Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon (1619 Views)

This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) / What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? / Is A Restaurant The Most Ideal Place To Meet A Nigerian Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by mulattoclaro(m): 8:36am On Feb 26, 2015
I'm getting married to my Brazilian fiancee in the month of April. That will be the time I will do the traditional wedding and white wedding but before that time I'm to travel to Brazil to meet the rest of her family members. I'm currently searching the Web for the best places in the world to go for our honeymoon. I've got some places in mind though. Paris, Munich, Capetown, Mauritius island, the Caribbean, Spain, italy or even Argentina are the ones I've been able to think of. Pls my fellow nairalanders pls with your knowledge and experience which country would be ideal for a honeymoon. We intend staying 3weeks in whichever country we choose to do our honeymoon.
Re: Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by falconey(m): 8:46am On Feb 26, 2015
spain is fine.....you have a chance to see ronaldo or messi
Re: Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by eph12(m): 8:50am On Feb 26, 2015
Try olumo rock, abeokuta. You don't have to spend your millions to improve other people's economy.
Re: Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by mulattoclaro(m): 8:52am On Feb 26, 2015
falconey:
spain is fine.....you have a chance to see ronaldo or messi
that's nice. What part of Spain do you think would be ideal for a honeymoon. Been to Spain before but the area I stayed wasn't really more of a tourist destination or honeymoon destination. If you could kindly tell me which area in Spain has a calm weather and where there's a beach and also where we can drink martinis.
Re: Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by djeezy(m): 8:52am On Feb 26, 2015
Paris or Venice. Or somewhere in Australia.
Re: Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by falconey(m): 8:53am On Feb 26, 2015
mulattoclaro:
that's nice. What part of Spain do you think would be ideal for a honeymoon. Been to Spain before but the area I stayed wasn't really more of a tourist destination or honeymoon destination. If you could kindly tell me which area in Spain has a calm weather and where there's a beach and also where we can drink martinis.
barcelona or madrid
Re: Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by mulattoclaro(m): 8:54am On Feb 26, 2015
eph12:
Try olumo rock, abeokuta. You don't have to spend your millions to improve other people's economy.
grin grin. Bros why na? Olumo rock is pure rock and not a honeymoon destination. Are we going to stay in the rock for 3wk? grin cheesy.
Re: Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 26, 2015
And mulattoclaro will think I'm here to make trouble again grin

I've come in peace today wink
Re: Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by mulattoclaro(m): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2015
djeezy:
Paris or Venice. Or somewhere in Australia.
I've heard a lot about. Pls share your knowledge about Venice. Paris is currently in the pipeline. I've shortlisted Paris too.
Re: Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by mulattoclaro(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2015
falconey:
barcelona or madrid
ok. I will do a little study about these two places.
Re: Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by mulattoclaro(m): 8:59am On Feb 26, 2015
zick19:
And mulattoclaro will think I'm here to make trouble again grin

I've come in peace today wink
I don't have any beef with you bro. We are cool.
Re: Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by Caseless: 9:00am On Feb 26, 2015
Do it in the moon. And make sure u have your honey while at it.
Re: Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by mulattoclaro(m): 9:01am On Feb 26, 2015
Caseless:
Do it in the moon. And make sure u have your honey while at it.
very funny.
Re: Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by djeezy(m): 9:02am On Feb 26, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I've heard a lot about. Pls share your knowledge about Venice. Paris is currently in the pipeline. I've shortlisted Paris too.

http://www.italyheaven.co.uk/veneto/venice/romance.html
hope it helps.
Re: Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by mulattoclaro(m): 9:05am On Feb 26, 2015
djeezy:

http://www.italyheaven.co.uk/veneto/venice/romance.html
hope it helps.
just checked it out. Venice is really the place to be.
Re: Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 26, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I don't have any beef with you bro. We are cool.
Hm.... glad to hear that
old things are passed away
sorry for the rude talks of yesterday
shi.t happens at times
*apologies.....
Re: Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by dechandel(f): 9:06am On Feb 26, 2015
Carry her go Obudu cattle ranch joor..
Let her see that really there are beautiful resorts in Nigeria.. Since she is foreign
Re: Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by mulattoclaro(m): 9:07am On Feb 26, 2015
zick19:

it's OK. That was yesterday. Today's a new day. Let breathe the fresh air and forgot about the past.
Re: Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by djeezy(m): 9:07am On Feb 26, 2015
mulattoclaro:
just checked it out. Venice is really the place to be.
grin grin
Re: Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by mulattoclaro(m): 9:08am On Feb 26, 2015
dechandel:
Carry her go Obudu cattle ranch joor..
Let her see that really there are beautiful resorts in Nigeria.. Since she is foreign
obudu is not a bad idea. But I really want to give her a taste of class.
Re: Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by Caseless: 9:15am On Feb 26, 2015
mulattoclaro:
very funny.
hmmmm...
Re: Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by adanduka: 9:20am On Feb 26, 2015
Post pictures of your 'decided' destination later OR this your Brazilian fiancée is a scam grin
Re: Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by Arlex(m): 9:21am On Feb 26, 2015
As the name suggest
the moon.
See question.
Re: Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by mulattoclaro(m): 9:40am On Feb 26, 2015
adanduka:
Post pictures of your 'decided' destination later OR this your Brazilian fiancée is a scam grin
Nairaland sha. [color=][/color] grin[color=][/color] grin grin.
Re: Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by mulattoclaro(m): 9:41am On Feb 26, 2015
Arlex:
As the name suggest
the moon.
See question.
do people go to the moon for honeymoon?
Re: Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by Arlex(m): 9:46am On Feb 26, 2015
mulattoclaro:
do people go to the moon for honeymoon?
Yes o.
Re: Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by mulattoclaro(m): 9:54am On Feb 26, 2015
Arlex:
Yes o.
where does happen? Here on earth or Mars?
Re: Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by alberto2k(m): 9:56am On Feb 26, 2015
Havana(cuba)

Atlantic city

Madrid(spain)
Re: Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by johnjon: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2015
In bed fecking
Re: Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by Arlex(m): 10:04am On Feb 26, 2015
mulattoclaro:
where does happen? Here on earth or Mars?
This op funny sha... So u believed I was serious.
Lol
Re: Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by mulattoclaro(m): 10:05am On Feb 26, 2015
alberto2k:
Havana(cuba)

Atlantic city

Madrid(spain)
Havana and Madrid is not bad. Moreover the weather is mild and pleasant. Lots of beaches and sand there.
Re: Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon by mulattoclaro(m): 10:05am On Feb 26, 2015
Arlex:
This op funny sha... So u believed I was serious.
Lol
grin I knew you were kidding.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What's Your Say On These... / Safe Sex 101: Preventing Unplanned Pregnancy / What Does It Mean To Be Heartbroken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.