Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,878 members, 7,838,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements (64127 Views)

Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / Buhari Delivering Speech At An Event Organised By US Chamber Of Commerce (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by major466(m): 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
menesheh:

Copied

Buhari a truly remarkable fellow!...

Introduction to Buhari APC's Fresidential Crrrrrandidate

Question: How will you grow Nigeria's economy?
"I will stabilise the WORLD OIL MARKET, because that is quicker to do than agriculture etc"
- Buhari (Channels TV)

Question: How will you secure the Nigerian economy from oil price fluctuations?
Buhari: "I will use the AIR FORCE, NAVY and ARMY"
- Buhari (ThisDay)

Question: Sir, can you say "up APC?"
Buhari: "OFF AFEECEE! OFF AFEECEE!! OFF AFEECEE!!!"
- Buhari (In the near future)

Hear our illiterate General acceptance speech at teslim balogun

Phalo kwontenstant flease i want all of youa to kwofrate with me so we can move naigeria poward. If you ilate me as feresident of naigeria my gwovemant will ensurea zat kwarraption will be a zin of za fast.

Afc frogressive.

I don die. Tinubu na God go mend you
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by bomee(m): 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
menesheh:

Copied

Buhari a truly remarkable fellow!...

Introduction to Buhari APC's Fresidential Crrrrrandidate

Question: How will you grow Nigeria's economy?
"I will stabilise the WORLD OIL MARKET, because that is quicker to do than agriculture etc"
- Buhari (Channels TV)

Question: How will you secure the Nigerian economy from oil price fluctuations?
Buhari: "I will use the AIR FORCE, NAVY and ARMY"
- Buhari (ThisDay)

Question: Sir, can you say "up APC?"
Buhari: "OFF AFEECEE! OFF AFEECEE!! OFF AFEECEE!!!"
- Buhari (In the near future)

Hear our illiterate General acceptance speech at teslim balogun

Phalo kwontenstant flease i want all of youa to kwofrate with me so we can move naigeria poward. If you ilate me as feresident of naigeria my gwovemant will ensurea zat kwarraption will be a zin of za fast.

Afc frogressive.

I don die. Tinubu na God go mend you
soooooo dry #yawns# . please drop another.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by zicoraads: 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
anonymousjuju:
As an ardent follower of GEJ, Listening to GMB today makes me have a re-think of whom I will vote for. In all Honesty, I think we should give GMB a chance. This man speaks with so much passion on what good governance should be. I've seen someone who is never too in a haste to make promises just the way other politicians does. He choose his words carefully and don't rush to make promises. Citing corruption which is d main problem we have as his priority when he is re-elected gives me hope that he should be given a chance.

We the electorate have the power to vote him out if he fails to deliver and am sure politicians knows this now that the people are willing and ready to defend their votes.

I might be considering voting for him, but I'll wait a little bit before making up my mind. But for now GEJ still has ny heart even though he failed woefully in some areas affecting the masses.
This is the chief reason someone like me was pained a public debate didn't happen. A debate would have been the greatest avenue to rubbish your opponents ideas and policies; and also give a detailed plan for what you intend to do for the country. Believe it or not, most people (myself inclusive) are still indecisive. I am more aligned to my party's candidate, but I am a Nigerian first. And even though GEJ has failed in certain areas, I am a little bit wary of the APC. Especially seeing how most of the people who were actively involved in stealing this country's resources are now members of that party.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Neatboy(m): 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
IbnSultaan:
GMB's CHATHAM HOUSE REMARKS:

"Prospects for Democratic Consolidation in Africa: Nigeria’s Transition" - By General Muhammadu Buhari

Chatham House, London, 26 February 2015

Permit me to start by thanking Chatham House for the invitation to talk about this important topic at this crucial time. The 2015 general election in Nigeria is generating a lot of interests within and outside the country. This is understandable. Nigeria, Africa’s most populous country and largest economy, is at a defining moment, a moment that has great implications beyond the democratic project and beyond the borders of my dear country. So let me say upfront that the global interest in Nigeria’s landmark election is not misplaced at all and indeed should be commended, for this is an election that has serious import for the world. I urge the international community to continue to focus on Nigeria at this very critical moment. Given increasing global linkages, it is in our collective interests that the postponed elections should hold on the rescheduled dates, that they should be free and fair, that their outcomes should be respected by all parties, and that any form of extension, under whichever guise, is unconstitutional and would not be tolerated.

Read the full texts here

http:///bLWa3Ltxe5

My take is this: since he agrees that Nigeria has the largest economy in Africa, then what is he coming on board to do? He just shot himself on the leg. APC e-warriors will never read between the lines. We achieve this fit in GEJ's administration even while the country is in war. What do you think will happen when there's a peace relatively?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by franzis(m): 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
the more power plants they commission, the more darkness we have - Amaechi

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
Just look at him! The next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. #LongLiveBuhari

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by edogirl2: 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
This man is far comfortable as a leader facing an international audience of some of the world's leading newspapers (London Times, the Guardian, New York Times etc). These are tough award winning international correspondents and reporters, and believe me they are no mugus.

Buhari left them believing that he's the man to finally make Africa's prostrate giant roar with pride again.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
franzis:
the more power plants they commission, the more darkness we have - Amaechi

LIKE SAY D FOOL NR DEY SEE LIGHT undecided
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by edogirl2: 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
This man is far more comfortable as a leader facing an international audience of some of the world's leading newspapers (London Times, the Guardian, New York Times etc) than Mr Jonathan with his PHD can dream of. These are tough award winning international correspondents and reporters, and believe me they are no mugus.

Buhari left them believing that he's the man to finally make Africa's prostrate giant roar with pride again.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by tete7000(m): 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
omonla555:
God

Fayose, FFK and his cronies will be crying now. Buhari all the ways.

Fayose will be on his way to Gaol come September 29, 2015.

I have a conviction, Fayose will be jailed.

Nigerians can make really funny comments. Is that how easy it is to jail a sitting governor? What about the immunity clause? The other day too Obasanjo said Jonathan is afraid Buhari will jail him and I wonder: immediately Buhari is inaugurated by Jonathan, Buhari will just pick Jonathan straight from Eagle's square and drop him in Kirikiri. Is that how easy to jail a former president in Nigeria? We know how many corrupt past leaders we have and how many Obasanjo himself was able to jail.
Let Nigerians stop deluding themselves, it is not that easy to jail rich and influential Nigerian politicians. They have money to hire the best lawyers and frustrate judicial process. They have connections among the judges and they can equally frustrate judicial process using these connections. Only time and a strengthen judicial institution can make it possible to get corrupt politicians in Nigeria to prisons.
Any promise of I will jail this, I will jail that being made by anybody now is just a lie. When they get to power, they will realise how complicated it is to convict in a democracy. The focus should not be about jailing anyone now but about rebuilding Nigeria and repositioning democratic institutions to function well. Every other things will automatically follow.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Holuwathoby(m): 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
ossaii:

I can bet my life. buhari cannot win this election.
GEJ till 2019

pls, dont commit suicide, okay?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by ruffDiamond: 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hahahaha omo see gobe o where d hell are those low life saTANIST NOW ??

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by romeo(m): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
toobasky:
Hahahahahaahahahah...fayose and PDP, saTANoids, Oga clueless and Madam Grammer...how market

I bet she can spell Grammar correctly.
Educated illiterates and their illiterate candidate lol

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by edogirl2: 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
I will finally be a proud Nigerian if Mr Buhari becomes the President of this country.

No more hiding my country of origin when I am abroad!

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by wazobiaN9(m): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
berem:
you should have just remained quiet just like your fellow e-rats. Go back to the viewing corner and hide your wrinkled face in shame.

very pathetic comment from a sore loser.. tongue tongue

e pain am ehn.. tongue grin grin
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by boblaide: 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Change on is way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
zicoraads:
This is the chief reason someone like me was pained a public debate didn't happen. A debate would have been the greatest avenue to rubbish your opponents ideas and policies; and also give a detailed plan for what you intend to do for the country. Believe it or not, most people (myself inclusive) are still indecisive. I am more aligned to my party's candidate, but I am a Nigerian first. And even though GEJ has failed in certain areas, I am a little bit wary of the APC. Especially seeing how most of the people who were actively involved in stealing this country's resources are now members of that party.

Exactly not reading a script and asking doctored questions. Then foolish ppl shouting I have decided.
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by major466(m): 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2160215_twimg20150226113717_jpeg65bb2e13e29a16e59457c0d30a7fb117

Why is the old soldier only looking down all the time?

Is he afraid of misreading the PREPARED speech from his AKPD Media oyinbo people grin cheesy
A terminator of Democracy delivering Lectures on Democracy? This is just too funny grin Deep inside he know his speech about Democracy in Africa is a joke.
The lecture is organized by APC to help give pa Buhari a face lift internationally to its supporters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
ignis:
[s] GMB, you are just wasting your time....
You won't smell Aso Rock again.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by nijanigga: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2160215_twimg20150226113717_jpeg65bb2e13e29a16e59457c0d30a7fb117

Why is the old soldier only looking down all the time?

Is he afraid of misreading the PREPARED speech from his AKPD Media oyinbo people grin cheesy
brainless bigot, look his height to the podium,maybe that can help you think.But you're sure he's not in the hospital.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Forwetinnah: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
IbnSultaan:
"On corruption there would be no confusion where I stand. Corruption will have no place & the corrupt would not be a part of my govt. "Buhari"

We will be tough on terrorism and tough on its causes":

If I am elected, we will increase intelligence gathering & border patrols to choke #BokoHaram

gringringringringringringringrin

Ewoooo!! Tinubu; Atiku; Rotflmao Amueshi mechetra mechetra come and hear o!! The corrupt will not be part of his government but can be part of his party. Shioooooor!!

gringringringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
edogirl2:

I would finally be a proud Nigerian if Mr Buhari becomes the President of this country.

No more hiding my country of origin when I am abroad!
I would be most ashamed if my president has dat type of composure buhari is putting on.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by soggy28(m): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
anonymousjuju:
As an ardent follower of GEJ, Listening to GMB today makes me have a re-think of whom I will vote for. In all Honesty, I think we should give GMB a chance. This man speaks with so much passion on what good governance should be. I've seen someone who is never too in a haste to make promises just the way other politicians does. He choose his words carefully and don't rush to make promises. Citing corruption which is d main problem we have as his priority when he is re-elected gives me hope that he should be given a chance.

We the electorate have the power to vote him out if he fails to deliver and am sure politicians knows this now that the people are willing and ready to defend their votes.

I might be considering voting for him, but I'll wait a little bit before making up my mind. But for now GEJ still has ny heart even though he failed woefully in some areas affecting the masses.
i
I strongly feel gmb shud b given a chance aftrall gej has bn in charge for more than 6 years n am sure he canot do more than wat he has don so far.so,i encourage n others to make up ur minds n vote gmb in march

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Eonuegbu25: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND SWIFT DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS CALL or WHATSAPP (08122204769)or E-MAIL me via (EONUEGBU1@GMAIL.COM).[/quote]
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Firefire(m): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
[size=18pt]Buhari is a FAILED PROJECT![/size]

Sorry, grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by GoodGovernance: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari is truly an elder and statesman!

What we need now is an elder like Buhari to restructure and stabilise the Nigerian distorted and corrupt society.After that,then we can talk of generational shift.

March4Buhari

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Burger01:

I meant affluent and i know what I said. Don't correct me. Thanks
Okay, let's say you meant it. in a saner society, buhari should be contented with being a herder. Someone who's intellectually incompetent like him shouldn't be vying for the number one position in any country. Thanks to Tribalism and religion.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Akinsnaira: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
If slanderer fayose is not questioned after his numerous allegations against this man which apparently were false, then the case of Nigeria this day is worse than a jungle. Because even in jungle, there is protocol which every animal respects in relation to one another.

That bastard has really crossed the line with his libelous claims against Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by zicoraads: 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
berem:
you should have just remained quiet just like your fellow e-rats. Go back to the viewing corner and hide your wrinkled face in shame.
Hide my wrinkled face in shame because he made an appearance? You must be a joke! Allow me to school you... I don't know what position or post you hold in the APC (if any). So, it is either you are also trying to hide the truth or you are not even aware of it. It is a fact that your candidate went abroad for medical checkup (which is not even a big deal). The only big deal is when your party tried to make it look like the medical checkup was not even part of his itinerary simply because Ayodele Fayose wanted to make a mountain out of a molehill. You played to the gallery by consistently denying that fact. And your party lied to Nigerians. Remember today, because this trip would come back to haunt you. That is a promise. And as for 'my wrinkled face'... I would advice you look in the mirror next time before insulting me.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
IbnSultaan:
#Buhari Our soldiers are brave, patriotic, well-trained, capable and ready to serve our country

See as Tinubu & Amaechi dey look dr investment like "guy abeg no f**k up oh"
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Firefire(m): 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
Forwetinnah:

gringringringringringringringrin

Ewoooo!! Tinubu; Atiku; Rotflmao Amueshi mechetra mechetra come and hear o!! The corrupt will not be part of his government but can be part of his party. Shioooooor!!

gringringringringrin

Sege, see lie from grandpa shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by unite4real: 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Neatboy:

My take is this: since he agrees that Nigeria has the largest economy in Africa, then what is he coming on board to do? He just shot himself on the leg. APC e-warriors will never read between the lines. We achieve this fit in GEJ's administration even while the country is in war. What do you think will happen when there's a peace relatively?

Your reasoning is same clueless way Jonathan does. are you implying that an economy like the USA which is the largest in the world would not need to have an opposition presidential aspirant? so if Buhari said Nigeria is Africa's largest economy, there will be no more work for him to do any longer?

my message to you is this

"SUCCESS IS DIFFICULT BUT MAINTAINING IT NEED MORE HARDWORK"

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election / Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room / Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.