Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga (29995 Views)

President Jammeh Gets His Plane Ready As Nigerian Warship Heads To Gambia.Photos / Business Activities Return To Baga Town Following Boko Haram Defeat(photos) / Suspected Boko Haram Members Among Those Who Welcomed Goodluck Jonathan To BAGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by taphaa(m): 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
I doubt.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by bondingman: 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
GEJ still up n going after the campaign!
meanwhile buhari had to rest his old sickly ass in London.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Otuoke needs you more.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by dejisky(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
There are many paid Nairalanders in support of GEJ recently on Nairaland.Anyway Buhari has won my vote and my entire neighborhood.
Buhari all d way.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Frankmishael:
am a senseless goat
if you like quote me again, I won't reply. tongue

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by takenadoh: 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sodiumdawg:

YOU DEY SUPPORT AM YET YOU DEY DERE DEY PICKET ONE OF IM FAILED TRANSFORMATION MOVES?

DEY DERE DEY WAIT YOUR ALAWEE

My friend it's not a failed Move!
GEJ has done better than Most if not all previous presidents.
I listened to Osibande ooops Osinbajo and he was talking about "A training / Internship " Programme which is apparently in dia manifesto.

How is it failed when i'm gaining relevant skills?

What I'm highlighting is that something somewhere is wrong with the payment structure.

Of course some people have been paid and others haven't, which shouldn't be so.

So we decided to create the necessary awareness.

It's like You see an electric wire that has dropped and You, just keep quiet about it.
You must report such.
That is what "we" are doing.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by 360command: 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Demdem:
Very foolish and miserable thing.
After the death of several innocent thousands and displacement of further millions, the fool chose to wake up to his responsibilities days before election.
He met boko haram as local riff raffs but allowed them to grow to an international menace before he woke up from his slumber.
When he was suppose to act, he was busy telling the whole world that they are his siblings.
He remains a curse. He must
go.
desperate times calls for desperate measures.
Note: I am not a supporter of any political parties.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
death is mine this year for insulting gej .
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by PhockPhockMan: 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Demdem:
Very foolish and miserable thing.
After the death of several innocent thousands and displacement of further millions, the fool chose to wake up to his responsibilities days before election.
He met boko haram as local riff raffs but allowed them to grow to an international menace before he woke up from his slumber.
When he was suppose to act, he was busy telling the whole world that they are his siblings.
He remains a curse. He must
go.
Your ranting can never stop the wheel of progress. Weeping is allowed my brother.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by englishmart(m): 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:

luv u loads...... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ur wish is ma command.......... grin grin grin grin grin

PDP mummuuu....... grin grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2161119_xxxladevoxxxx_jpeg3528f7a5c5b5c57a1b7d23e7e87f77cf

now that was childish.... Shameless old assshole....

you look rather too ugly for your moniker...
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by SANRICHES: 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
#GEJ has it !!
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by BabaO2: 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
sosanova:
[size=13pt]Sai Jonah the Chief Liberator of Baga n Mubi
Bad belle is allowed..is allowed
Sai Jonah
grin grin grin
[/size]
Learners,It is allowed, it is called wind of change, even in Lagos, Pdp is learning how to make posters and placements.
Shameless learners with untrainable president in training
#Sai Buhari
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by sarutobie(m): 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
meanwhile against the might of allied European nations, ISIS is still bold and kicking! isnt that ironic?
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
for insulting the president of this great nation, leadership is far from me and my generation amen
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by PhockPhockMan: 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
egift:
The Journey to Otueke, Bayelsa is Sacrosanct!
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Eluwilussit(m): 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
Frankestein08:

you don't seem to notice that ur num of likes n shares ve bin reducing nowadays! undecided

Great observation. Kudos!
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Johnnoo(m): 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
That is the strongest president ever,

God bless jonathan

gej till 2019

And enemies of democracy are still clamouring for change!!! Is it not stupidity Make thvnder fire ekwensu!!!
GEJ till 2019 cool

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by PhockPhockMan: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Keneking:
Too late to apologise....its too late embarassed

This type of leadership shall never happen in my beloved country again and again shocked
It will clear for eyes.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by samoney: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:

in an ideal world, yes respect is due. but to a man who steal our money, support corruptn, pardon crooks, promote militant, divide 9jeria accordin to relign n tribe, not protect our pipul fm terror becos der r muslims. I will insult de baastard till foreva. grin grin grin grin grin now u can go n die.
see this foolish jaki nama, the chibok girls that were kidnapped are the muslims?

,,,,"""when ur pathetic people are busy sending their daughters to be suicide bombers is it gej that sent dem?
hausa muslims will always be stupid pigs as far as nigeria is concerned,,,, fanatical hypocrites like u ..
pls u and ur baba gmb should go to school : wat is pipul? ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by AmaechiLinus(m): 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
One of d bravest President in d world. GEJ ALL D WAY

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by StunningCEO: 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
englishmart:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2161119_xxxladevoxxxx_jpeg3528f7a5c5b5c57a1b7d23e7e87f77cf

now that was childish.... Shameless old assshole....

you look rather too ugly for your moniker...

me is old .....anoda dumb pdp mumu.... grin grin grin grin grin u just take style do d same. angry grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Popemax(m): 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
xxxoladevoxxx:

If you think GEJ caused tribalism in Nigeria, you've won the award for the biggest retard of all time...and by the way, its a free world, u can insult him, I even like it sef cos i know;

1 - You're father is a miserable (of course retarded), uneducated, disgusting looking prick
2- You're probably a product of rape from a gambari during the civil war
3- You're an annoying being ( just look at the way you typed your words)
4- Of course you're a prick
5- finally, you're a homosexual reptile (just pick one from the family of reptiles)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now Who laughs best
Best comment on this thread
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by babestella: 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
alberto2k:
Hope he has a shotgun in his hat and a baby colt by his right cuz shekau fit show anytime grin

Hahahahahaha you are so funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by sped1oro(m): 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jonathan must be thinking we will still vote for him after all the disappointments,well, time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by reactionpapa: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
GEJ Till 2019..... Up Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by StunningCEO: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Popemax:
Best comment on this thread

stupidest comment on thread.....by u. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Adetula1(m): 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
kunle75:

When half of our security forces (ARMY) has been killed abi,and election is around the corner

u na try well well.
haba! half of our security forces? take your lie easy now.why is it so hard for apc e-warriors to make a sentence without lying.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by babestella: 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
egift:
The Journey to Otueke, Bayelsa is Sacrosanct!

Please go and sit down joor, if you know the depth of politics you will know that your cow general is going no where. There is always a game changer in politics especially when you have a deranged group of corrupt individual shouting 'change' to deceive the gullibles like you.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by luvinhubby(m): 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
alberto2k:
Hope he has a shotgun in his hat and a baby colt by his right cuz shekau fit show anytime grin
Ewu....ewu.....ewu-Canbeer grin
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by babestella: 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
sped1oro:
Jonathan must be thinking we will still vote for him after all the disappointments,well, time will tell.

Ingrate. God will reward his sincere and genuine efforts come March 28 and those who have peddled lies & deceit against him will be shamed. So you can keep your vote.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by bendike: 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
masseratti:
The problem is we all knew he had the capacity to confront boko haram on his tracks,the question is why now?i won't be surprise if the presidency produce Mr president asset declaration form of 2011,to assuage Nigerians but it's too late,this will be a lesson for any other Government in the future, power should belong to the people.
BROS, the nigeria army was dead equipment wise. The last time amored tank or infantry fighting vehicle was bought was in the 70ties during shagaries time. Same with our alpha, l39 albatross and mig21 jets. Obasanjo when he came 1999 bought 12 mi24 attack helo and some chinese copies of same old mig 21 we earlier had. All this equipments are so obsulete in present day warfare.
The question on why the military did not achive much since? Simple. You can fight but you wount have decisive military edge over your enemy if you fight with same arms your opponent has and in this case they are multivated by jihad!
See jonathan tried to arm the military through our supposed western partners. The usa blocked it after several orders had been made. Nigeria also hoped to benefit from the usa suplus afganistan and iraq hardware which usa offered to its allies free. You only pay for servicing and upgrades. The usa delayed nigeria till the last moment before refusing and cancelling our orders citing human rights. Dont forget buying military equipment is not like going to buy a car. It takes time. Some have to be made or modified to your peculiar needs. They blocked us in Uk, brasil, Israel etc because equipment made there contain usa components. Nigeria had to face russia, uchraine, belarus, south africa, china, and isreali coded arms dealers to get arms! Hence the scandal of the money found in a private jet. Jonathan bought 77 pcs of the latest t72 tanks, dozens of bmp infantory fighting vehicles, mi 35 helos upgraded to the highest level, armed drones, su 24 ground attack jets, mi 17 taminators helos, lynx attach helos etc. The urgency to have this equipments in the country was so much we had to airfreight them in And guess what? Saudi arabia blocked their airspace to aircrafts carring arms to nigeria cos boko haram is sunni muslim like them. All this were delays to our equipment comming in.
The good news Is that 40 or so percent of our equipment is in town and my people, I say my people! Bokoharam na thing of the past oh! The arms jonathan has procured for our military is unprecedented. After egypt na us oh. Nigeria armed forces is no longer super on paper but in action. Hell, 4 ships were launched for the navy in 1 day!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Reasons Former President Jonathan Fired Former NNPC GMD, Andrew Yakubu / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) / President Buhari Dines With NASS Leaders In Abuja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.