Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] (33502 Views)

A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos / MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! / Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
realsuccess:

Seconded
Delta state is known for poverty and vision lessness. Let them keep it up.
Which state ar u from?
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by blackandbold: 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
smsdigito:

Have you ever seen where a man is busy matching to go forward but notices that all the steps are rather taking him backward?
That is what a MATCH4BUHARI will mean to this great nation, you better think twice bc "thank God i didnt", is far better than"had i know"
What are we saying and What is this one saying?
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by blackandbold: 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Akon419:
Since jega refuse to distribute PVC evenly , their is no reason why he is still der. He is bias
Lol..u must be a joker.never knew anybody with a right thinking capacity would come up with auch reason for jega to go
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by blackandbold: 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
visalo:

You are very useless. Jega tried to made people to believed that election were shifted because of security reasons, whereas he was not ready. As at feb 14th, pvc collection were still below 67percent. Lagos was below 40percent. Inec staff were yet yo be train on how to operate the card reader. Beside he is working with apc to rig out pdp at the federal level. The good news is that he will be sack in few days
U spilled out trash like an ignoramous. There is no where in the world that 100percent collection has ever been attained. Infact.....65percent collection is a good to go num which was conveniently attained by INEC.they were fully set for the election.ur NSA first dangled the idea of election postponement, the reason he gave was that the pdp lead federal government was(is jor) not competent enough to guarantee the safety of people during the election the presidency denies at first but well thinking nigerians already knew their usual trick.enemies of nigeria progress never called for jega head in 2011 when he supervised the election with credibility just cos if favoured then..but now when rigging seem like a mirrage to them as the odds are not im their favour and jegas credibilitu and intergrity still stands. ..they are uncomfortable....all have sold their souls amd conscience to pdp just for a pot of porridge forgetting their birthright to put things in truely right direction 8n this countrymmay God run their lives as GEJ as run this country amd may GOd manage their lives as GEJ has managed naija resourses over the last 6yrs.oya say amen
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by tyconcepts(f): 4:52am On Feb 27, 2015
Mrbigman1:

What part of warri do u stay?
I stay at ugbolokposu

Okukoko/Ugbomro.
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by solidstone9ja: 5:10am On Feb 27, 2015
myhoodlink:
Hmmmmm. They should leave the man to complete is tenure which may be ending by next week if no extension is ggiven due the the civil service act what stipulate compulsory 3Months retirement leave before the actual date..........Buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1200 only. Call: 08107873795. Thanks and God bless.
constitution should be followed if he is due to go let him go what kind of government do APC want they one that favours them or the one that follows the constitution. If it were gej who wants jega to stay I know APC would've ask him to go
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by tyconcepts(f): 5:50am On Feb 27, 2015
Meanwhile.....The OP (tyconcepts) deals on smartphones, tablets and power banks.....Brands you can trust and a service you can count on.

Quality for your money =

Jiayu
Xiaomi
Ulefone
Elephone
Cubot
Leagoo
Kolina
Doogee
Cube
Ainol
PiPO
Chuwi
iFive
Pineng Power Banks.......The list is endless.

Quality without breaking the bank.....

The brands are tested and trusted....

The seller delivers with finesse.

More from the OP's thread ..... https://www.nairaland.com/1792488/tablets-phones#24355876

Call/Whatsapp : 08036965028

Tyconcepts For Quality et best.

Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Mrbigman1(m): 7:54am On Feb 27, 2015
tyconcepts:

Okukoko/Ugbomro.

AIii.

U re a fupre student?
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by tyconcepts(f): 8:06am On Feb 27, 2015
Mrbigman1:

AIii.

U re a fupre student?

Not at all......I don't read again...Not even signboard grin
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Mrbigman1(m): 8:17am On Feb 27, 2015
tyconcepts:

Not at all......I don't read again...Not even signboard grin

Lwkmd.

Please can u pm me?
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by socialwritter: 10:23am On Feb 27, 2015
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by wawaboy1(m): 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
obibankz:
JEGA MUST GO OR MUST STAY, WE ALREADY KNOW THE WINNER, STILL GEJ TILL 2019
yes JEGA must go: Jonathan Ebere Goodluck Azikiwe!
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Gamesmart: 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by wawaboy1(m): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Abanicwise:

Hope u r taking ur Anti-biase Drug......Ndoh.
JEGA must go: Jonathan Ebere Goodluck
Azikiwe!
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by okokhaerat(m): 8:34am On Mar 01, 2015
smsdigito:

Have you ever seen where a man is busy matching to go forward but notices that all the steps are rather taking him backward?
That is what a MATCH4BUHARI will mean to this great nation, you better think twice bc "thank God i didnt", is far better than"had i know"
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by okokhaerat(m): 8:36am On Mar 01, 2015
Dude, I wld rather go backwards when things were orderly nd in discipline, where wrongly accumulated wealth are nt tolerated, where equality is almost implemented than go forward cluelessly
smsdigito:

Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Gamesmart: 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
More stomach infrastructure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL-gZHOCPRM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi / Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport / Is Lokoja Really The Worst Capital In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.