Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) (3989 Views)

"Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son / Indian Man Impregnated His 13 Wives At Same Time (photo) / He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by helinues: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
They said wonders shall never end. I was just at home zipping my origin jejeli when my phone rang. I checked, it was my buddy. He had already promised to loan me some money so seen his call was like I won lotto. I was about to ask him how far when he said Yawa dey oo. I thought it was just one of those things.I didn't take him serious. I noticed his voice changed and sounding like he wanted to cry.
I asked Oh boy, what is going on? He said Lizzy is pregnant, I was like what? how come cos I was into her. I was so angry when I heard the news . Next thing I asked, who is the foolish guy who impregnated him? he said that is the problem. How do you mean padi, I asked.
He started stammering that he also didn't know how it happens. I asked him, you still never answer my question, who is the oloriburuku (Mad man) that impregnated her, he said I should stop cursing that why is my own too much like this.
After a lot of persuasion, he confessed that it was a mistake. It was a rainy day and she couldn't go home, one thing lead to other and they slept together. As I am composing this message, I am still at shock cos I do not think the Lizzy have mind of abortion cos we discussed about pregnancy matter several times. Also, how are they going to break the news to their family?

I am confused, even though I am still mad with my friend, he needs a way out.

Caution: This is not a Nollywood story or fabricated story. It is a matter of 3 days ago, so if you don't have any meaningful thing to say, don't come with this is a super story or lies.

Your advice is needed.
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by Cutehector(m): 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Mtchew. Hav u called d liZzy to confirm if she is truely pregnant? He might fabricate d story just to make u forget abt d money.

4 Likes

Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Edi re oooo........
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by mperoakeem(m): 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
Buh wait ooo, to get condom of #50 Dey hungry sum people?
My candid advise, make she no abort am. As u don talk am she no get mind 4 dat... God will lead you throug
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by helinues: 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Mtchew. Hav u called d liZzy to confirm if she is truely pregnant? He might fabricate d story just to make u forget abt d money.

If you were to me, can you ask her such question? I confirmed from her close friend.
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by Cutehector(m): 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
helinues:

If you were to me, can you ask her such question? I confirmed from her close friend.
ok buh wat kynd of nonsense konji is dat dat wil make a guy sleep wit his own cousin. Even if he was so intensed, at least he should hav managed to get a cd or smth. Nw see wat has happend nw. Wat will d family say abt this. Its a very big blow.
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by Idiataqueen(f): 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahahahahaha i think u are rite jare
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by Islie: 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
He should marry her then

2 Likes

Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by Cutehector(m): 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
Idiataqueen:
hahahahahahaha i think u are rite jare
he says he has confirmed frm her frnd and she says its tru. Mehn dey really into some big shit. Lol buh dah doesn't stop him from payn me my moni loool.
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
Op, I read your post and I have this to say
First and foremost I believe your friend should take full responsibility for his actions
He wasn't drunk when he did committed this silly act. And its really disheartening to think that it was his cousin

How old is this cousin of his. Because I question her level of maturity and intelligence.
Is your friend married? Because if he is then its an even more complex situation
But if his not, I believe he should bear full responsibility. I know abortion would seem like the best solution now but its not.
I don't believe in wasting the life of a child or any other person. Please she should keep the child.
But the issue at hand is how you would go about this.

Does he have an elderly, influential person in their family that both he and the cousin can talk to about this, that will be able to handle the matter well and won't be too open about the it, perhaps they should talk to that person.

I know its going its going to be a difficult phase for both of them but at least next time they would be more careful

Thanks
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by helinues: 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
ok buh wat kynd of nonsense konji is dat dat wil make a guy sleep wit his own cousin. Even if he was so intensed, at least he should hav managed to get a cd or smth. Nw see wat has happend nw. Wat will d family say abt this. Its a very big blow.

God bless you. I also asked him the same question.. Foolishness of the highest order
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by emperorchedda(m): 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
He should do the reasonable thing, evacuate the foetus immediately before its too late and the baby brings complication to the family

1 Like

Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by johnjon: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
Abortion sad

1 Like

Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
NABS!! cheesy grin
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by emperorchedda(m): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
Hmm
You're better than this

2 Likes

Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
emperorchedda:
He should do the reasonable thing, evacuate the foetus immediately before its too late and the baby brings complication to the family
you call an unborn baby a foetus? SMH for you.

Don't be deceived peeps! If you abort, its murder! No difference between you and someone who killed a man during a fight or so. Murder is murder!

The moment the sper.m fertilizes the egg, if you terminate the pregnancy, it is murder!

My advice?
No matter how hard it would seem, he should accept his mistake and whatever will come his way. Accept the child in good faith, learn your lesson and move on with life!

3 Likes

Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by pwerrymansion(f): 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
He who has swallowed a pestle should be ready to sleep in a standing position lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by emperorchedda(m): 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
kenkwodoski:

Don't be deceived peeps! If you abort, its murder! No difference between you and someone who killed a man during a fight or so. Murder is murder!

The moment the sper.m fertilizes the egg, if you terminate the pregnancy, it is murder!

My advice?
No matter how hard it would seem, he should accept his mistake and whatever will come his way. Accept the child in good faith, learn your lesson and move on with life!
it isn't yet formed into a baby so it is a foetus! Please have a little knowledge of biology and please don't bring religion into this. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by ligopedro: 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
This Is Super Story ...

2 Likes

Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
/ignore helinues
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by jaykaylegend(m): 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hmmm that episode of telemundo you watched yesterday!!

3 Likes

Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by helinues: 12:11am On Feb 26, 2015
Kingklent:
/ignore helinues

Are you a gay?
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by Nobody: 4:11am On Feb 26, 2015
missjenna:
Op, I read your post and I have this to say
First and foremost I believe your friend should take full responsibility for his actions
He wasn't drunk when he did committed this silly act. And its really disheartening to think that it was his cousin

How old is this cousin of his. Because I question her level of maturity and intelligence.
Is your friend married? Because if he is then its an even more complex situation
But if his not, I believe he should bear full responsibility. I know abortion would seem like the best solution now but its not.
I don't believe in wasting the life of a child or any other person. Please she should keep the child.
But the issue at hand is how you would go about this.

Does he have an elderly, influential person in their family that both he and the cousin can talk to about this, that will be able to handle the matter well and won't be too open about the it, perhaps they should talk to that person.

I know its going its going to be a difficult phase for both of them but at least next time they would be more careful

Thanks
you are welcome
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by isacolukay(m): 5:17am On Feb 26, 2015
Sebi na ur padi. Go form say na u get the baby naw. He will be eternally grateful to you.

1 Like

Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by Babygal4eva(f): 5:32am On Feb 26, 2015
kenkwodoski:

My advice?

@bolded what is it called before

2 Likes

Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by HopeAtHand: 6:24am On Feb 26, 2015
emperorchedda:

Lol@ evacuate...guy, i bet my exGF say u dey evacuate steady..U obviously hate 'complications'. grin

1 Like

Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by chichomchin(m): 6:44am On Feb 26, 2015
well.. devil don d use him life play nairabet,he should pray it wasnt over 2.5 dat was staked.. papa twins in d making
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by jnrbayano(m): 6:55am On Feb 26, 2015
emperorchedda:

So it's the baby's fault now that the culprits could not control their libidos?

The baby bringing complications you say?

Issoryt!
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by nerodenero: 7:48am On Feb 26, 2015
Most of the comments here are the religious comments of what we want to hear and read but at the end, we all know what the dude and the babe would do.

Man's third leg, causing him trouble since the day of Adam and Eve.

1 Like

Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by Nikyluv(f): 8:05am On Feb 26, 2015
the truth still remains that abortion is still killing. (murder)

1 Like

Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by funkyjms: 8:26am On Feb 26, 2015
mperoakeem:
Buh wait ooo, to get condom of #50 Dey hungry sum people?
My candid advise, make she no abort am. As u don talk am she no get mind 4 dat... God will lead you throug

Get condom to yanch your cousin?? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Sleep With Her / Reason Why Sex Enhancers (burantashi Etc..)are Most Common Among Northerners / Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.