Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,848 members, 7,824,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

My Ex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex (8635 Views)

How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' / My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) / Hand Written Love Letter My Ex Wrote Me 6 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex by p2t2r(m): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

It is what it is
*gals always trying to justify their infidelity since 1911*
These HOES arent just loyal
let me guess, you're loyal huh?
Re: My Ex by zeongeon: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
We men are just entertainers, we keep entertaining girls and the girls will hold on to you for as long as they feel you can entertain them until they find a "better" entertainer then they look for reasons and try to convince themselves on why they should go with the new entertainer.

To them that's not cheating its just them being girls everly confused and indecisive.

1 Like

Re: My Ex by MrIncrediible(m): 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Nice try grin

But it didn't get up to my Neck tongue

I guess you're jobless and can't stay off my mentions,,so why not try this simple exercise.

Straighten your middle finger and shove them up your HOE-ish àss then twerk on it. cheesy

That should keep you busy for the while undecided

Bye... smiley
Silly hoes everywhere!
Re: My Ex by Dannidom(m): 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
rubey:
We ran into each other at a concert and it was an unexpected experience. After spending time together we exchanged numbers and He has been calling and sending lots of messages since that night.
Apart from the fact that he was my 1st, I loved him a lot but things didn't work out then because he travelled out of the country.
We went out on a date last night and he proposed to me embarassed but I told him I have a boyfriend already but he said he doesn't mind if I make him number 2, he promise to win my heart over and treat me as his better half.

The problem is that I have trust issues with my present boyfriend and he is not always available. Even on valentine's day, he didn't stay with me for 2hours. But my ex is a very caring and loving guy, he makes me feel special when we were dating. Nairalanders please I don't want to look like a hoe and I don't want to be heartbroken by my boyfriend because I think he is seeing someone else
if that is your dp then I think that am in luv embarassed
Re: My Ex by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
p2t2r:
let me guess, you're loyal huh?

IM NOT A HOE.........IM ROYALTY. I DESERVE LOYALTY FROM HOES tongue
Re: My Ex by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
wisefizz:

ABI NA

BABA, BAWO LO SE NLO?
Re: My Ex by Frankestein08(m): 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
blublahd:

ur bearing resemble anything close to dangote?....keep debasing ur self coz of pussyy....fool

lol, ok lets assuming ur claim is true although scientifically its a baseless theory cos d person in question is prolly a thousand miles away frm were I'm located. ok bak to d point...u called me a fool cos of pussy, ryt! have you also forgotten u were born out of one which also makes u a bigger fool...OUCH!!! shocked
Re: My Ex by Equado(m): 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
naijaboiy:
What if I say...

YOU LOOK LIKE A HOE

undecided
shes a hoe and a freaking LIAR
Re: My Ex by sam13(m): 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
Please spare us all this your ranting
Are you confused or convinced about your ex boy friend cus everthing you are saying pointing to your love to him.Abeg do what pleases you
Re: My Ex by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
rubey:
We ran into each other at a concert and it was an unexpected experience. After spending time together we exchanged numbers and He has been calling and sending lots of messages since that night.
Apart from the fact that he was my 1st, I loved him a lot but things didn't work out then because he travelled out of the country.
We went out on a date last night and he proposed to me embarassed but I told him I have a boyfriend already but he said he doesn't mind if I make him number 2, he promise to win my heart over and treat me as his better half.

The problem is that I have trust issues with my present boyfriend and he is not always available. Even on valentine's day, he didn't stay with me for 2hours. But my ex is a very caring and loving guy, he makes me feel special when we were dating. Nairalanders please I don't want to look like a hoe and I don't want to be heartbroken by my boyfriend because I think he is seeing someone else

Dear, please dont be selfish. May I ask If your present boyfriend is a working class guy? Quality time is better than quantity time. You have not caught your prsent bf in sex act and u have already concluded u cant trust him.

However your ex is back to become the 2nd guy i mean who does that. So u want to have bf1, bf2, etc... Decide early before u loose both of them. U CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT BACK.

...peace...
Re: My Ex by ashieduplus(m): 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tallesty1:

Listen dear, the bird at hand is the only thing, the sound you hear in the bush are coming from insects that are having sex.

Quote of the month!
Re: My Ex by Nobody: 1:42am On Feb 27, 2015
Frankestein08:

lol, ok lets assuming ur claim is true although scientifically its a baseless theory cos d person in question is prolly a thousand miles away frm were I'm located. ok bak to d point...u called me a fool cos of pussy, ryt! have you also forgotten u were born out of one which also makes u a bigger fool...OUCH!!! shocked
smh....ranting like a child.

1 Like

Re: My Ex by TheRealAdonye(m): 6:29am On Feb 27, 2015
If you don't want a broke dude,
You'll have to deal with an Unavailable dude.

rubey:

I love my boyfriend but he isn't always available always too busy for me. I told him about this a lot of times but he hasn't changed. He knows I need attention from someone I am dating but he isn't giving me.
My ex isn't "always available" also but he makes you feel love. Infact he makes time out of no time just to make you smile embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Ex by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 28, 2015
Deejavuu:

Hahahahahahaha farts tongue..

shocked
Re: My Ex by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
rubey:

Men!!!!!!I think that your boyfriend went to meet his main chick on val.........Born liars and cheat!!!!!
Re: My Ex by Juicysam(m): 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
Please you you guys should take it easy on the op..used to think every pretty girl is a hoe till i met my gf..*she just a little more beautiful*endowed* than you are(smiling)..you marine engineers can be so much of a headache sha.As concerning your post its not always greener on the other side..fix ur current relationship
Re: My Ex by needinfo: 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
rubey:

i believe there is more to this.suddenly your ex appear and suddenly your current guy is not trusted according to you.i don't want to believe its just an excuse to dumb the current guy because you want to be treated like queen/princes, the hoes are really not loyal
Re: My Ex by needinfo: 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

It is what it is
*gals always trying to justify their infidelity since 1911*
These HOES arent just loyal
thay aint just loyal at all.always finding excuse to enjoy themself and later come back with puppy face
Re: My Ex by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
needinfo:
thay aint just loyal at all.always finding excuse to enjoy themself and later come back with puppy face

*puppy_face* grin cheesy this got me pmsl
No mind em
Re: My Ex by cr7lomo: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
Choose the one that suits u , after all u are not engaged to any of them . In the end sef , non of them might marry u
Re: My Ex by twerkjack: 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Seconded
WETIN SHE DO UNA NA
Re: My Ex by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
twerkjack:
WETIN SHE DO UNA NA

U read OP post so? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! / [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms / 28 Hilariously Mindbending Pictures That Will Trick Ur Brain Until U Look Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.