Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) (27613 Views)

The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 / Buhari’s Victory Would Have Failed Forensic Analysis – PDP / PDP: 17 States, APC: 16 States, Swing: 4 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

Did the illiterate even provide up to 12 hours of electricity when he ruled in the 80s even under a military rule? Abeg park well jare

Actually, he did.

NEPA's problems stem from overexpansion, and poor infrastructure development, as well as poor payment of NEPA fees.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by polite2(m): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Come March 28, you'll realize that elections are not won on social media.
keep dreaming , so dose on social media are ghost right ?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by joncom(m): 10:01am On Feb 28, 2015
kolonigga:
This happens when you have a great team and a massive support from the ordinary Nigerians.

SAI BUHARI ALL THE WAY

Don't be fOoled by twitter and others, the ordinary nigerians don't even know what is twitter.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by franugo(m): 10:02am On Feb 28, 2015
macpetrus:

Seconded... You can't win election on Twitter!!!

but its not only twitter, is it? Buhari still won d channels poll{abi na silverbird sef?} seems 2 me like most people want change.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by waternogetemeny: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2015
Buhari and APC have an IT location with internet warrior with multiple monikers that comments and like post.

Nairaland user go reach 5000 fake monikers this election month.

APC and desperation.

Busted!
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by arsetalks(m): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2015
slimmy05:
You don't need to penetrate when you are already inside, I don't know what this baseless figures are for.

GEJ is already stamped in our mouth, heart, and thumb. Infact he owns our PVC.
speak for your self little one.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Kingspin(m): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2015
spott:

They deceive yourself u hear. Back in 2011, GEJ/PDP were wining with social media u no talk now u see APC leading u are being ignorant. Things have change
You mean the APC social media propaganda hooked you like a fish inside water?
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by franugo(m): 10:04am On Feb 28, 2015
joncom:

Don't be fOoled by twitter and others, the ordinary nigerians don't even know what is twitter.

that's just insulting the intelligence of the ordinary nigerianundecided

1 Like

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by franugo(m): 10:05am On Feb 28, 2015
waternogetemeny:
Buhari and APC have an IT location with internet warrior with multiple monikers that comments and like post.

Nairaland user go reach 5000 fake monikers this election month.

APC and desperation.

Busted!

undecided
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2015
franugo:

that's just insulting the intelligence of the ordinary nigerianundecided
The guy was right.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Menace2Society(m): 10:06am On Feb 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

Did the illiterate even provide up to 12 hours of electricity when he ruled in the 80s even under a military rule? Abeg park well jare
LMAO grin with this your statement i guess u must really be an underage WTF!
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by joncom(m): 10:08am On Feb 28, 2015
medamillion:
Illiteracy is not determined by the number of certificates or Phd you have it's about how you can reason fast to solve problems. YES solving problem before election and not when election is around the corner like GEJ is doing.

If an illiterate will provide me security, standard infrastructure, 24 hour power supply, and a corruption-free Nigeria. I would rather stick to that man with no certificate rather than "suffer and smile" under a clueless Phd holder

View this thread to see how Nigerians have been treated under Jonathan https://www.nairaland.com/1983293/photo-speak-events-defined-jonathan as created by a PDP convert on Nairaland

Please, I am adding please; I am not arguing because I know GMB from anywhere, I am arguing because I want a better Nigeria for you and me.

Let's give GMB a chance; if he fail us after 4 years, we shall all gather here to criticise him; we'll keep changing them untill we get it right.

Liar.
Give GMB a chance? You want to do 'try your luck' with Nigeria?
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Menace2Society(m): 10:08am On Feb 28, 2015
joncom:

What a dumb post shocked tell me u be extraordinary Nigerian?
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by arsetalks(m): 10:08am On Feb 28, 2015
joncom:

No wonder Nigeria is one of the top biggest user of twitter and top 15 in internet usage world wide.

Internet users are prohibited from voting? You are in general denial.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Omooba77: 10:09am On Feb 28, 2015
lyntiffany:
were you in Japan during obasanjo's tenure? I guess it was free of corruption and much employment. I wonder why some people have decided to turn gej in to a magician. If your jobless is not gej's fault .
Writing out a script;they will be surprised by the landmark victory of GEJ. Do you know how many twitter handles some of them have. Buhari has always won on social media since time immemorial

1 Like

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by haulagehandlers(m): 10:09am On Feb 28, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

yes you are right "elections are not won on social media" but they are won by social media users who vote,so any which way you look at it,the sentiments expressed on social media is a reflection of the yearning of the electorate.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by butanep(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2015
maestroferddi:
Elections are won at the grassroots and that is where the PDP are masters of the game.

Where is the grassroot... Even the grassroot need change... they re tired of being grass... they need change to become tall tress.

Like if you need change and share if you need transformation...

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by haulagehandlers(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2015
joncom:

Liar.
Give GMB a chance? You want to do 'try your luck' with Nigeria?
was that not what was done for the incumbent
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by arsetalks(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2015
maestroferddi:
Elections are won at the grassroots and that is where the PDP are masters of the game.

With this statement, we can assume those on twitter are not part of the grassroot? Maybe you need to define grassroot to us all.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by mightycrown1(m): 10:13am On Feb 28, 2015
people that are saying elections can't be won on social networks are right o, because election cant be rigged on social network.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by pauldehero(m): 10:14am On Feb 28, 2015
lets make the glo network the best in
africa,download glo unlimited ,artist
contact,paulheromusic@gmail.com.YOU can
port right now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by orble: 10:15am On Feb 28, 2015
aanumama:
Change is what we need
Change is what we seek, and
Change is what we will get God willing!
We are tired of useless power,that oppresses the masses!

NEVER AGAIN!
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Surd2121(m): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2015
PDP : A party of power mongers, in agbovipe area of badagry lagos state housewives are been fooled into submitting there passport and gotten the no off the back of there pvc....they want to rule lagos by force...chaii
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 28, 2015
Even if the election is carried out in Jupiter, Buhari wiil still win with a wide margi.

Sai! Buhari

1 Like

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by joncom(m): 10:18am On Feb 28, 2015
Eggcelent:
. Thanks for quoting me. At least, it shows you paid attention to what I had to say. For the avoidance of doubt, I'll like to say that I'm not jobless. Rather, I'm an employer of labour. Meanwhile, I didn't blame, nor absolve GEJ of anything. I only said if indeed, the issue of unemployment is a significant topic in this election as claimed by the research, then the PDP (note, I didn't mention GEJ) might loose as it has been in power for 16 consecutive years & could have done something about it.

If you are not jobless, then you must be either sentimental, or tribalistic. I don't know the rational for supporting GMB.

There is something most of you are not telling us, maybe this government has not favoured you. Its more than just you not liking GEJ, its more of who will favour ur cronies.

I have spoken.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by babasanti: 10:18am On Feb 28, 2015
Yes Apc just like man city and chelsea. Busy buying players(internet points) PDP n GEJ are like man utd and Sir Alex, they buy referees that can award penalties that win games(elections) anytime
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by lovemko(m): 10:18am On Feb 28, 2015
someone once asked...
thesame online platform APC followers are using, are they restricted to the pdp followers?
stop decieving yourself claiming that elections are not won on social media cos it translate directly to wat d masses want...
dont also forget that those winning on social media are brothers and sisters and children of parents who arent on social media, therefore they represent a large number of persons...
i for instance, my mum nd grand mum arent on any social media but dey get updated on proceedings tru me, so wen i vote for APC jst knw dat vote includes my mum nd everysingle person close to me... i believe d same applies to pdp supporters so pls stop consoling urselfs nd face reality

GMB forever

1 Like

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by vantage7: 10:19am On Feb 28, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Come March 28 you'll realize that there's always a first time a jinx is broken.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by adekennis(m): 10:20am On Feb 28, 2015
lyntiffany:
seriously! hope your not kidding me cos I could recall that during Obj's tenure we could go for 5 months without having light but to day in my area since January they have been constant power supply.
Then as for prices of good am a woman I can assure you that the price of goods have come down drastically take for instance melon seed used to be sold at 150 per cup but now is sold for 80 a cup.
Then security wise well I know you don't want me to lecture you on that either

We are talking about economy u are here talking about cup of melon... U well so?typical Nigerian housewife

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by lovemko(m): 10:22am On Feb 28, 2015
joncom:

but they have brothers nd sister who knows...

even those living abroad supportin GMB has family in nigeria dey communicated to... so wat do u expect of such a family...

unless u mean only gej supporters live in d streets nd villages without social media den i can agree wit u
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by anonimi: 10:23am On Feb 28, 2015
Simply confirms how the PROPAGANDA, rumours, LIES and the plenty FAKE news of APCheat has dominated our minds in the recent past.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:25am On Feb 28, 2015
menesheh:
Harsh dogs are busy sleeping waiting to lay their havoc while the feeble dogs are busy ranting, South East, South south, North east are busy doing pressup for the final fight to defeat.

Empty vessel makes the loudest noise ever.

PDP supporters will see any topic whether against or in support, just pass it by but desperate APC fan must like, comment and share any post with them or against them with pretty much nunber of cloned twitter, Facebook, nairaland etc account (one APC e warriors do 100 accounts; unverified)

Those regions high in Internet usage are the list discuss ing issues on twitter while the least regions with low illiteracy level and Internet usage are the people discussing issues on Twitter (south west exceptional)

They try shaa let's watch and see

You are right . 1000likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: The Senate's Plenary Session Today / Oluremi Tinubu Is Itsekiri / Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.