Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,359 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice (2133 Views)

Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This / My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by falconey(m): 9:56am On Feb 28, 2015
I need your candid advice guys.......we started dating 2 months ago, we are a bit far from each other but still we love each other. The problem we are having is she always complain am not caring, I do love her but she said am far from being caring for this reasons:

#whenever she calls and am busy maybe watching football or doing chores she complains that is what am doing more important than her?

#if I don't call 2 to 3 times a day she also complain.

# and when she eventually calls she will expect us to talk for 30 to 40minutes( who talk that long this days) considering we also whatsapp.

#and lastly when she is sick and I didn't call every minute to check on her, throughout that day she won't pick my call.

Believe me guys I love her I don't have any side chick but I have other things to do.
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by Dahjhi: 9:57am On Feb 28, 2015
Eyah. Sowie ehn. That's the simple definition of distant relationship. Yes she's been over protective afraid of losing you. But not these days I do often do ultimate search for ma calling fone before I locates it.
Anyway, not sure if u can improve: I mean no one dare disturbs my video Gamez or football time with calls.. Just try ur best to explain to her your love isn't diminishing. GUDLUK

1 Like

Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by Dyt(f): 9:58am On Feb 28, 2015
We love attention

And pls get a cheaper line to talk
I this think all networks offer that

1 Like

Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by Mynd44: 9:59am On Feb 28, 2015
Girls say the same thing about me. They say I am not caring
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by eleko1: 10:01am On Feb 28, 2015
embarassed u started dating 2 mnts ago abi? Within dat 2 mnts she dey sick every week,rite undecided? Must u call her everytime without doing something else abi nah d call/talk go put food for table? That girl nah ogbanje(winch lipsrsealed undecided sad)
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2015
Bro, you have your life to live mahn. If she's a pest with all those talks, cut her off. Life is too short to have time for selfish, nagging, attention seeking girls who believe your life, your world, and every damn fvcking thing about you should stand still and revolve around them, cos they are dating you.

Heck, no be the same butt and boobs she carry? Or is her own carved in gold that you can't do without her?

1 Like

Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by ShirelleBaby: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:
Bro, you have your life to live mahn. If she's a pest with all those talks, cut her off. Life is too short to have time for selfish, nagging, attention seeking girls who believe your life, your world, and every damn fvcking thing about you should stand still and revolve around them, cos they are dating you.

Heck, no be the same butt and boobs she carry? Or is her own carved in gold that you can't do without her?

HIAN!!!

1 Like

Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by Dahjhi: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:

you have the point... All she's saying are signs of a wanna-leave lady.
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by FLAWLES(f): 10:05am On Feb 28, 2015
Ok; i tink am back
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by menix(m): 10:06am On Feb 28, 2015
Hahahahahahaha.....

U re dating a fairy queen...

Oga nah only Romeo fit advise u...

Buh callin her 30-40mins is not bad, maybe her X was my kind.

Well wat i told her wen she said same to mii Last december was dat she should teach mii by example...

1 Like

Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by Tallesty1(m): 10:06am On Feb 28, 2015
From what I read I fink you are far from being silly.

Rejoice man.
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 28, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

HIAN!!!
grin grin

What did I do again?
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by Tallesty1(m): 10:07am On Feb 28, 2015
Mynd44:
Girls say the same thing about me. They say I am not caring
Mine is romantic.

What shall we do?grin
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by Mynd44: 10:09am On Feb 28, 2015
Tallesty1:
Mine is romantic.

What shall we do?grin
Attend relationship counselling courses. Be sure to bring Dmcdad along ooo
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by daben1(m): 10:10am On Feb 28, 2015
Life is too short to PLEASE a nagging woman bro... If you really want her to stop nagging, just make the Money!
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by Tallesty1(m): 10:13am On Feb 28, 2015
Mynd44:

Time sir.

No time for relationship counselling.
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 28, 2015
Mehn this is serious...
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by stan241(m): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2015
In my opinion @op she's expecting you to do things her ex used to do its simple...by the 2nd month she should have known the kinda person you are especially the call thingy so unless you sit her down and explain stuff to her she will keep expecting you to do these things which I think her ex was good at...you also need to get spontaneous if she expects you to not talk for more than 30mins surprise her and call and talk to her for like an hour yes or pay her a surprise visit once in a while... good luck
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by falconey(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2015
eleko1:
embarassed u started dating 2 mnts ago abi? Within dat 2 mnts she dey sick every week,rite undecided? Must u call her everytime without doing something else abi nah d call/talk go put food for table? That girl nah ogbanje(winch lipsrsealed undecided sad)
is nothing serious is just headache,stomach pain etc
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by ronald4lif(m): 10:44am On Feb 28, 2015
You should set your own standards, hers seems untenable.

Calling once a day is not bad, especially at nights. And if it's at night and at one time call per day rate 30-40mins is not equally bad. Other times, you can just ring early in the morning or during breaks at work for 5minutes, that won't hurt either.

No one can call people every minute of the day. This you have to tell her that it's not possible, and it's up to you to make her understand why its not possible, that should be easy to convince.

When watching football mehn, mesef no dey want any disturbance when Man United dey play game ohh, my phones self na silent e go dey lol. What you should do on this is tell her you don't joke with football and it doesn't affect your love for her. And just maybe if you both are chatting on bbm or whichever media platform you can just drop a message like 'hey love, I am about watching a football now, you know our club is the baddest and pray we win kisses or love you', I believe this won't hurt either.

Every woman loves getting attention from their man, some go overboard about theirs, some are moderate but they all want attention, assurance, and want to feel wanted every time. You may not like this and may even contemplate of quiting for this reason but your next girlfriend may be no different. As a guy one it's really up to you to bring her to your standard and what you can do and what not but notwithstanding the fact that you must give her the needed attention
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by Slimzjoe(m): 10:46am On Feb 28, 2015
I Hate Gals wey dey do Thiz Kind thing ehn undecided

She's been brainwashed by Too many Philippine Telenovelas and American High school Movies ......Mchhheeeeeeeewwwwww !!
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by falconey(m): 10:49am On Feb 28, 2015
stan241:
In my opinion @op she's expecting you to do things her ex used to do its simple...by the 2nd month she should have known the kinda person you are especially the call thingy so unless you sit her down and explain stuff to her she will keep expecting you to do these things which I think her ex was good at...you also need to get spontaneous if she expects you to not talk for more than 30mins surprise her and call and talk to her for like an hour yes or pay her a surprise visit once in a while... good luck
sir! Talk about what for an hour? Discuss national budget?
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by Dyt(f): 10:49am On Feb 28, 2015
falconey:

Don't listen to them ooo
Even me, as old as I am, attention ehn
I make sure we chat/talk
Only if u understand matters of the hrt
Distance is crazy
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by falconey(m): 11:00am On Feb 28, 2015
stan241:
you maybe right.....she told me her ex sang for her when she was ill. Bros me no fit sing this my voice gan I dey manage am
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by falconey(m): 11:01am On Feb 28, 2015
ronald4lif:
You should set your own standards, hers seems untenable.

Calling once a day is not bad, especially at nights. And if it's at night and at one time call per day rate 30-40mins is not equally bad. Other times, you can just ring early in the morning or during breaks at work for 5minutes, that won't hurt either.

No one can call people every minute of the day. This you have to tell her that it's not possible, and it's up to you to make her understand why its not possible, that should be easy to convince.

When watching football mehn, mesef no dey want any disturbance when Man United dey play game ohh, my phones self na silent e go dey lol. What you should do on this is tell her you don't joke with football and it doesn't affect your love for her. And just maybe if you both are chatting on bbm or whichever media platform you can just drop a message like 'hey love, I am about watching a football now, you know our club is the baddest and pray we win kisses or love you', I believe this won't hurt either.

Every woman loves getting attention from their man, some go overboard about theirs, some are moderate but they all want attention, assurance, and want to feel wanted every time. You may not like this and may even contemplate of quiting for this reason but your next girlfriend may be no different. As a guy one it's really up to you to bring her to your standard and what you can do and what not but notwithstanding the fact that you must give her the needed attention
thankz a lot I have explained countless times she won't listen.
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by ronald4lif(m): 11:06am On Feb 28, 2015
falconey:
thankz a lot I have explained countless times she won't listen.

Hmmm, her matter no be here ohh. How does she wants you to survive na. Calling her all day won't help you nor her. I expect common sense to prevail on her jare
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by eleko1: 11:12am On Feb 28, 2015
Hear yaself well.wetin nor serious in Headache today,stomach pain tomorrow etc
falconey:
Wetin etc mean?Nah to drain u physically/spiritually grin. Wait till u look like a broom/panla
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by stan241(m): 11:20am On Feb 28, 2015
falconey:
you maybe right.....she told me her ex sang for her when she was ill. Bros me no fit sing this my voice gan I dey manage am
Its exactly like i thought she's holding u to same standards as her ex which is wrong...as for the rest its kinda part of what comes with going into a relationship you just gonna have to sacrifice a little but she has to be expecting so much from you after just 2 months its wrong... also @ronald made some very valid points in his post above..you are the man in the relationship kinda have to act like it

1 Like

Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by cybug: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2015
As an introvert myself, I'm facing this challenge. And it get even worse if you're in a distance relationship...

I'm very sure I'll have a separate room from my wife.

1 Like

Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by falconey(m): 11:33am On Feb 28, 2015
cybug:
As an introvert myself, I'm facing this challenge. And it get even worse if you're in a distance relationship...

I'm very sure I'll have a separate room from my wife.
very sure? Dude you can't have a happy marriage like that.
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by dmcdad: 11:36am On Feb 28, 2015
Mynd44:

Wetin I do?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do / Can A Single Mother Teach Her Son How To Become A Man? / Ladies Build Your Ideal Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.