Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,327 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? (28048 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by sleekch1c(f): 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Bisolarh:
Irresponsible ladies everywhere... Once dem don manage hold degree like this, dem no go let person hear word again on NL

Sadly, the OP is more brilliant than you this dumbed head acclaimed scholar

So the one who taught you to dress like a ratchet ho couldn't teach you grammar?
You hot,pathetic mess. Do not quote me again.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by sleekch1c(f): 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
T3Amo:
And what the guy wrote was not rude? Why are you such a fish brain

Fish?
Question is:does she have one? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by ogaprime(m): 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
This is my last comment for this topic...

Lala247:

Lol i didnt say anything thing rude
You quoted me ... Why .... If u didnt like wt i said u should have ignored it .

With your comments on this thread, you have given us details to know who you are "personally"."" For out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh"". So you can't talk without saying abusive words?? And you say you are not ruuuuude.

I quoted you, yes. But I am drawing your attention that you are going the wrong way. I make mistakes, I need guidance, anybody can make mistake, everybody needs correction or a guide to live in this world...

Lala247:

Ur still showing ur dumbness , fool when the lil girl grows she is now a woman n can decide wt she want to do with her bidy . If my post can make ppl get tattoo then ulot shoukd get ur heads examined ...

"Train up a child in a way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it""..So the little girl will just grow like that into a full grown woman without being taught basic things of life, normal human etiquette?? You said she will decide. With what I ask you?? When she doesn't know good from bad, normal human behaviour, taking responsibility, thinking about the actions she wants to take and its future consequences??. You can't give what you don't have, that's why I said I pity you...a sheep begat a sheep and will be trained the way of the sheep.

Lala247:

What lil girl griwn into a woman b influenced by on NL comment .
Like i said before , instead of thinking about how u will make money ur here chting rubbish .

It doesn't have to be only on NL, what about your house, your street, anywhere. Your words can influence (positive or negative) people's (young and old) lives. You will certainly be a mother one day...
About money? Money can't buy good character...

Lala247:

When u ppl see something u dont like ... Oh shes rude abeg get out
Its my opinion deal with it . Dont know how im affecting ur quality of life . Pls just shut it

Your life can affect mine if my children gets entangled with children of a mother who is selfish and lives for herself alone since its her body. There is no way a daughter/son won't follow the footstep of her/his mother.

Please don't just shout change!!, we all need change individually,personally,internally...please make this world a better place and it starts with you. Thank you...
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by ogaprime(m): 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
Trendytessy:

Why not?? ..... That's her choice to make

And your daughter will allow her daughter, and daughters will allow daughters....it will become a "jinx"

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should
go, and when he is old he will not depart
from it.

Is having tattoo on your body a good way??
Who are you living for, yourself, children or God
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
This guy needs help

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by tosyne2much(m): 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:
This guy needs help
Who doesn't need help ? cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by drnoel: 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
FrancisTony:
Inasmuch as this is a generalisation, i find every atoms of truth in it.

I haven't seen well-mannered tattoed lady.

It's is the ink of the tattoo that I'd causing it.
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Trendytessy(f): 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
ogaprime:

And your daughter will allow her daughter, and daughters will allow daughters....it will become a "jinx"

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should
go, and when he is old he will not depart
from it.

Is having tattoo on your body a good way??
Who are you living for, yourself, children or God

It can't be a 'jinx'....., like I said it's a matter of choice if my daughter doesn't like one i won't force it on her.

Live your life dear
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lol what a thread.
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by ogaprime(m): 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
Trendytessy:

It can't be a 'jinx'....., like I said it's a matter of choice if my daughter doesn't like one i won't force it on her.

Live your life dear

Alright, live your...
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Decryptor(m): 10:52am On Mar 04, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

And?

Let me put on my pretend like I care face for this useless reminder.

And like we also care about the epistle you typed to prove that your hubby sees you as an angel with your tattoos...Biatch pleaseee undecided
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 04, 2015
Decryptor:

And like we also care about the epistle you typed to prove that your hubby sees you as an angel with your tattoos...Biatch pleaseee undecided

Be gone mofo! Who cares if you care or not? Certainly not I.
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Decryptor(m): 11:05am On Mar 04, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Be gone mofo! Who cares if you care or not? Certainly not I.

You actually typed exactly what was on my mind when I read your first reply to my comment. It's 12pm in SA right now so scurry away and go cook your hubby lunch and stop shoving your PMS attitude on me before he changes his mind.
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2015
Decryptor:

You actually typed exactly what was on my mind when I read your first reply to my comment. It's 12pm in SA right now so scurry away and go cook your hubby lunch and stop shoving your PMS attitude on me before he changes his mind.

No, I'm actually going to stay right here. And if you have an issue with that, you can go out & play in traffic. Nonsense!
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Decryptor(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

No, I'm actually going to stay right here. And if you have an issue with that, you can go out & play in traffic. Nonsense!

And finally, here it is! The OP's theory is soooo true. I'll PM him to take the limits off Nigerian Tattooed ladies only. SA tattooed women are included. With the "Rude" aspect now verified on your side, let's talk about your promiscuity....How many men do you take a day and how much do you charge per round? Rsa50 I guess cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
Decryptor:

And finally, here it is! The OP's theory is soooo true. I'll PM him to take the limits off Nigerian Tattooed ladies only. SA tattooed women are included. With the "Rude" aspect now verified on your side, let's talk about your promiscuity....How many men do you take a day and how much do you charge per round? Rsa50 I guess cheesy cheesy

You called me a bytch & you expect me to what, talk to you like you're something special? Ha ha ha.

Respect is earned.

As for your craptastic question, go fvck yourself slowly with a chainsaw, you sicko!
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by tosyne2much(m): 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
Decryptor:

Thanks jawe my bro

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by iamdurent(m): 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
sleekch1c:

So the one who taught you to dress like a ratchet ho couldn't teach you grammar?
You hot,pathetic mess. Do not quote me again.
grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by meobizy(f): 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
Those are likely the ones from broken homes who know no better.
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
tosyne2much:
Personally speaking and generally summarizing, most tattooed Nigerian ladies with multiple piercing are aggressively ill-mannered, rude, promiscuous; they live a life that head towards destruction and they are adamant to correction. They are quick to anger, they talk without manners and wouldn't hesitate to tear you to pieces if you give a contrary opinion about tattoo

However, statistical evidence showing that barely would you see a responsible lady that lives a life worth emulating be caught doing all these things. More so, I have also noticed that many guys only date them as girlfriends and will not take them to their parents because it's an inscription that they are irresponsible, wayward and are not the right prospects for a responsible man. In fact, I dare not take those kinds of ladies to my parents

Though many of our mothers have old school patterns on their body and are not judged falsely, but this is 2015, things are now taking turns and the world has evolved into a different thing entirely. It takes the grace of God to find a lady a tattooed lady with waist chain, anklet and multiple piercing with a good character

On a second thought, one's physical however has nothing to do with attitude and not all tattooed ladies are rotten. As a matter of fact, it looks like there are magical powers that goes with tattoo which makes most tattooed Nigerian ladies rude, unreliable, promiscuous and irresponsible

Ladies and gentlemen, let's be practical here and take the western culture out of it. Remember we are talking about Nigerian ladies cool

Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable & Promiscuous?
Stereotype
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
Dotwillis1:
Not only r they ill-mannered, promiscuous, they r the most boring conformist chicks you will ever come across. They r aggresively dull as dirt! ...assaulting yhu with the most hackneyed left-wing tripe yhu will ever hear

buh lol, tosyn be ready for war with dhiz ya thread o
The least you could do is Attribute your post to its ORIGINAL AUTHOR Who posted it on Roosh's Returnofkings website. You are a THIEF OF THE WORST SORT.
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by sportowladmin: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4263585/swallowing-cum-pregnancy-/6113#72365282

Did You Know, swallowing your partners 'cum' during pre-intimacy has health benefits:

It makes it easier for the woman to sleep and improves the skin.
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by tck2000(m): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
its

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are Women More Excited About Marriage? / My Experience With Marijuana (weed) / Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.