Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,718 members, 7,820,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It (69323 Views)

"I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 12:43am On Mar 17, 2015
I fear for this generation end time marriages oh
Men now ranting more than women and when women beat them in the mouth game cheesy, they resort to violence

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 17, 2015
cococandy:

I do no such thing.
I actually avoid answering in the first person even to personal questions just for this reason.

Maybe that's the impression you get from me saying women shouldn't stay with abusive guys.

I guess the interpretation is that the guy behind that babe must be perfect.
Lol. thank God o.

Fortunately for me, I keep my life simple by not trying to figure out what other posters married lives are like or forming impression and opinions about them.

Too much to worry about really.
Nairalanders lives ain't part of it.

That's good. Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 17, 2015
cococandy:
yea I like guys who beat me grin

One quality I always look out for in a partner
I quite know that your are pretending but it is not a good thing. I can never in my life beat a woman and I will forever remain so.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 17, 2015
dinachi:
Thank God I have finally figured it out! Thank you Jesuuuuus! Here goes....most women like babyosisi, cococandy and other ass swipes giving divisive and silly advises are in very terrible marital relationships. In essense the evil advices they sell to other gullible women out here are ideas they WISH they have the guts to carry out in their own husbands house. Since they do not have they guts to do it, they now push it to other females fools to judge the effect will have on the poor female fools blindly following them. In other words, they are busy experimenting with other peoples marriages and relationships....THESE LADIES ARE VERY WICKED! Follow them at your own peril...A word is enough for the wise! Imagine women who are constantly pummelled by their husbands for fun like babyosisi and cococandy coming out here to tell other ladies how they will never tolerate any man beating them grin grin grin. Yet they come here and sell their husband as angels from heaven! grin grin. A beg forget those scammers!

Hahahahahahaha
So it actually hurts you deranged physical abusers that there are men who don't subscribe to your lunatic ways
You would wish that all Men did and all women tolerated it
Sorry o

The only people that will be pained by my threads are men who see pummeling their women as a sign of manhood
I will continue to tell young women how to detect and run away from men like you
If you don't like it tough
It almost looks like the young lady discussed in this thread read me and fled but no she didn't
She was brought up by good parents who taught her that a man punching her is not alright
She fled and you are pained and has been ever since
Deal with it
She ain't coming back

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by cococandy(f): 12:57am On Mar 17, 2015
all4naija:
I quite know that your are pretending but it is not a good thing. I can never in my life beat a woman and I will forever remain so.

Mmm. So you don't beat women? Ok
Are there other men like you? Yes
Do those men have wives and girlfriends? Yes
Are those women African? Yes

So why do you think all African women like those beat them since the ones who are like you still have ladies who love them.?

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 17, 2015
Rose2014:
I fear for this generation end time marriages oh
Men now ranting more than women and when women beat them in the mouth game cheesy, they resort to violence

I tell you
The specie of men the young ladies have to deal with leaves much to be desired
Tomorrow they will say women are hormonal
The OP was practically begging the woman on the other thread taking back many of the things he said and here his fans are carrying on a fight he ended .
Quite pathetic

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 17, 2015
cococandy:

Mmm. So you don't beat women? Ok
Are there other men like you? Yes
Do those men have wives and girlfriends? Yes
Are those women African? Yes

So why do you think all African women like those beat them since the ones who are like you still have ladies who love them.?

Retard much?
Typical African men usually abuse their women, not only on domestic violence also look down on them in almost all areas.Most of them enjoy being maltreated from a cultural perspective of being a submissive and responsible women. That is a primitive idea. Jeez! I think there are no African men like me who don't abuse their women. It is very rare, most especially, in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 17, 2015
Rose2014:

One of trait of abusive men and later they'll come n say they were driven to their limits.

See u engaging all the ladies here in mouth battle and u really think u'll win

Just like the other ladies have stopped replying your rants, I'll follow suit

Rant on dearest, you won. Yayyyyy

It's not hard to decipher that he has been in a similar situation where an intelligent woman he expected to stay ,kicked him to the curb and fled for dear life
His pain is real and it shows
It is good that he is getting the message that this is not his mother or grandmother's era when men did as they pleased
Even with two babies,a woman can walk out of a marriage from hell and do just fine
Times have changed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by cococandy(f): 1:13am On Mar 17, 2015
all4naija:
Typical African men usually abuse their women, not only on domestic violence also look down on them in almost all areas.Most of them enjoy being maltreated from a cultural perspective of being a submissive and responsible women. That is a primitive idea. Jeez! I think there are no African men like me who don't abuse their women. It is very rare, most especially, in Nigeria.

i agree with you that it is a primitive mentality and I find such women extremely annoying.
We call them the red bra crew grin
Those that will blame and cuss a fellow woman out for not sticking with an abuser (as you can see for yourself).
Encouraging her to submit more and more to bad treatment in the name of being virtuous.

I'll have you know not all guys are like that though.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 17, 2015
moca:
Interesting thread.
Pls,i have a question.
Are these two married?

Is that lady not but a babymama?

So babymamaism has been legalized iin nigeria?

That some folks live together as husband and wife yet not married should be condoned and praised?

Who is gaining and who is losing here?

Single ladies,listen pls.
It's one thing to give birth out of wedlock, but it's completely a different thing to start living with ur baby daddy as husband and wife.
Truly I say to u, the day he is tired,he will kick ur facking as*s out of his house.
If care is not taken,he will take away the child from u too.
So tell me,who is losing? U of course!

Don't already add to ur already crumbled image by living with a man unofficially pls.
Ur remaining self worth will go with d wind.

If he so desires u, simple court marriage will do.

So I ask again, r those two married?
Is she supposed to be living with him?
She got served what she deserved. So she should stop complaining.

Babymama
That is the more reason she should take it according to dinachi and co
How dare she move out
Well she made her mistakes in the name of being in love ,she learned her lessons
The abuser wanted her back,she stood her ground
Nne give her props for that

They are not married o
Someone accused me of destroying a budding relationship
budding relationship includes " on the mat"?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 1:16am On Mar 17, 2015
babyosisi:

Hahahahahahaha
So it actually hurts you deranged physical abusers that there are men who don't subscribe to your lunatic ways
Sorry o

The only people that will be pained by my threads are men who see pummeling their women as a sign of manhood
I will continue to tell young women how to detect and run away from men like you
It almost looks like the young lady discussed in this thread read me and fled but no she didn't
She was brought up by good parents who taught her that a man punching her is not alright
Deal with it
She ain't coming back

And to think they're here crying because this lady walked away from mcdokwe the woman beater and serial abuser a.k.a 'she deserves it' cheesy

Funny enough the lady behaved like a man should(take a walk)
While mcdokwe the so called man is busy ranting and dishing out blows cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 17, 2015
Rose2014:

And to think they're here crying because this lady walked away from mcdokwe the woman beater and serial abuser a.k.a 'she deserves it' cheesy

Funny enough the lady behaved like a man should(take a walk)
While mcdokwe is busy dishing out blows

Many Nigerians hate the happiness of others
They would wish everyone was some miserable person at their same level
My prayer when the time comes is that my girls will meet and marry a man as wise,as intelligent,as successful,as hardworking ,as respectful and respected and as loving as their father.
I wouldn't dare wish them a man like their dad if I married a beast
If they find a man like him,they would have done excellently
Maybe there are only a few good men,my dad is one
I married one,cococandy married the other grin grin
I lived in a house where my father never for one day laid a hand on my mother so I didn't grow up with a violent man
Perhaps those who excuse it did,I didn't
I didn't see it in my home and thankfully I didn't marry a man who speaks with his fists and my children have never witnessed such and never will.

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 1:28am On Mar 17, 2015
babyosisi:

Many Nigerians hate the happiness of others
They would wish everyone was some miserable person at their same level
My prayer when the time comes is that my girls will meet and marry a man as wise,as intelligent,as successful,as hardworking ,as respectful and respected and as loving as their father.
I wouldn't dare wish them a man like their dad if I married a beast
If they find a man like him,they would have done excellently
Maybe there are only a few good men,my dad is one
I married one,cococandy married the other grin grin
I loved in a house where my father never for one day laid a hand on my mother so I didn't grow up with violence
Perhaps those who excuse it did,I didn't
I didn't see it in my home and thankfully didn't marry a man who speaks with his fists

Lol@ speaking with his fists. That got me chuckling

However mcdokwe is worse. He speaks with both mouth and fists cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 17, 2015
cococandy:

i agree with you that it is a primitive mentality and I find such women extremely annoying.
We call them the red bra crew grin
Those that will blame and cuss a fellow woman out for not sticking with an abuser (as you can see for yourself).
Encouraging her to submit more and more to bad treatment in the name of being virtuous.

I'll have you know not all guys are like that though.
Why are you defending African men? I am curious to know about that.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by cococandy(f): 1:53am On Mar 17, 2015
all4naija:
Why are you defending African men? I am curious to know about that.

Because I know men who don't hit their wives.

I won't use mine as example because according to the wisdom of nairalanders, I'm not yet qualified to do that grin

But I can honestly attest to the fact that those who hit their women and those who don't but feel like it is justifiable are not in the majority.

All this evilness I only see on nairaland.

In real life, I know many kind guys who will risk their all for their families.

I do know ego is one problem they have anyway but some still manage to put it aside when it matters.

Curious huh? cheesy
I still find myself defending the guys when some of them start claiming that naija men are dogs and have no self control.
Going by the follow follow ill analyzed comments of some folks who talk without facts, one would think I'm the one who crucifies them.

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 17, 2015
cococandy:

Because I know men who don't hit their wives.

I won't use mine as example because according to the wisdom of nairalanders, I'm not yet qualified to do that grin

But I can honestly attest to the fact that those who hit their women and those who don't but feel like it is justifiable are not in the majority.

All these evilness I only see on nairaland.

In real life, I know many kind guys who will risk their all for their families.

I do know ego is one problem they have anyway but some still manage to put it aside when it matters.

Curious huh? cheesy
I still find myself defending the guys when some of them start claiming that naija men are dogs and have no self control.
Going by the follow follow ill analyzed comments of some folks who talk without facts, one would think I'm the one who crucifies them.
You have no evidence than merely speculating to protect African men - like the Ray Rice's wife who later covered up for him after the elevator abuse. Beside beating their wives or rather women they treat them as though they are properties to be used. Huh! angry

Reading the concluding part of your post makes me to think you like to be abused by African men and cannot see anything in your statement that proves otherwise.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by cococandy(f): 2:37am On Mar 17, 2015
all4naija:
You have no evidence than merely speculating to protect African men - like the Ray Rice's wife who later covered up for him after the elevator abuse. Beside beating their wives or rather women they treat them as though they are properties to be used. Huh! angry

Reading the concluding part of your post makes me to think you like to be abused by African men and cannot see anything in your statement that proves otherwise.

Ok ok you have beef against African men. I get it.

Somehow you are not different From those African guys themselves who lump all women into one category without empirical proof.

Well I have proof that not all African men abuse their wives because I know those who don't.
Duh. You mean to say all the people I know beat on their wives and I'm lying to protect them?

This is a new angle. grin

Classic case of seven blind men describing the elephant by the part they can feel at the moment.

Today I'm a man hater
Tomorrow I'm protecting abusive men.

Comedy central.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by MizMyColi(f): 7:28am On Mar 17, 2015
crackhaus:
Lmao. . . Sometimes sitting back to watch how these old tiring arguments go down when not involved seems the most fun cheesycheesy

Followers and mentors, witches and agents of darkness. . . I must laugh gringringrin

owh.
Good to see you....

Since yesterday, I've been meaning to post something in the lines of...
"Crackhaus is conspicuously absent on this thread"

I even went an extra mile....I was kinda worried.
You'll figure out soon
wink

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 7:30am On Mar 17, 2015
babyosisi:

Hahahahahahaha
Sorry o
Deal with it
She ain't coming back
Deranged, demented scammer, so it pains you so much that we have deciphered your fake life?
You come here to decieve gullible women with your evil advise to destroy their relationships while you sit back in your hell of a marriage with that your chicken wussy of a husband wishing you have the guts to attempt what you tell others grin grin grin.
You come here and LIE about how your marriage is so perfect, when in essense you cry everyday wondering how you got your self into the mess grin grin. Well you are BUSTED! Cry as much as you like but we have seen you for what you are. A deranged white washed sepulchre. Ass wipe!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 7:38am On Mar 17, 2015
babyosisi:

It's not hard to decipher that he has been in a similar situation where an intelligent woman he expected to stay ,kicked him to the curb and fled for dear life
His pain is real and it shows
It is good that he is getting the message that this is not his mother or grandmother's era when men did as they pleased
Even with two babies,a woman can walk out of a marriage from hell and do just fine
Times have changed
Scammer. Are you by any chance saying you have experienced miriajs evil lifestyle before? Now I understand, you are the one that wears the pants in your marriage!.Kai Azubuike son suffer walahi! My prayers for your husband is that he does not die of sudden stroke occasioned by the HBP you have given him from your irresponsible and sick lifestyle. While you keep wishing for a real man to come and take you away from your wussy of a husband...Kai you are indeed wicked, stop scamming these young foolish women listening to you . There are definitely other ways to punish the world for your misfortune in marriage.. grin grin grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by pickabeau1: 8:05am On Mar 17, 2015
Khabuqi:

Maybe you are not that extreme but the other lady(babyosisi) Chaiii. Her case is that of someone with "Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder" lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by kaboninc(m): 8:13am On Mar 17, 2015
Rose2014:

Don't mind him joor.It doesn't take rocket science to spot abusers

See how he's now upset cos u fed him with his own medicine?
Thank God this is online cos he'll beat u and claim u deserve it

Bunch of cowards

Upset ke?
Because someone (like you) felt she's in a 'good' mood not to hurl insults? When they say most people listen and few understand, am sure they have you (and her) in mind.

I don't blame you.

Oh don't marry a woman beater! Oh don't marry those guys who abuse women. Oh don't do this shit, don't do that ish! YES, ladies don't do it!

BUT,

Don't insult, verbally abuse or indulge in it with your man.

These wicked club of hypocrites will never tell you this. Instead they'll tell you to compete with him.

Silly folks out there claiming to be a therapist.

5 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 17, 2015
babyosisi:

Babymama
That is the more reason she should take it according to dinachi and co
How dare she move out
Well she made her mistakes in the name of being in love ,she learned her lessons
The abuser wanted her back,she stood her ground
Nne give her props for that

They are not married o
Someone accused me of destroying a budding relationship
budding relationship includes " on the mat"?
Of course I admire her courage to leave but what I'm saying is we should not let our so called love blind us to the extent of resorting to that shameful act.
Love is not blind.

U can't have it both ways.
Pls gal forget the sugar coated words.
Its bad enough u are sleeping with a man without condom. Not afraid of hiv.
Not afraid of other s related diseases, u r pregnant,goes tru the rigors of child birth or abortion still u r living and performing the full work of a wife to him.

Where is ur pride and dignity?
Or do u think he is the best thing that will ever happen to u?
Don't u visualize and plan how u want ur life to be?
Don't u have role models?
Don't u want to be different?

Wake up gals and liberate urselves.m
Make urself proud not to talk of family and future children.
U can make it.
Living with a man unofficially and producing kids like chicken,a lifestyle u will later regret in life. Trust me u will.
Most of these kids don't turn out right.
Start doing the right thing now.

Ladies have odd chance here unlike abroad.

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by bukatyne(f): 11:19am On Mar 17, 2015
dinachi:

Scammer. Are you by any chance saying you have experienced miriajs evil lifestyle before? Now I understand, you are the one that wears the pants in your marriage!.Kai Azubuike son suffer walahi! My prayers for your husband is that he does not die of sudden stroke occasioned by the HBP you have given him from your irresponsible and sick lifestyle. While you keep wishing for a real man to come and take you away from your wussy of a husband...Kai you are indeed wicked, stop scamming these young foolish women listening to you . There are definitely other ways to punish the world for your misfortune in marriage.. grin grin grin

I am trying to reconcile a woman controlling her husband in one post and enduring abuse in the same marriage is the next post.

For someone who clamours against verbal abuse in marriage especially from women, one would expect you lead the crusade by your posts being pleasant to the eyes.

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 17, 2015
bukatyne:

I am trying to reconcile a woman controlling her husband in one post and enduring abuse in the same marriage is the next post.

For someone who clamours against verbal abuse in marriage especially from women, one would expect you lead the crusade by your posts being pleasant to the eyes.

That happens when a man ceases to be a man but an a$$
In one hand I am being abused,in another ,I am the one wearing the pants and at the same time crying for a real man grin grin grin
Dinachi make up your kind,which one is it?
How can all three co-exist?
Hahaha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 17, 2015
dinachi:

Deranged, demented scammer, so it pains you so much that we have deciphered your fake life?
You come here to decieve gullible women with your evil advise to destroy their relationships while you sit back in your hell of a marriage with that your chicken wussy of a husband wishing you have the guts to attempt what you tell others grin grin grin.
You come here and LIE about how your marriage is so perfect, when in essense you cry everyday wondering how you got your self into the mess grin grin. Well you are BUSTED! Cry as much as you like but we have seen you for what you are. A deranged white washed sepulchre. Ass wipe!

After taking a little time to read your post history I changed my mind about my original response and only have one thing to conclude
Whoever damaged you damaged you bad or shall I say good
Hopefully you are 19 or below, there could still be a chance but if you happen to be up to 25 or above,kpele.
All hope is now lost
Nne muru gi gba aka anwa,hopefully there are other siblings she can bank on.Nwanyi i bem ndo cry cry cry
Not mad at you anymore actually now very sympathetic.
This is the type I refer to as evil children that entered their mother's womb by apiam way
Chai

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by remsonik(f): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
kaboninc:

You've really not seen me making trouble.

When you do, then you'll know what trouble is.

Stop playing the victim here. I had advice you in my diary. You either take it or leave. Keep your blames to yourself and mentor, babyosisi. If you two had been objective, if you two had also consider that Miraijj was abusive, then this wouldn't have happened.

I hate it when we are one sided and claim to be champions in matters that are well beyond our scope. whatever happens to learning? Was I the only person who noticed your sick one-sided treatment? Do I look like someone who follows the crowd? I'm independent and speak for myself and not influenced by people like your mentor, babyosisi.

Lastly, did you see your club leader's advice? She never cautioned Miraijj of her abusive mouth. Instead she had to rant about how devilish Mckdokwe is. Is that the kinda person you align yourself with?

Let's stop this back and forth shit. I've taken note of your point and I hope you've done same with me. Stop spreading lies that am responsible for you guys' one-sided views that resulted in that thread being locked! Stop acting like Miraijj!

Good night!

You started dishing the insults on that thread and you contributed to it being locked

@bolded, are you kolade arowolo??
people like you have room and parlour waiting for you in kirikiri

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by crackhaus: 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

owh.
Good to see you....

Since yesterday, I've been meaning to post something in the lines of...
"Crackhaus is conspicuously absent on this thread"

I even went an extra mile....I was kinda worried.
You'll figure out soon
wink
Hehehe. . . Please help me hasten the process to figuring it out grin
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by MizMyColi(f): 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
crackhaus:

Hehehe. . . Please help me hasten the process to figuring it out grin

I'll pretend like I don't know you're pretending.
Lolz
cheesy
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by remsonik(f): 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
OMG grin grin..... miraijj and mcdokwe your baby is so beautiful grin

Why do you guys have to separate, that baby is so sweet and needs to be raised by daddy and mommy cry
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by crackhaus: 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

I'll pretend like I don't know you're pretending.
Lolz
cheesy
Haha... okay grin

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by crackhaus: 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
pickabeau1:

I can never get over this gif, hilarious. gringrin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24)

How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me / I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.