Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) (2885 Views)

Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / I Need A Guy Who Likes My Big Nyansh- See Photo / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
alberto2k:

Sorry, the principal just sent for me...

He said I've been expelled for opening one eye while prayers was going on embarassed

*runs outta thread*
thank God !!!

grin grin

this calls for celebration .

zick where are you?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
So na Dog some girls they consider for relationship now,no wonder no good relationship,u no date someone that love you because he owns a dog...
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
diddydiva:

Nah !!!

technology is advancing

i'd probably get your grand child's leg attached to mine wink
Oh!!!!! so you mean your legs would have been crushed by then But don't worry, I'm gonna get you a robot leg before then wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
zick19:

Oh!!!!! so you mean your legs would have been crushed by then But don't worry, I'm gonna get you a robot leg before then wink
shocked shocked

you would have been long gone joor.

only your weed to remember grin grin

but alberto will still be very much around tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
diddydiva:

shocked shocked

you would have been long gone joor.

only your weed to remember grin grin

but alberto will still be very much around tongue
yea..... i will be dead before then for sure coz adding your present age to 150yrs sef will be up to like 170+

Fvck it!!!!! i don't wanna stay that long on earth...... 95yrs is okay for me

By 170, do you know what you will look like
Smeggo in the lords of the ring grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
zick19:

yea..... i will be dead before then for sure coz adding your present age to 150yrs sef will be up to like 170+

Fvck it!!!!! i don't wanna stay that long on earth...... 95yrs is okay for me

By 170, do you know what you will look like
Smeggo in the lords of the ring grin
may your weed wrapper never light each time you try grin grin

well smeggo is a guy meaning thats exactly how you will look like when you clock 50.

grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by alberto2k(m): 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
zick19:

I be olodo indeed...... you sabi say me and anything church, we no relate at all...... so, na idea me dey use wink

The pope must here this

Btw u and diddydiva Neva tire to derail Irene thread? undecided
Make una dey there.. I go lock una here angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
diddydiva:

may your weed wrapper never light each time you try grin grin

well smeggo is a guy meaning thats exactly how you will look like when you clock 50.

grin grin
ok..... enough of that, i don't joke with my weed please angry

*lights a weed and off to bed
goodnight
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
alberto2k:

The pope must here this

Btw u and diddydiva Neva tire to derail Irene thread? undecided
Make una dey there.. I go lock una here angry
Abeg, if you wan lock us, no forget switch off the light ooooo......
Me and diddydiva wan do some special prayers grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drop Romantic Names You Like Or Wish To Be Called / How To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin. / 15 Meme U Can Relate To If You Do Mmm (olyMMMpus has Fallen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.