Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) (27618 Views)

The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 / Buhari’s Victory Would Have Failed Forensic Analysis – PDP / PDP: 17 States, APC: 16 States, Swing: 4 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by lyntiffany(f): 6:55am On Feb 28, 2015
spott:

Don't you know it is them that is feeling the heat the more from this clueless government when don't have light, their children looking for jobs, food price has increased, insecurity, strike by unions etc.
seriously! hope your not kidding me cos I could recall that during Obj's tenure we could go for 5 months without having light but to day in my area since January they have been constant power supply.
Then as for prices of good am a woman I can assure you that the price of goods have come down drastically take for instance melon seed used to be sold at 150 per cup but now is sold for 80 a cup.
Then security wise well I know you don't want me to lecture you on that either
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Boland(m): 6:55am On Feb 28, 2015
freeboy604:
I'm 95% sure Jonathan will Win, and prove to you that your analysis is nothing before our ancestors.
Lmao.... I love your sarcasm...
Meanwhile: It is good to dream but when you start to mix dream with reality, that's delusional...

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by egift(m): 6:56am On Feb 28, 2015
Wind of Change is here, Sai Buhari. Very insightful indeed. Up APC.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by medamillion(m): 7:00am On Feb 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

Did the illiterate even provide up to 12 hours of electricity when he ruled in the 80s even under a military rule? Abeg park well jare
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 28, 2015
Boland:
Meanwhile: It is good to dream but when you start to mix dream with reality, that's delusional...

By March 31 we would have known who was dreaming
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 28, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Come March 28, you'll realize that elections are not won on social media.
come march 28, you will also realize that 2015 election will be different from 2011 election were there wasn't any strong opposition.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by menesheh(m): 7:14am On Feb 28, 2015
medamillion:
Illiteracy is not determined by the number of certificates or Phd you have it's about how you can reason fast to solve problems. YES solving problem before election and not when election is around the corner like GEJ is doing.

If an illiterate will provide me security, standard infrastructure, 24 hour power supply, and a corruption-free Nigeria. I would rather stick to that man with no certificate rather than "suffer and smile" under a clueless Phd holder

View this thread to see how Nigerians have been treated under Jonathan https://www.nairaland.com/1983293/photo-speak-events-defined-jonathan as created by a PDP convert on Nairaland

Please, I am adding please; I am not arguing because I know GMB from anywhere, I am arguing because I want a better Nigeria for you and me.

Let's give GMB a chance; if he fail us after 4 years, we shall all gather here to criticise him; we'll keep changing them untill we get it right.

How certain are you that the illiterates will do just that, it is still by chance mata
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Eggcelent(m): 7:19am On Feb 28, 2015
lyntiffany:
were you in Japan during obasanjo's tenure? I guess it was free of corruption and much employment. I wonder why some people have decided to turn gej in to a magician. If your jobless is not gej's fault .
. Thanks for quoting me. At least, it shows you paid attention to what I had to say. For the avoidance of doubt, I'll like to say that I'm not jobless. Rather, I'm an employer of labour. Meanwhile, I didn't blame, nor absolve GEJ of anything. I only said if indeed, the issue of unemployment is a significant topic in this election as claimed by the research, then the PDP (note, I didn't mention GEJ) might loose as it has been in power for 16 consecutive years & could have done something about it.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by PassingShot(m): 7:23am On Feb 28, 2015
This is very revealing and it perfectly mirrors the mood of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by MRLINGTON(m): 7:23am On Feb 28, 2015
Let d best csndidate WIN!
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Eggcelent(m): 7:25am On Feb 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

Of what use is someone twitting from London when he has no PVC? I bet you over 80% of eligible voters are not on the internet.

Social media has little or no impact on the elections.Take Nairaland for instance with little over1 million monikers out of about 68 million eligible voters with about 10 monikers belonging to one person. Nairaland might actually have less than 500000 members with a good proportion of them outside the shores of Nigeria without PVC.
. Such an intelligent response you have here. However, I guess you missed the point where it's stated in the report that the research only took tweets sent within Nigeria into cognizance. I also assume you overlooked a line in my submission where I alluded to the research finding not being what is actually obtainable.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by spott(m): 7:32am On Feb 28, 2015
PassingShot:
This is very revealing and it perfectly mirrors the mood of the nation.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by kolonigga(m): 7:34am On Feb 28, 2015
I wish they did Facebook. GEJ go hear am

1 Like

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by PassingShot(m): 7:38am On Feb 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

Did the illiterate even provide up to 12 hours of electricity when he ruled in the 80s even under a military rule? Abeg park well jare

Tell us how many hours "the illiterate" provided then? Waiting .....

1 Like

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by medamillion(m): 7:38am On Feb 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

The question is; what are the economic resources (in terms of national debt) on ground when Buhari became Head of state?

How many years did he spend in office?

Despite the fraudulent privatization of the power sector by GEJ; has power supply situation improved in your area?
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by omenka(m): 7:40am On Feb 28, 2015
aanumama:
Change is what we need
Change is what we seek, and
Change is what we will get God willing!
We are tired of useless power,that oppresses the masses!
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by medamillion(m): 7:45am On Feb 28, 2015
menesheh:

How certain are you that the illiterates will do just that, it is still by chance mata

He who does not take a chance (risk) in life; will end up not making any progress.

Let's give him a chance and if he fail us we go commot am put another person.

Na wetin I dey talk be that.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by ayindejimmy(m): 7:50am On Feb 28, 2015
IVORY2009:
Advise to both front runners, i.e. pdp and apc, elections are never won on the internet in Nigeria, if you like score 98% vote via the internet, the day of recorning is coming, when the market women/men, bus conductor, Agbero, Okada rider, the ordinary man on the street, who does not know how to make use the internet will decide your faith, elections are won on the battlefield, most people voting on the online plantform might not even have their PVC, and many here on n/l are based abroad.
You people keep saying people online may not have pvc but market women and conductors surely do.
That is not so true. People online are better informed to obtain their PVCs than those without Internet knowledge. I have many examples around me. I got my pvc easily because I got online info from this forum on how to go about it. I was also able to help others without Internet knowledge with the info I got.
For example : I found out that you can text INEC to locate your pvc. I also learned that if you've lost your TVC, all you need do is fill a form. The dates of pvc collection, I also got that info online.
With these, I think people with Internet knowledge stand a better chance of getting their pvc than those without. Except they're not of age.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by spott(m): 7:52am On Feb 28, 2015
ayindejimmy:

You people keep saying people online may not have pvc but market women and conductors surely do.
That is not so true. People online are better informed to obtain their PVCs than those without Internet knowledge. I have many examples around me. I got my pvc easily because I got online info from this forum on how to go about it. I was also able to help others without Internet knowledge with the info I got.

Gbam
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by olas24u(f): 7:56am On Feb 28, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

You cannot rig were you are not popular the elections in ekiti was rigged by the soliders,fayemi performed well .

1 Like

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Okaka27(m): 7:57am On Feb 28, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

oh its through rigging ryt?

U and I knws Majority of Nigerians has chosen #change that God Almighty has brought forth after all dis years of opression.

#ItsTime
#Change
#APC
#Buhari/Osibanjo2015

Accept It Bro

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Okaka27(m): 8:00am On Feb 28, 2015
aminashy:
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy
M.U.M.U

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 28, 2015
Boland:

Your submission is exactly whom you are! My great uncle Chief Toni Aneni. Has said it there is no vacancy in Aso Villa and so shall it bee.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by olas24u(f): 8:23am On Feb 28, 2015
freeboy604:

Your submission is exactly whom you are! My great uncle Chief Toni Aneni. Has said it there is no vacancy in Aso Villa and so shall it bee.

Your uncle decides for 200million Nigerians .You uncle is not a principled Nigerian .he his always with every government in power.You uncle thesis is a big joke

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 28, 2015
olas24u:

Your uncle decides for 200million Nigerians .You uncle is not a principled Nigerian .he his always with every government in power.You uncle thesis is a big joke

We shall be here again to discuss the outcome after the election. Bye for now.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by IVORY2009(m): 9:41am On Feb 28, 2015
ayindejimmy:

For example : I found out that you can text INEC to locate your pvc. I also learned that if you've lost your TVC, all you need do is fill a form. The dates of pvc collection, I also got that info online.
With these, I think people with Internet knowledge stand a better chance of getting their pvc than those without. Except they're not of age.

you're debating on different issue, wat I am simply saying is these, there are various online polls, and some candidates are winning online, wat I refered to is that the market woman/man, Okada rider, bus conductors etc, a large percentage of them do not have access to the internet, in otherwords, elections are determined in battlefield, you might be right, you can easily use the information on your temporary voters card to check the location of your PVC, yes you can do dat; but elections are not won on the internet.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Boland(m): 9:47am On Feb 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

By March 31 we would have known who was dreaming
Okay... We shall see... You and I both know Buhari will win... Just take it easy after the election, afterall loosing election is not the end of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 28, 2015
You don't need to penetrate when you are already inside, I don't know what this baseless figures are for.

GEJ is already stamped in our mouth, heart, and thumb. Infact he owns our PVC.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by seedorfg(m): 9:58am On Feb 28, 2015
apc all the way, sai GMB/PYO

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by AIYELE(m): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2015
Jonathan til will look handsome !

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by arsetalks(m): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

When you people say this bullshiit you forget the fact that the youth who are the main users of the internet are the voters.

Are you honestly saying internet users won't vote? You are living in denial mate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Hosts Imam In Saudi Arabia While On Pilgrimage Duty..photo / Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack / Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.