Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos (63939 Views)

Nigeria To Get 3m Euros From Germany For Procurement Of Military Equipment / Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) / I Spent More On Military Equipment Than Jonathan — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by isan(m): 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Oyah kill dem aallll

1 Like

Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by mogbility: 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
I saw it today in abuja (giri junction)
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by dapachez: 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
Which port?
papaejima1:
Transport from where?
The ports?
SMH
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by shobroy10(m): 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=18pt]HA! IS THERE NO SECRECY AGAIN? MUST EVERYTHING BE ON THE PUBLIC DOMAIN?[/size]
its for us to know we hv government for 6weeks instead of 6years
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by Stanley08(m): 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
R.I.P BOKO
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by Habeyy(m): 1:08am On Feb 26, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=18pt]HA! IS THERE NO SECRECY AGAIN? MUST EVERYTHING BE ON THE PUBLIC DOMAIN?[/size]
FREEDOM OF INFORMATON BRO...FOI BILL....

ANOTHER ACHIEVEMENT OF GEJ
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 26, 2015
babadem2much:
Thats to tell you that we don't value human lives. After many men do fall. Well its a welcome development but it would have been done befeore now. We have lost somany soldiers due to this. This are the men we insult that they r running for d terrorists, accusing them of incompetency when they complain of inadequate weapons. A real farmer know the right tool but we keep insulting them typing rubbish under conducive atmosphere. God help us
you don't rush into a fight when you've not studied your opponent, you will only reveal your weakness. I've learnt a lot from Jet Li and God bless Jonathan real good, a man with good examples to copy from. 'he's also, slow to retaliate '
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by mekd: 6:02am On Feb 26, 2015
Were is the gay of a country called America, I tot they said we r Nt goin to win the war, GEJ don rub shit for their face. Say no to same sex. Gudluk til America apologise tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by overhypedsteve(m): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2015
blublahd:
cant a c130 transport it?
so if they were shipped in, a c130 will land on the sea and transport it to base? film dun spoil una
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by legacyint: 8:27am On Feb 26, 2015
Bt na waa for nja oo,,in dis age and time,,aren't we suppose to be transporting equipments like this with military air planes,,,tell how many days dat slow moving trailer go take reach Maiduguri now,,,so we cant even boast on an Hercules C130 aircraft,,and i hear hypocrites shouting JEG is working,,,, naija make we wise ooooo. Time for change is now,,,quote me if u want undecided embarassed
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by samuel900(m): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2015
greall12:
u want to scam them abi?

Mumu

spammer

Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by Vision4God: 11:29am On Feb 26, 2015
Gej is working.
God bless u mr President
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by boyshow75(m): 11:37am On Feb 26, 2015
jerflakes:

I tire ooo
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by Obijulius: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
BOKO HARAM =HAMAS=ISLAMIC JIHAD=ISIS=MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD= AL SHABAB= AL QAEDA= HEZBOLLAH=AL AQSA MARTYRS=AL NUSRA FRONT=ANSARU=HAQQANI NETWORK

These groups and their passive and active supporters deserve disproportionate and painful annihilation.

Play your role wherever you find them. Give them and their supporters the jungle justice treatment.
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by DelGardo: 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
What happened to the GEJ massive railway rehabilitation? Why are these tanks being transported by road??
Says a lot about the "railways" achievement being celebrated by TANiods.
PDP magic.
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
The end of Boko haram isn't near but here....

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jaypea98:
I am not a card carrying member of any political party but not withstanding Nigerians must still commend the government for doing this,because of the immense psychological boost it provides for our valorous military personel who are on the battlefield struggling to protect our territorial integrity.
But one obvious question still comes up though....why now?

I would say partly because we believed and trusted in the USA for so long
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
fairheven:
Shame of a nation! Wasting money on millitary warheads,when we shud be building the same locally.
If this country had rallied on the biafran weapon technological prowess right after the civil war,by now we be talking about arms exportation an not importation,but politics and nepotism won't allow that.
Defense DICONs of other nations are Building arms for exports ,ours can only manufacture "salt" known as union DICON salt.

Misguided response, a topic for another day.
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
DaBullIT:
Very disappointed about those saying APC is not happy for good things

You see a camo covered car and naturally you assume it's new equipments

Let's say it is, why wait till now, and how I do know that this is not another scam, later we'll hear that soldiers are not conversant with whatever it is they are transporting

Y point being until we see the content of the shipment, we can't assume it's new equipment

For all I know this may be the first step to GEJ's administration's hostile take over

Especially if those things miraculously end up with tompolo or Dokubo

Just as Boko haram magically acquired Nigerian military's armored tanks and Co

Next APC ass-kisser
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by DaBullIT(m): 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
Promhize:

Next APC ass-kisser

Must you show the world the amount of mumu talent you have ? ? ?
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
Shiifi:

and av u ever giving him d opurtunity?
how many mth did he rule?
check x acheicement?
wat capital project did gej produce?
and my man if any of you relative witness insurgency you turn to seek for change dat day. i bet you
give dis man a try and c wat x goona do

sai buhari

Please i would like you to mention those achievements, you could win me over
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
DaBullIT:

Must you show the world the amount of mumu talent you have ? ? ?

Successfully brought out the dog in you with 3 words
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by Jaypea98: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Promhize:

I would say partly because we believed and trusted in the USA for so long

YEA and the simple truth is that the united states absolutely betrayed us
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by DaBullIT(m): 6:12am On Feb 27, 2015
Promhize:

Successfully brought out the dog in you with 3 words

It just kills you to know how much of a failure you are doesn't it? You didn't have to quote me, but that stewpydity is just uncontrollable
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by benzion72(m): 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
anonimi:

Politician na same weight with the machines abi

Oya make you use your clue...... now, make we see na who be that grin

Dont like abusing people. I for call you clue................ Have your heard of air cargo plane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie To Oyedepo Over Rejection Of CAMA: Build Your Own Country / Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.