Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World (13457 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. / 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked,na where u get that from cos i no cook that for u undecided grin

I buy am for shoprite. IGBIN ONIRUN cheesy
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:

I buy am for shoprite. IGBIN ONIRUN cheesy
chaiii u don chop another thing with snail!are u a yoruba guy?
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
chaiii u don chop another thing with snail!are u a yoruba guy?

Yes from igbo-ora in oyo state. You?
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by imakebigbucks: 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
Start working at home with Google! Just work for few hours and have more time with friends and family. I earn up to $500 per week. It's a great work at home opportunity. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. Linked here
www.buzz77.com
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:

Yes from igbo-ora in oyo state. You?
shocked from america undecided grin
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
imakebigbucks:
Start working at home with Google! Just work for few hours and have more time with friends and family. I earn up to $500 per week. It's a great work at home opportunity. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. Linked here
www.buzz77.com

Na poverty go kill you and your generation. You this bloody fraud. You earn $500 weekly and u still spam threads looking for gullible folks like u to click on ur link. Mumu
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked from america undecided grin

Which city there undecided
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:

Which city there undecided
all city grin
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
all city grin

Ok

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by luvablesam(m): 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:

But it's ok for ladies to disrespect my opinion cos i won't marry a Nigerian lady

its not OK for anyone to call anybody names
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:

Ok
i am from oyo as well cheesy
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
i am from oyo as well cheesy

Yinmu
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by AbuMikey(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
This OP is a comedian gringringrin
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
AbuMikey:
This OP is a comedian gringringrin

grin wetin i do?
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by AbuMikey(m): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:

grin wetin i do?

Nigerian Girls are not the most promiscuous in the world biko.

Maybe You've been unlucky to have dated the not so 'responsible ones'. tongue
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:
And the award goes to most Nigerian women. They are the most hard to please, disloyal, cheap, petty and fornicative females in this world.

My experience with these ladies made me conclude that no matter how hard you try, you can never find a Nigerian lady with just one man/guy. Immorality has eaten deep into their system and their needs and wants are mostly insatiable by just one man.

I have been single and searching for love for over 3years and all through the search i noticed the ladies has nothing to offer than sex. They are intellectually blind, some have terrible hygiene, some are lazy and most of them are money hungry.

I have given up on Nigerian girls for now and hopefully i will relocate abroad to find true love.

To all the single men out there, if you truly want a lady with the right qualities as a wife, i suggest you look outside the shores of Nigeria.

#team foreigngirls cool

I wonder the kind of woman(women) you roll with. You better change your mentality and lifestyle so that the right women come your way. It's all a law of attraction, birds of same feather flock together. Change your Horizon and trust me not just the view changes but the people(women) too.
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by ihedinobi2: 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sha, dude, your matter no be here. Smdh.
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by otunbadan(m): 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
searching4love:

I have given up on Nigerian girls for now and hopefully i will relocate abroad to find true love.

#team foreigngirls cool

So this child is in Nigeria, Lmao....big ode...sounding so childish, very childish brain and stupwed also
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
GenBuhari:
Op,
You are searching for love yet all you have written is the things you do not like, why not list the things you are looking for in a partner?

Don't mind that Idiota

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You / Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep / Just Because I Posted This Pic, Guys Has Been Flooding My DM (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.