Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,281 members, 7,826,083 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? (44022 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by personal59: 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
christinauju:

Nah not offended at all..... He's actually my best friend and I'm scared of loosing my bestfriend,cos we v to drop some things and start up some things if we should date... buh he doesn't want to understand that part.

Nop I no gree if truly he his ur best friend I think u should b good to go co both of u are nt masked I mean. U can't hide behaviour's nd co cos u are friends first nd knw much if each other before marriage sister let that brother ride straight to his destiny cos he will always be disturbed psychologically nd won't work to his maximum potential
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by manot: 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
don't woo bitches
yeye dey worry u
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by kunlepicktu: 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Raiders:
I met this beautiful girl last year on a public bus and she decided to give me her number. She is 22 years and a final year student of a major university. We have been texting and calling back and forth for the past 2 months and she told me she is single. I have been trying to woo her to be my girlfriend for over 2 months but she insist on us just been friends and she don't want a relationship.
Hw old re u?
I really like this girl and would love to date. but I feel like maybe she don't want to date me so yesterday I told her we should end our friendship because if she feels that am not good enough to date her then we shouldnt remain friends. I really don't want to waste another month trying to win her heart and later find out that she end up with another guy.

My last 2 previous relationships too me less than 2 weeks to woo my previous girlfriends so I am kinda surprise that after 2 months of trying to win her over she still insist on not dating me. At first, I thought maybe she was playing hard to get but I think 2 months is long enough.

My questions to nairalanders is how long should a guy try to woo a girl before giving up and moving on?
hw old re u?
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by tripleBgirl(f): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
christinauju:

Nah not offended at all..... He's actually my best friend and I'm scared of loosing my bestfriend,cos we v to drop some things and start up some things if we should date... buh he doesn't want to understand that part.
ride on! But these guys dont understand that. Some will even put it plain to you
'look babes if u not interested in dating me, then there is no need being friends'
They dont know that a friend is better than a lover.
most times I feel they are just after the pussy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Mavor: 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
christinauju:

Meaning he's already been friend-zoned but he just doesn't know it. Girls sha. Why not just tell him straight out that you guys can never date so the poor dude moves on?

3 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by braine(m): 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

Me too oh.
Maybe thats the reason why i have never had a girlfriend or dated b4.
Well, I've dated and I currently have a gf. But still, I don't know how it happens.
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by auntymi(f): 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
seedorfg:
you re beautiful @ auntymi
tnx, dat uR eyes thou cool
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Mavor: 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
tripleBgirl:
ride on! But these guys dont understand that. Some will even put it plain to you
'look babes if u not interested in dating me, then there is no need being friends'
They dont know that a friend is better than a lover.
most times I feel they are just after the pussy.
Being a lover is not all about wanting kitten. If a man truly loves a woman, sex is the last thing on his mind. Men just want the satisfaction of knowing that "she is mine" and doing everything to keep it that way, if she's worth it. It's preferable than to being in a constant state of limbo, or watching on the sidelines while another guy taps that. Why torture yourself when you can move on jeje-ly

4 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by datguru: 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
christinauju:
OP as long as the feelings stays....I'v got a nigga who's bn hanging on for me for the past 4yrs now and I'm still not convinced about him buh he's still crushing despite the distance....so its up to you.

....If you feel she's worth the time and stressstill stand strong,buh if she's not worth it just check elsewhere jare.

Sister, you no get conshes ooo
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Egbagirl(f): 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Raiders:
I agree with you that 2 months is a long time to woo a girl. This is why I decided to end our friendship and told her to stop calling and texting her. I think it takes a girl less than a day to decide if they would date a guy or not but some girls just like playing hard to get.

I'm glad you think. You clearly don't know.
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
kendrick9:
man,if u really looking for true love then u go wait tire... most nigerian girls aren't loyal... they will dump u at the first opportunity if they see another richer dude..
better shine ur eye.
Nigga Plz Stfu!!
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Missmossy(f): 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hahahaha...some ladies :DI personally feel the time duration shouldn't be something of a herculean task.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by nairaman66(m): 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Enegod:
some have even done it for 10yrs... you should break their record grin

I go for personal records, not public. grin

It's up for grabs for you, take the challenge.
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by jauntty: 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Op...this is simple matter

1) Either she has a Guy somewhere but still enjoy ur friendship (Don't Always believe girls when they tell u they r single)

Or

2) She is just not into you romantically.

So move on !!

It used to take me a Max of 1month to woo a gurl. But these days 7days n 7nights grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by naughtyboi419(m): 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
J
christinauju:
OP as long as the feelings stays....I'v got a nigga who's bn hanging on for me for the past 4yrs now and I'm still not convinced about him buh he's still crushing despite the distance....so its up to you.

....If you feel she's worth the time and stressstill stand strong,buh if she's not worth it just check elsewhere jare.
unlucky fr me am d guy *sobin*
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Raiders: 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
49cents:

How long is your money?
you don't need money to win a girl heart. A girl that loves you will not care how much you have in your account. Any girl that is interested in your money don't love you but love your money

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Purehuman(m): 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Bro , they've perfected and changed that game plan.
They will keep you close enough with enough hope that one day your dreams will come true, but the truth is she's keeping you as a backup just incase the old guy starts jonsing they will now run into your arms and you'll be feeling like a king that just conquered a territory without you knowing that you've been on the reserve bench. grin
You got it.
They'll give you so much hope, like arsenal.
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Truckpusher(m): 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
Enegod:
grin I don dey pity them... They have really suffered from the bashing guys give them here
It depends on where you've been eating from bro.

You don't pick something from the ditch and expect it to clean. tongue
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by summerflame(m): 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
I wear Jersey number 9,first team things. Correct guys no dey dull. Fond another replacement way bad pass her. I bet you, she will be stalking u with her pussy. Seems like this dude is jobless and idle for u to have been asking a pussy out for 2months. In conclusion, Are you a learner?

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by sweetcocoa(f): 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
christinauju:

I'm sorry but what do you mean by "as long as the feeling stays"?

Sounds like you don't have plans of dating the "nigga" you talked about, why advice OP to keep wooing even if the girl isn't interested?

OP, I think you shouldn't waste time 'pursuing' someone who doesn't want to be pursued, if she says she's not interested then let her be, though, I've come to realize, that some women say they are not interested, just to play hard to get, still, if a woman's interested, I bet you, you'll know, as she is sure to exhibit one or two green light signs.

Pay attention to body language and tell that girl with a very serious tone, that you'd like to date her for real and that you won't ask again, so if she's interested, she should let you know, if she still insists and you don't think you can remain friends, just gradually detach yourself from her,don't allow yourself get friend-zoned.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by YoshiMaster: 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
Niccas with no money act like money isn't everything.
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by yungest(m): 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
1 hour (max)
lol..1hr nor 2much....30minx she nor gree,I go....who she help?
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
christinauju:

And what are you feeling like Person dey hang on you for 4yrs and u still no get shame to know you're delaying your divine crown? When you reach menopause your eye go clear. Ewu undecided

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by stagger: 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
Raiders:
I met this beautiful girl last year on a public bus and she decided to give me her number. She is 22 years and a final year student of a major university. We have been texting and calling back and forth for the past 2 months and she told me she is single. I have been trying to woo her to be my girlfriend for over 2 months but she insist on us just been friends and she don't want a relationship.

I really like this girl and would love to date. but I feel like maybe she don't want to date me so yesterday I told her we should end our friendship because if she feels that am not good enough to date her then we shouldnt remain friends. I really don't want to waste another month trying to win her heart and later find out that she end up with another guy.

My last 2 previous relationships too me less than 2 weeks to woo my previous girlfriends so I am kinda surprise that after 2 months of trying to win her over she still insist on not dating me. At first, I thought maybe she was playing hard to get but I think 2 months is long enough.

My questions to nairalanders is how long should a guy try to woo a girl before giving up and moving on?

The wife materials take time. I was on the project for two years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by manot: 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
[quote
author=christinauju post=31143218]OP as long as the feelings
stays....I'v got a nigga who's bn hanging on for me for the past 4yrs
now and I'm still not convinced about him buh he's still crushing
despite the distance....so its up to you.crushing on ur kpekus

....If you feel she's worth the time and stressstill stand strong,buh if
she's not worth it just check elsewhere jare.[/quote]
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by bluesam: 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
I met girl 4yrs ago, when I asked her to be my GF, she say no to that only want me as a fri so I have to be her fri for 3yr but today she's my wife
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
Guys definition of wooing is, meet a girl today ask her out she does like she's hard to get and next, his meat rod is inside her. After that,they become strangers again. So question is, when u mean woo, are u wooing to keep her or wooing to make her woe unto a man... these days sum guys day make babes day suffer us good boys

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
yungest:
lol..1hr nor 2much....30minx she nor gree,I go....who she help?
she don baff? grin
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by tripleBgirl(f): 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
Mavor:
Being a lover is not all about wanting kitten. If a man truly loves a woman, sex is the last thing on his mind. Men just want the satisfaction of knowing that "she is mine" and doing everything to keep it that way, if she's worth it. Preferable to being in a constant state of limbo, or watching on the sidelines while another guy taps that. Why torture yourself when you can move on jeje-ly
oh yeah??
its not bout kittens, yet u think if she doesnt say yes to you...then there must be some other guy tapping THAT.
look we saying same thing here
most brothers are after the pussy.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by tit(f): 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
christinauju:

yeye

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Blackett:
If I woo you one month, make I know wetin cause am. . . grin
grin lol! You gotta try
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by suyamasta(m): 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
@Raiders two weeks is enough! just let her give u an emphatic yes or no! then u are not just on standby!!! No be by force

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating / Why Men Are Helplessly Attracted To Ladies With Bigger Butts – Study / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.