Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts (35059 Views)

Jonatthan Response To Buhari's Disparaging Remark On Nigerian's Abroad / #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by femliany(m): 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
olaoluwajosh:

Reno Okri or wendy smith or what is your name now, so are you saying that Nigeria is far above UAE in economic growth.

You even put Nigeria ahead of Singapore, tell me why do Nigerian travel to those country for better living?

please stop this lies and say the reality. its all a pure lies bro.
my broda why won't he be uttering gibberish cos he knows their Oga takes evry shit hook,line and sinker..
gullible presido
Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by joncom(m): 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
isan:
What is the impact of dis growing economy on nigerians? undecided no job , no security, many bad roads , no portable water and many more

Where this problems you highlighted not evident during Buhari's reign?

The truth is that if we are not benefitting from a govt. it means the government is not working. I know more people have gotten job in this administration than we have ever had.

Please we should be objective and not be blinded by sentiment and the little stipend we are getting from this politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by femliany(m): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sodiumdawg
post=31112629:

ABI, YOU MIND DEM? NA BAR CHART WE GO SHOP? EVEN IF NA
PIE CHART SEF, WE FOR MALAGE!

my broda you got talent for comedy..lol
Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
ojobekehinde:
Do you even know what you are saying?what is the work of state governors with huge allocation every month.

This is probably one of the most Naive comments I've read all year.

The guy asked a simple Fucknn question?

"what is the impact of this growing economy on Nigerians"

There are clearly no Jobs, No Security, No Power, not nothing.

GEJ and his entourages are campaigning with statistics, give us something physical, something that can hold water.

What does it matter if our GDP is 78.9 embarassed

Who cares what KPMG thinks?

Who cares if we have the biggest dic.k in the whole of the world

Let it all translate to something that will be evident in all our lives! Shikena
Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by TippyTop(m): 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
[size=15pt]Statistics don't lie[/size]

The job of governance is to provide an enabling environment. GEJ has provided the environment for growth, if you haven't taken advantage of the present economic boom, I suggest you do.
Stop waiting for government to come and cook you breakfast and lunch. The ingredients are there, make your own dinner.
Reno is right again, Jonnyboy deserves a second term.
Its a shame Nigerians never blame their state governments, y'all should ask them what they do with your money.

2 Likes

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by oweman: 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Buhari and all his supporters are happy to smear the image of Nigeria in the eyes of the international community in an attempt to score cheap political point

They seem to be tired using Bokoharam since our recent military resurgence and victories

Keep devieving yourself ,
Meanwhile did yiu know what the defence minister of Niger republic said of the Nigerian military ? You sure will cry if you heard him .
Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by Chars1289: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Govt on paper.

Fastest growing economy MY FOOOT

Reno keep tweeting after all you are doing your job
Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by shurlermoz(m): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
joncom:

The truth is that if we are not benefitting from a govt. it means the government is not working. I know more people have gotten job in this administration than we have ever had.

Please we should be objective and not be blinded by sentiment and the little stipend we are getting from this politicians.

Objectivity in this case is relative, I can't blame you for supporting the govt if truly you know many people who are now gainfully employed under this administration but you cant blame many others too for being anti govt, I mean, I live in darkness, provide my own power, provide my own water, provide my own security, and still pay tax on top.
Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
TippyTop:

The job of governance is to provide an enabling environment. GEJ has provided the environment for growth, if you haven't taken advantage of the present economic boom, I suggest you do.
Stop waiting for government to come and cook you breakfast and lunch. The ingredients are there, make your own dinner.
Its a shame Nigerians never blame their state governments, y'all should ask them what they do with your money.

No Labour Law,

Corruption everywhere

Minimum wage less than $100

No Jobs

No security

Over paid government officials

No Maintenance culture by Government

Underfunded schools - substandard education

Policemen collect bribe in broad day light

Double standards with rule of law. Look at Stella, TB Joshua .....

Nigeria under GEJ cry cry

1 Like

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
And it took an upcoming Election for our Military to Stand up against Boko Haram, how applaudable grin

1 Like

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by Chars1289: 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
TippyTop:

List all the successful economic boom advantages you have been able to gather, maybe, you can change my mind not to vote for Kowa Party.

1 Like

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by Tibins(m): 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
isan:
What is the impact of dis growing economy on nigerians? undecided no job , no security, many bad roads , no portable water and many more

Nigerians are getting jobs. More people are getting jobs. Improvement comes over time. Not overnight. This is to tell you where we have been and where we are coming from.
But one thing that is sure is that we will get there.
Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by SamuelAgent(m): 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
It still baffles me the yardstick being use for all these economic growth.

1 Like

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by Tibins(m): 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
taiwolusol:

No Labour Law,

Corruption everywhere

No Jobs

No security

Policemen collect bribe in broad day light

Please shut up if you don't know anything. If you open your eyes, you will see the real real change happening.
Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by Shubbylee(m): 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Kennywills7:
And all i hv to say is Gej till 2019

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/news-
news/10th-daily-trust-dialogue/49216-ms-ann-kio-
briggs-jonathan-has-disappointed-nigerians

READ THIS!! from an Ijaw woman 2years ago!! NO Tribal sentiments, NO election propaganda..... just the Straight truth!!
Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by Decryptor(m): 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
drsteroid:
Hmmn..reno omokri can't just sit in abuja and spew out nonsense,wen the common man on the street doesn't even feels the impact of all these economic statistics...enuf of all the paper works,let's face reality,the economy is just not ok..naira continues 2 depreciate on a daily basis,and u re saying the economy is healthy, graduates and artisans can't get work due 2 lack of jobs and electricity.Anyway,march 28 is already around the corner,all this wil soon com 2 an end..I pity reno omokri,FFK and okupe com may 29. Gess dey will all be in botswana den,jus to save their heads

Did you just listen to yourself? Naira is depreciating on a daily basis and yet some people count them in hundreds of thousands. Stop blaming GEJ for your jobless state and empower yourself mr man and stop being as clueless as your deranged scare-crow buhari.

1 Like

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by CuteMaro(m): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Its high time we stop deceiving ourselves over this GROWING ECONOMY...lol, c d way GEJites are rejoicing over Economy on Paper..We will get there soon !!!

Meanwhile, before i 4get,
Sai Buhari..
wateva dat means lol.
Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by maestroferddi: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Any one who thinks that Buhari has the magic wand to transform Nigeria from a third to first world country is ignorant or plain stupid.

Economic growth is not necessarily an event but a gradual process. It will take some time for the growth in the economy to begin to affect the man in the street. All we need is progressive growth as we tackle various sectors in the economy.

1 Like

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by bawz012(m): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
ochejoseph:

As always Buhari does not care if Nigeria Burns 

He does not care all the corpers in Katsina are slaughtered he will just nick name them PDP IT

He does not care if the Almajiri child in Daura attends GEJ almajiri school as Long as that child is  willing to burn down shops and churches on his behalf

He does not even care whether his own 150 cows are interbreeding and increasing that's why he still has 150 cows after 12 years!

He does not care about self development  that's why after 50 years he does not know where to collect his certificate if he has one 

All this man cares about is occupying the seat he denied Shagari 32 years ago 

Twice he has cried and she'd tears 
To incite the public 

But how does he expect 170 million people to commit their destiny into his hands since he cannot even remember the name of his VICE presidential aspirant or his party? 

More than 11 rice milling companies opened Factories in 2014 =Jobs

3 car Manufacturing/assembly plant also opened Shops =Jobs

14 new Universities established! they were not built and run by ghosts = Jobs

The list is endless despite all their Bombs!!!

GEJ we Know !!!

He will be our President till 2019

God Bless Nigeria 
dont say
GEJ TILL 2019

dont say
SAI BUHARI

just tell us who u prefer with reasonable reasons and y u ll vote for him/her, not all this ranting et al...
No one and I repeat no one can tell who will be elected come April....
OR, Are U GOD?...
JUST VOTE FOR UR CANDIDATES AND PRAY TO GOD TO LET IN THE PASSIONATE ONE WHO REALLY LOVES US AND CARES ABOUT US...

1 Like

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by TippyTop(m): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chars1289:

List all the successful economic boom advantages you have been able to gather, maybe, you can change my mind not to vote for Kowa Party.

Nigeria didn't overtake South Africa as Africa's economic power house because of imprudence. The Western owned financial newspapers won't be heaping praises on our economy if we were doing something wrong.
If you're poor, there's something you're not doing right.

1 Like

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by hush15: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
ojobekehinde:
Do you even know what you are saying?what is the work of state governors with huge allocation every month.

No mind them. They waiting for Jonathan to travel 36 states and be putting money in their hands.

People jes blame Jonathan for everything like he is running a one man show. Where are the governors, the LG chairmen, the reps, senators, the commissioners. Jona isn't all this people? Stop blackmailing Jonathan for your individual failures. If Fashola is doing it, why are you all hungry still? if Ishiomole is doing it, why is there still unemployment in rod state? Even tho Rabui is trying, Why is sokoto not a top destination in Nigeria, everybody leaves sokoto to come to the west!

So what's the problem.

Jonathan all the way

2 Likes

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by Tibins(m): 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chars1289:
Govt on paper.

Fastest growing economy MY FOOOT

Reno keep tweeting after all you are doing your job

WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. NIGERIA IS MOVING FORWARD. GOVT IS DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO MAKE LIFE BETTER, WE ARE HERE TAKING TRASH.
TELL ME THAT NO ONE IS WORKING IN THE RAIL WAY SECTOR. TELL ME THAT THE AUTOMOBILE ASSEMBLY COMPANIES DID NOT, AND ARE STILL NOT EMPLOYING NIGERIANS, ETC
ALL YOU NEED IS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE GROWING ECONOMY. YOU DO BUSINESS. NIGERIA IS A FERTILE GROUND, JUST TRY DOING BUSINESS AND SEE HOW IT IS. YOU CAN BE AN EMPLOYER OF LABOUR. I AM......

2 Likes

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by mrintellectual(m): 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
omonla555:
These are paper works.

The is hunger everywhere in Nigeria, poverty keeps increasing
The hungry ones should have died a long time ago, if that's true.
The hungry ones are the lazy ones, quote me anywhere.
The hungry ones in this age have either lazy bones, underutilized brains, and have closed their eyes to existing opportunities.
If you are hungry, sincerely, send me an email on
: brillcrown@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by TippyTop(m): 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
taiwolusol:

No Labour Law,

Corruption everywhere

No Jobs

No security

[size=15pt]Policemen collect bribe in broad day light[/size]

Police only started taking bribe when GEJ became president wow. Some of you shouldn't be allowed to post in the politics section. Some issues need very critical thought process to understand.
Next time just shout sai buhari and you'd sound mildly intelligent rather than trying to analyse our political process.
Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by cytellProperty: 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=ochejoseph post=31108911][/quote]Ashiwere Progressives Congress - APC. They are full of lies and deceit. The only people I feel for is Nigerians that have been blinded by their lies. Any citizen that do not see or speak good about his country can never eat of the good of that country. You can never have what you disdain.

1 Like

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by Excellentmind: 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
Saying that GEJ achieves nothing is a statement out of hatred and deep sense bigotry.

Poverty has been reduced. A lot of members of this furum have cars which they never had during OBJ administration.

In 2006, several of my journeys to the easthern Nigeria were through the bush path owing to the dilapidated state of the road. Today, is a different story.

I can go on and on.

Just stop this politics of hate and vote GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by Chigold101(m): 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
goryorhal this is what is bad about our generation. I raised up issues and you left them and started attacking me, by calling names. Thats funny anyway.

Well i am not suffering, i am employer of labour. I have people working for me directly and i have those working for me indirectly.
My advice to you is that you go and make out something better for yourself and stop waiting for the government & your rich uncles. Even if they give you money today, you wont even know whereto invest it because you are not really creative. So friend. Get up & get going. Work hard cos it pays. Governmentwont do everything for you.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by isan(m): 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tibins:

Nigerians are getting jobs. More people are getting jobs. Improvement comes over time. Not overnight. This is to tell you where we have been and where we are coming from.
But one thing that is sure is that we will get there.
we must surely get there

1 Like

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by Excellentmind: 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Saying that GEJ achieves nothing is a statement out of hatred and deep sense of bigotry.

Poverty has been reduced. A lot of members of this furum have cars which they never had during OBJ administration.

In 2006, several of my journeys to the easthern Nigeria were through the bush path owing to the dilapidated state of the road. Today, is a different story.

I can go on and on.

Just stop this politics of hate and vote GEJ.
Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by eminent007(m): 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
onosprince:
Level of hunger falls and I never chop today angry

You don work today cheesy

1 Like

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by kakakent: 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
shaqhead:

How has all those blue lines affected the masses on the street. I saw the video of d immigration scam ds morning on Aljazeera n somtin popped up in my head.

If I took u to one of those stadiums where dt recruitmnt scam occured and gave u a mic to pontificate on d state of our economy as u r doin here using ds data...You dont want to imagine wat wl happen right...its all 50 Shades of Blue u have up dere and I guess u kno what dt means...fleeting e.rotic economics to satiate d minds of d gullible!

You want gej to do his work do dat of state govs do dat of local govt chairman nd probabably do dat of some pple paper na dis same thing buhari go do what is wrong with you pple u want gej to start paying everbody sch fees na dat time common man go benefit

1 Like

Re: Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts by isan(m): 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
joncom:

I think there's more jobs during Obj regime dan dis present administration, don't u think we are going backward?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies / Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking / Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.