Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:24 AM

Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga (30247 Views)

President Jammeh Gets His Plane Ready As Nigerian Warship Heads To Gambia.Photos / Business Activities Return To Baga Town Following Boko Haram Defeat(photos) / Suspected Boko Haram Members Among Those Who Welcomed Goodluck Jonathan To BAGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by StunningCEO: 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
crixtex:

Hav u ever insulted obj, buhari, ibb and d rest b4?

yes. Plenti plenti times...... grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by pegasusautos: 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:

jonagoat. too little too late. disgraced president.

Get out of here, enemy of progress, if you talk again i remove ur two eyes
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by ludafrancis: 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by StunningCEO: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
pegasusautos:

Get out of here, enemy of progress, if you talk again i remove ur two eyes

how u know if I no get three eyes......muumuu. grin grin
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by sats: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
He can capture shekau with his bare hands for all I care, the corruption in his government is of biblical proportion,GEJ must go
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by pegasusautos: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:

how u know if I no get three eyes......muumuu. grin grin

LOL But please do not vote APC, big error
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Tmercy(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
That is the strongest president ever,

God bless jonathan

gej till 2019
wish say your families dey among those that have been killed by BH
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by ribbit: 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Election is coming and suddenly Jonathan suddenly starts caring about northerners..

grin
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by elkwajawi(m): 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Handsomeemmy:
Jonathan visits Mubi, heads to Baga
February 26, 2015. Austin Ajayi and Ola' Audu

President Goodluck Jonathan has visited Mubi in Adamawa State, more than three months after Nigerian troops recaptured the town from the insurgent group, Boko Haram.

The president arrived Yola international airport at about 10.45a.m. Thursday, accompanied by the by chief of Air Defence staff and all the service chiefs and the inspector general of police. He later travelled by helicopter to Mubi.

At Mubi, Mr. Jonathan met with the Emir of Mubi, Isa Ahamadu, and the people of the area.
There were unconfirmed reports that the president visited Vintim village in Mubi, the home town of Nigeria’s Defence Chief, Alex Badeh.

But security sources told PREMIUM TIMES that from Mubi, Mr. Jonathan was to travel to Baga in neighbouring Borno State.

Baga was reclaimed by government troops last week after Boko Haram militants overran the town killing hundreds and displacing thousands.
Mr. Jonathan and his administration have been widely criticised for their handling of the Boko Haram crisis, and the failure of the government to stem attacks against civilians.

Ahead of elections, the government has apparently stepped up effort against the terror group with multiple towns liberated by soldiers.
The government has also announced new measures to raise the morale of its combat forces.

On Wednesday, the Army Chief, Kenneth Minimah, visited Baga where he announced that troops who liberated the town will be automatically promoted to the next rank.

A top security chief in Borno state who spoke on anonymity said Mr. Jonathan was heading to Baga, but refused to give further details.
“Of course the president will be going to Baga today but the trip is not being handled by us here. I believe it is not something big but just a confidence building visit for the troops,” the source said.

Mr. Minima, a Lieutenant General, had said during his visit Wednesday that given the successes achieved by the troops in Baga, the president might likely visit the troops.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/177564-jonathan-visits-mubi-heads-to-baga.html
Handsomeemmy:

President Goodluck Jonathan has visited Mubi in Adamawa State, more than three months after Nigerian troops recaptured the town from the insurgent group, Boko Haram.

The president arrived Yola international airport at about 10.45a.m. Thursday, accompanied by the by chief of Air Defence staff and all the service chiefs and the inspector general of police. He later travelled by helicopter to Mubi.

At Mubi, Mr. Jonathan met with the Emir of Mubi, Isa Ahamadu, and the people of the area.
There were unconfirmed reports that the president visited Vintim village in Mubi, the home town of Nigeria’s Defence Chief, Alex Badeh.

But security sources told PREMIUM TIMES that from Mubi, Mr. Jonathan was to travel to Baga in neighbouring Borno State.

Baga was reclaimed by government troops last week after Boko Haram militants overran the town killing hundreds and displacing thousands.
Mr. Jonathan and his administration have been widely criticised for their handling of the Boko Haram crisis, and the failure of the government to stem attacks against civilians.

Ahead of elections, the government has apparently stepped up effort against the terror group with multiple towns liberated by soldiers.
The government has also announced new measures to raise the morale of its combat forces.

On Wednesday, the Army Chief, Kenneth Minimah, visited Baga where he announced that troops who liberated the town will be automatically promoted to the next rank.

A top security chief in Borno state who spoke on anonymity said Mr. Jonathan was heading to Baga, but refused to give further details.
“Of course the president will be going to Baga today but the trip is not being handled by us here. I believe it is not something big but just a confidence building visit for the troops,” the source said.

Mr. Minima, a Lieutenant General, had said during his visit Wednesday that given the successes achieved by the troops in Baga, the president might likely visit the troops.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/177564-jonathan-visits-mubi-heads-to-baga.html
Handsomeemmy:

I am in Mubi presently we are not even aware of his visit talkless of meeting us
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by dunkem21(m): 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:

in an ideal world, yes respect is due. but to a man who steal our money, support corruptn, pardon crooks, promote militant, divide 9jeria accordin to relign n tribe, not protect our pipul fm terror becos der r muslims. I will insult de baastard till foreva. grin grin grin grin grin now u can go n die.

Bros, If one answer you like this, you go begin do incantations and threaten with madness and death.

Your last lines describe APC.

Sorry o for quoting you ..before you start Abracadabra.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:

yes. Plenti plenti times...... grin grin grin
Alryt bro no p then... still cut gej a slack small abeg... d insults are too much
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by sirmariner: 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
All this people commenting negative about dis government. Let me ask a question to all d opposition here don't u like d way we re winning dis war against insurgency. Y then being negative. Whether u guys like or not God must surely vindicate this country. God bless Nigeria and our able president
Gej till 2019
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Togom: 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Arch1:
JonaTAN, so you think the people of Mubi and Baga will vote for you?
Yes because they can go back home.They should be grateful to their liberator.
Gej till 2019
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by DeeMain(m): 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
bendike:

BROS, the nigeria army was dead equipment wise. The last time amored tank or infantry fighting vehicle was bought was in the 70ties during shagaries time. Same with our alpha, l39 albatross and mig21 jets. Obasanjo when he came 1999 bought 12 mi24 attack helo and some chinese copies of same old mig 21 we earlier had. All this equipments are so obsulete in present day warfare.
The question on why the military did not achive much since? Simple. You can fight but you wount have decisive military edge over your enemy if you fight with same arms your opponent has and in this case they are multivated by jihad!
See jonathan tried to arm the military through our supposed western partners. The usa blocked it after several orders had been made. Nigeria also hoped to benefit from the usa suplus afganistan and iraq hardware which usa offered to its allies free. You only pay for servicing and upgrades. The usa delayed nigeria till the last moment before refusing and cancelling our orders citing human rights. Dont forget buying military equipment is not like going to buy a car. It takes time. Some have to be made or modified to your peculiar needs. They blocked us in Uk, brasil, Israel etc because equipment made there contain usa components. Nigeria had to face russia, uchraine, belarus, south africa, china, and isreali coded arms dealers to get arms! Hence the scandal of the money found in a private jet. Jonathan bought 77 pcs of the latest t72 tanks, dozens of bmp infantory fighting vehicles, mi 35 helos upgraded to the highest level, armed drones, su 24 ground attack jets, mi 17 taminators helos, lynx attach helos etc. The urgency to have this equipments in the country was so much we had to airfreight them in And guess what? Saudi arabia blocked their airspace to aircrafts carring arms to nigeria cos boko haram is sunni muslim like them. All this were delays to our equipment comming in.
The good news Is that 40 or so percent of our equipment is in town and my people, I say my people! Bokoharam na thing of the past oh! The arms jonathan has procured for our military is unprecedented. After egypt na us oh. Nigeria armed forces is no longer super on paper but in action. Hell, 4 ships were launched for the navy in 1 day!

Rubbish! GEJ slept while Nigeria burned! Simples. He woke up too late.

Arms procurement by sovereign nations is no big deal bro. There are just so many nations in the world willing to sell to anyone. If US blocks you, go to Russia, is that rocket science? Imagine Gaddafi or the Syrian President, Bashar al-Assad, saying "I don't have arms to fight terrorists or rebels because US is blocking arms sale to me." It doesn't compute, right?

And it takes a President all of 5 years plus to get ready to fight internal terrorism? Gej and PDP were busy playing politics, playing the victim saying northern politicians had vowed to make his government ungovernable and that the terrorists were after his government because he is not from the north, instead of doing his job, seeing the BH menace as the full scale terrorist group that was coming for the soul of the country that it was.

This President played the victim istead of confronting the monster.

GEJ already confessed last week that he underrated BH. How does a govt underrate a lethal internal terror group?

GEJ just has to go.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by StunningCEO: 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
dunkem21:

Bros, If one answer you like this, you go begin do incantations and threaten with madness and death.

Your last lines describe APC.

Sorry o for quoting you ..before you start Abracadabra.

it is not sumtin I do all d time just wen I need to send sum lessons. u r safe... angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by StunningCEO: 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Popemax:
jobless maggot fuc.k outta here

mumu. u r hereby warned.

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by stigman(m): 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:

Muumuu. i ve ijaw blood.

Goat
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by dunkem21(m): 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:

it is not sumtin I do all d time just wen I need to send sum lessons. u r safe... angry angry angry angry angry angry

Thanks.

Now, there are ways to pass messages across without using vulgar words. ..

..Clueless, incompetent,failure ..name it .... but never the word, bastard!

I wait your voice like Chidi Mokeme's voice on GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH to reassure me again that am safe ..

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by StunningCEO: 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
stigman:

Goat

goat x infinity...... grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by StunningCEO: 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
dunkem21:

Thanks.

Now, there are ways to pass messages across without using vulgar words. ..

..Clueless, incompetent,failure ..name it .... but never the word, bastard!

I wait your voice like Chidi Mokeme's voice on GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH to reassure me again that am safe ..

I like u. u sound like a good person. y u support pdp is wat I no undastd?
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by StunningCEO: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
crixtex:

Alryt bro no p then... still cut gej a slack small abeg... d insults are too much

ok.......I hear u small..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by stigman(m): 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:

goat x infinity...... grin grin grin grin

Fake ijaw man, are u sure you know the road to your village
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by dunkem21(m): 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:

I like u. u sound like a good person. y u support pdp is wat I no undastd?

Am flattered.

Am for Goodluck and not PDP! ..and don't really mind if there are 21 APC govs and 300 APC legislatures so far we have good governance. So far, nobody has sold Buhari to me enough and we won't accept mediocrity.

You are very intelligent and I'll love to parole with ya if only you will drop those stuffs. ..It depreciates intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by StunningCEO: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
stigman:

Fake ijaw man, are u sure you know the road to your village

i no know tribalism/relign divide...... but i know bad govt n corrupt pipul.........and i don't need ur protectn money.......... ask barca....... grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by StunningCEO: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
dunkem21:

Am flattered.

Am for Goodluck and not PDP! ..and don't really mind if there are 21 APC govs and 300 APC legislatures so far we have good governance. So far, nobody has sold Buhari to me enough and we won't accept mediocrity.

You are very intelligent and I'll love to parole with ya if only you will drop those stuffs. ..It depreciates intelligence.

goodman. i too like jona n voted n campaigned for him in 2011 in PH. but i canot support his failures. his corruptn. pardoning criminals. having dirty pipul like ffk, okupe, fayose as leading his campaign. his wife on tv during d height of d chibok thing was a disgrace. loudmouths like clark n asari. e let us down n started dividing d country for selfish gains. he must go.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Demdem(m): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
stexsy:
anytime i read ur comments, i weep cos ur entire generaion is finished. Lack of home training. I believe ur parents were twins

Useless son of a cursed kunt, what is my problem with ur cursed lineage? Why don't u just focus on issue at
stake.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Demdem(m): 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
Toktee:
let him visit gwazo,chibok and sambisa forest etc,i dnt gve a fvch,let him bring back our 300 girls and $20bn,else he will still march2otueke.
VOTE 4 JONAH IS AN INVITATION TO MORE DISASTER.

Even if he does all these, kirikiri still can't elude him enroute
otueke.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Demdem(m): 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Your ranting can never stop the wheel of progress. Weeping is allowed my brother.

The wheel of progress came after the death of innocent thousands. If ur mama was part of the pathetic statistics due to Jonah-daft stupidity, will u still Av mouth to be shouting about wheel of
shame?
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Demdem(m): 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
Billyonaire:

Do you have Blood Pressure Apparatus and some Vasoprin Tablets ? You are about to end up in Cardiac arrest. Keep insulting your father's President.

Billygoat, focus on topic. Ur cursed papa is non issue
here.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Demdem(m): 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
mko2005:

I guess US currently leading a host of 42 other nations in a coalition against ISIS met ISIS as riff raffs but allowed them to grow to an international menace and yet couldn't stop their nefarious activities ?

God help us

U sound daft.
Is isis abducting and killing innocent Americans at their backyard?
Is isis sending bombs and teaneage bombs to Washington dc as it is being done in Abuja?
Mention one home grown riff raffs tormenting them at home?
Is very foolish of u to bring this
illustration.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by dunkem21(m): 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
O boy, na serious Royal rumble dey here o grin

grin
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by stexsy(m): 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
Demdem:

[b]
Useless son of a cursed kunt, what is my problem with ur cursed lineage? Why don't u just focus on issue at [/b]stake.
its not ur fault, ur parents were busy phocking n forgot to give u proper home training, that is why u r very comfortable calling ur president, a man dat can feed n cloth u till u die a fool. U r very stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC: Ikpeazu’s Appeal Notice Has No Stay-of-execution Order / Ned Nwoko Covers Attention Magazine (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Hails Northern Elders’ Forum For Call On Herdsmen’s Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.