Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? (1658 Views)

What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) / Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million / Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by yicob(m): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2009
We promise to love each other and continue to live in harmony. . . . . . . .but occasions do arise when you re left with no choice than to give him or her a dirty hot slap. What will make you slap her . Whether u guys re married or still courting.
Re: What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by MissyB1(m): 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2009
I can't imagine that now!
Re: What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by Moonstone(f): 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2009
Nothing unless he disrespects me by laying his hands on me.
Re: What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by yicob(m): 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2009
So jgirl u will buffet him if he touches u?
Re: What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by kingsots(m): 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2009
The best thing is 2 walk. It is nt easy especially when u av a girl dat can finish u with her mouth or a guy dat is nt jst understanding, bt walking out of dat situation is d best and would hurt ur partner more. You will definately regret ur actions when ur temper is down. So save urself d pain of apologising.
Re: What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by ujaken: 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2009
you may slap him or her to death.
so don't slap, is better you walk away oooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by SeaGoddes(f): 12:02am On Jan 10, 2009
i will definitely slap him if i catch him in bed with another woman angry angry that one is for sure, i will even slap him twice shocked shocked

then if him lays his filrty hands on me, i will not only slap him, i will pour hot water on him so he dares not angry

do me, i do you, god no go vex tongue
Re: What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by server34(m): 12:00am On Jan 11, 2009
If she changes the TV channel when Drogba is about to score.
Re: What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by MissyB1(m): 12:13am On Jan 11, 2009
Hilarious! cheesy grin
Re: What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by Sissy3(f): 10:39am On Jan 11, 2009
Sea~Goddes:

i will definitely slap him if i catch him in bed with another woman angry angry that one is for sure, i will even slap him twice shocked shocked

then if him lays his filrty hands on me, i will not only slap him, i will pour hot water on him so he dares not angry

do me, i do you, god no go vex tongue

exactly cheesy grin
Re: What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by bluespice(f): 10:47am On Jan 11, 2009
im not the physical type
but . . .
na i cant think of anything now
oh wait if he insults my family
igbati str8! grin cool
Re: What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by JJYOU: 10:48am On Jan 11, 2009
not even in dreams
Re: What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by sistajay(f): 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2009
I'll slap him if he fails to make me reach orgasm!!!!! me I no dey joke with that one  oh.   cheesy
Re: What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2009
sista-jay:

I'll slap him if he fails to make me reach an orgasm!!!!! me I no dey joke with that one oh. cheesy

I trust you for that side.

@ Topic

If she fails to kiss my ring, a.k.a Loyalty.

Just kidding o!! I am slow to anger and I am yet to find a reason to hit a woman. Except she has my nuts in her hands and is threatening to cut it off.
Re: What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by Tsiya(m): 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2009
smiley
Re: What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by Czarskit(m): 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2009
Nah! My hands won't do such a dirty job.
If she deserves a slap, she'll get one but not from me.
She'll give herself a nice one (by herself, for herself).
Re: What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by Cayon(f): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2009
finding lipstick on his collar and he is telling me its crayon
Re: What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by yicob(m): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2009
Bu aha ha ha ha ha ho ha ho hi he hu aha ha
Re: What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by annmarien(f): 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2009
hahaha, nice one Cayon
Re: What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2009
Only if she fall my hands!
Re: What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by blissfullynaughty: 1:55am On Jan 12, 2009
I will slap her if she slapped my mother (or insulted her grossly). And that I believe might well be the end of the relationship.
Re: What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 12, 2009
Cheats on moi
Disrespect my MOM/My mom's side of the fam.
Re: What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:37am On Jan 12, 2009
Whats all this hype about mums sef!! What if she beats/disrespects your father??

If my wife insults my mum/beats my mum. I'll look into it, and if my mum had it coming, then she deserved what she got.
Whatever would make your partner lay a hand on your mother must be something big.

In my case if its my dad, then the bitch is history (I wont hit her, but her ass is surely out the door), but if its my mum I know now, the I'll launch an investigation into the matter before reacting. Chances are she instigated the fight.
Re: What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:42am On Jan 12, 2009
undecided
Re: What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:54am On Jan 12, 2009
Hi dear

Why the confused look??
Re: What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:56am On Jan 12, 2009
Okija_juju:

Hi dear

Why the confused look??

Hey baby tongue

Just dont think violence should be key in w/e circumstance, embarassed
Re: What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:59am On Jan 12, 2009
I agree, but there are certain situations that will require "reasonable force". grin

Example

Tsiya:

or try to cut off or harm my 'abunna'.
Re: What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:08am On Jan 12, 2009
Okija_juju:

I agree, but there are certain situations that will require "reasonable force". grin

Example

Do two wrongs then make right though??, Not trying to get too technical here though wink

I just say the fella needs to pick up his car keys and go out for a longggg drive!!!!

Before things escalate to that level that is,  shocked
Re: What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:11am On Jan 12, 2009
TOYOSI20:

I just say the fella needs to pick up his car keys and go out for a longggg drive!!!!

I couldnt agree mor with you. Infact, this is my solution to stress. grin Gets my mind off anything at all, atleast it calms me down.
Re: What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:17am On Jan 12, 2009
Okija_juju:

I couldnt agree mor with you. Infact, this is my solution to stress. grin Gets my mind off anything at all, atleast it calms me down.

Nice, at least that way, one is able to think before drastic measures are taken. . . . .

I say it works all the time too, wink
Re: What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by RasPwn(m): 4:19am On Jan 12, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Nice, at least that way, one is able to think before drastic measures are taken. . . . .

I say it works all the time too, wink

Drastic measures? Heheheeheeheh
Re: What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:42am On Jan 12, 2009
i will definitely slap him if i catch him in bed with another woman that one is for sure, i will even slap him twice

then if him lays his filrty hands on me, i will not only slap him, i will pour hot water on him so he dares not

do me, i do you, god no go vex

wow lady easy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Payback A Guy/gal That Donated His Blood To Save You? / What Should I Get Her ? / Kasala Burst!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.