Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School (22844 Views)

'It Is Over For Magu, Buhari Can Not Send His Name To Senate Again': Dino Melaye / Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant / Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by Etruth: 9:06am On Feb 28, 2015
Smh at comments of pdp apologists.. . PDPians only understand cluelessness and looting the treasury dry. Any virtue is totally alien to their human existence. As long as its not govt money being shared alongside neglecting their core responsibilities which they swore to on oath, whatever is being done must be thrash to their warped minds, no matter how commendable it is. PDP and their apologists are experts in MALADMINISTRATION, IRRESPONSIBILITY AND HOPELESSNESS.....nothing good can exist in such a congregation of CERTIFIED evil men. Even a few good men in their midst will condescend to the level of the fraudsters who are in the majority because the party system is configured to thrive on self and party enrichment while delivering doom, darkness and misery to Nigeria and her people. NOTHING CAN BE WORSE THAN Politically Demonic Party !!! Sai BUHARI !! SAI OSINBAJO !!! SAI APC. !!! SAI NIGERIA #kickOUTpdp

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by kay1one2(m): 9:06am On Feb 28, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Eat a dic k dude and feed the regurgitated nonsense to your mother.
Brainless twerp

You must be a product of the sexual perversions of a face me I face you apartment! Impoverished loser!
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by ElFenomeno1: 9:06am On Feb 28, 2015
theoctopus:
So he even had a property in VI? The truth is slowly coming out. We will soon here of all the other properties hidden away. THis is getting interesting. You people will help us to finally exposed this crook and hypocrite... grin grin grin

He has a property in VI.
Who doesn't apart from your abject poverty stricken family?
Property in VI was not a big deal during the time Buhari ruled and after he left.
Lower rank army and govt officials from back in those days have properties scattered around the Island.
Your problem is exposure, poverty and thoroughness.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by kodded(m): 9:08am On Feb 28, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Your mum's wrecked out fanny needs fixing and your leaking asshole needs a butt plug
when your done fixing that, sort your buccal cavity out.
Di ck riding gay got...... woe betide your entire family
disgraceful scumbags
Seun and co please do the needful and ban him
He is a nausea here in nairaland
The earlier the better

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by kay1one2(m): 9:09am On Feb 28, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Your mother, grandmother and greatgrandmother
the profession regarded as noble in your entire household
explain to the forum how your father's friend fu...ccked your mum in an uncompleted building bare back ....... The resulting pregnancy that gave birth to you
and she has not even stop whoring herself, she still got dogged out by the notorious village drunkard last night, under your father's roof.
Shameless family of reprobates

Keep describing the sexual perversions that brought you into existence! Unproductive sick dumb re.tard!
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by sammyj: 9:09am On Feb 28, 2015
Most of the clueless one supporters are either learners or little children and my prayer to them is may God run their present and future the way GEJ has run the affairs of this great nation. let them say amen to this if they believe this clueless administration has done well to our country !!
babadee1:

Use your brain if you value it. His wife didn't donate 135 million she donated drugs worth 135 million which she never told you that she bought with her own money. When politicians and their surrogates donate goods and gifts in kind it is solicited from the manufacturers of those goods most of the time which they are glad to do as part of their corporate citizenship projects. Also Buhari did not apply for a loan, he was granted an overdraft agreement by his bank on personal recognition. Get your facts straight before your talking points.
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by Adaezeagu(f): 9:10am On Feb 28, 2015
Na news be dis?
50% of nigerian have sold der property to see their chidren thru school or setup bussines for them. Buhari is not the first and will not be d last to do it.
Useless propaganda
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by kay1one2(m): 9:11am On Feb 28, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Eat a dic k dude and feed the regurgitated nonsense to your mother.
Brainless twerp

Your mother is obviously a harlot! That's the only re.tard that can produce a nuisance like you!
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by ElFenomeno1: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2015
kodded:

Seun and co please do the needful and ban him
He is a nausea here in nairaland
The earlier the better
you are tired now and you are begging the moderator to ban me? grin
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Can you prove he bought another property with PTF money?
If you can't, shove your theory up your butt hole
You come here to try and prove to us you are intelligent, but you sound like an unintelligent oaf
Provide me evidences and I will apologise, if you don't, go aand screw yourself

I don't join issue with dimwit like you .
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by Adaezeagu(f): 9:12am On Feb 28, 2015
Na news be dis?
70% of nigerian have sold der property to see their chidren thru school or setup bussines for them. Buhari is not the first and will not be d last to do it.
Useless propaganda
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by ElFenomeno1: 9:13am On Feb 28, 2015
sammyj:
Most of the clueless one supporters are either learners or little children and my prayer to them is may God run their present and future the way GEJ has run the affairs of this great nation. let them say amen to this if they believe this clueless administration has done well to our country !!

They dare not say amen. They won't.
Sentimental and sawdust filled headed foools
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by ElFenomeno1: 9:14am On Feb 28, 2015
Adaezeagu:
Na news be dis?
70% of nigerian have sold der property to see their chidren thru school or setup bussines for them. Buhari is not the first and will not be d last to do it.
Useless propaganda

Thank you.
imagine one idiot was asking how did Buhari get a property in VI?
Lol.... The ignorance and sentiments in this country is alarming

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by ElFenomeno1: 9:16am On Feb 28, 2015
Empero1:

I don't join issue with dimwit like you .

You will never in a million years.
And your father is the dimwit
Your mother a fuc kwit
The result is you, halfwit
To he'll with you and the rest of the nitwits on this thread
Bloody douchebags

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by geniusmedia: 9:17am On Feb 28, 2015
All we want is just a better Nigeria for young and old.
May God give us the right leader#voteNOTfight
On the other hand, if you need a well packaged video coverage and photography services for your event {Bithday Party, Wedding, Child Dedication, etc} please call 07085511361

See gorgeous pictures here
https://www.nairaland.com/2007342/classy-video-coverage-photography-services#31082732
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by theoctopus: 9:18am On Feb 28, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

He has a property in VI.
Who doesn't apart from your abject poverty stricken family?
Property in VI was not a big deal during the time Buhari ruled and after he left.
Lower rank army and govt officials from back in those days have properties scattered around the Island.
Your problem is exposure, poverty and thoroughness.

You have just admitted he is corrupt. Maybe you dont realise that yet... grin grin grin

Cheap Liars!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by ElFenomeno1: 9:19am On Feb 28, 2015
kay1one2:

Your mother is obviously a harlot! That's the only re.tard that can produce a nuisance like you!

Stfu you ninny
don't let me tell the whole of the forum how your mother fu c ked a horse for a visa to Sudan and ended up getting deported a few days after.
She is trekking along Bar Beach looking for di ck day and night.
like I said before, I have your time.... I will make the forum hell on earth for you and your ilks.
Fu cking stinking turd
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by kay1one2(m): 9:24am On Feb 28, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Stfu you ninny
don't let me tell the whole of the forum how your mother fu c ked a horse for a visa to Sudan and ended up getting deported a few days after.
She is trekking along Bar Beach looking for di ck day and night.
like I said before, I have your time.... I will make the forum hell on earth for you and your ilks.
Fu cking stinking turd

Keep telling us the horrible things your mother told you she did to get you to this stage of your life! It must be difficult to bear so you've decided to vent unnecessary frustration on social media. This must be more than just apc! Sick re.tard! Frustrated low life pig!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by abduljabbar4(m): 9:25am On Feb 28, 2015
And some fools will say that he is boko haram. The people that nearly ended his life here in kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by Faraidi(m): 9:25am On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=Martins301 post=31157293][/quote]did he also sell his personal property to buy APC presidental form for 27 million? If yes is the answer then he is currupt for having property/estate worth 27 million naire.
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 28, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

coming from me whose parents don't have a functional brain
it is disease that has ravagedo our generation
a generational curse placed on our family because our grandfather desecrated a minor
I'll go home and tell my father he is an unfortunate cow for giving birth to me.
Bastar d
We lot will never get it.... drongo
Rigthly placed, you son of a filthy whoreee and a street urchin.
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:26am On Feb 28, 2015
Nehemiah459:
I thought former head of states do receive allowance from the Federal Government?

I heard out of the N23 million a year for the heads of state pension, Maj. Gen. Buhari collects N2.3 million which he thinks is enough for him. That is why he does not elusive the luxury of having so much money.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 28, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You will never in a million years.
And your father is the dimwit
Your mother a fuc kwit
The result is you, halfwit
To he'll with you and the rest of the nitwits on this thread
Bloody douchebags
Kindly, ignore this juvenile, he is sure a product of same sexxx marriage.
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by crackhouse(m): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2015
@OP, hold am there, e don do abeg.
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by munex007(m): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2015
Its so painful when you read how people insult a man of impeccable character,integrity and honesty as GMB just because of politics..

His ambition to make this Nation great is as clean as snow..when I listen to his speech I feel honesty..

Few people like Buhari are rare in the corridors of power,the people I know like Buhari don't like to delve into politics

This is our last chance to save ourselves from shackles of PDP mismanagement,corruption and insecurity

I'm not saying he his perfect but to compare his Leadership skills,experience,Integrity,Charisma and Ability to pick talents with GEJ his like the distance between the west and east...

I am running for president to give Nigeria prosperity, not adversity.~ GMB

I can't change the past,but I can change the present and future ~GMB

To choose GEJ over GMB is to choose darkness over light, it is to choose hopelessness above hope. Don't.-Chris Nwaokobia Jnr.

May God preserve you for us..
God Bless Nigeria

#SaiBaba
#March4Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:33am On Feb 28, 2015
234GT:
That does not translate to Buhari solving Nigeria's problems!
Buhari cannot improve the power situation in the country. He cannot improve the economy! Why? The people around him are kleptomanics!
Everybody knows this, so let's stop deceiving ourselves with the word 'change'.

I will give Him chance to know if He can solve these problems or not. I will give Him a chance.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by kodded(m): 9:38am On Feb 28, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

you are tired now and you are begging the moderator to ban me? grin
I understand your pain
I know that they don't sell weed on saturday but relax monday will soon reach
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by mayorkyzo: 9:39am On Feb 28, 2015
So buhari sold his house to train his kids..wetin nau happen..only proves he's not a good manager cos then the pounds and naira the difference was not much and as the head of a federal parastatal with good management he would have being able to fund it...APC and their useless propaganda...E-diots...
GEJ till 2019..haters should die like boko boiz...
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by OpraMenu(m): 9:40am On Feb 28, 2015
FOR THOSE AGAINST GMB I HAVE A QUESTION.
How Many Companies Have You Heard Any Rumour That GMB Is the owner or shareholder ?

GEJ has already acquired for himself $500m worth hectres of land while in office. Is It Not Abuse Of Office? This Is Just To mention but a few.
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by BushidoBlue(m): 9:41am On Feb 28, 2015
deor03:
I thought they said this man had 2 houses, one in Katsina and one in Kaduna.

Where did the VI home come from
Ghen Ghen house number three don show.... hehehehehehehee
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by BushidoBlue(m): 9:42am On Feb 28, 2015
OpraMenu:
FOR THOSE AGAINST GMB I HAVE A QUESTION.
How Many Companies Have You Heard Any Rumour That GMB Is the owner or shareholder ?

GEJ has already acquired for himself 500 hectres of land while in office. Is It Not Abuse Of Office? This Is Just To mention but a few.
Pls publish the link to the hectares acquisition
Re: Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School by PlutoLA(m): 9:43am On Feb 28, 2015
jamace:
OP, you people should stop exposing the financial ineptitude of Buhari;
If Buhari with mouth watering pension as former head of state can not organise his life, how would he be able to organise Nigeria?
As chairman of PTF, even his official pay and allowances can comfortably take care of his needs.
His salary and allowances as head of state could have solved his financial problems.

Buhari has no reason to be 'poor'. With his various appointments, his official salaries and allowances are enough to live a comfortable life.

Buhari must be a financial wreck not to manage his finances well. I fear he will mismanage Nigeria big time.

Stop misinterpreting things. The term poor is relative. When they say Buhari is poor it doesn't mean he's living in face to face and struggling to pay his bills. No. It just means the money he has when compared him to other politicians and individuals who have held political positions like him seems small.
All of you r shouting Buhari borrowed money for presidential form but his wife bought drugs of #135 million for ppl. Do you know if she loaned the money?
Even if she didn't,isn't it better for him to spend his money on helpful things like drugs than on presidential form?
Abeg make we dey use sense talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Leaves USA For Nigeria (Photos) / Jonathan, Dickson In Cold War Over Balyesa PDP Guber Ticket / INEC Received N1.47 Billion For Servers Ahead Of 2019 Election - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.