Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,451 members, 7,958,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:59 PM

Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts (35313 Views)

Jonatthan Response To Buhari's Disparaging Remark On Nigerian's Abroad / #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by clevvermind(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jonathan till 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by fanex: 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
its either this guys are incompetent or just simply stupid. economy is growing but not solving the issues that comes with growth. we are waiting for you at the polls. The foreigners the carried out the research, better have their PVC. grin grin grin grin grin grin
shaqhead:

How has all those blue lines affected the masses on the street. I saw the video of d immigration scam ds morning on Aljazeera n somtin popped up in my head.

If I took u to one of those stadiums where dt recruitmnt scam occured and gave u a mic to pontificate on d state of our economy as u r doin here using ds data...You dont want to imagine wat wl happen right...its all 50 Shades of Blue u have up dere and I guess u kno what dt means...fleeting e.rotic economics to satiate d minds of d gullible!

2 Likes

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by Redoil: 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
berem:
Rubbish!!

Next please!!
kingofdevils and kingofdevil are waiting for you.

2 Likes

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by fanex: 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
its either this guys are incompetent or just simply silly. economy is growing but not solving the issues that comes with growth. we are waiting for you at the polls. The foreigners the carried out the research, better have their PVC. grin grin grin grin grin grin
clevvermind:
Jonathan till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by fanex: 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
its either this guys are incompetent or just simply silly. economy is growing but not solving the issues that comes with growth. we are waiting for you at the polls. The foreigners the carried out the research, better have their PVC. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
omonla555:
These are paper works.

The is hunger everywhere in Nigeria, poverty keeps increasing

Where in Nigeria do you stay? If the hunger in your area has not reduced, then you are living in a hole.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by ayooyee: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
From where did he get al dis useless statistics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by egift(m): 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
[b]
ochejoseph:

As always Buhari does not care if Nigeria Burns 

He does not care all the corpers in Katsina are slaughtered he will just nick name them PDP IT

He does not care if the Almajiri child in Daura attends GEJ almajiri school as Long as that child is  willing to burn down shops and churches on his behalf

He does not even care whether his own 150 cows are interbreeding and increasing that's why he still has 150 cows after 12 years!

He does not care about self development  that's why after 50 years he does not know where to collect his certificate if he has one 

All this man cares about is occupying the seat he denied Shagari 32 years ago 

Twice he has cried and she'd tears 
To incite the public 

But how does he expect 170 million people to commit their destiny into his hands since he cannot even remember the name of his VICE presidential aspirant or his party? 

More than 11 rice milling companies opened Factories in 2014 =Jobs

3 car Manufacturing/assembly plant also opened Shops =Jobs

14 new Universities established! they were not built and run by ghosts = Jobs

The list is endless despite all their Bombs!!!

GEJ we Know !!!

He will be our President till 2019

God Bless Nigeria 
[/b]

Pile of Nonsense.

Only those that want the division of Nigeria supports Jonathan along with those that want Nigerians to remain hopelessly in this stealing-is-not-corruption administration.

Things must Change. Sai Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by nagoma(m): 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
In a nutshell this is what Buhari said about the economy in his speech at Chatham House this morning , and I think he was too generous to the PDP suckers;

"On the economy, the fall in prices of oil has brought our economic and social stress into full relief. After the rebasing exercise in April 2014, Nigeria overtook South Africa as Africa’s largest economy. Our GDP is now valued at $510 billion and our economy rated 26th in the world. Also on the bright side, inflation has been kept at single digit for a while and our economy has grown at an average of 7% for about a decade.

But it is more of paper growth, a growth that, on account of mismanagement, profligacy and corruption, has not translated to human development or shared prosperity. A development economist once said three questions should be asked about a country’s development: one, what is happening to poverty? Two, what is happening to unemployment? And three, what is happening to inequality?

The answers to these questions in Nigeria show that the current administration has created two economies in one country, a sorry tale of two nations: one economy for a few who have so much in their tiny island of prosperity; and the other economy for the many who have so little in their vast ocean of misery."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by kunleeko(m): 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
ojobekehinde:
Do you even know what you are saying?what is the work of state governors with huge allocation every month.
I don't really know what you are doing here. There should be screening for people for people that wanna dro their comments on NL. Lets reason before we post comments and not just be posting comments for posting sake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by PlutoLA(m): 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
Reno Omokri,the truth doesn't lie in facts,figures and numbers. Often these do nothing but circumvent reality. The truth of Nigeria's current state lies in the streets and ghettos. And in our electric bulbs (mine hasnt seen work to do in 6 days now) too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by unite4real: 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
THE CHART ONLY SHOWS FASTEST GROWING ECONOMY AMONG SUFFERING NATIONS. CHECK OUT THAT LIST VERY WELL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by fasbat(m): 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quoe author=ochejoseph post=31108911][/quote] any. growth dt does not have d masses as major benefactors is paper growth, d poverty level is at all time high, and just very few pple at corridor of power shouting 'growth'! Critical infrastructures are still in comatose and just wonder if its Nig they are. speaking about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by elbinmanny(m): 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
dulux07:
I dont know how this things is affecting the lifes of the masses positively. sad
let me educate u..its dosent really mean putting food in your mouth. Have u realized that despite the fall of the Niara , the prices of goods hasn't changed cheesy it means the economy is stable

8 Likes

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by amywonda: 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
isan:
What is the impact of dis growing economy on nigerians? undecided no job , no security, many bad roads , no portable water and many more
when u say many bad roads do your mean federal or state roads, if h mean federal roads please name the bad federal roads u know, if u mean state roads woukd u blame the federal government if the state government is not working, if we assume Jonathan has not worked at all the July place he worked woukd be roads, so please don't come here and make unsubstantiated assumptions let's be constructive with criticism, the government has failed as regards handling of the oil boom and not saved enough for the lean times

3 Likes

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by clevvermind(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
fanex:
Are you speaking in English?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by Dee60: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dear politicians, why seek to destroy our land with your wicked schemes? If you have done well, why are you all so scared? Why rig?

1 Like

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by ifeanyija(m): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
onosprince:
Level of hunger falls and I never chop today angry
You re on ur own. OYO.
Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by femixville(m): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=ochejoseph post=31108911][/quote]they said, nd we are not seeing it... Is it not d shoe wearer knows where d shoe he or she puts on is paining him or her? We insider we are crying of a bad govt nd poverty nd some outsiders are praising us despite they don't know d point where we are going tru problems....nobody sees us more than ourselves...so let's forgt abt false ratings...don't b fooled..wen our beloved Naira is falling each seconds...y won't d outside world hail us wen they are benefitting from d nations fall..think Omikri, think Jonathan, think well...the outside world praises nd policies will push us to d brink of a collapsed state...that's wat they did to Malaysia once, bt the Malaysian indigenous economists were smart nd intelligent to discover that the praises nd the policies of the western world is false...nd they work towards the use of their own indigenous economist policies nd it works for them today... Don't b fooled... We nid CHANGE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
Na wa o, Buhari only condemned the "island of the few rich and the sea of poverty of the majority " despite the economic boost.
Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by Smartgunna: 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
ojobekehinde:
Do you even know what you are saying?what is the work of state governors with huge allocation every month.

Spot on bro. How can any right thinking person expect the FG to give them portable water? What then is the job of your governor. Even security in the state is the SG's responsibility. We should begin to demand more from our governors!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by tammie24: 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
ojobekehinde:
U dey mind am?
Na GEJ go come give am potable water
Yeye people

3 Likes

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by ahmedox(m): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
Thank u @Reno! No wonder a second class upper graduate of microbiology like me decided to be selling Mtn & Etisalat data bundle.... Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by Mistaarhlohki(m): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
ochejoseph:

As always Buhari does not care if Nigeria Burns 

He does not care all the corpers in Katsina are slaughtered he will just nick name them PDP IT

He does not care if the Almajiri child in Daura attends GEJ almajiri school as Long as that child is  willing to burn down shops and churches on his behalf

He does not even care whether his own 150 cows are interbreeding and increasing that's why he still has 150 cows after 12 years!

He does not care about self development  that's why after 50 years he does not know where to collect his certificate if he has one 

All this man cares about is occupying the seat he denied Shagari 32 years ago 

Twice he has cried and she'd tears 
To incite the public 

But how does he expect 170 million people to commit their destiny into his hands since he cannot even remember the name of his VICE presidential aspirant or his party? 

More than 11 rice milling companies opened Factories in 2014 =Jobs

3 car Manufacturing/assembly plant also opened Shops =Jobs

14 new Universities established! they were not built and run by ghosts = Jobs

The list is endless despite all their Bombs!!!

GEJ we Know !!!

He will be our President till 2019

God Bless Nigeria 

Be sensible for one second pls....GEJs projects are paper projects none is working....stop being phocking brain washed....as I type this did u sleep with electricity last nite and do u have now?

Where u able to buy a bag of rice for 3000 naira since rice is everywhere now?

Man, wake the phocking up and quit being a zombie for PDP....u r on ur own man...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by Mistaarhlohki(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
elbinmanny:
let me educate u..its dosent really mean putting food in your mouth. Have u realized that despite the fall of the Niara , the prices of goods hasn't changed cheesy it means the economy is stable

Have u bought anything lately or paid bills from ur pocket?

I'm sure u live with your parents, cos if u don't then u will know things are really expensive.... A kilo of chicken now is 850 against 650naira....so wake up...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by percyoats(m): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
I also heard GMB wants to back out of the peace accord... I wonder, is it the citizens who benefit from having a peace accord or the PDP. I rmbr a certain election led to the death of several hundreds... Backing out of a process that would prevent such to me relates to telling Nigerians he careless about their welfare.
Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by otemanuduno: 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
amywonda:
when u say many bad roads do your mean federal or state roads, if h mean federal roads please name the bad federal roads u know, if u mean state roads woukd u blame the federal government if the state government is not working, if we assume Jonathan has not worked at all the July place he worked woukd be roads, so please don't come here and make unsubstantiated assumptions let's be constructive with criticism, the government has failed as regards handling of the oil boom and not saved enough for the lean times

Na lie, all the Federal roads are still bad. Say sth else pls.

1 Like

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
elbinmanny:
Really? Hv u tried to buy a car lately
Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by Ttalk: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
Basic economy is not a rocket science

If Nigeria economy has been growing at 7% for the past 4 years, does that translate to 7% growth on the standard of living of individual person in Nigeria?

That explains why the peoples' General mentioned that the present government has be able to create two nation within our country, a nation for few affluent and a nation for the mass poor.

Please dont quote me if you dont have any meaningful thing to say

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by Acidosis(m): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
Most Nigerians are stu. pid people. Majority of those shouting hunger on this thread eat 3 square meal daily. Yet they keep imagining poverty as though its about destroying their lineage. I don't know where you guys get your poverty indices, but as for me, even though I'm not where I planned to be YET, I'm not living in abject poverty. You people should carry your poverty indices back to your vineyards.

3 Likes

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by Acidosis(m): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ttalk:
Basic economy is not a rocket science

If Nigeria economy has been growing at 7% for the past 4 years, does that translate to 7% growth on the standard of living of individual person in Nigeria?

That explains why the peoples' General mentioned that the present government has be able to create to nation within our country, a nation for the few affluent and a nation for the mass poor.

Please dont quote me if you dont have any meaningful thing to say

Go and take real life statistics. Nigerians aren't suffering. Majority of those posting on this thread paid above N1000 to access Nairaland.

You guys should stop your poverty sermons.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Aisha Buhari Saying 2 People Dominate Her Husband's Administration / Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole / Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.