Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] (33501 Views)

A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos / MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! / Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by kunle75(m): 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
Almightyperes:
The fate awaiting Buhari brings to mind that of Mitt Romney who was so deceived into believing he would be elected America’s next president in 2012, he had only a victory speech on election night when he was roundly defeated.When the history of the 2015 presidential election is finally written, it will be recalled that the postponement of the election for six weeks was the final nail in the coffin of the APC.:-

Is that all you can say?

well nothing unemployment and poverty can not cause............use your head
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by otemanuduno: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Almightyperes:
The fate awaiting Buhari brings to mind that of Mitt Romney who was so deceived into believing he would be elected America’s next president in 2012, he had only a victory speech on election night when he was roundly defeated.When the history of the 2015 presidential election is finally written, it will be recalled that the postponement of the election for six weeks was the final nail in the coffin of the APC.:-

Na lie!!! All presidential elections in Nigeria are predictable. Even a five-yr old knows that BUHARI is winning. For real, I was shocked when my 4 year old little student began to burst out that JONATHAN is a thief. Imagine, she was asking me to vote for Buhari.

Omo, na mouth of little children truth dey sometimes o. I also conducted a micro-election among my students. 30% Jonathan while 70% was for Buhari.

I had to believe that the result of the vote among these 9-10 year old pupils was a reflection of their parents' stance back at home.

Pls, all teachers in school, you can practically carry out such kinds of experimental elections and you'll understand what I'm saying.
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by chimoskyg(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
Paid jobless niccurs
Perhaps dey needed the money
Some might not even know who Jega is.
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by sexyjennik(f): 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
How much where they paid See them, hungry people undecided Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Sodiumdawg: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
NO BE DE SAME GYS WEY DEY DANCE WITH MTN AND ETISALAT PROMO LORRY BE DIS? NA HUNGER JOOOOR! [quote author=chimoskyg post=31111199]Paid jobless niccurs
Perhaps dey needed the money
Some might not even know who Jega is.[quote]

1 Like

Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by adeA1(m): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Glaringly Nigeria Youth re not ripe to assume the leadership role of this great country. Isn't the like of these highly polluted/compromised/unconcious mind that wll be shakin the top with the genue Nigeria youth from those region that always wishin well of nigeria unity...Bleep u ll
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Fourwinds: 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
lazy youths. una mate dey work., dem dey here dey disturb road users. stu..pid of non-entity
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Tmercy(m): 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
Almightyperes:
there lifes are for rent
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by nairaman66(m): 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
berem:
A sponsored protest by Mama Piss to discredit Jega. I hear she's in Delta state today campaigning for her husband.

Yeye dey smell!

Yes she is in Delta State! The shediot is around!
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Acidosis(m): 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
The placard - "Jega is a bloody criminal" though grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by nairaman66(m): 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
tyconcepts:
On my way from DSC round about to Jakpa junction via Effurun Round about in Delta State now, there was a massive traffic jam just before Wellington hotels along the Express way, driving close I noticed the cause of the traffic was because if a group of so-called "Volunteers" clamouring that "Jega-must-go"....They were dressed in red and black, holding placards with various inscriptions.

See pictures.
Tyconcepts reporting live from Warri.

Nice reporting with pictures for this saying pics or ??

Where is your shop located? Robson Plaza?
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Almightyperes:
Dude, I followed every story of the US presidential campaign. The only time Romney had upper hand was during the first presidential debate. Obama, inspite of the ailing US economy was able to sell himself more to the electorates. And please NEVER make a comparison using US and Nigeria. It's like comparing light and darkness.
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Pauloot(m): 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ask them....how many of their relatives or friends have been employed under GEJ regime? No good life to live for youths that are over 30yrs of age! And the fools are flooding the street.
Shiiior!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by elohorayodele: 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Horlawoomey:
Have you ever wondered why there are many comedians from Warri, they are naturally not serious.

Take the protest serious at your own peril, they are just doing what they know how to do best.

COMEDY

Ever wondered why all your comments are smelling just like your body stinks? Simple, all Yoruba people are dirty, they stink of Poo. Hope the counter hasty unnecessary generalisation doesn't make you upset? cheesy
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by tyconcepts(f): 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
nairaman66:

Nice reporting with pictures for this saying pics or ??

Where is your shop located? Robson Plaza?

Our money never long reach Robson plaza level.....I operate from Okukoko area.
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by tyconcepts(f): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tmercy:
there lifes are for rent

And their godfathers & polithiefcians are renting/buying cheaply.
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by tyconcepts(f): 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
realsuccess:

Seconded
Delta state is known for poverty and vision lessness. Let them keep it up.

You comment alone should make you laugh at yourself...Did you say poverty? Guy go sleep in peace abeg!
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by tyconcepts(f): 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sodiumdawg:
CRAAAAAAZE NA IN DEY WORRY DEM! @OP, YONEY, HOW MARKET?

Market dey ooooo bros....Gid dey push us to the next level.

His your matter be?
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by ngmgeek(m): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
cheesy This is what happens when you are not sure that the road for GEJ's victory is clear. He had his moment and this is time for someone else moment.
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by ollyruffy: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Volunteers my blass ass. Rented youths. I pity the youths of this country. They are jobless and still have not gotten sense.
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by nairaman66(m): 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
tyconcepts:

Our money never long reach Robson plaza level.....I operate from Okukoko area.

Impressive..! Hopefully soon you will be located at Robson Plaza. I live in Jakpa Road, but I frequent DSC Roundabout..
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by ludafrancis: 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
berem:
A sponsored protest by Mama Piss to discredit Jega. I hear she's in Delta state today campaigning for her husband.

Yeye dey smell!
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by chat2deen(m): 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Austin4lif: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
berem:

Yeye dey smell!
all this tym u spent on line insulting pple and person that is greater then anybody that have come from ur lineage, why nt use the tym and be productive.
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by inereunwa1(m): 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
sponsor protest worldwide truly this bible verse is coming to pass ' an idle mind is the devil' workshop' how can you expect someone who is gain fully employed to do this after they will be saying gej is the best just because of beer money wey go finish mchew abeg sai buhari jor
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
I pity Dos protesters dey av no idea wat dis country is under. I guess dey ar illiterate dat must av bin bribed to protest cos no normal human being wud do such wen we ar seeking for change. Mtchhhheeeew
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by blackandbold: 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
obibankz:
JEGA MUST GO OR MUST STAY, WE ALREADY KNOW THE WINNER, STILL GEJ TILL 2019
Why should jega go? Why exactly..I will not be suprised if u cannot give a credible reason...honestly..jega is a man of integrity..he does and coodinates election with minimal electoral malpractice s.he has been there since 2010.he coordinated the Jonathan election then..so just cos the odds are not totally favoring jonathan thus time..he should go abi?
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by fikky2013(f): 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
And I call this RUBBISH in the highest level
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by bogolobango(m): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
@berem thank u jaree active mama
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by tyconcepts(f): 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Meanwhile.....The OP (tyconcepts) deals on smartphones, tablets and power banks.....Brands you can trust and a service you can count on.

Quality for your money =

Jiayu
Xiaomi
Ulefone
Elephone
Cubot
Leagoo
Kolina
Doogee
Cube
Ainol
PiPO
Chuwi
iFive
Pineng Power Banks.......The list is endless.

Quality without breaking the bank.....

The brands are tested and trusted....

The seller delivers with finesse.

More from the OP's thread ..... https://www.nairaland.com/1792488/tablets-phones#24355876

Call/Whatsapp : 08036965028

Tyconcepts For Quality et best.

1 Like

Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Mrbigman1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
tyconcepts:
On my way from DSC round about to Jakpa junction via Effurun Round about in Delta State now, there was a massive traffic jam just before Wellington hotels along the Express way, driving close I noticed the cause of the traffic was because if a group of so-called "Volunteers" clamouring that "Jega-must-go"....They were dressed in red and black, holding placards with various inscriptions.

See pictures.

Tyconcepts reporting live from Warri.

What part of warri do u stay?
I stay at ugbolokposu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-olu Arrives Governor's Office, Addresses Civil Servants (video) / Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road / Who Is Chris Uba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.