Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School (22874 Views)

'It Is Over For Magu, Buhari Can Not Send His Name To Senate Again': Dino Melaye / Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant / Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by ElFenomeno1: 8:44am On Feb 28, 2015
Thread taken over by GEJ apologists and PDP scumbags
Ya all will run next month.
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by mustymatic(m): 8:44am On Feb 28, 2015
maxdozie:
APC..
party of lies.
Hmmm
Hmmm
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by ElFenomeno1: 8:44am On Feb 28, 2015
kodded:
lunatic on the loose
Somebody bring chain asap
the way they chained your father at the local lunatic centre, they will chain you heavily, worse than slaves bound for the Carribean, back in the days.
Thunder strike you and your remaining sane family members dead over and over again.
anuofia

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by kay1one2(m): 8:44am On Feb 28, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

The nuisance your father created since he was born, you have continued, and by God's grace you will pass it to your children till someone puts a gruesome stop to it, that is if it doesn't stop on your head
Frigging waste man

Your father is in jail! That must be the source of your frustration! You now have the house to your self! Bet he raped you daily!
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by kay1one2(m): 8:46am On Feb 28, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

the way they chained your father at the local lunatic centre, they will chain you heavily, worse than slaves bound for the Carribean, back in the days.
Thunder strike you and your remaining sane family members dead over and over again.
anuofia

Keep fooling yourself online! Your future is dark and bleak and it is becoming obvious to more and more people!
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by kodded(m): 8:46am On Feb 28, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

the way they chained my father at the local lunatic centre, they will chain me heavily, worse than slaves bound for the Carribean, back in the days.
Thunder strike me and my remaining sane family members dead over and over again.
anuofia

Fixed smiley
The best answer is silence
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by kay1one2(m): 8:47am On Feb 28, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Thread taken over by GEJ apologists and PDP scumbags
Ya all will run next month.

Child of a professional prostitute!
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 28, 2015
One thing is certain , GMB's crafty prowess is unraveled . This explained why he does appear like a saint to all that had came across with him in the past . From the nucleus of this article under discussion , any discerning mind out there would see that what he applied in his interaction and transaction with the said " Dr Abe " was a professional scheming act . He used his down property to raise money for his children school fees and thereafter he deep his hands into PTF funds and buy another property elsewhere . At the place he bought a new property that Dr Abe does not know about , he told the realtors that the money he was using to buy the property was realized from the sale of his former property and there they had hailed him a righteous man , whereas that wasn't the case . Professional schemers anywhere in the world knows the benefits of using proxies in orchestrating nefarious deals . I doff my hat for GMB .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 28, 2015
Martins301:

What have I done to you to warrant such insult abi you wan chop 2 weeks ban?
read wetin ya write and see if ya make sense at all. I just pity d way ya guyz reason, today he will tell ya he has #1m in is acct tommorrow he's going round d world and naija via private jet undecided, stop telling us bull*shitz. If he like make he borrow or steal money, na ma parent suppose help am train him kids?
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by koife(m): 8:49am On Feb 28, 2015
thunderrider:
Just as he borrowed

to collect expression of interest form abi

undecided undecided undecided undecided

I made curiosity research yesternight about APC logo and came out with my own conspiracy/maverick theory that:
The only usefulness of broom on our African society if for sweep in but the item have more other negative use in meta physical realm. Its often used by native/witch Doctors for sorcery in Nigeria and Africa.
It been rumoured in a southern state in Nigeria that broom kept behind the door at night attract witches and they use its stick to cast spell n make one fall into deep sleep in order to inflict maximum harm.
Diabolic people use it to sweep would be victims footprints for juju.
Also the young palm front is usually cut and attached on a vehicle carry a corpse or used to cordon out an area reserved for rituals. Most villages and people even use it to warn intruders into their property or land.
The item is also used by the whites for relatively the same sorcery purpose.....remember harry potter...yes you do! That movie isn't just a movie it speaks volumes about the item under discourse.
Have you also wondered why APC made London (Chatham house) their first place of foreign trip?.....well find that out yourself and am sure my guess is as good as yours .UK have more than 6 century history of socery, and today as a matter of fact sorcery/witch crafty is a special course offered as post graduate course in their institutions. See pictures below.....
This are strictly my thought and theory,
Respect my opinion pls and no insult.
Thank you

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by ElFenomeno1: 8:50am On Feb 28, 2015
kay1one2:

Keep fooling yourself online! Your future is dark and bleak and it is becoming obvious to more and more people!

Get lost you dingbat.
You and your circle of pillocks will be smoked into extinction from this forum
I have only just begun
Omo ale
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by DonGB: 8:50am On Feb 28, 2015
Martins301:

What have I done to you to warrant such insult abi you wan chop 2 weeks ban?

Martins leave that dude alone abeg. Plase see these two post, they deserve front page. Interviews done by Mo Abudu for Gen Buhari and Goodluck Jonathan. People need to decide who to vote after the interviews as both of them spoke for 30mins on their plans and why they should be re elected. I don't know why the posts haven't made frontpage.

For Buhari's interview read here; https://www.nairaland.com/2169464/ebonylive-tv-interview-gmb-why

For Jonathan's interview, read here: https://www.nairaland.com/2169459/ebonylive-tv-interview-gej-why
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by tpwealth(m): 8:51am On Feb 28, 2015
kay1one2:
[size=14pt]Nigeria is too big to be ruled by an illiterate! [/size]
who is the illiterate? Its you for sure
Because someone dat rose to the position of a General in the Nigerian Army, ruled dis country for more than 2 years,a one time PTF chairman, recently called to upon to come deliver a speech in chathan London can not be an illiterate.

With your qualifications, am sure u av neva been call to come deliver a speech in any pry school in ur community. This shows dat you are even irrelevant to ur community cos they find you uneducated to function in any capacity.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by realest247(m): 8:51am On Feb 28, 2015
Any General who sell his already owned property is not a good manager. A Man of his standard shouldn't sell his properties for any reason. Come to think of it, does it mean his Daughter's Schools fees are that mega! All this shows, he cannot Manage his little family, talk more of a Country of 180 million. Pls try another lie OP
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by maxdozie(m): 8:52am On Feb 28, 2015
mustymatic:

Hmmm
Hmmm
Hmmm

Hmmm
Hmmm
Hmmm

Na lie I talk?
In sell which property..
Property worth sending his kids abroad...
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by koife(m): 8:53am On Feb 28, 2015
I made curiosity research yesternight about APC logo and came out with my own conspiracy/maverick theory that:
The only usefulness of broom on our African society if for sweep in but the item have more other negative use in meta physical realm. Its often used by native/witch Doctors for sorcery in Nigeria and Africa.
It been rumoured in a southern state in Nigeria that broom kept behind the door at night attract witches and they use its stick to cast spell n make one fall into deep sleep in order to inflict maximum harm.
Diabolic people use it to sweep would be victims footprints for juju.
Also the young palm front is usually cut and attached on a vehicle carry a corpse or used to cordon out an area reserved for rituals. Most villages and people even use it to warn intruders into their property or land.
The item is also used by the whites for relatively the same sorcery purpose.....remember harry potter...yes you do! That movie isn't just a movie it speaks volumes about the item under discourse.
Have you also wondered why APC made London (Chatham house) their first place of foreign trip?.....well find that out yourself and am sure my guess is as good as yours .UK have more than 6 century history of socery, and today as a matter of fact sorcery/witch crafty is a special course offered as post graduate course in their institutions. See pictures below.....
This are strictly my thought and theory,
Respect my opinion pls and no insult.
Thank you

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by ElFenomeno1: 8:53am On Feb 28, 2015
kay1one2:

Child of a professional prostitute!

Your mother, grandmother and greatgrandmother
the profession regarded as noble in your entire household
explain to the forum how your father's friend fu...ccked your mum in an uncompleted building bare back ....... The resulting pregnancy that gave birth to you
and she has not even stop whoring herself, she still got dogged out by the notorious village drunkard last night, under your father's roof.
Shameless family of reprobates

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by ElFenomeno1: 8:56am On Feb 28, 2015
Empero1:

One thing is certain , GMB's crafty prowess is unraveled . This explained why he does appear like a saint to all that had came across with him in the past . From the nucleus on this article under discussion , any discerning mind out there would see that what he applied in his interaction and transaction with the said " Dr Abe " was a professional scheming act . He used his down property to raise money for his children school fees and thereafter he deep his hands into PTF funds and buy another property elsewhere . At the place he bought a new property that Dr Abe does not know about , he told the realtors that the money he was using to buy the property was realized from the sale of his former property and there they had hailed him a righteous man , whereas that wasn't the case . Professional schemers anywhere in the world knows the benefits of using proxies in orchestrating nefarious deals . I doff my hat for GMB .

Can you prove he bought another property with PTF money?
If you can't, shove your theory up your butt hole
You come here to try and prove to us you are intelligent, but you sound like an unintelligent oaf
Provide me evidences and I will apologise, if you don't, go aand screw yourself

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by infogenius(m): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2015
This a man of integrity feeding us with
lies directly and through his loyalists.

He sold his house in VI to send his kids
to school abroad.
He borrowed money to by Presidential form.
It tells me something.
He is a cheap LIAR
He is a fake man.
He is a pretender and pretenders are very deadly.
He is a very negative person
He is a desperado
To sum it up.He is devilish.

You guys must understand that in as much as this
country needs change.Buhari does not possess the positive change we need because he is a negative influence to the society.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by kay1one2(m): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Get lost you dingbat.
You and your circle of pillocks will be smoked into extinction from this forum
I have only just begun
Omo ale

Motor park tout!
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by Mistermamus(m): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2015
any1 who believes diz sh!t ehnnn I say u be big FOOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by Louislewis: 8:57am On Feb 28, 2015
[size=22pt]Story from the gods, but hmmm wife donate 135million naira stolen from whose account to the needy?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by kay1one2(m): 8:57am On Feb 28, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Your mother, grandmother and greatgrandmother
the profession regarded as noble in your entire household
explain to the forum how your father's friend fu...ccked your mum in an uncompleted building bare back ....... The resulting pregnancy that gave birth to you
and she has not even stop whoring herself, she still got dogged out by the notorious village drunkard last night, under your father's roof.
Shameless family of reprobates

Has your father raped you today?! Lower animal!
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by ElFenomeno1: 8:58am On Feb 28, 2015
kodded:

Fixed smiley
The best answer is silence

Your mum's wrecked out fanny needs fixing and your leaking asshole needs a butt plug
when your done fixing that, sort your buccal cavity out.
Di ck riding gay got...... woe betide your entire family
disgraceful scumbags
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by infogenius(m): 9:00am On Feb 28, 2015
This a man of integrity feeding us with
lies directly and through his loyalists.

He sold his house in VI to send his kids
to school abroad.
He borrowed money to buy Presidential form.
It tells me something.
As former head of state that collects 10% of his
entitlement as he claims.
As PTF chairman then, he was paid salary Na abi
hin no collect that one as loyalist concern?
He is a cheap LIAR.
He is a crook.
He is a fake man.
He seeks cheap popularity.
He is a pretender and pretenders are very deadly.
He is a very negative person
He is a desperado
To sum it up.He is devilish.

You guys must understand that in as much as this
country needs change.Buhari does not possess the positive change we need because he is a negative influence to the society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by uniklinkum(m): 9:00am On Feb 28, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Your mum's wrecked out fanny needs fixing and your leaking asshole needs a butt plug
when your done fixing that, sort your buccal cavity out.
Di ck riding gay got...... woe betide your entire family
disgraceful scumbags

Damn!!!! slaying em blockheads from eons.
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by ElFenomeno1: 9:01am On Feb 28, 2015
kay1one2:

Motor park tout!

Your father. He can still be found in Oshodi directing and organising needless fights causing public disturbance and nuisance
He will be shot dead if he doesn't quit his ways, talk to your father, if he has a brain he will listen to you.
shameless family
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by theoctopus: 9:02am On Feb 28, 2015
So he even had a property in VI? The truth is slowly coming out. We will soon here of all the other properties hidden away. THis is getting interesting. You people will help us to finally exposed this crook and hypocrite... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by kraftykc(m): 9:02am On Feb 28, 2015
jamace:
OP, you people should stop exposing the financial ineptitude of Buhari;
If Buhari with mouth watering pension as former head of state can not organise his life, how would he be able to organise Nigeria?
As chairman of PTF, even his official pay and allowances can comfortably take care of his needs.
His salary and allowances as head of state could have solved his financial problems.

Buhari has no reason to be 'poor'. With his various appointments, his official salaries and allowances are enough to live a comfortable life.

Buhari must be a financial wreck not to manage his finances well. I fear he will mismanage Nigeria big time.

Fact: Buhari collects only 10% of his "mouth watering pension. Even PDP doesn't contest this.

Fact: You do not know his PTDF pay so don't come and state conjecture as fact.

Fact: Owning a VI property is not a feat for the poor.

Fact: You hate Buhari. But that's alright, stronger, eviler, more dangerous and wicked people than hate him but he still stands. You virulence is noted and filed. Now get back in line.
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by dazzlinglyme: 9:03am On Feb 28, 2015
so?
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by ElFenomeno1: 9:04am On Feb 28, 2015
kay1one2:

Has your father raped you today?! Lower animal!

Eat a dic k dude and feed the regurgitated nonsense to your mother.
Brainless twerp
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by kay1one2(m): 9:05am On Feb 28, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Your father. He can still be found in Oshodi directing and organising needless fights causing public disturbance and nuisance
He will be shot dead if he doesn't quit his ways, talk to your father, if he has a brain he will listen to you.
shameless family

Your speech clearly shows you're a hopeless individual of very low socio-economic status so go on and wallow in poverty and frustration! Unemployment riffraff!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Did The National Assembly Finally Okay The Increase In Electricity Tariff? / It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige / Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.