Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,668 members, 7,840,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements (64135 Views)

Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / Buhari Delivering Speech At An Event Organised By US Chamber Of Commerce (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by WisdomFlakes: 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
GMB exhudes a level of confidence that GEJ can only dream of. Besides, he's way more Presidential than the incumbent. You almost forget that he's a President-in-waiting.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by kinibigdeal(m): 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
tinubu written speech...GEJ till 2019
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by SomebodyLovesMe: 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
cloudyskyglind:
I hope he's got an interpreter.

He doesn't need one. He completed the session without one.

Hope you feel sufficently foolish grin

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by anonymousjuju(f): 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
PassingShot:

Your post is spot on especially the first bolded part.

However, the second bolded part contradicts the earlier part! Why would you even consider to vote GEJ despite your admission that he failed woefully in some areas affecting the masses? It is even better to vote for an unknown candidate than voting GEJ who has failed woefully.

Please support GMB with your vote.

Like I said to someone, the devil you know is better than the angel you are yet to see.
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
I keep finding it in my heart to support buhari, but how can a sincere man truncate democracy, how can he instigate violence, how can an upright man be surrounded with corrupt ppl and he would still be upright.

#objectivity is better than passion
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Forwetinnah: 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
GoodGovernance:

Beyond any reasonable doubt,Buhari is much more intelligent than Jonathan.

Hell no!! With his utterances??
He will control oil price and now there will be no corrupt person in his government.
Corruption is EVERYWHERE!! Read my fingers, everywhere. For someone surrounded by crooks to mount an international podium uttering such nonsense doesn't sound intelligent to me. Corruption can be controlled and reduced to the bearest minimum but eradicating it completely is fa fa fa FOUL!! In every 12, there must be a Judas...maybe Mallam Buhari should have formed his own "angels from above" party instead of mixing up with greedy international thieves from other parties
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by splashbaby(m): 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
Meanwhile don't vote GEJ.

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by unite4real: 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
FAYOSE WILL SOON BE LIKE " THIS CHATHAM HOUSE IS IN TRANSCORP HILTON HOTEL, ABUJA".

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by shiningshina(m): 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Neatboy:

My take is this: since he agrees that Nigeria has the largest economy in Africa, then what is he coming on board to do? He just shot himself on the leg. APC e-warriors will never read between the lines. We achieve this fit in GEJ's administration even while the country is in war. What do you think will happen when there's a peace relatively?

It is your illiteracy that is confusing you. Yes, Nigeria has the largest economy in Africa. But, people like GEJ and Okonjo are not allowing the wealth to get to ordinary Nigerians. They just loot almost everything and allow only the crumbs to get to the populace. Imagine GEJ allocating N1 billion for his "feeds" annually, and N800 million to power his official generator annually?!! This is despite the hundreds of billions of naira which GEJ loots officially and unofficially. He even made the Boko Haram tragedy into a looting enterprise! Basically, GEJ runs a LOOTOCRACY. When GMB resumes office as our new president, he will institute real democracy in Nigeria; and poor, illiterate guys like you will start to enjoy from the large size of our economy.

Again, GEJ did NOT make Nigeria's economy the biggest in Africa. He only "re-based" the figures. In the layman's language, he only "updated" the statistics about our GDP. Chai, GEJ's cluelessness has really bitten you too!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by YabaLeftist: 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hope they'll understand all he's saying sha. That man's accent is horrible! lipsrsealed

No amount of going to Chatham house will make you president tho. angry grin
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by CuteMaro(m): 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2160215_twimg20150226113717_jpeg65bb2e13e29a16e59457c0d30a7fb117

Why is the old soldier only looking down all the time?

Is he afraid of misreading the PREPARED speech from his AKPD Media oyinbo people grin cheesy
But i thought they said he was an illiterate....so how come

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by unite4real: 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
anonymousjuju:

Like I said to someone, the devil you know is better than the angel you are yet to see.

The General is the Devil i know and he is better than angel Jonathan. so my vote goes to the devil.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by simplyOJ(m): 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
Aigbofa:

I have seen Jonathan interviews and he is supposed to be a PhD holder!
Either Buhari is inately more intelligent or Jonathan got a crappy PhD.

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by efonat(m): 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
E be like say u go like suffer for another 8 yrs. What has happened to ur currency? Ur economy is going down and u re not wise! !! U better embrace change.
Chiaka:

Paid supporters!!! this is the same words used on GEJ protesters, same venue.........Now APC people will start causing, am waiting because its what they are best at. lol lol!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by anonymousjuju(f): 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
unite4real:

The General is the Devil i know and he is better than angel Jonathan. so my vote goes to the devil.

Lolz...GMB is winning my heart by the day.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by efonat(m): 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Then if he wins u must die.
ossaii:

I can bet my life. buhari cannot win this election.
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by GoodGovernance: 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

Wats your parameters of intelligence.

Very good question!

Intelligence has been defined in many different ways such as in terms of one's capacity for logic, abstract thought, understanding, self-awareness, communication, learning, emotional knowledge, memory, planning, creativity and problem solving.

From "Mainstream Science on Intelligence" (1994), an editorial statement by fifty-two researchers:
A very general mental capability that, among other things, involves the ability to reason, plan, solve problems, think abstractly, comprehend complex ideas, learn quickly and learn from experience. It is not merely book learning, a narrow academic skill, or test-taking smarts. Rather, it reflects a broader and deeper capability for comprehending our surroundings—"catching on," "making sense" of things, or "figuring out" what to do.

Based on the above parameters embedded in the definition of intelligence,Buhari is beyond any reasonable doubt much more intelligent than Jonathan.

QED.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by popson1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Burger01:

One mofo said Buhari wouldn't last 5 minutes! Buhari did more than 5 minutes no shaking, and he outperformed!!

Shame to haters of Buhari. They shall die before Buhari.

Sai Buhari joor.
Resounding Amen!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
GEJ vs GMB... We do the talking at the polling vote. Vote for continuity, vote for change.... >>>2015
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by hermesprogidy(m): 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
Geez!!! This is how a president should be. BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!

GEJ pls kindly take your canoe and paddle back to otuoke angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by binie: 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
IbnSultaan:
GMB delivering his speech at Chatham House now
With over 2000 applications to attend the event, it's a full house at Chatham House.

Imagine this happening outside the venue before GMBs arrival...it's a shame.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152755090526939&fref=nf

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by ssammy: 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
thegreengooner:
Buhari was an excellent speaker today. I watched the whole thing.

The man is fit, mentally active and ready for the final battle against PDP.

GEJ is no match for GMB.

#MarchForBuhari
be deceiving yourself
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by YabaLeftist: 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
shiningshina:

It is your illiteracy that is confusing you. Yes, Nigeria has the largest economy in Africa. But, people like GEJ and Okonjo are not allowing the wealth to get to ordinary Nigerians. They just loot almost everything and allow only the crumbs to get to the populace. Imagine GEJ allocating N1 billion for his "feeds" annually, and N800 million to power his official generator annually?!! This is despite the hundreds of billions of naira which GEJ loots officially and unofficially. He even made the Boko Haram tragedy into a looting enterprise! Basically, GEJ runs a LOOTOCRACY. When GMB resumes office as our new president, he will institute real democracy in Nigeria; and poor, illiterate guys like you will start to enjoy from the large size of our economy.

Again, GEJ did NOT make Nigeria's economy the biggest in Africa. He only "re-based" the figures. In the layman's language, he only "updated" the statistics about our GDP. Chai, GEJ's cluelessness has really bitten you too!

Hmm
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Chiaka(f): 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chiaka:

Paid supporters!!! this is the same words used on GEJ protesters, same venue.........Now APC people will start causing, am waiting because its what they are best at. lol lol!

Shubbylee:

it's not spelt CAUSING....it's spelt CURSING!! the effects of poor education under GEJ!! Change is Coming....#SaiBuhari grin

Thanks dude.!!!! You really go school, shows you at least have a 1st degree like GEJ, Am not qualified to rule , neither GMB.... one thing is common with me and GMB, we both don't have certificate!!! was 7 years old when he was a dictator and he never bothered to get me schooled, he never bothered schooling the Almajiris in his state either.
Now see wetin I dey spell for Nairaland!!
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
ossaii:

I can bet my life. buhari cannot win this election.
GEJ till 2019

HERE IN NIGERIA ONE LIFE MEAN NOTHING GUY

WAKE UP FROM YOUR DREAM NOW OR NEVER

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by hermesprogidy(m): 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
GBAM!!!!!!
GoodGovernance:

Very good question!

Intelligence has been defined in many different ways such as in terms of one's capacity for logic, abstract thought, understanding, self-awareness, communication, learning, emotional knowledge, memory, planning, creativity and problem solving.

From "Mainstream Science on Intelligence" (1994), an editorial statement by fifty-two researchers:
A very general mental capability that, among other things, involves the ability to reason, plan, solve problems, think abstractly, comprehend complex ideas, learn quickly and learn from experience. It is not merely book learning, a narrow academic skill, or test-taking smarts. Rather, it reflects a broader and deeper capability for comprehending our surroundings—"catching on," "making sense" of things, or "figuring out" what to do.

Based on the above parameters embedded in the definition of intelligence,Buhari is beyond any reasonable doubt much more intelligent than Jonathan.

QED.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

He doesn't need one. He completed the session without one.

Hope you feel sufficently foolish grin
Not at all, you should rather feel excessively stupid for supporting an illiterate out of sentiments. How are we sure he didn't have an interpreter? Were you there? grin
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by shaqhead: 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chiaka:

Sure they will be eager to Know what a past dictatorship has to say about democracy!!!
I guess u hv read d full speech by now-he gave u a brilliant response u cant refuse.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Vainglory: 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
The hospital toned this man up for this event. From Chatham house it's back to his hospital bed.
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by bumtos(m): 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
cypha101:
He looks so modest and presidential. Even without make-up. I just love this man.

You just loves him for nothing sake. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan till 2019
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by lolademariam: 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
berem:
please go check your blood pressure. You are over-stressing your heart on Buhari's matter o!

Long live the General!
lol
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Forwetinnah: 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chiaka:
Chiaka:

Thanks dude.!!!! You really go school, shows you at least have a 1st degree like GEJ, Am not qualified to rule , neither GMB.... one thing is common with me and GMB, we both don't have certificate!!! was 7 years old when he was a dictator and he never bothered to get me schooled, he never bothered schooling the Almajiris in his state either.
Now see wetin I dey spell for Nairaland!!

gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) / Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.