Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,508 members, 7,954,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga (30250 Views)

President Jammeh Gets His Plane Ready As Nigerian Warship Heads To Gambia.Photos / Business Activities Return To Baga Town Following Boko Haram Defeat(photos) / Suspected Boko Haram Members Among Those Who Welcomed Goodluck Jonathan To BAGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Demdem(m): 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
stexsy:
its not ur fault, ur parents were busy phocking n forgot to give u proper home training, that is why u r very comfortable calling ur president, a man dat can feed n cloth u till u die a fool. U r very stupid

Fool, demdem is already made. Only u and ur cohorts can continue to depend on the fool for sustenance.
By the way, ur cursed parents exploits are inconsequential to this thread highlighting the drunkards
hypocrisy.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by masseratti: 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
bendike:

BROS, the nigeria army was dead equipment wise. The last time amored tank or infantry fighting vehicle was bought was in the 70ties during shagaries time. Same with our alpha, l39 albatross and mig21 jets. Obasanjo when he came 1999 bought 12 mi24 attack helo and some chinese copies of same old mig 21 we earlier had. All this equipments are so obsulete in present day warfare.
The question on why the military did not achive much since? Simple. You can fight but you wount have decisive military edge over your enemy if you fight with same arms your opponent has and in this case they are multivated by jihad!
See jonathan tried to arm the military through our supposed western partners. The usa blocked it after several orders had been made. Nigeria also hoped to benefit from the usa suplus afganistan and iraq hardware which usa offered to its allies free. You only pay for servicing and upgrades. The usa delayed nigeria till the last moment before refusing and cancelling our orders citing human rights. Dont forget buying military equipment is not like going to buy a car. It takes time. Some have to be made or modified to your peculiar needs. They blocked us in Uk, brasil, Israel etc because equipment made there contain usa components. Nigeria had to face russia, uchraine, belarus, south africa, china, and isreali coded arms dealers to get arms! Hence the scandal of the money found in a private jet. Jonathan bought 77 pcs of the latest t72 tanks, dozens of bmp infantory fighting vehicles, mi 35 helos upgraded to the highest level, armed drones, su 24 ground attack jets, mi 17 taminators helos, lynx attach helos etc. The urgency to have this equipments in the country was so much we had to airfreight them in And guess what? Saudi arabia blocked their airspace to aircrafts carring arms to nigeria cos boko haram is sunni muslim like them. All this were delays to our equipment comming in.
The good news Is that 40 or so percent of our equipment is in town and my people, I say my people! Bokoharam na thing of the past oh! The arms jonathan has procured for our military is unprecedented. After egypt na us oh. Nigeria armed forces is no longer super on paper but in action. Hell, 4 ships were launched for the navy in 1 day!
I won't disagree with most of what you said but some of it I would like to share my opinion with you,I campaign for Jonathan in 2011,I believe Obj is the person we should hold responsible for all this,he allowed sharia to feter,he changed party structure by giving governors more powers than party chairmen which boomerang on him,on Obj matter that's for another topic,on armament,the USA hardly supply the Nigerian army weapons we get most of our weapons from the Europeans and Russians,by the way Shagari bought Nigeria weapons through Buhari,its not true that the last time we bought weapons was in the 70s,Babaginda disarm the army.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Mentcee(m): 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
Demdem:
Very foolish and miserable thing.
After the death of several innocent thousands and displacement of further millions, the fool chose to wake up to his responsibilities days before election.
He met boko haram as local riff raffs but allowed them to grow to an international menace before he woke up from his slumber.
When he was suppose to act, he was busy telling the whole world that they are his siblings.
He remains a curse. He must
go.
Why are you a curse to humanity? Why are you evil. Demdem! Why are you a very rabid dog. Wont you find a cure for your hydrophobia? Acursed soul!
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by tushburg(m): 11:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:

jonagoat. too little too late. disgraced president.

Busted goat disgraced himself
GEJ till some animals get sense
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by mmmscott: 9:56am On Feb 27, 2015
No matter what happens, business will always need to prosper. What matters is how you grow and what sort of customer service features will be important to you. And how much you want to pay. http://helprace.com
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by stexsy(m): 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, demdem is already made. Only u and ur cohorts can continue to depend on the fool for sustenance.
By the way, ur cursed parents exploits are inconsequential to this thread highlighting the drunkards
hypocrisy.
u that is strugling to survive, kip deceiving ursef.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Demdem(m): 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
stexsy:
u that is strugling to survive, kip deceiving ursef.

Fool, is this a self confession?
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Demdem(m): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
Mentcee:
Why am i a curse to humanity? Why are you evil. Are my parents cursed? Why am I a very rabid dog. Wont i find a cure for my hydrophobia? I am Acursed soul!

So many questions u know? Can't help ur pathetic state fool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of States Running Local Government Caretaker Committees / Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway / PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.