Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) (27613 Views)

The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 / Buhari’s Victory Would Have Failed Forensic Analysis – PDP / PDP: 17 States, APC: 16 States, Swing: 4 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by joncom(m): 10:52am On Feb 28, 2015
misterh:
But when people of the South-South vote for GEJ because he's their son, it's not tribalistic or sentimental, right? Tell families who have lost loved ones to BH or youths who fell for the NIS scam or people who are aghast that a convict was given a presidential pardon or me who isn't having electricity despite paying my bills that we're the sentimental ones and we don't have a rationale for wanting the govt out.

Also tell families of those who suffered under GMB's rule.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by mrmetoo1: 10:53am On Feb 28, 2015
Some people's defence on here is Twitter doesn't matter, it's grassroots.

The thought of PDP having to depend on the grassroots should make PDP shudder.

I don't even how anyone thinks this is a good thing for them. The grassroots are the one suffering the effects of corruption the most. They want a better life for their children. Like someone said the grassroots too have a dream to become tall trees.

More on grassroots campaign, GEJ is going into palaces to see Obas, Osinbajo is going to market places to talk to them directly. Tell me which will be more effective

If the Twitter crowd are the elites and PDP is losing, they're screwed. Reason is this is more than likely the crowd they should have supporters because more than likely you find their beneficiaries there.

Then I'll assume the Twitter crowd is the young, educated upwardly mobile crowd and they're losing that with all the certificate brouhaha. They should have found supporters among the young and educated but they're not.

The demographics that they should be winning, they're losing.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2015
haulagehandlers:
yes you are right "elections are not won on social media" but they are won by social media users who vote,so any which way you look at it,the sentiments expressed on social media is a reflection of the yearning of the electorate.

What percentage of Nigerian voters are on social media?
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by anigbajumo(m): 10:56am On Feb 28, 2015
lyntiffany:
seriously! hope your not kidding me cos I could recall that during Obj's tenure we could go for 5 months without having light but to day in my area since January they have been constant power supply.
Then as for prices of good am a woman I can assure you that the price of goods have come down drastically take for instance melon seed used to be sold at 150 per cup but now is sold for 80 a cup.
Then security wise well I know you don't want me to lecture you on that either
mehn...I no gat u,compare d value of present naira to dollar durin OBJ nd GEJ,pump price of petrol,price of rice,bean nd other eatable commodities.....u ar wrng ma
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by abduljabbar4(m): 10:59am On Feb 28, 2015
arsetalks:
No wonder Nigeria is one of the top biggest user of twitter and top 15 in internet usage world wide.

Internet users are prohibited from voting? You are in general denial.
no 7 for that matter
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Rad1cal: 10:59am On Feb 28, 2015
menesheh:
Harsh dogs are busy sleeping waiting to lay their havoc while the feeble dogs are busy ranting, South East, South south, North east are busy doing pressup for the final fight to defeat.

Empty vessel makes the loudest noise ever.

PDP supporters will see any topic whether against or in support, just pass it by but desperate APC fan must like, comment and share any post with them or against them with pretty much nunber of cloned twitter, Facebook, nairaland etc account (one APC e warriors do 100 accounts; unverified)

Those regions high in Internet usage are the list discuss ing issues on twitter while the least regions with low illiteracy level and Internet usage are the people discussing issues on Twitter (south west exceptional)

They try shaa let's watch and see

True talk
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by mrkings84(m): 11:00am On Feb 28, 2015
spott:

Nobody is saying you can win election on Twitter, you can get Nigerians thoughts and opinions on issues with it. So from the analysis I can see there, Nigerians are fed up with PDP/GEJ administration with their photoshop transformations, Nigerians want change simple.
my broda there's nothing wrong in desiring for change but there's everything wrong in desiring change from d hands of people who have not change from what we know them for.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by scantee(m): 11:02am On Feb 28, 2015
lyntiffany:
twitter ko twitter ni, the market women, the farmers, commercial drivers dey twitter bah?APC I go clear una for eyes for march 28 when Gej go dey win on ground una go dey busy with online pool and pls don't forget to tell jega to buy I-pad to calculate your foolish online pool.
Gej till infinity.

You deserve 9 digits credit alert. help me tell them.

How many guys for Alaba Mrkt have such time for tweeter talk more of the farmers.

Even me that is an IT Prof visits tweeter twice in 2 months.

APC drives encouragement base on what they see on social media. forgetting that large percentage of the eligible voters does not even know social media exist.

GEJ till.........2019+

1 Like

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Adminisher: 11:05am On Feb 28, 2015
maestroferddi:
Elections are won at the grassroots and that is where the PDP are masters of the game.

The grassroots in the south west and north is now in the hands of APC or sympathetic PDP as the case may be. There is no more PDP in presidential. elections ....what we have now is merely JRC (Jonathan Reelection Party). The JRC is hampered in grassroots politics.
Even the south east grassroots is in the hands of APGA
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by fboycaestro(m): 11:09am On Feb 28, 2015
lyntiffany:
were you in Japan during obasanjo's tenure? I guess it was free of corruption and much employment. I wonder why some people have decided to turn gej in to a magician. If your jobless is not gej's fault .

Pls one question......What Party was Obasanjo during his tenure? Why are people getting things wrong. People are not against GEJ but PDP....PDP has ruled for 16years, let's see what other parties can do to.

Is it a must that one party must rule Nigeria forever?

Think about it
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by haulagehandlers(m): 11:12am On Feb 28, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

What percentage of Nigerian voters are on social media?
majority of the social media users are the youth,and its on record that a very large percentage of our country's population is made up of the youth. While this does not translate to an outright victory for GMB atleast you would agree that its a frightening statistics for the PDP and the incumnbent hence the smear and hate campaing to discredit the person of GMB.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by abduljabbar4(m): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2015
Omooba77:

The functional railways
Our agriculture sectors on the increase
Airport modelling
Ghost workers being fished out
HCN privatisation
Also remember the toll on existing roadsMore than 8years of suffering on orile-badagry roads
All the personal estates everywhere
Tax in the name of Alpha beta
16 years of family business in Lagos
Fighting corruption by surrounding your self with most corrupt individuals
is that not his duty? Why is he the president? Id*ots
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by lyntiffany(f): 11:18am On Feb 28, 2015
fboycaestro:

Pls one question......What Party was Obasanjo during his tenure? Why are people getting things wrong. People are not against GEJ but PDP....PDP has ruled for 16years, let's see what other parties can do to.

Is it a must that one party must rule Nigeria forever?

Think about it
And people like you always get it more wrong, those in APC were they manufactured or the same criminals you guys are lamenting of ? permit me to say as of now that PDP is better as they have sieved out the bad eggs troubling their progress.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by jtprox(m): 11:22am On Feb 28, 2015
u dnt win an election from online Polls....ask OBJ and he wil tutour U....
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by fboycaestro(m): 11:22am On Feb 28, 2015
lyntiffany:
And people like you always get it more wrong, those in APC were they manufactured or the same criminals you guys are lamenting of ? permit me to say as of now that PDP is better as they have sieved out the bad eggs troubling their progress.

Yes and that's why you cant think deeply that FFK can't be trusted either... let me remind you he called GEJ clueless 2 years ago.

What bad eggs are you talking about? Name names pls....And I give you rotten eggs that still remain with PDP.

Change is envitable
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by franugo(m): 11:22am On Feb 28, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
The guy was right.

really What's ur definition of an ordinary nigerian?
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by abduljabbar4(m): 11:23am On Feb 28, 2015
haulagehandlers:
majority of the social media users are the youth,and its on record that a very large percentage of our country's population is made up of the youth. While this does not translate to an outright victory for GMB atleast you would agree that its a frightening statistics for the PDP and the incumnbent hence the smear and hate campaing to discredit the person of GMB.
also, most of the youths that don't use social media are from the north and you know who we will vote for.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by lyntiffany(f): 11:25am On Feb 28, 2015
fboycaestro:

Yes and that's why you can think deeply that FFK can't be trusted either... let me remind you he called GEJ clueless 2 years ago.

What bad eggs are you talking about? Name names pls....And I give you rotten eggs that still remain with PDP.

Change is envitable
thank God you admitted that change is inevitable, the case of APC is from frying pan to fire cos by their fruit you shall know them.
Need not to mention their names you already know.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Orikinla(m): 11:26am On Feb 28, 2015
dazzlingd:
interesting

finally; Ftc
if I can make it, you can make it too...

I once had no shoes, oh sorry I meant I once never dreamt of making ftc but today history has been made

I hereby dedicate this achievement to #TeamChange
Sai Buhari!!!! Sai The General!!!! Sai The incorruptible!!!

[size=18pt]SAI BUHARI.
We are more rational than the irrational ignoramuses of GEJ and PDP zombies.
I feel very sorry for GEJ, because he has to pay for the patronage of majority of those supporting him. Even the Nollywood sycophants have collected millions of naira too. The greed of GEJ's supporters knows no principles. In fact, they are already antagonizing themsleves.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by fboycaestro(m): 11:26am On Feb 28, 2015
lyntiffany:
thank God you admitted that change is inevitable, the case of APC is from frying pan to fire cos by their fruit you shall know them.
Need not to mention their names you already know.

Well let's see. Just a month
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by haulagehandlers(m): 11:27am On Feb 28, 2015
abduljabbar4:
also, most of the youths that don't use social media are from the north and you know who we will vote for.
yeah I do
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by jtprox(m): 11:28am On Feb 28, 2015
u dnt win an election from online Polls....ask OBJ and he wil tutour U....majority of SaiBuharist dont even av a PVC.so i wonder why d "shouting" "Rantings" and "Hulobalos" abt change esp frm a Certificateless and Memoryless entity wil little or No persnonal idiosyncrasy...mtchew,
smal time,illiterate cycophants wil shout "Sai Buhari".
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by maestroferddi: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2015
Adminisher:

The grassroots in the south west and north is now in the hands of APC or sympathetic PDP as the case may be. There is no more PDP in presidential. elections ....what we have now is merely JRC (Jonathan Reelection Party). The JRC is hampered in grassroots politics.
Even the south east grassroots is in the hands of APGA
Ogogoro joint analysis doesn't cost a thing, you know...
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by lyntiffany(f): 11:30am On Feb 28, 2015
fboycaestro:

Well let's see. Just a month
hope you gonna mention me on that day? cheesy
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by maestroferddi: 11:32am On Feb 28, 2015
rusher14:

Do these grassroots include parts of Borno and Yobe?
The PDP is the most grounded party in Africa.

#Fact.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by ayindejimmy(m): 11:35am On Feb 28, 2015
[i][/i]
IVORY2009:

you're debating on different issue, wat I am simply saying is these, there are various online polls, and some candidates are winning online, wat I refered to is that the market woman/man, Okada rider, bus conductors etc, a large percentage of them do not have access to the internet, in otherwords, elections are determined in battlefield, you might be right, you can easily use the information on your temporary voters card to check the location of your PVC, yes you can do dat; but elections are not won on the internet.
[quote author=IVORY2009 post=31161868]
My reply was in reference to ur comment below. And the use of the word 'Most '

[i]... most people voting on the online plantform might not even have their PVC, [/¡]

Truly, online voting and polls cannot the true reflection of elections in Nigeria but it can be use to detect the pulse of the electorates.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Horllamideh(m): 11:37am On Feb 28, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Come March 28, you'll realize that elections are not won on social media.
Elections are not won on social media but online poll is a function of what the public want.....It reflects the choice of the masses,with all the social media successes GMB is enjoying right now,i will not be suprised if he win the election.
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

Did the illiterate even provide up to 12 hours of electricity when he ruled in the 80s even under a military rule? Abeg park well jare

WHAT IS YOUR MISERABLE FATHER DOING WITH HIS LIFE THAT HE CAN'T CONTEST FOR PRESIDENT AND PROVIDE ALL THOSE THINGS BUHARI FAILED TO DO IN THE 80'S IS HE NOT A NIGERIAN? LEARN TO RESPECT PEOPLE WHO PUT THEMSELVES IN LEADERSHIP POSITIONS IRRESPECTIVE OF THE RISK INVOLVED. LEADERSHIP IS BY HAVING THE RIGHT QUALITIES NOT THE NUMBER OF DEGREES OBTAINED. MUMU
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by maestroferddi: 11:39am On Feb 28, 2015
arsetalks:
With this statement, we can assume those on twitter are not part of the grassroot? Maybe you need to define grassroot to us all.
Keep deceiving yourself with "DSTV" commenters on Twitter.

You need to ask yourself how many of these "jouncers" are ready to forgo zapping channels on DSTV on election day for braving the odds at the polling booths ...
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by Omooba77: 11:39am On Feb 28, 2015
abduljabbar4:
is that not his duty? Why is he the president? Id*ots
God bless you;it shows your parenting. Atleast you agreed he has done somethings
Re: Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) by thaoriginator: 11:41am On Feb 28, 2015
On 29th of March 2015 @07:00am, e go clear for all these Pigs Dig Pigs eyes that GEJ is a loser and a banana-eating Baboon that should be on his way to Otuoke jungle while smoking wet weed and sipping on raw paraga!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: The Senate's Plenary Session Today / Oluremi Tinubu Is Itsekiri / Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.