Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World (12958 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. / 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
And the award goes to most Nigerian women. They are the most hard to please, disloyal, cheap, petty and fornicative females in this world.

My experience with these ladies made me conclude that no matter how hard you try, you can never find a Nigerian lady with just one man/guy. Immorality has eaten deep into their system and their needs and wants are mostly insatiable by just one man.

I have been single and searching for love for over 3years and all through the search i noticed the ladies has nothing to offer than sex. They are intellectually blind, some have terrible hygiene, some are lazy and most of them are money hungry.

I have given up on Nigerian girls for now and hopefully i will relocate abroad to find true love.

To all the single men out there, if you truly want a lady with the right qualities as a wife, i suggest you look outside the shores of Nigeria.

#team foreigngirls cool
*on top of mango tree plucking mangoes*
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
@Op you're a Moroni.c Swine

All those insults to your mother,

WAKA! angry

Ode oshi, why not take visa to look for wife kiss

3 Likes

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by mirexxx(f): 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
he has started cry
may God give u a good Nigerian girl cry

1 Like

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Ishilove: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
And the award goes to most Nigerian women. They are the most hard to please, disloyal, cheap, petty and fornicative females in this world.

My experience with these ladies made me conclude that no matter how hard you try, you can never find a Nigerian lady with just one man/guy. Immorality has eaten deep into their system and their needs and wants are mostly insatiable by just one man.

I have been single and searching for love for over 3years and all through the search i noticed the ladies has nothing to offer than sex. They are intellectually blind, some have terrible hygiene, some are lazy and most of them are money hungry.

I have given up on Nigerian girls for now and hopefully i will relocate abroad to find true love.

To all the single men out there, if you truly want a lady with the right qualities as a wife, i suggest you look outside the shores of Nigeria.

#team foreigngirls cool
Quit whining. It isn't anybody's fault that they all rejected you. There must be something wrong with you, that's why you can't find love with Nigerian women. Go work on yourself and stop spamming this section with your pathetic threads.

Bloody misogynist.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by hardbody: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

#team foreigngirls cool

Your summation tells me a whole lot about the crowd you have been rolling with. I mean, all my life i have only met beautiful brainy brilliant ladies some in banks others in oil companies and a few in places like consultancy firms. Some of these i have had to up my game to be able to cope with their intellectual acumen and you are here writing this crap.

Let us just say you are what you attract. Meanwhile a lizard in Nigeria will not grow to become a croc abroad. Do not fool yourself, you obviously lost it long time ago.

5 Likes

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
undecided if u are done with ur visa,i will buy u a ticket okay,so u can go look for ur half wey lost cheesy#count on me for ticket grin

3 Likes

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided if u are done with ur visa,i will buy u a ticket okay,so u can go look for ur half wey lost cheesy#count on me for ticket grin

undecided

1 Like

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Bro e don do. Too much of everything isn't good. If you over do stuffs, people miss the sense of it.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
remsonik:
Yet we have nigerian women who are breaking barriers and doing well in their careers. How many women have you been with before you came up with this write up op. For 3 years you have been searching and have come across girls that are dirty,blind intellectually and greedy, then you have something wrong with you. Work on yourself,and attract the right set of people. The way you are dressed is how you are addressed
tnx girl...i wanted to comment bt you said it all.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
me sef need money 4 ticket ooo
i don get visa for Iraq cheesy
na for iraq me too wan marry.i don tire 4 naija oo.OP is not alone oo cheesy
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by senorova(m): 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by remsonik(f): 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
lefulefu:

You wan join ISIS abi? you no go go anywhere, na this naija you go dey make exploits
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
lefulefu:

oh really? grin
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

undecided
haaa u mad at me?na help i wan do for u naa cheesy
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
remsonik:

You wan join ISIS abi? you no go go anywhere, na this naija you go dey make exploits
ISIS ke? grin
i no get connection with ISIS oo.na iraqi wife i wan ooo so i need money for ticket to take enter iraq sharp sharp grin
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
Yimu* After all u will still marry a Nigerian girl and it will dat iya bashira daughter at ur area.
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Jaycool18(m): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
the op is a fool, u want to date a foreign gal, u will die a virgin.
I've met with foreign gals, nd they are not in any way better than our Nigerian girls. some are So cheap that u can bleep Dem on ur first date, dnt even get me started with d money mongers.
ps: if ur momcy no open for ur father, them for no born u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by remsonik(f): 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
lefulefu:

ISIS ke? grin
i no get connection with ISIS oo.na iraqi wife i wan ooo so i need money for ticket to take enter iraq sharp sharp grin

lol
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Thanos(m): 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

#team foreigngirls cool
slowpoke is dating a Ghana/Benin republic girl. Comes on line and starts shouting keep calm and date a foreign girl

1 Like

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
And I suppose this OP must be a faithful man? Wait.....if u were u wouldn't post this.

Remove the trailer in ur eye before trying to remove the keke on another person.
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
MOST OF YOU PUNKS ABOVE SPEWING TRASH DON'T KNOW ME OR WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH. I DON'T GIVE A BLEEP ABOUT WHAT YOU ALL THINK. I HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE UP ON NIGERIAN GIRLS undecided

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Crieff(m): 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
MOST OF YOU PUNKS ABOVE SPEWING TRASH DON'T KNOW ME OR WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH. I DON'T GIVE A BLEEP ABOUT WHAT YOU ALL THINK. I HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE UP ON NIGERIAN GIRLS undecided

But think, it is only you...and you are insignificant, really.
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
senorova:
This is the answer to twats like you
https://www.nairaland.com/2079863/nairaland-guys-objectification-females

U are brainless
#no offense undecided
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
haaa u mad at me?na help i wan do for u naa cheesy

prettypeaksmilk wetin that yor display picture mean? I dey try figure am out. Is the second doggy style referring to gay people dem or babes wey no sabi position well?
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
headlamp:

prettypeaksmilk wetin that yor display picture mean? I dey try figure am out. Is the second doggy style referring to gay people dem or babes wey no sabi position well?

Afi prettypeaksmilk na grin eranko
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

Afi prettypeaksmilk na grin eranko

No make me swear for you o. You sure say you wan find that love wey you dey find? Take time o grin

You dey behave like JJC. So u neva see her picture before abi? She get milk factory no be small.
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Sarimah(f): 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
DonaldGenes:
Stop disrespecting our ladies

Your mum and sister is a woman also-Mind you
don't mind him angry
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by yagbaboy1(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
All these babes attacking the o. P (Mr searching for Love) should instead pm the o. P, hooking up and prove his words are false
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
yagbaboy1:
All these babes attacking the o. P (Mr searching for Love) should instead pm the o. P, hooking up and prove his words are false

I don't need their smelly asses. Thanks
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
Sarimah:
don't mind him angry

Kini she eleyi undecided
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
headlamp:

No make me swear for you o. You sure say you wan find that love wey you dey find? Take time o grin

You dey behave like JJC. So u neva see her picture before abi? She get milk factory no be small.

She's my crush tho undecided
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

She's my crush tho undecided

Mtcheeeeew you wey suppose face your books. You dey crush person wey you never see before. Oya tell me how tall is she?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

??? / Pretty Somali Girls / How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.