Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] (33497 Views)

A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos / MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! / Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
koikoi2:
Jega has been compromised by APC so the best option is for him to resign for a more competent hand to deliver the elections.

I CHECKED YOUR PROFILE AND I SEE THAT YOU ARE AN OLD MAN.

KINDLY READ WHAT YOU WROTE UP THERE BROS, DOES IT MAKE SENSE TO YOU

I HOPE YOU'RE NOT 40 YET COS A FOOL AT 40 WILL BE A FOOL TILL THE GRAVE

LET'S LEARN TO USE OUR BRAINS WHEN COMMENTING ESPECIALLY OLD MEN LIKE YOU.

LIKE THE YORUBA'S WILL SAY: AGBA OKAN OGBON undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by MrALIVE: 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Clueless people! Just like Gej! Can somebody give me one reason why Jega should be sacked?

1 Like

Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by thaoriginator: 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
Which kain protest! This is more like a Street Jam, see gbedu dey go grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by coolhamid(m): 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
When he conductecd free and fair elections in 2011 , JEGA was not bad then .. But now that the coast is clear for GMB, they are calling for the removal of JEGA...

Jobless people.

2 Likes

Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by annamaria: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Too much ogogoro early in the morning. What an embarrassment for all forward looking Deltans. Shameful.

2 Likes

Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Sanchez01: 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
realsuccess:

Seconded
Delta state is known for poverty and vision lessness. Let them keep it up.
In as much as I find the protest cheap and distasteful, I'm also forced to agree with you and many other sane Nigerians. Your flaw, however, is the fact that you generalized your claim, which, to me, is uncalled for. Not everyone see things the way those idiots see them. They're paid, jobless thugs. These thugs are used all over the country and not in Delta alone.

Your swipe at Delta does not go down well with me. At least, respect the fact that some readers here are from The Big Heart. smiley

It still does not stop me from doing the needful....

#iHaveDecided

2 Likes

Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by ademega(m): 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
sexyjob:
Like joke like joke GMB would cry again
Dream or wish?
Wait for reality.

1 Like

Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Akpan107(m): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
hmmmmm...
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by MrALIVE: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jobless people! Instead of protesting against the govt that has not provided employment for them,they are here fooling themselves

2 Likes

Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by appini: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nigerian politics is totally different from what some western leaders want to make us believe.

Jega is a confirmed PDP man and will surely deliver as usual.
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Ifenna05(m): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jega must go and Gov Uduagha must come? .. deluded minded ppl.
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Daniel4wap: 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
Horlawoomey:
Have you ever wondered why there are many comedians from Warri, they are naturally not serious.

Take the protest serious at your own peril, they are just doing what they know how to do best.

COMEDY
man shut-up deltans are not protesting 4 presidential issue. u hear. make Ur incumbent nature no deceive u. deltans is 4 GEJ. u hear. dey only protest 4 state affairs. no go talk weitin go make u com collect
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by iykeaniogbe(m): 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=tyconcepts post=31104877]On my way from DSC round about to Jakpa junction via Effurun Round about in Delta State now, there was a massive traffic jam just before Wellington hotels along the Express way, driving close I noticed the cause of the traffic was because if a group of so-called "Volunteers" clamouring that "Jega-must-go"....They were dressed in red and black, holding placards with various inscriptions.

See pictures.

Jega go confuse
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by valmunich(m): 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
Can anything good come out of wafftown grin

1 Like

Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by hikmojj(m): 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
I'm pretty sure they have gotten a their own share of 21b.....
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Intendy: 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
Almightyperes:
The fate awaiting Buhari brings to mind that of Mitt Romney who was so deceived into believing he would be elected America’s next president in 2012, he had only a victory speech on election night when he was roundly defeated.When the history of the 2015 presidential election is finally written, it will be recalled that the postponement of the election for six weeks was the final nail in the coffin of the APC.:-
thank God you have just acknowledge that its the six weeks grace by PDP that want to make them perfect their game plan which is over the bar
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by najoke: 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
they need to be interviewed......I am sure this ones also have no clue why they are protesting
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by watchindelta(m): 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
i dey warri but me no join grin grin grin
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Sodiumdawg: 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
CRAAAAAAZE NA IN DEY WORRY DEM! @OP, YONEY, HOW MARKET?
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by micrep3030(m): 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
Don't distub ur selfs he will go
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by visalo: 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jega must go. He is a member of ap and c.
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by mightycrown1(m): 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
The greatest challenge any nation can be destroyed by is mass unemployment. because when there is mass unemployment a lot of senseless scene will be happening everywhere in that nation. trust me if 90% of working force of a nation is gainfully employed you hardly see this kind of foolish scenario
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by buoye1(m): 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
Only God knows what ll become of our darling country come March....I love you Nigeria
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by sani01(m): 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
He most go since he is not cooperating. He is no longer dancing to the music played by the ruling party. The more you see the less you understand. Vote wisely vote for change

1 Like

Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by coollexy: 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
tyconcepts:
On my way from DSC round about to Jakpa junction via Effurun Round about in Delta State now, there was a massive traffic jam just before Wellington hotels along the Express way, driving close I noticed the cause of the traffic was because if a group of so-called "Volunteers" clamouring that "Jega-must-go"....They were dressed in red and black, holding placards with various inscriptions.

See pictures.
Dis their sonspor really has too much money to waste on vain glory

Tyconcepts reporting live from Warri.
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by MRLINGTON(m): 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
Far far warri? Home of touts nd millitants??...

They can go baq to d creeks if they like...

JEGA stays nd whosoever hired dem must be mad nd insane

JEGA must announce d results..nd dat is final!!!
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Akon419(m): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
Since jega refuse to distribute PVC evenly , their is no reason why he is still der. He is bias
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by DonaldGenes(m): 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
fkaz:
Those guys are catching FUN not PROTEST

Seconded
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by tete7000(m): 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
What did they drink?
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by benethugochukwu(m): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
He is just not ready
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by DonaldGenes(m): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Horlawoomey:
Have you ever wondered why there are many comedians from Warri, they are naturally not serious.

Take the protest serious at your own peril, they are just doing what they know how to do best.

COMEDY

I won't bruh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Parliament Warns: Nigeria Under Buhari Is At Mercy Of Bandits, Terrorists / Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi / Is Lokoja Really The Worst Capital In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.