Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

My Ex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex (8620 Views)

How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' / My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) / Hand Written Love Letter My Ex Wrote Me 6 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

You think bringing in my family members does shìt to me? grin

Your stupidity is seriously affecting my network connection.

Swerve bìtch undecided

Phew! What a bad mouthed nigga! Do you kiss your b!tch with that mouth? undecided
Re: My Ex by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
stunningjudy:

Have u told him u need him to spend more time with u? Don't allow ur ex ruin ur relationship sha

I told him several times but it always boils down to excuses!
Re: My Ex by queenyjewel(f): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Seconded
she asked for advice not insults.....i fink its high time u grew up....
Re: My Ex by naijaboiy: 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
rubey:

Phew! What a bad mouthed nigga! Do you kiss your b!tch with that mouth? undecided
Nice try grin

But it didn't get up to my Neck tongue

I guess you're jobless and can't stay off my mentions,,so why not try this simple exercise.

Straighten your middle finger and shove them up your HOE-ish àss then twerk on it. cheesy

That should keep you busy for the while undecided

Bye... smiley
Re: My Ex by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
stunningjudy:

Its funny though

wink cheesy
Re: My Ex by queenyjewel(f): 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
sweethrt u ar in a dilemma...av u tried talking with your boyfriend abt him nt giving you enough time? please dont make decisions in ba hurry..be vry sure abt wat you want.
Re: My Ex by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
queenyjewel:

she asked for advice not insults.....i fink its high time u grew up....

Wariz dis one saying? undecided
Re: My Ex by queenyjewel(f): 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Wariz dis one saying? undecided
am just telling you to grow up and quit behaving like an immature person. guess u now know wat am saying?
Re: My Ex by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Nice try grin

But it didn't get up to my Neck tongue

I guess you're jobless and can't stay off my mentions,,so why not try this simple exercise.

Straighten your middle finger and shove them up your HOE-ish àss then twerk on it. cheesy

That should keep you busy for the while undecided

Bye... smiley

Seen this line like a 100 times, don't you have anything new?
Well, I am not going to reply your silly mentions anymore, you make me sick

2 Likes

Re: My Ex by naijaboiy: 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
rubey:

Seen this line like a 100 times, don't you have anything new?
Well, I am not going to reply your silly mentions anymore, you make me sick
cheesy
Re: My Ex by Frankestein08(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
rubey:
We ran into each other at a concert and it was an unexpected experience. After spending time together we exchanged numbers and He has been calling and sending lots of messages since that night.
Apart from the fact that he was my 1st, I loved him a lot but things didn't work out then because he travelled out of the country.
We went out on a date last night and he proposed to me embarassed but I told him I have a boyfriend already but he said he doesn't mind if I make him number 2, he promise to win my heart over and treat me as his better half.

The problem is that I have trust issues with my present boyfriend and he is not always available. Even on valentine's day, he didn't stay with me for 2hours. But my ex is a very caring and loving guy, he makes me feel special when we were dating. Nairalanders please I don't want to look like a hoe and I don't want to be heartbroken by my boyfriend because I think he is seeing someone else

I'm sure u don't even know he's watching n observing undecided
Re: My Ex by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
queenyjewel:
sweethrt u ar in a dilemma...av u tried talking with your boyfriend abt him nt giving you enough time? please dont make decisions in ba hurry..be vry sure abt wat you want.

Bae, I am seriously taking my time. I complained to him about not spending time with me but #sighs. All I want is someone who can make me feel special and not just a "girlfriend" material
Re: My Ex by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

cheesy

grin you are troublesome you know undecided
Re: My Ex by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
queenyjewel:

am just telling you to grow up and quit behaving like an immature person. guess u now know wat am saying?

Im more matured that your bf and your next
Silly Hoe
Re: My Ex by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Frankestein08:

I'm sure u don't even know he's watching n observing undecided

Like he is a Nairalander right?
Nope! He isn't and even if he is, he should notice I aren't happy with the way he is treating me!
Re: My Ex by Frankestein08(m): 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
I'm always loving ur posts tho, it always ends with some madafacka or bad belle pple getting at each other...if only dis is twitter. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Ex by Frankestein08(m): 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
rubey:

Like he is a Nairalander right?
Nope! He isn't and even if he is, he should notice I aren't happy with the way he is treating me!

errm...don't lash out at me just yet, was just trying to humour u and make u feel a little better tho lipsrsealed
Re: My Ex by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
Frankestein08:
I'm always loving ur posts tho, it always ends with some madafacka or bad belle pple getting at each other...if only dis is twitter. grin

Thank God someone noticed this! grin
Well, I got used to Nairaland and some blockheads in here!
Re: My Ex by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
Frankestein08:

errm...don't lash out at me just yet, was just trying to humour u and make u feel a little better tho lipsrsealed

Sorry about that, just have a lot of stuffs on my mind.
Re: My Ex by naijaboiy: 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
rubey:

grin you are troublesome you know undecided
Having Fun tongue
Re: My Ex by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
kritikali:

Leave dem,that's how hoeism begins.

See em coming out en mass to support fellow colleague cheesy
Re: My Ex by stunningjudy(f): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
rubey:

I told him several times but it always boils down to excuses!
Did u think of leaving him before ur ex came? Babe, finally do whatever u wish because we are advising u and u r seriously defending ur ex and condemning ur man.
Re: My Ex by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Having Fun tongue

Shouldn't you be in class? undecided
Re: My Ex by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
stunningjudy:

Did u think of leaving him before ur ex came? Babe, finally do whatever u wish because we are advising u and u r seriously defending ur ex and condemning ur man.

I love my man than my ex, but seems he doesn't want to consider my desires. It is just a thought for now bae, I don't wish to leave my man for my ex
Re: My Ex by Frankestein08(m): 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
rubey:

Sorry about that, just have a lot of stuffs on my mind.

yea I can relate, it's probably a good time to be single. As much as I wld nt want to admit it, boys ain't loyal...even d sweetest of us. But tbh I don't see why ur current bf shld b cheating bt if he's, hmmm...it's prolly frm his village. anyway am not doctor love, but I'll say try d single life, it's pretty much fun.
Re: My Ex by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
rubey:

I guess he said that just to keep in track. And I don't think he is dating anyone at the moment. He loves me so much

Sweetheart stop using the word love to describe this 3way Triangle. Trust neither of them Love you. Love yourself and then teach others how to love you.
The ex said he will number 2 because he jst wants to part take in whatever you're offering. If he loved he would never wanna share you. Your current bf from what you said treats you like crap. Non of these ACTIONS demonstrate love.

As for you I think you feel neglected by the current bf and rather than having some self respect and bouncing him you jump back into your ex. They both treat you badly hun and you deserve better. You are stunning but you dnt seem to like yourself. Forget making excuses for these men and be a lawyer for your rights.

1 Like

Re: My Ex by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
rubey:
We ran into each other at a concert and it was an unexpected experience. After spending time together we exchanged numbers and He has been calling and sending lots of messages since that night.
Apart from the fact that he was my 1st, I loved him a lot but things didn't work out then because he travelled out of the country.
We went out on a date last night and he proposed to me embarassed but I told him I have a boyfriend already but he said he doesn't mind if I make him number 2, he promise to win my heart over and treat me as his better half.

The problem is that I have trust issues with my present boyfriend and he is not always available. Even on valentine's day, he didn't stay with me for 2hours. But my ex is a very caring and loving guy, he makes me feel special when we were dating. Nairalanders please I don't want to look like a hoe and I don't want to be heartbroken by my boyfriend because I think he is seeing someone else
GET OUT ND SEEK ADVICE SOMEWHERE ELSE NONSENSE
Re: My Ex by naijaboiy: 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
rubey:

Shouldn't you be in class? undecided
No Lectures undecided
Re: My Ex by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Frankestein08:

yea I can relate, it's probably a good time to be single. As much as I wld nt want to admit it, boys ain't loyal...even d sweetest of us. But tbh I don't see why ur current bf shld b cheating bt if he's, hmmm...it's prolly frm his village. anyway am not doctor love, but I'll say try d single life, it's pretty much fun.

Woman wrapping is stupidity
Re: My Ex by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Doesn't change the fact that you look like one undecided
The she problem is she don't want to admit to it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Different Hug Wt Diffrent Meaning / Cocktail-o-clock:when Two Nairalanders Meet. / Characteristics Of LUST?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.