Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love (6698 Views)

PDP Convention: Call For Nairaland PDP To Endorse Her Candidates / Countering Nairaland PDP Lies And Propaganda. / Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by francizy(m): 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
gearcoin:

That is why I hate u these tanoids.
So all these days,u did not know when ur clueless gej delay some apc states their allowance, or do you want the governor to pay them with his own money.
Since u can talk about osun ,why not talk of Ekiti that also delay salary even though gej did not delay there own.
Tanoid will be always Tanoid

Hate is a strong word. Unfortunately, its what rests deep within you APC supporters. I don't hate any of you and will never hate any of you.

Back to discussion, Ekiti state governor paid salaries including that owed by his APC predecessor. When Aredgesola got the allocation, what stopped him from paying out? Or is he leasing the money out to businesses (presidential campaign) in order to reap dividends? Workers in Osun, including teachers and Corps members are still owed salaries since last year.

Did you hear of his stunts of borrowing money from Rivers state governor to pay staff in order to get reelected? You never heard of that, have you? Its alright. Keep on justifying evil. When a PDP member does bad, I will never cover that up but it seems that even if devil is an APC member, you guys will always have reasons to let us know why he (the devil) is good.

Thank you..

2 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
francizy:

Hate is a strong word. Unfortunately, its what rests deep within you APC supporters. I don't hate any of you and will never hate any of you.

Back to discussion, Ekiti state governor paid salaries including that owed by his APC predecessor. When Aredgesola got the allocation, what stopped him from paying out? Or is he leasing the money out to businesses (presidential campaign) in order to reap dividends? Workers in Osun, including teachers and Corps members are still owed salaries since last year.

Did you hear of his stunts of borrowing money from Rivers state governor to pay staff in order to get reelected? You never heard of that, have you? Its alright. Keep on justifying evil. When a PDP member does bad, I will never cover that up but it seems that even if devil is an APC member, you guys will always have reasons to let us know why he (the devil) is good.

Thank you..

See tanoid dat do not leave in osun and talk as if he know better than us.so why do you think civil servant re-elect aregbesola.They know that the problem is from your clueless gej.
Fayose , your fellow tanoid still hold ekiti salary.

Don't worry after march 28, nigerian will witness change. If you can't bear it just relocate to togo or ghana.
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Chiaka(f): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:
I will like us to officially welcome a brother into the family, by the name Francizy. Thank GOD everyone is getting to know the truth that APC cannot bring the desired change. those who are also deciding to join, our hands are wide open. we are gona watch your back. I see a better tomorrow.. Welcome Boss!

Welcome bros!! we love you!!!

2 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Chiaka(f): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
hahn:

I thought I was the only one amazed by the level of stupidity displayed on this thread. Nigerian youths are really blind, myopic and mediocre. I support neither APC nor PDP because its apparent they are only after theirs but it hurts when I see people who live in abject poverty support thieving politicians who care less about them.

Its a real pity

You should just stay away from political threads then ..........lol! wetin you dey do here! you for join Romance, business or even joke thread to laugh your head off! I beg no take bitter leave juice spoil our pineapple juice. I beg! I beg!. All the same. We show you love brother!! we are sane and do not kill for politics , we try to make good analysis and take the best decision when presented with choice.
One question will you vote or not
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by SeverusSnape(m): 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:
GOD bless us all, the change we need and our future is in our hands not buhari and co.. and I would like to say thank you all tit, biafranqueen, temitemi1, SeverusSnape,
Truckpusher, dein77, barcanista, phockphockman, customized13, brownlord and others I can't remember their name. our hardwork will not be forgotten..
God bless you... I've been on sabbatical leave, I'm back now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by SeverusSnape(m): 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
francizy:

Thanks a lot..
There are many gallant soldiers who's been fighting for GEJ ever since, why not welcome them too..
Cc tit, biafranqueen, temitemi1, SeverusSnape, Truckpusher, dein77, etc..I feel they contributed, one way or the other, in convincing me there is hope for PDP to win this election. Although we hardly talk but I admire them. There are so many other monikers out there too but can't recall them.
Also, if there are other groups like this on Nairaland, please let us all get to be among and then also promote this one too.
Take care all
My brother.... You're welcome
Have been away for some time, but I'm back now.
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Here2BustnScrew: 12:05am On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

God bless you... I've been on sabbatical leave, I'm back now!
welcome back boss...
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by SeverusSnape(m): 5:06am On Mar 04, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

welcome back boss...
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by dein77(m): 6:35am On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Thanks smiley

Where wentest thou? Break things? You're welcome.

Good morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Was Dr. Chuba Okadigbo A Nigerian Political Prophet? / Explaination Required For Buhari Right and Left Handed In The Picture / Fulani herdsmen and their women celebrating sallah and partying (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.