Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) (27609 Views)

The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 / Buhari’s Victory Would Have Failed Forensic Analysis – PDP / PDP: 17 States, APC: 16 States, Swing: 4 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by maestroferddi: 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
Laid2001:
2011, GEJ won hands down on social media, Facebook, twitter etc, and that translated to his winning on the election day!

The internet penetration is, at best, shallow in 2011.

Please note that the PDP has not concede defeat on the social media. I was only letting you know that the PDP is not naive/jejune enough to get carried away by something as fluid and volatile like the internet. Politics is much more profound.

If believe the objectivity of this dodgy survey, then you can believe anything...
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by haulagehandlers(m): 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
scantee:

Mr know it all read through my comment well, i said i hardly visit tweeter not fb or other social media, don't forget that the Op said tweeter meter analysis not general social media analysis, i am always online 24/7 but hardly visit tweeter except i want to read update from FCB.

most of the people you claim to be on social media how many of them tweets? so called phone above 5k how many of them have tweeter application?

yes i you might be right that many peeps are now on social media, but my analysis is mostly base on the OP which says tweeter no otherwise.

you can do yourself good by carrying out a research on the street, out of every ten (10) people you see 7 is likely to be facebook users or other social media platform, while you cant get up to three among them using tweeter.

no argument here bro, lets be sincere, have a wonderful day.
well I thot the word you used was social media,ofcourse am aware the analyst said twitter,however they would have gone ahead to use facebook too if not the fact that facebook placed some restriction. So what am saying in essence is that the world is not the way it used to be and social media has come to stay and its one of the parameters to measure or sample peoples opinion. Gone are the dayas when analyst go to the street,schools,place of worship and or offices to gather such info. I am not Mr knowitall and I do not wish to argue just stating my own opinion.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Vanpascore(m): 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
maestroferddi:
Elections are won at the grassroots and that is where the PDP are masters of the game.

yu made me laff, who is more in d grassroot? APC or PDP? That is d beginnin of PDP's failure, APC controls d masses and not the rich, who ar for PDP.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by philips70(m): 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
maestroferddi:
Well I will not want to engage you in a long-winded/verbose assertions.

Since I, like most people who have a leaning for the PDP, depict better predilection to intellectual and factual postulations, I will be as brief as need be:

- The PDP has a robust presence on social
media.

- The PDP would rather put in the
requisite shift necessary to touch base
with the electorates than contract.
media and PR mercenaries to sponsor
spurious statistics, forecasts and
surveys geared towards assuaging a
capricious whim.

- The PDP refuse to tread the road of
infamy being followed by APC in that
multiple accounts get created to give a
semblance of pseudo-popularity.

- The PDP have made by far fewer
retractions vis-a-vis APC. The APC is
grievously saddled with an identity
crisis occasioned by having their
propaganda continually getting
debunked.

Need I say more?...

Unfortunately friend every of your postulations here are actually verified hallmark of the PDP and like you said no need for a debate on it. Needn't I remind you of the Wendell Simlins, the PDP has done and spent more on social media and engage in the worst campaign of calumny ever. Like a writer wrote yesterday, in spite of all monies spent by the PDP in recent times in trying to shore up its battered image and destroy that of its chief opponent things just don't look good for them, what went wrong? We all know what. It's a sit and watch game, have a nice day.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by badesco(m): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
This is not the true reflection of what is on ground. May be you have forgotten, a similar fraudulent poll was conducted sometimes ago, but found to manipulated by some partisan guys loyal to APC. Thank AIT cancelled it.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by makazona(m): 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
so they forgot to tell us the number of Nigerians with a twitter account..then compare and contrast vis a vis d voting population
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Intendy: 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
freeboy604:
I'm 95% sure Jonathan will Win, and prove to you that your analysis is nothing before our ancestors.
The true question any reasonable person should be asking is why postpone an election you are sure of winning?
I know nobody want his success delayed except does who have no purpose for their life
The truth is he bought more time to worsen his woes.
Guess how much it cost to buy more time.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by mbhs139(m): 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

Did the illiterate even provide up to 12 hours of electricity when he ruled in the 80s even under a military rule? Abeg park well jare

You are a kid, so you wont know, but you can ask your parents or any older person in your family.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by mbhs139(m): 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
badesco:
This is not the true reflection of what is on ground. May be you have forgotten, a similar fraudulent poll was conducted sometimes ago, but found to manipulated by some partisan guys loyal to APC. Thank AIT cancelled it.

I know your problem, it has a name, INSINCERITY!
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Intendy: 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
makazona:
so they forgot to tell us the number of Nigerians with a twitter account..then compare and contrast vis a vis d voting population

majority of those not on twitter are rural people who are more in the north because of the level of development.
who do you think they will support?add that to the Twittervist then you get the election result.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by steppin: 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
Intendy:

majority of those not on twitter are rural people who are more in the north because of the level of development.
who do you think they will support?add that to the Twittervist then you get the election result.
Janjaweeeds...always winning elections online.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by makazona(m): 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
Intendy:

but do u know i dont have a twitter account
btw,i am very exposed and "urban".my likes are just uncountable

ehee,did they count my mum,dad and uncles?...cz dy dont use twitter oo
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by WisdomFlakes: 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
What is really scaring GEJ and his crew is that unlike in 2011 where the election was massively rigged in his favor in SS and SE (with an unrealistic/phantom/fake 100% voters turnout) due to the unreliable TVC use, they are really uneasy about not controlling the INEC machinery that would've given them a free hand to rig the elections, seeing that Jega refused to play ball.

Those cooked up numbers from 2011 would be virtually impossible to manufacture this time around with PVCs, hence their paranoia cheesy
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Intendy: 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
makazona:

but do u know i dont have a twitter account
btw,i am very exposed and "urban".my likes are just uncountable

ehee,did they count my mum,dad and uncles?...cz dy dont use twitter oo
Same with me I have but don't use it but my parents don't have.what I was just trying to point out is that majority of twitter users are learned.if you are to take a statistic of users we have diasporan and Southern people of Nigeria taking part mostly
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by vivacious01: 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
I made so much noise for Jonathan in 2011,my Facebook friends can testify but the music is different now.Jona fall my hand big time.The last thing wey we need now na Badluck.Sai Baba!
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by dROC1: 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Omooba77:

The functional railways
Our agriculture sectors on the increase
Airport modelling
Ghost workers being fished out
HCN privatisation
Also remember the toll on existing roadsMore than 8years of suffering on orile-badagry roads
All the personal estates everywhere
Tax in the name of Alpha beta
16 years of family business in Lagos
Fighting corruption by surrounding your self with most corrupt individuals

My friend, you have not said anything meaningful.
Na railway and airport we go chop? Even Light we no see...mchewww
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by makazona(m): 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
Intendy:

Same with me I have but don't use it but my parents don't have.what I was just trying to point out is that majority of twitter users are learned.if you are to take a statistic of users we have diasporan and Southern people of Nigeria taking part mostly

so u are of the opinion that the sample size truely represents the number of eligible voters in Nigeria?

if so,den may i respectfully say that u are wrong.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by gentlesinna(m): 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hmmmmmmm, we really need 2 open our eyes b4s it's too late, hw cn GMB change dis country wen he still hv thieves nd liars around him, if he truely want Nigerians 2 believe n his so called slogan (change) den he needs 2 do away wit ameachi, tinubu fasholA nd odas. Vote wisely my pple, do not vote out of anger, vote sumone dat iz capable.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Intendy: 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
makazona:

so u are of the opinion that the sample size truely represents the number of eligible voters in Nigeria?

if so,den may i respectfully say that u are wrong.
Okay sir.but I know you will agree that we can all choose to believe what we want to believe.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by makazona(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
Intendy:

Okay sir.but I know you will agree that we can all choose to believe what we want to believe.

yes ofcourse.but with facts not psychological bias,we may believe.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Intendy: 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
steppin:

Janjaweeeds...always winning elections online.
I hope he has shamed you now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] / Atiku's Speech At The PDP 84th NEC Meeting, Refers Buhari as General / Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.