https://professorwhatif./2008/08/07/what-if-we-used-the-word-‘virgin-in-accordance-with-its-original-meaning/

grin

ama give you seizure or Heart attack if you test me, Am the wrong niqqa to have a problem with
Bad link - not loading.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by shineeye: 10:17am On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=taiocol post=31063448][/quote]is not trash dear am telling the truth
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 25, 2015
Truth, the probability that a woman or man who have had multiple partners to cheat is very high. A virgin's sexual urge corresponds with his or her first love. Thus, for someone(mostly women) to have had a partner that rides from dusk till dawn and marry a man that rides from dusk till midnight, problem don enter o. unless God hand enter that matter, cheating is inevitable.

5 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by taiocol: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2015
FrancisTony:

Bad link - not loading.
it's working or visit yarn me and search for What if we used the word ‘virgin’ in accordance
with its original meaning?

http://www.google.com/m?q=What+if+we+used+the+word+%E2%80%98virgin%E2%80%99+in+accordance+with+its+original+meaning%3F&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new click the second link directing you to yarn me
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Rhozabeth(m): 10:28am On Feb 25, 2015
I just wrote yesterday that reading comments on NL are becoming annoying but posts are now becoming more annoying! Wish some of these posts and comments can be screened b4 putting them on this forum!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by leomunch22(m): 10:32am On Feb 25, 2015
Euphrosyne:
If we don't marry non virgins then who will....
. I wonder.......
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by symbian03(m): 10:36am On Feb 25, 2015
EzePromoe:
OP, you think virgins won't cheat when they get married? Wake up from your slumber. Though I admire such resilient women who overcame all temptations to maintain their virginity till marriage but I can't place them as superiors over non-virgins. I've come to note that by generalization (though not fair), virgins are arrogant because they have this notion that their husbands were damn lucky to marry them. And again, that a virgin have not been inserted physically doesn't equate the extreme magnitude of sexual atrocities they commit in their mind. You know virgins fantasize alot about an utopian love life made in heaven and brought to earth. They do alot of kissing, romancing etc, without going close to any man. Tell me why their expectations won't be astronomically high when they get into marriages. Virgins are good honestly but 90% of them are just there due to lack of opportunity.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by symbian03(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2015
EzePromoe:
OP, you think virgins won't cheat when they get married? Wake up from your slumber. Though I admire such resilient women who overcame all temptations to maintain their virginity till marriage but I can't place them as superiors over non-virgins. I've come to note that by generalization (though not fair), virgins are arrogant because they have this notion that their husbands were damn lucky to marry them. And again, that a virgin have not been inserted physically doesn't equate the extreme magnitude of sexual atrocities they commit in their mind. You know virgins fantasize alot about an utopian love life made in heaven and brought to earth. They do alot of kissing, romancing etc, without going close to any man. Tell me why their expectations won't be astronomically high when they get into marriages. Virgins are good honestly but 90% of them are just there due to lack of opportunity.

You were making sense until you got to the lack of opportunity BS. Virginity is not lack of opportunity please! Weak minded people can't remain virgins NEVER! Self disciplines & mind control plays a critical role. I'm not judging no one but your world become exposed to many negativities the moment you give up your virginity "outside marriage of course"

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by bdek(m): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2015
whirlwind7:
With all due respect, sir, you can can take all your reasons and shove it........ angry

Why am I even responding to this??
because u r not a virgin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by adeA1(m): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=15pt]Hahahahahaha grin

grin

This op funny o.

You would have just said "WHY YOU SHOULDNT MARRY".

Or

"WHY YOU SHOULD MARRY UNDERAGED CHILDREN".

As long as a naija girl don reach 10yrs, she no be virgin again.

Men are now seeing ladies through the eyes of Prophet Muhammed(saw) (by the way, screw him)
[/size]
the likes of u re always bn sein on the negative route.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by illuminaty(m): 10:42am On Feb 25, 2015
The OP 2nd point is a very valid one......use 2 have dis ex gf dt claimed she wus raped @ a very young age(jss class),omoh,rite nw ehn,dt geh is a freak in bed.nuffin can eva satisfy ha.had 2 even dump ha cos she lays around witt diff guys....n 2 imagine say na calabar geh.......LWKMD
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by jerflakes(m): 10:46am On Feb 25, 2015
adeA1:
the likes of u re always bn sein on the negative route.

Thanks for the admiration.

I love you too.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by adeA1(m): 10:53am On Feb 25, 2015
tiwo31:

https://www.nairaland.com/2126014/why-should-test-drive-partner-before/2#30364612
thanks bro I cnt but to kinda gesture to u for elevatin what has already bn downgraded by anti- vergin squads. Hw do we expect the valueless being to appreciate th value-impossicant!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Ruqui(f): 10:56am On Feb 25, 2015
buygala:
Op's drugs are in transit embarassed

Please don't take him too seriously... We are working very hard to get to the bottom of his matter cry

OP, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME OUTSIDE BEFORE 11am? ... why are you so bent on embarassing your family with this mumu thread? embarassed
lwkmdead! kai ooooo...your case dey court. true be told sha...O.P you are high on some cheap drugs. like WTF! virgings like you've got one in your household. no offense oooo*picks my life jacket* off I sail!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Cherrywhite(f): 10:56am On Feb 25, 2015
tolexy007:
if all of us could be waiting to marry a virgin, i dont tink 1quaters of guys will b married, cos i dont no where we can find a virgin, unless we go to maternity ward where we could get newly born baby girl..... undecided. there is no more virgin on earth again, d terrorist have taken dem all.

Hahahha,u funny sha guy.Mayb if d terrorist av taken dem all u should go en get dam back na.U comment realy got me LOL.nice one
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by joseph1832(m): 10:59am On Feb 25, 2015
Nicklaus:
Ori e pe jo brother. Let them keep living in a fool's paradise. Waiting to see someone who ll come out and say virginity is overrated. Let me hit his regretful life of no-virgin. Virginity is the best possession any lady can have. Every man wants it.
Well I don't! Last I checked you don't speak for all male folks!. So please learn to keep your opinions to yourself!.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by haroldrich: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below

www.jobspase.com

"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) / I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. / Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.