Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

Which Of These Guys Is Much Better To Be With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Guys Is Much Better To Be With? (716 Views)

Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Guys Is Much Better To Be With? by Eofclub: 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
WHICH OF THESE GUYS IS MUCH BETTER

1. A rich guy who buys his Girlfriend a BMW on her birthday.

2. A poor guy who takes care of his Girlfriend when she is sick washes her clothes and cleans her house cook for her and bath her.

3. A poor guy who robs just to get money so she can take his gf out on girls’ night.

4. A high school guy who saves N50 everyday from his pocket money so he can have N200 on Friday to buy his Girlfriend airtime.

5. A college boy who exchanges his Blackberry Z10 for Nokia 1100 with his Girlfriend so she can chat with friends.

6. A loaded guy who gives his Girlfriend N100 000 every month but beats her up and cheats on her.

WHICH OF THESE GUYS IS MUCH BETTER TO BE WITH?...

Please be sincere with your answers! lalasticlala
Re: Which Of These Guys Is Much Better To Be With? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
1st wink
Re: Which Of These Guys Is Much Better To Be With? by justmag(m): 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
None! They all seem like a bunch of sucker to me.
Re: Which Of These Guys Is Much Better To Be With? by TrishaP(f): 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
If those are the options then number 1 goes for me..The rest can't just work for me.
Re: Which Of These Guys Is Much Better To Be With? by falconey(m): 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
OP remove no1....let people choose from the rest. Number1 is a normal thing
Re: Which Of These Guys Is Much Better To Be With? by menix(m): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nairaland galz b like no.1!!!!!

4 ur info d op did not complete it cous He retrieves d BMW wen hez done wiv u....
Re: Which Of These Guys Is Much Better To Be With? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
4 & 5 is jusssss tooooo sweeeeet kiss kiss

Damn, I'm down for all that
Re: Which Of These Guys Is Much Better To Be With? by prettymiss4433(f): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
I choose No 1,he won't be poor foreva.His kindheartedNess is part of him.
Re: Which Of These Guys Is Much Better To Be With? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Easy.... number 1
Re: Which Of These Guys Is Much Better To Be With? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
I only have time to do Number 1 for anyone. And before I do that, I'll make sure I make the amount for that car on a monthly basis.

I don't give a fvck about the rest.
Re: Which Of These Guys Is Much Better To Be With? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
#2, #4, #5 .....so sweet! Says a lot about them. Those are things that last...keeps you warm at night. Money doesn't. Plus, true poverty is a mindset. As long as he has aspirations, goals; then I can stick it out with noodles and crackers with water for a little while. He has me, he will not stay poor for long. grin. It's the truth.

#4: I won't subject someone to this tho....Not fair at all.

#3: on the surface it sounds sweet, but I am more so worried about his moral compass and judgment. ...
I. do. not. want. my. baby. daddy. in. jail.
Re: Which Of These Guys Is Much Better To Be With? by chrislu(m): 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
It's only an hausa guy that can do that number 5.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Welcome Ur Gf When U See Her For The First Time During The Day / Light Skinned Verses Dark Skin / When You Love Her But Dont Want To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.