Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,781 members, 7,841,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements (64139 Views)

Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / Buhari Delivering Speech At An Event Organised By US Chamber Of Commerce (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
GMB alll za way

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by freezyprinzy(m): 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
OK settled fayose and his gang oya come and bring another tin oh

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by dridowu: 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
In God we trust
In Buhari we trust
Nigeria must rise again
#Ihavedecided

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Burger01(m): 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Pecca:
speakin hausa, i guess
See your life! You nor get light, no internet, no job! U still never change your mind! God help you oo..

28 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by anonymousjuju(f): 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
As an ardent follower of GEJ, Listening to GMB today makes me have a re-think of whom I will vote for. In all Honesty, I think we should give GMB a chance. This man speaks with so much passion on what good governance should be. I've seen someone who is never too in a haste to make promises just the way other politicians does. He choose his words carefully and don't rush to make promises. Citing corruption which is d main problem we have as his priority when he is re-elected gives me hope that he should be given a chance.

We the electorate have the power to vote him out if he fails to deliver and am sure politicians knows this now that the people are willing and ready to defend their votes.

I might be considering voting for him, but I'll wait a little bit before making up my mind. But for now GEJ still has ny heart even though he failed woefully in some areas affecting the masses.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by IBROHIM: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Adminisher:

Sai Buhari Jare...lets get the fake article out of Aso Rock. He and his friends have chopped enough and it is time to claim our children 's future.
Gbam! That's true talk!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by 50calibre(m): 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
alaoeri:
Honestly with what I watched, GEJ ain't a match for GMB, highlight of the event is the questions & answers session.

I tell you!! It's not even close.

Intellectually, Jonathan stands no chance against him, it will be an annihilation.

Unlike Jonathan who comes off as a delusional/drunken fantasist, Buhari is a realist with a keen insight into what Nigeria's problems are and how to start tackling them. The man knows his thing, see the way he answered those questions with ease & confidence.

Jonathan needs to throw his "phd" into a thrash can.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
dridowu:
In God we trust
In Buhari we trust
Nigeria must rise again
#Ihavedecided
Change change change change change change change change......

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by nyerem(f): 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jona till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
ignis:
[s] GMB, you are just wasting your time....
You won't smell Aso Rock again. [/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by menesheh(m): 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
Copied

Buhari a truly remarkable fellow!...

Introduction to Buhari APC's Fresidential Crrrrrandidate

Question: How will you grow Nigeria's economy?
"I will stabilise the WORLD OIL MARKET, because that is quicker to do than agriculture etc"
- Buhari (Channels TV)

Question: How will you secure the Nigerian economy from oil price fluctuations?
Buhari: "I will use the AIR FORCE, NAVY and ARMY"
- Buhari (ThisDay)

Question: Sir, can you say "up APC?"
Buhari: "OFF AFEECEE! OFF AFEECEE!! OFF AFEECEE!!!"
- Buhari (In the near future)

Hear our illiterate General acceptance speech at teslim balogun

Phalo kwontenstant flease i want all of youa to kwofrate with me so we can move naigeria poward. If you ilate me as feresident of naigeria my gwovemant will ensurea zat kwarraption will be a zin of za fast.

Afc frogressive.

I don die. Tinubu na God go mend you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Burger01(m): 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
cloudyskyglind:
I hope he's got an interpreter.
No interpreter. He is more affluent than you are!

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
anonymousjuju:
As an ardent follower of GEJ, Listening to GMB today makes me have a re-think of whom I will vote for. In all Honesty, I think we should give GMB a chance. This man speaks with so much passion on what good governance should be. I've seen someone who is never too in a haste to make promises just the way other politicians does. He choose his words carefully and don't rush to make promises. Citing corruption which is d main problem we have as his priority when he is re-elected gives me hope that he should be given a chance.

We the electorate have the power to vote him out if he fails to deliver and am sure politicians knows this now that the people are willing and ready to defend their votes.

I might be considering voting for him, but I'll wait a little bit before making up my mind. But for now GEJ still has ny heart even though he failed woefully in some areas affecting the masses.

Gbam!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by bendike: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
;DAcn and Sai buharu people. Kindly tell buhari to stop by at cambridge to collect his original waec result since he is currently in the Uk.
That will help shut the mouths of all GEJ 2019 people. ;DAcn and Sai buharu people. Kindly tell buhari to stop by at cambridge to collect his original waec result since he is currently in the Uk.
That will help shut the mouths of all GEJ 2019 people.
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
menesheh:

Copied

Buhari a truly remarkable fellow!...

Introduction to Buhari APC's Fresidential Crrrrrandidate

Question: How will you grow Nigeria's economy?
"I will stabilise the WORLD OIL MARKET, because that is quicker to do than agriculture etc"
- Buhari (Channels TV)

Question: How will you secure the Nigerian economy from oil price fluctuations?
Buhari: "I will use the AIR FORCE, NAVY and ARMY"
- Buhari (ThisDay)

Question: Sir, can you say "up APC?"
Buhari: "OFF AFEECEE! OFF AFEECEE!! OFF AFEECEE!!!"
- Buhari (In the near future)

Hear our illiterate General acceptance speech at teslim balogun

Phalo kwontenstant flease i want all of youa to kwofrate with me so we can move naigeria poward. If you ilate me as feresident of naigeria my gwovemant will ensurea zat kwarraption will be a zin of za fast.

Afc frogressive.

I don die. Tinubu na God go mend you

Dimwit

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by parkhurst: 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President #jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? If the economy of a country is getting better, the people feel it before they see official published statistics. Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country? Do you feel opportunity is being expanded for all or most of the opportunities in the land is limited to a privilege few who are in government?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government........?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Boland(m): 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
ignis:
GMB, you are just wasting your time....
You won't smell Aso Rock again.
Hmmm. I understand that pain is very mean, what it does to the mind is bad.
We shall see... I'm certain in my mind that GMB will win and there is nothing anybody can do about it....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by nortcentrallord(m): 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
Oyibo deceiving blacks even before.
independence till date.
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by emmykk(m): 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
Britons be like why is he pronouncing ad if he is eating hot yam.government as goonment
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by lohresloco: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
I keep noticing how the support for Buhari keeps dwindling by the sec....... Is this not nairaland.com, where a single Buhari news can get 400 likes. Clearly GEJ has taken the wind off the APC sail. Clearly the postponement favours Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Holuwathoby(m): 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
alaoeri:
Honestly with what I watched, GEJ ain't a match for GMB, highlight of the event is the questions & answers session.
u can say that again!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Burger01(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
anonymousjuju:

Change your mind and vote Buhari. You shall never regret doing so..

Sai Buhari

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by omenka(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Has there been any obituary yet?? How is Fayose doing?? gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Watch the livestream and I must say buhari has the ugliest mouth of any african leader. That tooth gap, the saliva that's always seen as a result of him alway using his tounge to wipe his lips. #GUSH
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Boland(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=berem post=31102672][/quote]
Miss, no need to disturb yourself over her views, it's allowed to dream, just that hers is caused by extreme anger and pain..
I repeat: GMB will win and there is nothing anyone can do about it...
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
bendike:
;DAcn and Sai buharu people. Kindly tell buhari to stop by at cambridge to collect his original waec result since he is currently in the Uk.
That will help shut the mouths of all GEJ 2019 people. ;DAcn and Sai buharu people. Kindly tell buhari to stop by at cambridge to collect his original waec result since he is currently in the Uk.
That will help shut the mouths of all GEJ 2019 people.

I have seen Jonathan interviews and he is supposed to be a PhD holder!
Either Buhari is inately more intelligent or Jonathan got a crappy PhD.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by sholapot: 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY! !EMERGENCY! !!
Please, someone should call an ambulance, ........@ government house Ekiti ...Fayose is having an heart attack. ....

Shame on all TANoids.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by major466(m): 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
A sponsored programme organised by APC.
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by dking123: 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
anonymousjuju:

Dont be decieved by sugar coated APC propaganda. Buhary is a scam.
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
lohresloco:
I keep noticing how the support for Buhari keeps dwindling by the sec....... Is this not nairaland.com, where a single Buhari news can get 400 likes. Clearly GEJ has taken the wind off the APC sail. Clearly the postponement favours Jonathan.

You don't understand marketing.... Now GMB is been aggressively marketed by PDP agents to the extent that the whole nation was on a standstill to see him today... Including GEJ and fayose etc....thank you all....

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by emmyblings(m): 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
nobody will understand what he's saying.....I will fight kworuption
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Orikinla(m): 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
[size=18pt]Jonathan's campaign votes millions to hire anti-Buhari protesters in London - Premium Times Nigeria

President Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign has earmarked $20,000 to hire protesters in London Thursday as the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Muhammadu Buhari, speaks at Chatham House.

According to an internal memo seen by PREMIUM TIMES, the money would be spent on mobilising the crowd, refreshing them and defraying other logistics.

The memo, which originated from the campaign’s Assistant Director, Civil Society and Support Groups (Diaspora), Peter Mozie, explained why the anti-Buhari protest is necessary, and requested the campaign’s Director in charge of Civil Society and Support Groups, Nick Eze, to immediately release the funds.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/177547-jonathans-campaign-votes-millions-to-hire-anti-buhari-protesters-in-london.html[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, And His Car Spotted At Hilton, Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.