Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,966 members, 7,825,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

If This Happens To You,what Will You Do(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If This Happens To You,what Will You Do(photo) (3845 Views)

A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) / You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Happens To You,what Will You Do(photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dimples192:

Practice my magic number
I'm not gonna run out there and embarrass myself. Make sure I'm not a 1min man.
100 stroke will be my mission angry
hahahah... Good girls gone bad..
Re: If This Happens To You,what Will You Do(photo) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
sameer1212:
hahahah... Good girls gone bad..

You know you'll be sat @ home fing**ering yourself shocked
Re: If This Happens To You,what Will You Do(photo) by LewisO: 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: If This Happens To You,what Will You Do(photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dimples192:

You know you'll be sat @ home fing**ering yourself shocked
Nah, Am gona go out there n have fun. Imagine a very cute guy with six packs giving it to me any how any where lipsrsealed
Re: If This Happens To You,what Will You Do(photo) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
sameer1212:
Nah, Am gona go out there n have fun. Imagine a very cute guy with six packs giving it to me any how any where lipsrsealed
See I'm team virgin even as a man grin
Re: If This Happens To You,what Will You Do(photo) by ligopedro: 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
I go yansh so many ladies and impregnate them cos i will love to know what guys derive from yanshing more than a lady! grin
#wanna know mayb punny sweet pass punny cheesy
Lolz .... Nutty gal .. Na you go tire ooh ( In Jona voice )
Re: If This Happens To You,what Will You Do(photo) by rheether(f): 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Get my first Erection..
Re: If This Happens To You,what Will You Do(photo) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Hahaha. Peeing while standing sounds like fun, right?
yeah cheesy
Re: If This Happens To You,what Will You Do(photo) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
ligopedro:

Lolz .... Nutty gal .. Na you go tire ooh ( In Jona voice )
lailai,u guys no dey tire naa cheesy
Re: If This Happens To You,what Will You Do(photo) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
vjsmiles:
shocked

YOU HATE ME REACH LIKE THAT
grin nooo,just want u to have ladies sweet experience
Re: If This Happens To You,what Will You Do(photo) by Sexydevil(m): 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
olu77:
As long as I woke up endowed like the Op I will be fine.

rightly spoken.
Re: If This Happens To You,what Will You Do(photo) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dimples192:

See I'm team virgin even as a man grin
Lmao.... If u be man u no fee hold am ooo... Konji na bastard ni ooo cheesy
Re: If This Happens To You,what Will You Do(photo) by 1miccza: 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
sucre247:
As a lady changed to a handsome guy i will make sure i only friend/date pweety girls

As a lady changed to a guy i go dey gym like the Op
Re: If This Happens To You,what Will You Do(photo) by Iyowuski: 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
olu77:
As long as I woke up endowed like the Op I will be fine.

but she get footballer leg....
Re: If This Happens To You,what Will You Do(photo) by Redlips22(m): 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
R u dis jobless.. u shud find somtin doing.. mayb read Gmat or luk 4 a meagre paying job.. no offence..
sinaj:
auction auction auction
Re: If This Happens To You,what Will You Do(photo) by MissSlimbody(f): 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
sinaj:
go back to sleep nd wake up the nxt day as a gel.
Re: If This Happens To You,what Will You Do(photo) by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 27, 2015
sameer1212:
gay A.....t undecided
Re: If This Happens To You,what Will You Do(photo) by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2015
baffah96:
gay A.....t undecided
. Pls always knw what the topic is all about bfore commenting. angry
Re: If This Happens To You,what Will You Do(photo) by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 27, 2015
sameer1212:
. Pls always knw what the topic is all about bfore commenting. angry
owk Sir but let say for instance you go for trans gender don't you is think is awful and seems gross when you go banging men cox if its me I will choose to say single than be a lez or and you if go for men to me you're still a man so I will consider you a homo so I'd rather reckon with this and stay single
Re: If This Happens To You,what Will You Do(photo) by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 27, 2015
baffah96:
owk Sir but let say for instance you go for trans gender don't you is think is awful and seems gross when you go banging men cox if its me I will choose to say single than be a lez or and you if go for men to me you're still a man so I will consider you a homo so I'd rather reckon with this and stay single
Wel, we are only having fun here n nothing more. I am very happy with the way GOD created me n I never for one day regret it because He knws the best for his servants....
Re: If This Happens To You,what Will You Do(photo) by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 27, 2015
sameer1212:
Wel, we are only having fun here n nothing more. I am very happy with the way GOD created me n I never for one day regret it because He knws the best for his servants....
owk sir cool
Re: If This Happens To You,what Will You Do(photo) by olu77(m): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2015
Iyowuski:

but she get footballer leg....

Really? shocked. In that case I will play for falconet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... / When A Whiteman Falls In Love With A Blackwoman (PHOTO) / See Couple Having Sexx On A Busy Barcelona Train Station (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.