Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,094 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? (44017 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
steppin:

Apologise? Wow! She's delirious.
That would take forever and a day.

What is the meaning of ‘delirious'?

And that last phrase ‘forever and a day'?

I wanted to ask you a question

Have you got an evil eye?
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by lachenzy1(m): 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
Broz.... 31st march, if she no gree, leave am. 3mnths done do
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by jayplect(m): 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
Two months is not enough for u to woo a lady dat u don't knw b4. But if u re convinced dat she is meant for u don't b in a rush and maintain being frnds for d tym being. Dere is tym for everything under d earth
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by steppin: 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
Justfollowit:

What is the meaning of ‘delirious'?

And that last phrase ‘forever and a day'?

I wanted to ask you a question

Have you got an evil eye?

I'll let you be the judge of that.
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by yungest(m): 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
normally na........ I lyk 4get masef for BMS today
I nor lyk BMS na pharmacy na en sure pass
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by phlio(m): 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
1 hour (max)
for cheap and valueless gals abi?
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Mhizizzy(f): 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dere has to be sumfn called attraction btw two intending couples nd if d bae says

Never ...move on

Maybe ...continue

I can... love up

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
phlio:
for cheap and valueless gals abi?
I hope u knw the meaning of 'green light'
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
yungest:
I nor lyk BMS na pharmacy na en sure pass
dem too dae make noise for Pharmacy
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by summerflame(m): 12:08am On Mar 01, 2015
Sometimes, it's hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I don't say anything at all. But I hope someday, you'll understand, having you is what I live for.. Say that to her. If she doesn't reciprocate, then clean your shoe and go for another girl

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Truckpusher(m): 1:33am On Mar 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

I am not a feminist grin

I am a Yoruba African lass : tongue

I am also a Muslim

Over the years I have realized that the reason we have issues with the position of women in the society is attributable to the West and its history.

I know my rights in Islam and in my traditional Yoruba setting. Those are the rights I focus on. I believe the guy is the head of the family and the woman primary role is to maintain the home. In fact I don't mind being in a housewife for the sake of my family. My problem is when people fail to realize that these roles are very flexible with the type of society were are in.

I may appear to be a feminist when I see men being inconsiderate because of a stereotypical view of women. Like the issue of polygamy, I hate being told that it is islamically acceptable do I have to agree to it when we all know it is not obligatory and God himself said the best is sticking to one wife. Yet some would see it as some sort of a birthright. Those kind of men to me are extremely selfish and I don't like extremely selfish people- to me they are simply not human.

And I am more of a nature person (over nurture). I believe in the natural order of things and its consequences but of course with common sense. Therefore I wouldn't mind the death sentence for a rapist. Anything that directly or indirectly violates anyone's integrity should be subject to the absolute consequence.

So tell me how can I be a feminist?

You're even sounding more and more like a feminist that is living in denial.
I think you're having identity crisis on your religious belief which you appear to hold tenaciously yet the western influence and the prize of living in a secular society is taking a toll on what you actually believed in and won't let you make a choice at least for now making you to be living like a gambler.

You're gambling between religion and secularism and their is no way you can intermarry both of them because they can't exist side by side without clashing thereby confusing folks that are trying too hard to live on two different culture and ideology.

My advice is for you to jettison one for the other.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're even sounding more and more like a feminist that is living in denial.
I think you're having identity crisis on your religious belief which you appear to hold tenaciously yet the western influence and the prize of living in a secular society is taking a toll on what you actually believed in and won't let you make a choice at least for now making you to be living like a gambler.

You're gambling between religion and secularism and their is no way you can intermarry both of them because they can't exist side by side without clashing thereby confusing folks that are trying too hard to live on two different culture and ideology.

My advice is for you to jettison one for the other.

I beginning to think that this is more about you than it is about me

You are going with what you have read and what you believe about women in Islam.

If you want to know about women in Islam ask me directly and I will answer you accordingly.
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by yungest(m): 5:11am On Mar 01, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
dem too dae make noise for Pharmacy
nr b lie sha.
BT na en da mk am sweet
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2015
yungest:
nr b lie sha.
BT na en da mk am sweet
dah one sef join
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by xordik(m): 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
[quote
author=bluesam post=31147242]I met girl 4yrs ago, when I asked her to
be my GF, she say no to that only want me as a fri so I have to be her
fri for 3yr but today she's my wife[/quote] broz no vx oo Sheey na dys ur Gramma u tak woo her hope say no b u marry D iya eleja wey dey my street wey suddnly went awol
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by unamama(m): 6:56am On Mar 12, 2015
khia:

The other 2 dumped his lame azz. grin

Lols. u ehhn!
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Bamidupe20(f): 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2016

Nah not offended at all..... He's actually my best friend and I'm scared of loosing my bestfriend,cos we v to drop some things and start up some things if we should date... buh he doesn't want to understand that part.
the best person to marry/date is your best friend. give the guy a chance and see how it goes from there.
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by mikki123(m): 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
Life is too short to waste any of it trying to go where you aren't wanted. If you have to woo a woman for so long, it just means that she is not interested in you, and you are too dense to realize it.. Lol.... Sharp sharp guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her / Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.