Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It (69279 Views)

"I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by pickabeau1: 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
crackhaus:

I can never get over this gif, hilarious. gringrin
lol
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
babyosisi:

After taking a little time to read your post history I changed my mind about my original response and only have one thing to conclude
Whoever damaged you damaged you bad or shall I say good
Hopefully you are 19 or below, there could still be a chance but if you happen to be up to 25 or above,kpele.
All hope is now lost
[b]Nne muru gi gba aka anwa,[/b]hopefully there are other siblings she can bank on.Nwanyi i bem ndo cry cry cry
Not mad at you anymore actually now very sympathetic.
This is the type I refer to as evil children that entered their mother's womb by apiam way
Chai

Nne looks like you're saying in other words na aturu muru ebule gba aka nwa cry

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by kaboninc(m): 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
remsonik:

You started dishing the insults on that thread and you contributed to it being locked

@bolded, are you kolade arowolo??
people like you have room and parlour waiting for you in kirikiri

Like you have problem of reading and comprehending.

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
cococandy:

Ok sir. I will Stop hating on good men
I.e those who beat their women. I remember you always address them as fine gentlemen. cheesy

And stop sucking up to wussies which by your definition includes those who don't resort to violence

Lunatic.

I think it is important to Address this young lady as well. This is a man that she dated for 5 years and eventually had a child for. How can she now say that a 100 of him are not worthy of her. What was she looking at for the 5 years. Then she admits to being violent towards him. Why though?. She has some issues she needs to work on and you are doing her a disservice by not pointing it out and just focusing on the young man. Yes I will always condemn violence but it goes both ways. Men should not hit women and women should not hit men.

Tell her where she went wrong too as well as condemning him, let us be fair.

Rose2014, I'm tagging you in this too

9 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by cococandy(f): 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
When he posted his topic I did.

Now she posted hers I'm addressing him and his fellow abusers can't take it?

Too bad.

Anyway we know what this is.
Everyone dislikes abuse (well except some really deranged ones among us.)

So I can tell you most people on both those topics share the same exact opinion about the two lovers just that some will go extra mile to get at someone who's been giving them sleepless nights even when ordinarily they would share the same opinion if they weren't biased already.

fem29:

I think it is important to Address this young lady as well. This is a man that she dated for 5 years and eventually had a child for. How can she now say that a 100 of him are not worthy of her. What was she looking at for the 5 years. Then she admits to being violent towards him. Why though?. She has some issues she needs to work on and you are doing her a disservice by not pointing it out and just focusing on the young man. Yes I will always condemn violence but it goes both ways. Men should not hit women and women should not hit men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
Rose2014:

Nne looks like you're saying in other words na aturu muru ebule gba aka nwa cry

Iwe li weee grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
P
cococandy:

When he posted his topic I did.

Now she posted her I'm addressing him and his fellow abusers can't take it?

Too bad.

Anyway we know what this is.
Everyone dislikes abuse (well except some really deranged ones among us.)

So I can tell you most people on both those topics share the same exact opinion about the two lovers just that some will go extra mile to get at someone who's been giving them sleepless nights even when ordinarily they would share the same opinion if they weren't biased already.

Ok I didn't see that

To be honest I saw his part and I could not even comment and avoided the topic. the violence and depravity was just too much. How can anyone allow their life to descend into such chaos. If you dig yourself into a hole, you need to stop digging, stick your head out and try to find a way out.

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
fem29:

Nne biko there can never be anything fair about mcdokwe dishing out the type of blows he described here on someone's daughter and having the nerve to come boast about it here on nl. Thats what got my attention in the first place
Moreover the mcdokwe guy a.k.a Kiliwii Nwachukwu is verbally abusive too. He rants worse than the lady. Look at him insulting his father in law to his face while claiming he's calling for peace.

Imagine the guy sending a reply to the lady's friend. So much hypocrisy on nl. If I open a thread here saying I read hubby's message and replied and he slapped me for doing that,the same you people will still say I got what I deserve.
You'll even advise me to apologise to him and promise never to try it again.
But here we are talking about mcdokwe replying her message and once she dares complain, he insults her and her family and went ahead to beat her twice in one day. C'mon people
Why invading her privacy for goodness sake? And no remorse whatsoever cos he has a JT?Why letting outsiders know how controlling he can be? Jeez
Living with such a controlling guy, verbally and physically abusive must have bn hell on earth.

For me, it'll be better if they make up for the sake of their child but before that, the lady should make sure mcdokwe has truly truly grown up cos he needs lots of it to do.
My only fear is that once an abuser is always an abuser

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
Rose2014:

Nne biko there can never be anything fair about mcdokwe dishing out the type of blows he described here on someone's daughter and having the nerve to come boast about it here on nl. Thats what got my attention in the first place
Moreover the mcdokwe guy a.k.a Kiliwii Nwachukwu is verbally abusive too. He rants worse than the lady. Look at him insulting his father in law to his face while claiming he's calling for peace.

Imagine the guy sending a reply to the lady's friend. So much hypocrisy on nl. If I open a thread here saying I read hubby's message and replied and he slapped me for doing that,the same you people will still say I got what I deserve.
Why invading her privacy for goodness sake? Why letting outsiders know how controlling he can be? Jeez
Living with a controlling guy, verbally and physically abusive must have bn hell on earth.

Rose ooo, you are dancing around the issue, this was a mutually abusive relationship. She admitted to hitting him because he was an expired person , im guessing she means broke. Someone who is controlled does not hit their aggressor. Let us tell miraijj the truth so that she can learn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
fem29:

Rose ooo, you are dancing around the issue, this was a mutually abusive relationship. She admitted to hitting him because he was an expired person , im guessing she means broke. Someone who is controlled does not hit their aggressor. Let us tell miraijj the truth so that she can learn

It's the other way round sweerie, let's tell mcdokwe the truth so he can grow up.

Abusing a woman is nothing to be proud about
Let him go try his strength on fellow guy.

He's lucky he's in Naija . Imagine daring such in a civilized country. U guys are not doing him any favour by not telling him the truth

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by kaboninc(m): 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
fem29:

Thank you o jare.
This is what I've been advocating for since last night.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
kaboninc:

Thank you o jare.
This is what I've been advocating for since last night.

As long as the bolded is all you have to say if such happens to your daughter, we have a deal
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
so this is where the party moved to!! cheesy
OK na *spreads kingsize mat*

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by freecocoa(f): 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
Seriously Rose2014, you don't want to be objective and that's not really a good thing.

The dude abused the OP, just as she did him or more than she did him, agreed, so why can't you just tell her she was also wrong?

He is physically stronger than her, therefore his blows were deadlier but does that cancel the fact that she also hit him? Won't he be the one receiving deadlier blows if the woman is stronger?

I don't support anyone hitting another person, but can you stop with the "hitting a woman" rubbish? If a woman can hit, she should be able to take a hit, it's that simple.

9 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
Op and wify please don't forget to open a thread informing us of your settlement when you do. smiley

But seriously mcdokwe and miraijj you both don't need all this please .

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Ewuro4: 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
Una still dey here grin

Na wa oh .... Who is Babymoma64 that quoted babyosisi's post yesterday?.... The moniker opened a gory thread that almost made me shait in my pants. That ain't funny dude/madam.

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
freecocoa:
Seriously Rose2014, you don't want to be objective and that's not really a good thing.

The dude abused the OP, just as she did him or more than she did him, agreed, so why can't you just tell her she was also wrong?

He is physically stronger than her, therefore his blows were deadlier but does that cancel the fact that she also hit him? Won't he be the one receiving deadlier blows if the woman is stronger?

I don't support anyone hitting another person, but can you stop with the "hitting a woman" rubbish? If a woman can hit, she should be able to take a hit, it's that simple.

What she said grin
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by 5minsmadness: 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
mcdokwe:
I read a lot about how men who hit their partners are nothing but beasts, I nearly joined the bandwagon of accusers because I couldn't fathom how uncontrollable one's temper could be as to turn one's partner to a punching bag.

Don't get me wrong, I deeply regret I ever hit her, unfortunately that is one reason that apparently hold water as a reason for leaving even though she never gets to tell the whole story.

She had been a very good girl, and even till date, the only girl I have lost myself in love to. Yes, I have been a broke ass nigga and thankfully she could be a low maintenance lady.

She once told me how some of her stupid friends asked if I have hit her before obviously looking for shortfalls to convince her she shouldn't be dating me and how she proudly told them I hadn't for once.

this shows our man is not naturally a woman beater. According to this statement She even attests to it and it is also obvious her 'friends' have been looking for a way for them to break up since.

In fairness to the truth, I learnt a lot from her and having her taught me how to treat my sister who was her age better.
At a point in her life, she had no genuine friend and would always moan to me how bad some friend or the other treated her and how she wasn't interested in their friendship anymore and I had to constantly remind her that people are different and so with their motives, I always encouraged her to try to understand such motives before writing them off.
I literally became her only friend and unfortunately shoved some people who could have been some sort of relief aside so much that we had just each other
Days became weeks and months and she conceived for me and a lot started changing about her. Maybe in her bid to feel acceptable, she got entangled with people she wrote completely off before, this wasn't a so much of a challenge because atleast she could whine less about them to me, her dress sense changed and she turned deaf ears to my appeal for explanation, I had to adapt to some of those challenges but unfortunately those friends became more valuable to her than myself even though we had a child coming and lived together, she shared less of her worries with me but would tell them even the minutest detail of our relationship which were frequently misrepresented maybe in a bid to gain sympathy which she eventually got. They explained my actions and inactions better than I could and she could go for days without talking to me so long as the meal was provides and the babies need met, she opted for a break anytime I told her of her upsetting attitude and the need to work on it, but would never tell me of her own misgivings towards me even when I plead so I could work on myself too, but would rather discuss unthinkable issues with her friends.

worthy of note. If you have a problem with your spouse, discuss with him. Dont go about telling friends you initially wrote off, who initially had misgivings about a man. they tend to blow things out of proportion and leave you feeling worse off than when you came. we see a lot of this on nairaland for example.

Fast forward to that particular day, a lady who I encouraged her to make friends with because of her distress and the feeling we could be of help to sent a text to her sim which happened to be on my phone saying she needs to know when I left the house so she could come over and I was wth! This is some one I brought in, someone whose coming means she is to fend from my toil, and I asked what it could be that I did that should warrant such. I sent her a text telling her never to bother coming anymore as I wasn't leaving the house that day anymore. She called her back and asked her only God knows what and my lady went up in frenzy insulting me not minding that a third party was there.
Minutes later the other girl stopped by to apologise stating that I misunderstood her text but my girlfriend continued the insult asking why she should bother to explain or apologise. After a while every other person left and she became apologetically cosy, well I shrugged her off knowing her being apologetic doesn't stop her from insulting me the next minute if she felt like, and true to my prediction, even while she was still being sorry, her words turned from being apologetic to outright insult, calling me unprintable names and how I am a hopeless orphan (I lost my dad the previous year and my mum is still very much alive and she is so lettered and knows what an orphan means) well I said something too of her family because I was hurt but could never match her with words and I made to leave the house in that fit of anger.

Verbal abuse. HORRENDOUS AND HURTFUL esp as mcdokwe lost his father just the previous year.

He responds with some verbal abuse of his own but knowing he cannot match her word for word he decides to remove himself from the situation.

But she locked the door and wouldn't let me. She turned apologetic again and then insulting, in that state all I could do was pity her because I couldn't imagine how someone could be so unstable, I was visibly frustrated and made to leave the house which she wouldn't have either and I had to forcefully remove her from the way. She came back hard on my, making for anything. That could be converted into a weapon, thankfully I was stronger and made her efforts futile. I pinned her to the ground with the intention to make her realise I am stronger than our love sessions where I played weak to let her have an upper hand so she could give up already, but the moment I released her a bit, she reached for my phone and smashed it on the floor repeatedly, I regrettably gave her some blows and because I didn't want it to continue, opened the door so a neighbour could come in a stop the fight. I later stormed out with the child and headed for a family who had rendered enough care to us and she later found her way there, I expected her to behave more in their presence but that was to wishful of me and unfortunately the ladies couldn't stop me as I gave her even deadlier blows but mehn, she never really got enough.

1. she starts throwing weapons, striking as hard as she can and he pins her to the ground but the moment he releases her she continues her attack. if you reading this cannot see that this lady is overly aggressive then you must be blind.

2, it is after this incident that he regrettably strikes back and gives her some blows and then opens the door for a neighbor to intervene. Does this look like a man interested in pommeling his wife?

She was later forced into one of the rooms in the apartment and locked up with the baby.
After a while I walked to that point seeing how pitiful she looked asked her with tears in my eyes why she was acting the way she does to which she replied with a tone that could melt the devil's heart that she didn't know and was sorry. We packed up and went back home to the astonishment of all who saw us fight. Needless to say we made love that night after which she confessed she never knew I could hit her even after I was with her at the delivery room and declared no woman should be beaten by her man. She also owned up and apologised for pushing me to that point.

Reconciliation. She is astonished he hit her. Ipso facto, he is not the physically abusive type, hence her surprise. Could it be that this night she pushed his buttons too far?

She also told me how a particular friend of hers who came in after the fight had told her not to have sex with me that night and all that.

The relationship lasted for a little longer without fights and she left while I was away for reasons still not clear to me, and looking back I regret that I ever let her pushing me to the point of hitting her but I still believe firmly that she deserved it.
Did she deserve it? Maybe she did and maybe she didn't. But the facts still remain that mcdokwe is not a habitual batterer, in fact his gf went to great lengths to provoke him that night until he finally lost control. We are all human and nobody is perfect. Even a pastor will strike back if put under the same strain this man was put under.

Should they seperate? It is left for them. However I feel the woman in question is being heavily influenced by outside sources. I do not belive in the juvenile slogan of "once a batterer, always a batterer." this statement apart from being utterly naive and simplistic, reduces battering to an unconscious reflex which repeats itself in the person after it has occurred once like a cocaine addiction. Even habits require repetition to become habits.

IN SUMMARY

This woman verbally abused a beast much larger and stronger than her and went on to prevent same beast from exiting the scene even in the face of oncoming danger and then further went on to strike at same beast until she was pinned to the ground and then smashed the beast's phone.

what was she expecting in return?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ewuro4:
Una still dey here grin

Na wa oh .... Who is Babymoma64 that quoted babyosisi's post yesterday?.... The moniker opened a gory thread that almost made me shait in my pants. That ain't funny dude/madam.

We still dey kampe grin, we cannot get enough of this post, e be like say we go die here, I see this going on in perpetuity
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
5minsmadness:

this shows our man is not naturally a woman beater. According to this statement She even attests to it and it is also obvious her 'friends' have been looking for a way for them to break up since.

worthy of note. If you have a problem with your spouse, discuss with him. Dont go about telling friends you initially wrote off, who initially had misgivings about a man. they tend to blow things out of proportion and leave you feeling worse off than when you came. we see a lot of this on nairaland for example.

Verbal abuse. HORRENDOUS AND HURTFUL esp as mcdokwe lost his father just the previous year.

He responds with some verbal abuse of his own but knowing he cannot match her word for word he decides to remove himself from the situation.

1. she starts throwing weapons, striking as hard as she can and he pins her to the ground but the moment he releases her she continues her attack. if you reading this cannot see that this lady is overly aggressive then you must be blind.

2, it is after this incident that he regrettably strikes back and gives her some blows and then opens the door for a neighbor to intervene. Does this look like a man interested in pommeling his wife?

Reconciliation. She is astonished he hit her. Ipso facto, he is not the physically abusive type, hence her surprise. Could it be that this night she pushed his buttons too far?

Did she deserve it? Maybe she did and maybe she didn't. But the facts still remain that mcdokwe is not a habitual batterer, in fact his gf went to great lengths to provoke him that night until he finally lost control. We are all human and nobody is perfect. Even a pastor will strike back if put under the same strain this man was put under.

Should they seperate? It is left for them. However I feel the woman in question is being heavily influenced by outside sources. I do not belive in the juvenile slogan of "once a batterer, always a batterer." this statement apart from being utterly naive and simplistic, reduces battering to an unconscious reflex which repeats itself in the person after it has occurred once like a cocaine addiction. Even habits require repetition to become habits.

IN SUMMARY

This woman verbally abused a beast much larger and stronger than her and went on to prevent same beast from exiting the scene even in the face of oncoming danger and then further went on to strike at same beast until she was pinned to the ground and then smashed the beast's phone.

what was she expecting in return?

Hmm I concur
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by kaboninc(m): 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Rose2014:

As long as the bolded is all you have to say if such happens to your daughter, we have a deal

At no time did I support any form of physical abuse. I never supported the guy and I've always said that to me, there's no moral justification.

However, that lady needs to be told the truth, that her mouth is really uncouth, confirming that she's indeed verbally abusive. That has always been my stand. But people like you, cococandy and babyosisi especially, console yourselves with the one-sided judgements you give. You attack the fire from the surface and neglect the root cause.

Now it will be very shameful to me if my daughter was in that mess. In fact I'll scold her for taking such a decision. I'll also share a blame for such irresponsible behaviour. And yes, if her abusive mouth causes her some slaps, she deserves it. (I know you'll take solace in that)

However there are boundaries to which a corrective measure can be taken. We need to speak the truth always, not for the sake of swelling our followership.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ewuro4:
Una still dey here grin

Where is the thread
They have all arisen from death
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by cococandy(f): 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
babyosisi:

Where is the thread

Deleted I guess by mods.

So someone actually wishes you'd lose your husband and kid.
Over difference of opinion? angry
It is funny and not.

Some people would murder fellow nairalanders if they knew where they lived.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
Rose2014:

It's the other way round sweerie, let's tell mcdokwe the truth so he can grow up.

Abusing a woman is nothing to be proud about
Let him go try his strength on fellow guy.

He's lucky he's in Naija . Imagine daring such in a civilized country. U guys are not doing him any favour by not telling him the truth

Yes I have told him how wrong he was , warned him never to try it again.

You see I don't think he is a batterer, I can understand being pushed to the wall, being at your wits end and lashing out in anger. I can remember when I was pregnant, I always thought I was gonna be fantastic mon, never beat my kids be all nicey nicey, even my friends were like your kids are gonna be soooo lucky, ur so laid back, you won't beat then etc.

Fast forward to toddlerhood, I had no help, hubby is not with us, I was with them 21hrs a day 7 hrs a week, when for the umpteenth time they get hold of the sudocreme or Vaseline or powder or any blessed thing they can get there hands on and smear it all over the sofa and carpet. They spoil the 3 rd phone in 6 months by putting it in their mouth(damn you blackberry cry), I would lash out at them, slaps, abara, screaming like a banshee. I never imagined in my life I could ever do that to my kids. It really wore me down, in the end I had to get a babysitter because God forbid me lose it one day and inflict some damage on them. Now thank God everything is cool and no more hitting.

So I won't judge him too harshly though he went overboard, I never used anything apart form my palms on my kids though that is painful enough and I never injured them.

What am I saying, ladies do not hit men, don't abuse their mother during an argument, don't do shit that could make him possibly lash out at you. If he is grossly irresponsible, try to find a way, regardless of him.

Learn how to try to discuss logically and express yourself very clearly.

5 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by kaboninc(m): 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
@5minsmadness

Bro, you're not the only one who have analysed this issue and decided to call a spade a spade. Yet some folks who think because they have a cult followership have just decided to twist issues.

Every sane post from very sane folks have always said one thing. Both are guilty. Yet, these 'I over sabi' feel otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
If you read the two account you can easily spot who the abuser and the abused is.
All her line ended with an insult
This guy's only crime is that he lost control and hit her repeatedly.
Funny enough, she admitted she was wrong for pushing him to that extent.
I guess the friends that has been asking her if he hits her finally got the hit they were looking out for and convinced her to leave

Stop begging shit to smell biko
Move on with you lives

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Ewuro4: 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
fem29:

We still dey kampe grin, we cannot get enough of this post, e be like say we go die here, I see this going on in perpetuity

Iya ibeji grin I see that too

cheesy cheesy I think say something else dey this matter sef, people wan quench for the matter. couple wey don knack kpako and made up.. lipsrsealed
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Druss(m): 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
You didnt love her genuinely

Are you an idiot?
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Ewuro4: 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
babyosisi:

Where is the thread

How's this funny Did you create that thread?

cococandy:

Deleted I guess by mods.
So someone actually wishes you'd lose your husband and kid.
Over difference of opinion? angry
It is funny and not.
Some people would murder fellow nairalanders if they knew where they lived.
where did you get all this idea from. Na wa for you oh
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ewuro4:

Iya ibeji grin I see that too

cheesy cheesy I think say something else dey this matter sef, people wan quench for the matter. couple wey don knack kpako and made up.. lipsrsealed

I tire for myself, I keep coming back to read the thread wherever I am cheesy
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by cococandy(f): 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ewuro4:

How's this funny Did you create that thread?

where did you get all this idea from.

Someone pretended to be her creating a thread to lament the death of her husband and kid.

The mindset of the person is not hidden obviously.

I don't understand the sick joke.

There's no na wa for me in this matter.
I've been here a while and I see folks wishing others ill over disagreement or just plain dislike.
Why did the MODs lock the thread?

Na wa for them.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Ewuro4: 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
fem29:

I tire for myself, I keep coming back to read the thread wherever I am cheesy

Hian! Non stop Back & forth on top nothing ... Makes a good read anyway.

Afterall na NL grin Have a great day jare.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25)

How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me / I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.