Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? (44020 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
yungest:
kinda o...na faculty of pharm I see...30th GST
shuuu! DELSU harsh anyhow o......me go sight d hard copy tomoro na

#no tym for the now o...... Na to cut chain follow book win am dis period o
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Mufasa27(m): 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
christinauju:
OP as long as the feelings stays....I'v got a nigga who's bn hanging on for me for the past 4yrs now and I'm still not convinced about him buh he's still crushing despite the distance....so its up to you.

....If you feel she's worth the time and stressstill stand strong,buh if she's not worth it just check elsewhere jare.
A nigga.? I think that's rude....

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by mikron(m): 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
for me maximum 2 weeks?
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
FLAiR80:

Wow! I'm really surprised you don't drive with your right leg on the steering wheel, and your left leg hanging out the window whilst screaming "I'm Nneka suckers! Yeaaaaaaaaah!!!". What a shocker!
And I ain't no poor soul, I'm blessed beyond words. tongue
shocked shocked, chai! grin He's back o cheesy Welcome and goodbye tongue
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Svelte98(f): 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
y"all are funny.if a guy wants 2 spend d rest of his life wooing a girl he likes,then leave him alone.he's not complaining.
and pls stop attacking christinauju,dat she shared her story here doesnt mean any1 has a right 2 judge or criticise her actions.she didnt compel or bewitch d guy 2 kip crushing on her 4 four years,he chose 2 do so..so maybe instead of criticising someone else's choice y'all should go luk 4 a gal dats wat chasing 4 four years or more.
Nowadays u cant tell d sheep 4rm d wolves,so take ur tym n study d person u"ll like 2 date(u neva know whr d r.ship myt lead u guys).Life maybe short buh as we all know,there's no hurry in life.
And 4 all d guys here dat tnk dat every nigerian girl is only interested in their money,think twice..cos bro,dats a BIG FAT LIE.if d gals u dated in d past were lyk dat,dn sorry 4 ur ill_luck..buh dont judge oda pple wt experiences 4rm ur past..dah shit aint right.speak 4 urself cos contrary 2 wat u think,not everybody is d same.
As 4 ur question OP,my answer 2 you is its ur choice;follow ur heart.if you want 2 chase d lady 4 2,3,4months,ur free.if u dont want 2,ur free.nobody's forcing u 2do anytn u dnt wna do.and if afta all d chasing,d r.ship doesnt work out dn learn 4rm ur experience..and do beta nxt tym.
#PEACE#✌#

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by yetunsbay(m): 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
@op thumbs up
the very first moment a guy/Lady can't profer answer to these questns is awkward decisions
>>>> Why do we eat?
>>>> What's the essence of a relationship?
If truly you are a man of your words who have mission and vision statement you go ahead to inform the supposed Lady pointblank your feelings & foresight for her but because of the way of the world most ladies are not even ready to hear that 5-lettered word 'MARRY' from you at outset. Personally do not know the essence of being friends without concrete end...........................Just be OBJECTIVE.

@op_ _ _ nt everyone our heart loves do loves us back. It will be a bad one if a lady loves you out of pity. Their is still lots of Fish in water. Just be Prudent and Concise!

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Truckpusher(m): 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
donphilopus:

Bro, see as ur post dey sweet cheesy me for Romance Section. But Politics Kai... Nice one. Kudos!
Lol, cheesy Remember you called it 'politics section' and you're also aware that in politics it's all about interest and no permanent friendship and enmity - Eyes on the game ,buddy. grin

Back to topic , bro these girls are wicked and we are only playing catch-up I tell ya but thank God for wise men like us.

Even when they say 'I love you' , I begin to suspect them immediately and check myself again if I've been used again cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
Svelte98:
y"all are funny.if a guy wants 2 spend d rest of his life wooing a girl he likes,then leave him alone.he's not complaining.
and pls stop attacking christinauju,dat she shared her story here doesnt mean any1 has a right 2 judge or criticise her actions.she didnt compel or bewitch d guy 2 kip crushing on her 4 four years,he chose 2 do so..so maybe instead of criticising someone else's choice y'all should go luk 4 a gal dats wat chasing 4 four years or more.
Nowadays u cant tell d sheep 4rm d wolves,so take ur tym n study d person u"ll like 2 date(u neva know whr d r.ship myt lead u guys).Life maybe short buh as we all know,there's no hurry in life.
And 4 all d guys here dat tnk dat every nigerian girl is only interested in their money,think twice..cos bro,dats a BIG FAT LIE.if d gals u dated in d past were lyk dat,dn sorry 4 ur ill_luck..buh dont judge oda pple wt experiences 4rm ur past..dah shit aint right.speak 4 urself cos contrary 2 wat u think,not everybody is d same.
As 4 ur question OP,my answer 2 you is its ur choice;follow ur heart.if you want 2 chase d lady 4 2,3,4months,ur free.if u dont want 2,ur free.nobody's forcing u 2do anytn u dnt wna do.and if afta all d chasing,d r.ship doesnt work out dn learn 4rm ur experience..and do beta nxt tym.
#PEACE#✌#

.....And you just made my Day complete,Godbless you

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by donphilopus: 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, cheesy Remember you called it 'politics section' and you're also aware that in politics it's all about interest and no permanent friendship and enmity - Eyes on the game ,buddy. grin

Back to topic , bro these girls are wicked and we are only playing catch-up I tell ya but thank God for wise men like us.

Even when they say 'I love you' , I begin to suspect them immediately and check myself again if I've been used again cheesy

Lol... Nan xo sha cheesy grin As for those girls and their wahala, I fear them cus they ain't always straightforward!

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by morganist99(m): 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
christinauju:
OP as long as the feelings stays....I'v got a nigga who's bn hanging on for me for the past 4yrs now and I'm still not convinced about him buh he's still crushing despite the distance....so its up to you.

....If you feel she's worth the time and stressstill stand strong,buh if she's not worth it just check elsewhere jare.
u re a fool for saying dis.. 4yrs lyk seriously?

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
FLAiR80:

...like the phoenix. cool cheesy Goodbye? Yeah, you wish. I'm here...and I'm here to staaaaaaaay. Don't expect an unsophisticated girl to know that song anyways. So let's just pretend you know it. tongue
grin i don't know the song. unsophisticated? i feel insulted, Gossh! lipsrsealed
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by khia: 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
unamama:

she probably feels u r going to dump her after a short while just like u did to the other 2 gfs u had in d past.
so my dear, don't blame her. she has to guide her hrt wit all diligence, for out of it are d issues of life.

The other 2 dumped his lame azz. grin
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Truckpusher(m): 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
donphilopus:

Lol... Nan xo sha cheesy grin As for those girls and their wahala, I fear them cus they ain't always straightforward!
Fear any woman with grown breasst they can do and undo.
In this op's case , don't be surprised that one insignificant guy is tossing the same girl like a ping pong ball while op is here looking for solution for a problem that has no solution. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
greall12:
What of if she doesn't like the op personality

With those verb-noun disagreements and wooing on a brt bus..kai. I see the girl's reasons.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nneka123:
grin i don't know the song. unsophisticated? i feel insulted, Gossh! lipsrsealed
Don't mind him.
The type of song you listen to doesn't make you sophisticated.
It's all about the ATTITUDE.

The same rap song some country as*s Americans call noise is still what Obama and Mark Zukerberg listen to. They are both JayZ fans and proud to say it.
More like GEJ saying he listens to Pasuma Wonder.

Different strokes for different folks.
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by donphilopus: 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
In this op's case , don't be surprised that one insignificant guy is tossing the same girl like a ping pong ball while op is here looking for solution for a problem that has no solution. grin

I tell you. Such is life though...But it can be very painful if he later finds out sha! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
FLAiR80:

Awww...then we're even: you threw a "poor soul" jibe at me remember? tongue
Anyways, didn't mean to offend. tongue
The song is Hello World by DIGGY SIMMONS. cheesy
Sorry, make yourself feel 'uninsulted' nah. cheesy
who gives a fuvk about the song?pfft! kiss my ass. Good thing you're back, oya dey your lane. peace!
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Truckpusher:

SMH

It is not your fault, it is ours

I wish more women would be direct, decisive, firm, disciplined, decent, intelligent, ambitious and humble to know the shaft from the real deal

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by blueandbirds(m): 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
Bro how many guys your sister don drop? No offence tho jus dat am rely curious to kno.. cry
kendrick9:
man,if u really looking for true love then u go wait tire... most nigerian girls aren't loyal... they will dump u at the first opportunity if they see another richer dude..
better shine ur eye.
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by steppin: 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
Justfollowit:

SMH

It is not your fault, it is ours

I wish more women would be direct, decisive, firm, disciplined, decent, intelligent, ambitious and humble to know the shaft from the real deal
"Shaft"? Or 'Chaff'? For someone in the UK, you sure know how to spell.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by toygod2: 11:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
grin
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by swindo1(m): 12:00am On Feb 28, 2015
Girls, try and Appreciate a Man's Effort Coz Sometimes, U'll never
know
what We pass thro' jst to Keep U happy, Safe and Smiling.
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by bamite(m): 12:04am On Feb 28, 2015
christinauju:

...N if the other closes,the window is also opened...Lol

True tho.... He has his reasons sha...infact OP toast the lady for 1month if she still no gree just leav her jare n come for my kid sis(she's just 15 tho#lol
haba dats unfair...referring ur under aged sis to a random nigga just ain't tight
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by femi4: 12:06am On Feb 28, 2015
christinauju:

Haba, that's not nice
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 28, 2015
steppin:

"Shaft"? Or 'Chaff'? For someone in the UK, you sure know how to spell.

It is chaff, thanks undecided

Have does my mistake correlate with living in the UK

Inferiority complex again
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by lordfamuu(m): 12:21am On Feb 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Bro , they've perfected and changed that game plan.
They will keep you close enough with enough hope that one day your dreams will come true, but the truth is she's keeping you as a backup just incase the old guy starts jonsing they will now run into your arms and you'll be feeling like a king that just conquered a territory without you knowing that you've been on the reserve bench. grin

Guy u no nice o. See as u spoil market for dem b**ches. Our girls been BAD since d time of Hitler

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:24am On Feb 28, 2015
Enegod:
I never woo any woman for any length of time. If I find one interesting, I let her know that I find her interesting. She then gets one chance to respond suitably from there. If she does respond suitably, something may develope. If she does not respond in a suitable way, I move on to the next.

Life is too short to waste any of it trying to go where you aren't wanted. If you have to woo a woman for so long, it just means that she is not interested in you,
and you are too dense to realize it.. angry
perfectly executed. Sealed and delivered. Woo girl koh! Woo obo ni! Make him no go woo money

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by steppin: 12:26am On Feb 28, 2015
Justfollowit:

It is chaff, thanks undecided

Have does my mistake correlate with living in the UK

Inferiority complex again
Inferiority complex? Nah! If you're actually in the UK and you can mess up, sorry BUTCHER an english word like this, e go better make you come home, cos you're wasting your life over there.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating / Why Men Are Helplessly Attracted To Ladies With Bigger Butts – Study / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.