Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,603 members, 7,958,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love (6870 Views)

PDP Convention: Call For Nairaland PDP To Endorse Her Candidates / Countering Nairaland PDP Lies And Propaganda. / Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by francizy(m): 10:11am On Feb 26, 2015
Oildichotomy:
That's reassuring enough!

Thanks

Welcome and we pray our vision and mission sees the light of the day...

God bless..
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by lilflipnerd: 10:15am On Feb 26, 2015
The so-called leaders of Tomorrow
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Chigold101(m): 10:18am On Feb 26, 2015
francizy:

I'd rather be a poor PDP supporter than a wealthy supporter of a party full of lies and deciet
tell them bro... They need to hear it

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by dein77(m): 10:18am On Feb 26, 2015
Chinazaekperem5:
dein77 ERIC how are u?

I'm cool. Good you know me.

But is it also a part of the change to compromise someone's identity?

Shiorrrr

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Here2BustnScrew: 10:38am On Feb 26, 2015
francizy:

From all indications, it shows you're the one crying out of frustration and we can offer you a shoulder to cry on. These signs show that you are already frustrated and crying wherever you are:

1) You just barged into a thread that had nothing to do with you..

2) You misunderstood written informations because of your frustration..

3) You started carrying out a rigorous research in a bid to intimidate us..

4) You started telling lies to discredit my information..

5) You hurled insults around like a little kid who grew up among thugs..

Please Nairaland who among us is frustrated or crying? grin
APC got served... they have nothing good to offer

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by reborn1: 10:41am On Feb 26, 2015
Little children celebrating defection online. You guys should grow up and stop all this rubbish, GEJ or Buhari dont even know you all exist, na waooo.
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by chimerase2: 10:44am On Feb 26, 2015
APC loosing slep each passing day grin

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2015
Francizy bro, welcome to the fold and let's make it happen for real...God bless your hustle good bro...

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by idumuose(m): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2015
Everybody is decamping to fresh air.
Welcome bro

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:57am On Feb 26, 2015
dein77:

I'm cool. Good you know me.

But is it also a part of the change to compromise someone's identity?

Shiorrrr

You just made me laugh out so loud now...That's their tacit way of blackmailing people and identities...
Don't mind them jare...
Let them start their change with APC debt laden states. Charity should rather start at home...
If Jagaban and Fashola couldn't in their 16years in Lagos build 70% of roads and schools in Lagos state alone, with their intimidating IGR and federal allocations; how come GEJ will solve a 30year problem in less than 5years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by larryUG(m): 11:08am On Feb 26, 2015
barcanista:
My brother,
Welcome to the umbrella. With the exit of the "Old" PDP members to the opposition APC, it is safe to assume that Nigerians will witness a new PDP led by Goodluck Jonathan. Though not perfect, we shall continue to offer support to the incumbent as he pursue his Transformation program. Welcome again my brother, the change we need can be got within the PDP!

Sai Goodluck
President 2010-2019
sometimes i find it difficult to blv u r now wt us especially after d exchanges we both had over gej and gmb, anyways i am glad u knw beta now.

Welcom to d fold tho francizy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 26, 2015
larryUG:

sometimes i find it difficult to blv u r now wt us especially after d exchanges we both had over gej and gmb, anyways i am glad u knw beta now.

Well...

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by PhockPhockMan: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
francizy:

Thanks and God bless..
Welcome.

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by francizy(m): 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

You just made me laugh out so loud now...That's their tacit way of blackmailing people and identities...
Don't mind them jare...
Let them start their change with APC debt laden states. Charity should rather start at home...
If Jagaban and Fashola couldn't in their 16years in Lagos build 70% of roads and schools in Lagos state alone, with their intimidating IGR and federal allocations; how come GEJ will solve a 30year problem in less than 5years

APC the true definition of hypocrisy
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by obergath: 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
francizy:

You want me to stoop low and exchange words with you? Never. I'm more matured than that. It seems you find it difficult to comprehend simple English. My post never portrayed or showed me off as someone begging for welding machine. This is how you all get violent and attack people just for going against your autocratic reasoning.

If you call a 2.1 graduate of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering an illitrate, what will you call Mr Buhari? You make me laugh. That am doing research and I'm looking to trade in my field doesn't make me an illiterate begged bro. I won't go in detail to show you how God turned my life around in my academics because that would seem like making me dance in your tune.

I choose not to be angered by your likes. You only go about hunting people. I just pray that you don't live this kind of life you live here in real life because people wouldn't wanna associate with you, except of course your fellow APC supporters that share same ideology with you.

If you have checked my selection of the posts that I criticized GEJ in the past and still tag me a past supporter of GEJ, then it shows greatly how APC people love twisting the truth.

May God have mercy on all of you

doofus i never asked of your autobiography dude. GTFOH a classic example of the failed Nigerian education system.
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by francizy(m): 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
obergath:

doofus i never asked of your autobiography dude. GTFOH a classic example of the failed Nigerian education system.

Ok
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by biafranqueen: 12:32am On Feb 27, 2015
francizy:

Thanks a lot..
There are many gallant soldiers who's been fighting for GEJ ever since, why not welcome them too..
Cc tit, biafranqueen, temitemi1, SeverusSnape, Truckpusher, dein77, etc..I feel they contributed, one way or the other, in convincing me there is hope for PDP to win this election. Although we hardly talk but I admire them. There are so many other monikers out there too but can't recall them.
Also, if there are other groups like this on Nairaland, please let us all get to be among and then also promote this one too.
Take care all
Aww thats so sweet francizy! You are very welcome to our loving embrace kiss!

2 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by biafranqueen: 12:34am On Feb 27, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

welcome bro.... I actually tore my APC card before OBJ did his grin
ok you too grin Welcome my Dear massive hugs!

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by francizy(m): 6:24am On Feb 27, 2015
biafranqueen:
Aww thats so sweet francizy! You are very welcome to our loving embrace kiss!

Sister of life,

dalu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by francizy(m): 6:24am On Feb 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Welcome.

idumuose:
Everybody is decamping to fresh air.
Welcome bro

Thanks bro
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by francizy(m): 6:25am On Feb 27, 2015
larryUG:

Thanks man
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 27, 2015
barcanista:
My brother,
Welcome to the umbrella. With the exit of the "Old" PDP members to the opposition APC, it is safe to assume that Nigerians will witness a new PDP led by Goodluck Jonathan. Though not perfect, we shall continue to offer support to the incumbent as he pursue his Transformation program. Welcome again my brother, the change we need can be got within the PDP!

Sai Goodluck
President 2010-2019
Chei ! I can't believe this.

So it is true you have sold your soul to tanoid.
Bros, I just pity for you.see how your diginity faded away within shortest period of time.

You now believe in clueless regime, what a shame.
How much these people gave you can't spend finish.time will tell.
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by dein77(m): 7:16am On Feb 27, 2015
gearcoin:

Chei ! I can't believe this.

So it is true you have sold your soul to tanoid.
Bros, I just pity for you.see how your diginity faded away within shortest period of time.

You now believe in clueless regime, what a shame.
How much these people gave you can't spend finish.time will tell.

Sorry en ehhh!

Another broom waver crying this morning.....

Take heart, plssss

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 27, 2015
Chinazaekperem5:

U make no sense. You are probably very hungry. U, Francizy and Barcanista are hypocrites. I dont have any problem with anyone joining PDP but why lie about supporting APC in the first place.

Francizy is a PDP supporter, his online profiles are full of his support for Jonathan. Barcanista is a decietful,evil person. If I reveal somethings here, he will deactivate his account.

Bunch of eediots
U are right bro !
Bacanisa and ebuka alia francizy can do anythin becos of money.there are confirm TANOIDs
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by francizy(m): 7:59am On Feb 27, 2015
gearcoin:

U are right bro !
Bacanisa and ebuka alia francizy can do anythin becos of money.there are confirm TANOIDs

OK.. Go to Osun and see change for yourself..
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by francizy(m): 8:05am On Feb 27, 2015
These gullible fellows thinks everybody can be bought like them. If I were so interested in making money through politics, from the onset when I saw APC was becoming more popular than PDP on Nairaland, I would have been shouting Sai Buhari (rather than Sai Bura-ri) and claim to be a supporter of the the APC, but as a man of integrity, I refuse to be bought.

GEJ we know
PDP we know
Fayose we know

God bless Nigeria..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by akinvest(m): 8:13am On Feb 27, 2015
P .D. P POWER 2 D PEOPLE!

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 27, 2015
dein77:

Sorry en ehhh!

Another broom waver crying this morning.....

Take heart, plssss
What is dis one saying.
Don't worry, your crying day is not today. Wait till march 28.
Nobody can withstand the wind of change.
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 27, 2015
francizy:

OK.. Go to Osun and see change for yourself..
Guy ! Osun is far better than your tanoid pdp states.
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by francizy(m): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2015
gearcoin:

Guy ! Osun is far better than your tanoid pdp states.

Says someone that is not in Osun state. You won't know because you don't feel their plight. Let's continue duelling in our gullibility and expect a tyrant (your messiah) to take Nigeria to heaven..

The wind of change has blown into Osun, people no longer receive salaries...
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Here2BustnScrew: 11:57am On Feb 27, 2015
francizy:

Says someone that is not in Osun state. You won't know because you don't feel their plight. Let's continue duelling in our gullibility and expect a tyrant (your messiah) to take Nigeria to heaven..

chai... APC
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 27, 2015
francizy:

That is why I hate u these tanoids.
So all these days,u did not know when ur clueless gej delay some apc states their allowance, or do you want the governor to pay them with his own money.
Since u can talk about osun ,why not talk of Ekiti that also delay salary even though gej did not delay there own.
Tanoid will be always Tanoid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB / Video Of ESN In Orlu / Ekiti APC: Could PDP Be Behind The Targeted Security Breaches In Ekiti State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.