Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School (22868 Views)

'It Is Over For Magu, Buhari Can Not Send His Name To Senate Again': Dino Melaye / Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant / Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by Agwoden(m): 7:39am On Feb 28, 2015
Where is Fayose and @Ayedee? Another lie don come again o, please help me bust am.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by Amazondepth(m): 7:40am On Feb 28, 2015
Rose to d rank of General in d army,head of state,more than a decade after and he couldn't embark on any worth while project to enhance his economic situation. Dats d one u want to rule Naija and u want us to clap for him?dat guy is just a funking lazy ass with no vision. Small boys in alaba are hassling and sending their siblings to schools abroad and building edifices,this lazy fulani man wants us to glorify his self imposed questionable poverty.make dat baba go sleep abeg and u people singing d praise of a lazy General should b ashamed of urselfs

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by ignis: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2015
Biggest lie ever

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by wtech: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2015
Why do pple like lies?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by PassingShot(m): 8:02am On Feb 28, 2015
If Nigerians fail t make GMB our next president, those who are responsible should better prepare valid reasons for their unborn children on why they voted against him.

GMB is the man we need to take us out of the abyss.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 28, 2015
Martins301:

What have I done to you to warrant such insult abi you wan chop 2 weeks ban?
Op thun*d*r fir*e you .... so you follow pick buari T-shirt from gutta abi

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by ElFenomeno1: 8:04am On Feb 28, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

u talk as if u dont live in Nigeria. Evryone knows our problem with corruption, but hw many politicians have been indicted?? Hw many indicted have been convicted??

Lack of indictment doesnt indicate innocence.

I used almajiri, because they are Buhari's normal audience. This is the first election where his campiagn has reached out to all d strata of d society. He really needs to update his act.

What do you mean by update his act?
You have been spewing the most potent nonsense on this thread so far .... everything laced with hate and sentiments and devoid of critical thinking
I am glad the dude above took you to the cleaners on the drugs donation
I am not ready to bury you if you don't come back here and explain what you mean by updating his act.
Dolt

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by Nehemiah459(m): 8:09am On Feb 28, 2015
I thought former head of states do receive allowance from the Federal Government?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by visalo: 8:09am On Feb 28, 2015
babadee1:

Use your brain if you value it. His wife didn't donate 135 million she donated drugs worth 135 million which she never told you that she bought with her own money. When politicians and their surrogates donate goods and gifts in kind it is solicited from the manufacturers of those goods most of the time which they are glad to do as part of their corporate citizenship projects. Also Buhari did not apply for a loan, he was granted an overdraft agreement by his bank on personal recognition. Get your facts straight before your talking points.

Kid with little brain. So what is the different between loan and overdraft. Is it not the same debt. Ode!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by SomebodyLovesMe: 8:10am On Feb 28, 2015
Buhari is a principled man.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by soloiky: 8:11am On Feb 28, 2015
Buhari with his APC propaganda will not work again because Fayose has killed it. He can still go to US, ASIA to deliver lecture. If you want our Vote come back home and debate here in Nigeria. Tell us what you have in stock for us. APC Lier! APC Lier! APC Propaganda!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by oneeast: 8:11am On Feb 28, 2015
How did he manage to buy the house in VI?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by idiagbo86(m): 8:13am On Feb 28, 2015
Story, story. Oga u are talking to Nigerians nt fool.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by mekadinho(f): 8:15am On Feb 28, 2015
DADDY PLS TELL US ANOTHER STORY, BUT PLS ADD SALT AND PEPPER TO IT OH...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by ElekeNtioba: 8:17am On Feb 28, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

What do you mean by update his act?
You have been spewing the most potent nonsense on this thread so far .... everything laced with hate and sentiments and devoid of critical thinking
I am glad the dude above took you to the cleaners on the drugs donation
I am not ready to bury you if you don't come back here and explain what you mean by updating his act.
Dolt

e-tiger keep beating ur e-chest, I'm already shaking with fear.

Epic fool.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by kay1one2(m): 8:19am On Feb 28, 2015
[size=14pt]Nigeria is too big to be ruled by an illiterate! [/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by edward1106(m): 8:19am On Feb 28, 2015
His certificate must have been included in the sold properties

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 28, 2015
Martins301:

What have I done to you to warrant such insult abi you wan chop 2 weeks ban?
That's very childish of you to issue such threat.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by ElFenomeno1: 8:20am On Feb 28, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

e-tiger keep beating ur e-chest, I'm already shaking with fear.

Epic fool.

I wasn't expecting you to come back with anything meaningful to support your allegations.
Bloody gasbag, I hope you get run over by a brakeless molue and your mangled remains decimated by hungry vultures.
Daft cu.....nt
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 28, 2015
And the wife gave out 134million? Cheap lying bastards

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by ElPhenomenal(m): 8:21am On Feb 28, 2015
kai!!! Mr man we dont want that one, one didnt have shoe anoda one sold his property shey....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by ElFenomeno1: 8:22am On Feb 28, 2015
kay1one2:
[size=14pt]Nigeria is too big to be ruled by an illiterate! [/size]

Who is the illiterate? Your father or yourself?
What is the result of being ruled for 6 years by a daft sod parading a worthless PHD?
Fuc ....king think you brainless joggernaut
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 28, 2015
Nehemiah459:
I thought former head of states do receive allowance from the Federal Government?
ofcourse they do, even as an ex general is severance and pension still intact and really a lump sum
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by ElFenomeno1: 8:23am On Feb 28, 2015
slimmy05:
And the wife gave out 134million? Cheap lying bastards

She didn't give out 134m. She gave out drugs worth 135m and she didn't buy them with her money
think.... fuc king think and do a thorough research before coming to an online forum to vomit
clueless dimwit

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by idris4r83(m): 8:24am On Feb 28, 2015
ElekeNtioba:
Man borrows 27million to buy presidential ticket, his wife donates 135million to the needy
can't a wife be richer than her husband?

Buhari's poverty tales dont always add up.

Hw did he in the first place get the property which is supposedly worth millions.??[/quote]Properties are among the few tinz that appreciate over time, he might have acquired the property when its nothing compared to when he sold it.

Which other propert(ies) did he have to sell to MAINTAIN them in school??

His time at d PTF was a litany of crass hipocrisy because it turned out PTF was one of d conduits for embezzlement of public funds by govt officials.[/quote] if is true mr femi fani-kayode and other pdp talkatives would have used it for campaign tool.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 28, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

What is the result of being ruled for 6 years by a daft sod parading a worthless PHD?
You're a loose mouthed, uncultured little brat.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by VickyRotex(f): 8:24am On Feb 28, 2015
sadOsaroo oooo

Make una no begin this morning with Insult abeg
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by kay1one2(m): 8:24am On Feb 28, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Child of a fruitless w.hore!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by cr7lomo: 8:25am On Feb 28, 2015
That is the more reason y he would loot the country silly if elected so that he doesn't go thru selling his properties again

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Members Storm Hotel In Port-harcourt Over Congress Results. Photos / Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye / Abbey Ukpukpen Wins Obudu Bye-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.