Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,714 members, 7,840,781 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements (64137 Views)

Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / Buhari Delivering Speech At An Event Organised By US Chamber Of Commerce (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by tola9ja: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2015

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by zicoraads: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Where are the PDP e-warriors? Just like the ghost mode that is a part of Berem and her multitude of APC followers when they have no defense against an issue, I am quite sure these PDP guys would jump over this thread and pass grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
dking123:

Dont be decieved by sugar coated APC propaganda. Buhary is a scam.
Son of perdition

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by omenka(m): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
cypha101:
He looks so modest and presidential. Even without make-up. I just love this man.
I love him more than you do. tonguegrin

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by sherrylo: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
RedArrow:
Guess we can now disregard this now

"Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews "

GOD BLESS GMB

useless guardian news

stweee SAI BABA JOOR

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Obijulius: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
BOKO HARAM =HAMAS=ISLAMIC JIHAD=ISIS=MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD= AL SHABAB= AL QAEDA= HEZBOLLAH=AL AQSA MARTYRS=AL NUSRA FRONT=ANSARU=HAQQANI NETWORK

These groups and their passive and active supporters deserve disproportionate and painful annihilation.

Play your role wherever you find them. Give them and their supporters the jungle justice treatment.
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Burger01:

No interpreter. He is more affluent than you are!
Affluent The word is 'fluent'.
Like leader, like his thuggish followers. Show us your certificate.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by piagetskinner(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Kai but this man old o...anyway, sai change!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by ossaii(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
IbnSultaan:
'We will not allow problems to fester. I, Mohammed Buhari, will lead from the front

I can bet my life. buhari cannot win this election.
GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Boland(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
anonymousjuju:
As an ardent follower of GEJ, Listening to GMB today makes me have a re-think of whom I will vote for. In all Honesty, I think we should give GMB a chance. This man speaks with so much passion on what good governance should be. I've seen someone who is never too in a haste to make promises just the way other politicians does. He choose his words carefully and don't rush to make promises. Citing corruption which is d main problem we have as his priority when he is re-elected gives me hope that he should be given a chance.

We the electorate have the power to vote him out if he fails to deliver and am sure politicians knows this now that the people are willing and ready to defend their votes.

I might be considering voting for him, but I'll wait a little bit before making up my mind. But for now GEJ still has ny heart even though he failed woefully in some areas affecting the masses.
Miss, we the suppoters of GMB are patriotic and we support him not because of any other reason than the fact that we see a sincere man ready to change Nigeria...
He is passionate about the issues of Nigeria, like you said, he chooses his words carefully...

Vote for change and you will never regret it....
The change we need is the change Buhari brings...
#Believe

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Darlduchi: 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
Change!!! Change!!! Change!!! Yes Change we want, Change we will get!!! we must retain our oil blocks and renew all existing licenses. we make sure that the second niger Bridge remains a dream never to be actualize. queues must return to the petrol pumps. the trains must be parked at the yards where they belong. Almajiri schools must all be converted to Islamic schools. we must continue to smuggle oil out of Nigeria via our islamic neighboring countries. the status quo of Northern domination must return. we must never rebuild any of the churches our Boko faithfuls have destroy neither shall we allow such to be rebuilt, we must consolidate our gains. we are nothing without the oil, Lagos and the entire west, not to mention the north on oil proceed to succeed, therefore we must do all we can to regain power so as to control the revenue. Islam must rule, we will never allow infidels to lord over us. Change is here.!!!

[Change!! Change!! Change!! Is all we want. Change of citizenship is closer than ever before. From the street of lagos to the cocoa farms of ogbomosho, from the street of abuja to sugar cane plantations of the savanna. from the burnt markets of the West to the malls of the East.
I say ride on APC

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by ossaii(m): 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
IbnSultaan:
'We will not allow problems to fester. I, Mohammed Buhari, will lead from the front

I can bet my life, buhari cannot win this election.
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by edogirl2: 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
First time I have heard Buhari speak!

Listening on radio now, the poise of the man is unbelievable.

Yes I had to stretch my hears to pick out one or two words due to his diction, but what a beautifully poised delivery and we should be proud of our various local diction, of which the Hausa one is really beautiful! We are not English people please!!

The man's calmness and poise was absolutely immense. You can tell the man has tons of leadership experience. He certainly will not be shaking and sweating profusely in the face of routine questions from the likes of the CNN woman, Amanpour.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by kay1one2(m): 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
Come back and debate!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Shubbylee(m): 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chiaka:

Paid supporters!!! this is the same words used on GEJ protesters, same venue.........Now APC people will start causing, am waiting because its what they are best at. lol lol!

it's not spelt CAUSING....it's spelt CURSING!! the effects of poor education under GEJ!! Change is Coming....#SaiBuhari grin

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Stallione(m): 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
berem:
please go check your blood pressure. You are over-stressing your heart on Buhari's matter o!

Long live the General!
angry angry dnt mind the stroke patient,after March she'l suffer serious seizure kiss

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
zicoraads:
[s] Where are the PDP e-warriors? Just like the ghost mode that is a part of Berem and her multitude of APC followers when they have no defense against an issue, I am quite sure these PDP guys would jump over this thread and pass grin grin cheesy [/s]
you should have just remained quiet just like your fellow e-rats. Go back to the viewing corner and hide your wrinkled face in shame.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by pro2010: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
ossaii:

GEJ till 2019

You are a dead man then!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by edogirl2: 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
"By nature, military rule is dictatorial. I accept that. I take responsibility for everything that happened under my watch as a military leader"

Huge roar and clapping from the audience!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by anonimi: 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2160215_twimg20150226113717_jpeg65bb2e13e29a16e59457c0d30a7fb117

Why is the old soldier only looking down all the time?

Is he afraid of misreading the PREPARED speech from his AKPD Media oyinbo people grin cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Rhozabeth(m): 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
toobasky:
Hahahahahaahahahah...fayose and PDP, saTANoids, Oga clueless and Madam Grammer...how market

#IHaveDecided
#GMB 2015
#APC
#March4Buhari2015

Guy u funny die!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
I can't vote for an illiterate buhari never. .....

GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by danieljmt: 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
oh lala
Baba GMB is the only answer to Nigeria Problems. thank God that England has endorse Him.
oh Alhamdu lillah, thank you Jesus for GMB. may Allah Bless nigeria with you BABA BABA BABA BABA BABA

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Oceemo(m): 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
Imagine myself as fayose wayching this now after all I will b like

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Orikinla(m): 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
dking123:

Dont be decieved by sugar coated APC propaganda. Buhary is a scam.

[size=18pt]I am an insider in PDP and I can tell you that PDP is a gang of Swindlers and Fraudsters from the Niger Delta to Abuja.
Their oga at the top has been cheating on his wife from UNIPORT to ABUJA.[/size]

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Burger01(m): 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
cloudyskyglind:

Affluent The word is 'fluent'.
Like leader, like his thuggish followers. Show us your certificate.
I meant affluent and i know what I said. Don't correct me. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
ur fuckin fans re shoutin SAI BUHARI 4 NAIRALAND

LIKE XAY NA NAIRALAND GO MAKE U WIN

HERE IN MY HOOD EVERIBADY IS SHOURIN

GEJ TIL 2019
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Neatboy(m): 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
GMB's CHATHAM HOUSE REMARKS:

"Prospects for Democratic Consolidation in Africa: Nigeria’s Transition" - By General Muhammadu Buhari

Chatham House, London, 26 February 2015

Permit me to start by thanking Chatham House for the invitation to talk about this important topic at this crucial time. The 2015 general election in Nigeria is generating a lot of interests within and outside the country. This is understandable. Nigeria, Africa’s most populous country and largest economy, is at a defining moment, a moment that has great implications beyond the democratic project and beyond the borders of my dear country. So let me say upfront that the global interest in Nigeria’s landmark election is not misplaced at all and indeed should be commended, for this is an election that has serious import for the world. I urge the international community to continue to focus on Nigeria at this very critical moment. Given increasing global linkages, it is in our collective interests that the postponed elections should hold on the rescheduled dates, that they should be free and fair, that their outcomes should be respected by all parties, and that any form of extension, under whichever guise, is unconstitutional and would not be tolerated.

Read the full texts here

http:///bLWa3Ltxe5[/quote]

My take is this: since he agrees that Nigeria has the largest economy in Africa, then what is he coming on board to do? He just shot himself on the leg. APC e-warriors will never read between the lines. We achieve this fit in GEJ's administration even while the country is in war. What do you think will happen when there's a peace relatively?
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by WisdomFlakes: 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
ossaii:

GEJ till 2019

You will just die for nothing coz it's GAME OVER for GEJ.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by wazobiaN9(m): 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
Watching these pictures made me smile...

Ayo Fayose will have a very deep frown, mixed with a terribly sad face watching these pictures... then he will ask for panadol extra..! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by edogirl2: 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
He's very relaxed and cracking jokes in the middle of speech.

Audience interjecting with claps and laughter!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by EngrOloye: 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Shame to a Ekiti bastard tug dats Fayose.I giv Fayose just 13mths in d office den he will now face jail straight.but d bastard said Buhari dey hospital.Fayose is olodo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) / Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.