Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World (13007 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. / 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=Vincef post=31149226][/quote]

You have been noticed. Simpleton undecided
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Charles4075(m): 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
Op, We are all guilty of sin, error, and moments of sheer stupidity; none of us should be casting stones. The occasional arced pebble might be overlooked and also open your mind to the world and the many different ways that can be found in it, before making hasty judgments of others. After all, the very same thing that you judge from where you are— may very well be something totally different in meaning on the other side of the world. The problem with making hasty judgments is that it will emphasise your ignorance at the end of the day. Lastly I still love my Naija Ladies regardless of what I've been through.. "To be exempt from the passions with which others are tormented, is the only pleasing solitude.
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by baralatie(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
anofa version say if you no gud woman no fit like you!
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Funkychic(f): 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
seriously @ searching4love....what's with u and Nigerian girls/ladies? I'm now beginning to wonder if ur mum or any of ur Nigerian girlfriends has committed any abominable thing dat u find it too difficult to ERASE from ur mind ur entire life....just say what ur problem is, so we'll know where to help u from.
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by ShirelleBaby: 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
Aystarz:

Nah, Search4love isn't the first to make that proclamation. Late last year, an international magazine rated Nigerian females as the world's worst cheats, ahead of their more illustrious Russian counterparts . That article was posted here on Nairaland, and it later snowballed into a tribal e-war.

Ehen.

And I missed it!
Okay,thanks.
Guess I am the last girl standing in the faithful worldsad
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

My babe. How are you undecided
I am fine love grin
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
I am fine love grin

Don't mind them haters trying to break our love. They never knew you're an American girl living in Nigeria undecided I LOVE YOU my prettypeakmilk
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

Don't mind them haters trying to break our love. They never knew you're an American girl living in Nigeria undecided I LOVE YOU my prettypeakmilk
undecided,y u change my moniker?
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided,y u change my moniker?

One nigga on this thread said u produce a lot of milk in the bosom region undecided
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

One nigga on this thread said u produce a lot of milk in the bosom region undecided
lmao!u guys self the way u talk sometimes wanna makes me punch ur face! undecided
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!u guys self the way u talk sometimes wanna makes me punch ur face! undecided

If you punch my face and i go blind will you still love me?

One of my 21 love questions undecided
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

If you punch my face and i go blind will you still love me?

One of my 21 love questions undecided
yes undecided
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes undecided

grin grin cheesy Indeed. Woo na u be juliet wey act Titanic sef undecided
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

yes u gerrit cheesy
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes u gerrit cheesy

undecided smh. I will always love you tho undecided
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

You think she is going to fall for you?
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes u gerrit cheesy

I wouldn't want you to do something you might regret later

This guy is under my care
Once is treatment is complete
You can have him all to yourself
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
Justfollowit:

You think she is going to fall for you?

What if she does will you kill yourself Aproko will surely send you to early grave.

Obviously the meaning of sarcasm eludes your dumb brain undecided
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
Justfollowit:

lmao!which kind treatment b that?he sick grin
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by EpicOracle(m): 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
Wanted to say you were hopeless, i see you're more than that. Dude you need a shrink.
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
Justfollowit:

You cant differentiate between his and is yet you jump from thread to thread stalking me. I hope you're prostituting in the UK and not studying cos the latter will be a waste of time and resources on you undecided
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

You cant differentiate between his and is yet you jump from thread to thread stalking me. I hope you're prostituting in the UK and not studying cos the latter will be a waste of time and resources on you undecided

Typo of course. I have never had that patience to edit

That is me studying not prostituing

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!which kind treatment b that?he sick grin

He has been searching for unconditional love for the past three years. Right now he wants a foreign girlfriend who would give him that kind of love and now he thinks you are Oyinbo.

Check out all his previous posts, you will notice that he is actually sick
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

What if she does will you kill yourself Aproko will surely send you to early grave.

Obviously the meaning of sarcasm eludes your dumb brain undecided

What does ‘sarcasm' mean o
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Justfollowit:

Typo of course. I have never had that patience to edit

That is me studying not prostituing

Who cares undecided

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

I forgot to tell you, unfortunately for me I am in the library hence the picture

Don't forget to like o
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

Who cares undecided

I know right

Let me complete it for you

I am as fake as searching4love's brain
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Justfollowit:

I know right

Let me complete it for you

I am as fake as searching4love's brain

You're just occupying space. You're worthless

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

You're just occupying space. You're worthless

Do you have to remind me of that fact?

I asked a question the other time

Make you answer
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by jerrymej(m): 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
I guess you mum is not a Nigerian! If she is, then it implies that she's not of a good quality, right?
And as it is, if it happens that you have sister/s, any man that's gonna marry them made a mistake right?
And what make's you think that other country ladies doesn't poses this act you are countering on Nigerian ladies?

Mehn, if it doesn't work for you it doesn't mean it won't work for others! So if all of the guys in Nigeria should go and marry outside the country now, who'll marry your country ladies? Or you're trying to make it in form of exchange? LOL.

One second sef I no take your advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
what a thread !!!
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
jerrymej:
I guess you mum is not a Nigerian! If she is, then it implies that she's not of a good quality, right?
And as it is, if it happens that you have sister/s, any man that's gonna marry them made a mistake right?
And what make's you think that other country ladies doesn't poses this act you are countering on Nigerian ladies?

Mehn, if it doesn't work for you it doesn't mean it won't work for others! So if all of the guys in Nigeria should go and marry outside the country now, who'll marry your country ladies? Or you're trying to make it in form of exchange? LOL.

One second sef I no take your advice.

LOOK ATEW undecided smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? / Girls Feelings In Pics / Photos: Curvy Nigerian Lady Goes Stark N*ked To Encourage And Inspire Fat Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.