Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) (3828 Views)

"Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son / Indian Man Impregnated His 13 Wives At Same Time (photo) / He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by zaralady: 8:27am On Feb 26, 2015
Today u impregnated ur cousin, tomorrow u ll bleep ur mother, nairaland and crap stories undecided

1 Like

Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 26, 2015
missjenna:
Op, I read your post and I have this to say
First and foremost I believe your friend should take full responsibility for his actions
He wasn't drunk when he did committed this silly act. And its really disheartening to think that it was his cousin

How old is this cousin of his. Because I question her level of maturity and intelligence.
Is your friend married? Because if he is then its an even more complex situation
But if his not, I believe he should bear full responsibility. I know abortion would seem like the best solution now but its not.
I don't believe in wasting the life of a child or any other person. Please she should keep the child.
But the issue at hand is how you would go about this.

Does he have an elderly, influential person in their family that both he and the cousin can talk to about this, that will be able to handle the matter well and won't be too open about the it, perhaps they should talk to that person.

I know its going its going to be a difficult phase for both of them but at least next time they would be more careful

Thanks

People are not paid for what they know , rather they are paid for what they do with what they know . Do you have a job currently ?
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 26, 2015
@emperorchedda, Babygal4eva

let's not derail the topic. The truth remains that abortion is murder. SIMPLE.
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 26, 2015
Empero1:

People are not paid for what they know , rather they are paid for what they do with what they know . Do you have a job currently ?

Thanks, why did you ask?
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 26, 2015
missjenna:

Thanks, why did you ask?

Ah ! You are truly a compatriot . We are good in using question to answer question . Anyways , until I have a lucid answer from you . Take care .
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by pinkhill(f): 10:11am On Feb 26, 2015
how is your friend sure lizzy is pregnant...please no insult cause we girls can be deceptive
tell your friend to take lizzy to the hospital for scan and he should be there

after confirmation then....they can both start their parenthood

e fit be scam
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by p2t2r(m): 10:39am On Feb 26, 2015
Cutehector:
ok buh wat kynd of nonsense konji is dat dat wil make a guy sleep wit his own cousin. Even if he was so intensed, at least he should hav managed to get a cd or smth. Nw see wat has happend nw. Wat will d family say abt this. Its a very big blow.
dude! No offence! Buh that's not a solution...you're only pointing fingers and it's not gonna help d poor boy.
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by Swizdoe(m): 11:50am On Feb 26, 2015
kenkwodoski:
you call an unborn baby a foetus? SMH for you.

Don't be deceived peeps! If you abort, its murder! No difference between you and someone who killed a man during a fight or so. Murder is murder!

The moment the sper.m fertilizes the egg, if you terminate the pregnancy, it is murder!

My advice?
No matter how hard it would seem, he should accept his mistake and whatever will come his way. Accept the child in good faith, learn your lesson and move on with life!
Oga leave matter for matthias..........
Leave story for the gods.......... They should do needful now that there is still time
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by Swizdoe(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2015
missjenna:
Op, I read your post and I have this to say
First and foremost I believe your friend should take full responsibility for his actions
He wasn't drunk when he did committed this silly act. And its really disheartening to think that it was his cousin

How old is this cousin of his. Because I question her level of maturity and intelligence.
Is your friend married? Because if he is then its an even more complex situation
But if his not, I believe he should bear full responsibility. I know abortion would seem like the best solution now but its not.
I don't believe in wasting the life of a child or any other person. Please she should keep the child.
But the issue at hand is how you would go about this.

Does he have an elderly, influential person in their family that both he and the cousin can talk to about this, that will be able to handle the matter well and won't be too open about the it, perhaps they should talk to that person.

I know its going its going to be a difficult phase for both of them but at least next time they would be more careful

Thanks
Epistle of miss jenna to helinues and his friend
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by ideologies(m): 11:56am On Feb 26, 2015
emperorchedda:
You're better than this
grin so You too have been following her intelligent posts
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by stunningjudy(f): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
Op, what advice do u want us to give to someone who couldn't control his manhood around his family? Ok since u want advice, he should go and report himself to police because incest is a crime punishable by law. Some men are senseless! angry
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by emperorchedda(m): 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Lol@ evacuate...guy, i bet my exGF say u dey evacuate steady..U obviously hate 'complications'. grin
lol madman! I'm even still a V
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by emperorchedda(m): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
jnrbayano:

So it's the baby's fault now that the culprits could not control their libidos?

The baby bringing complications you say?

Issoryt!
Its no one's fault and its not yet a breathing human so no one is losing his/her life or losing anything at all as the case may be.

Just evacuate and carry on with your lives
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by LIBRACOA: 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
Picture or,..u know na
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by agohmamuda(m): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Here's another way out. Since u love d girl in question, marry her; ur friend will finance everything. Then d secret will remain within you 3. Or if d marriage part is 2 extreme, claim responsibility of d pregnancy......for d sake of ur friend.
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by deanoffaculty: 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Don't 'bobo' us jooooo......Indian movie thingz!
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by killzone(m): 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Another episode of super story watch out for the next one
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by danielblessing(m): 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
My advice for the impregnated one and the actor is . . .talk to your pastor or imam so the pastor or imam can make the breaking news codedly . Stories like this ends up like 50 shades of grey or wetin dem dey call am. Mtchew. . 9th wonder of the world
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nikyluv:
the truth still remains that abortion is still killing. (murder)

killing of what?
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by jnrbayano(m): 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
emperorchedda:
Its no one's fault and its not yet a breathing human so no one is losing his/her life or losing anything at all as the case may be.

Just evacuate and carry on with your lives

If only you were evacuated you wouldn't be here to offer this downright devilish piece of advice.
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by emperorchedda(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
jnrbayano:

If only you were evacuated you wouldn't be here to offer this downright devilish piece of advice.
I wasn't a foetus, I came into existence the moment I formed, so if some foetus were evacuated its just a foetus being evacuated and not a baby
Re: He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) by emperorchedda(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
emrain:

killing of what?

Ask them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Watch Video: Two People Caught By The Police Having S*X At The Lorry Park / How My Twin Brother Seduced Me / Nicki Minaj Flaunts Bare Derriere In A Jacuzzi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.