Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,596 members, 7,851,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

He's Still Stuck On His Ex! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Still Stuck On His Ex! (2449 Views)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
What more can I say? The right advice has been given.

However if he comes back chasing u and you see the sincerity in him, still give him a chance.

1 Like

Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by akinsadeez(m): 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
If you get married to him and the Ex's relationship packs up for whatever reason, don't be surprised if he starts cheating on you with her. He obviously has problems letting d girl go. At d earliest opportunity he will dump you for her. let him be and find another man.

1 Like

Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by StunnazJay(m): 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
He dug his grave by not cutting his ties properly with his ex when he entered into a relationship with you.

What he did is wrong, but you should not have gone snooping on your partner. As clichéd as it sounds, always be the bigger person.

Maybe with time he would have told you and on the other hand, may be not. Who can say?

Are you guys still dating? Or have you summarily called it quits because of what you unearthed?

comfydan:

Yes, I went through his messages but I did it because he had been acting suspicious and distant. I know going through his messages showed lack of trust but at least I found out he was still trying to woo back his ex.

comfydan:

Yes, I went through his messages but I did it because he had been acting suspicious and distant. I know going through his messages showed lack of trust but at least I found out he was still trying to woo back his ex.
Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
comfydan:
My guy got out of a heartbreaking relationship, she left him for someone else and then he met me. He told me a lot about his ex, how she's the most beautiful girl he's ever known and how difficult it was to get over her. It was 2 years after their breakup he met me so I thought he should be over her. Unfortunately, he is still in love with her. I am a very observant person and I noticed he's always excited when he talks about her or when she's around him. I almost started hating her. I went through his phone one day and saw this heartbreaking msg, he was telling her he still loved her and he felt she loved him too. She replied that she's happy in her r/ship. I got so mad, confronted him and he still gave excuses like I was insecure. Even though I had been introduced to his family and they wanted us to be married, I had to quit because I was scared I'm a second option. His friend said I overreacted and I've missed out on a good man. Pls did I overreact?
you did not overreact you did the right thing. Two years is long enough to get over heartbreak unless you dont want to let go. if you marry him,his body will be yours but his soul with someone else. Sorry about the break up

1 Like

Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
StunnazJay:

He dug his grave by not cutting his ties properly with his ex when he entered into a relationship with you.

What he did is wrong, but you should not have gone snooping on your partner. As clichéd as it sounds, always be the bigger person.

Maybe with time he would have told you and on the other hand, may be not. Who can say?

Are you guys still dating? Or have you summarily called it quits because of what you unearthed?

Thank you. I know going through his messages was wrong but he was acting so somehow, so bad that I begged for his attention meanwhile he was willingly giving it to someone else. I knew something was up. We're not dating again, been doing my best to avoid him.
Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by StunnazJay(m): 10:31am On Mar 02, 2015
I see, by the way what's his stance on the current state of affairs between the two of you?

comfydan:

Thank you. I know going through his messages was wrong but he was acting so somehow, so bad that I begged for his attention meanwhile he was willingly giving it to someone else. I knew something was up. We're not dating again, been doing my best to avoid him.
Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by octopusfreaky(f): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2015
Awww,,,so sorry,,,you know what i experienced such but common i gats love from other guys be it fake or real and it doesn't move me even if he is stuck wf his exx.
Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
StunnazJay:
I see, by the way what's his stance on the current state of affairs between the two of you?

We've both agreed it's best to move on because I was determined I wasn't changing my mind. He still says he loves me though but I want to move on, can't live in the shadow of someone else
Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
octopusfreaky:
Awww,,,so sorry,,,you know what i experienced such but common i gats love from other guys be it fake or real and it doesn't move me even if he is stuck wf his exx.

Lol, thanks. I prefer real love though, I'm a very emotional person
Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by StunnazJay(m): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Its alright, neither would I

comfydan:

We've both agreed it's best to move on because I was determined I wasn't changing my mind. He still says he loves me though but I want to move on, can't live in the shadow of someone else

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number / OPINION: Marriage Should Be Abolished. / Ladies, Before You Say "I Do"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.