Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It (69318 Views)

"I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:
At Dinachi, at least you can't beat me online. Save the beating for the miserable women in your life cheesy cheesy cheesy
Beat you keee... This girl wan kill me with laugh.... Which kain beat I go give you now way go pass the twice daily pummeling from your gorilla husband? grin grin grin
A beg I take God beg you, stop scamming other women here...it is an act of sheer wickedness!

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
Khabuqi:

Oh well. You brought this on yourself. Sorry to say that.
For saying the truth

I stand for the truth anytime no matter how many like of mcdokwe and dinachi are ranting behind their keyboards

#saynotoviolencewhethermaleorfemale#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

For saying the truth

I stand for the truth anytime no matter how many like of mcdokwe and dinachi are ranting behind their keyboards

#saynotoviolencewhethermaleorfemale#

That quote was not to you na or are you the same as cococandy?

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 11:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
dinachi:

Beat you keee... This girl wan kill me with laugh.... Which kain beat I go give you now way go pass the twice daily pummeling from your gorilla husband? grin grin grin
A beg I take God beg you, stop scamming other women here...it is an act of sheer wickedness!

One of trait of abusive men and later they'll come n say they were driven to their limits.

See u engaging all the ladies here in mouth battle and u really think u'll win

Just like the other ladies have stopped replying your rants, I'll follow suit

Rant on dearest, you won. Yayyyyy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 11:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
Khabuqi:

That quote was not to you na.

Sorry dear.
Accept my apologies
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 11:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:
By the way I think mcdokwe = Dinachi
Violence all the way
cheesy cheesy cheesy
It will be an honor to have the writing skills of that guy...men that guy is really gifted.....and I also think Miriaj= rose2014.

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by cococandy(f): 12:00am On Mar 17, 2015
Khabuqi:

Oh well. You brought this on yourself. Sorry to say that.
ok next time I will support the abuser so that some disgruntled fellow won't use that opportunity to take pointless digs at me smiley
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by 5minsmadness: 12:02am On Mar 17, 2015
Khabuqi:

That quote was not to you na or are you the same as cococandy?
i think you just found her alternate moniker smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 12:03am On Mar 17, 2015
Rose2014:

One of trait of abusive men and later they'll come n say they were driven to their limits.
See u engaging all the ladies here in mouth battle and u really think u'll win
Just like the other ladies have stopped replying your rants, I'll follow suit
Rant on dearest, you won. Yayyyyy
One of the traits of evil and abusive women..
See you engaging all the ladies and guys here in mouth battle and when mcdokwe pummels you now you come here to yarn Zapata.
Stop ranting and scamming other women. That is pure wickedness!

5 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 17, 2015
cococandy:
ok next time I will support the abuser so that some disgruntled fellow won't use that opportunity to take pointless digs at me smiley

I didn't mean that. What I mean is, when you publicize your private life like you do, then expect people to poke nose.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 12:04am On Mar 17, 2015
cococandy:
Me too
Kill your woman if she says something you don't like

Chikena

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by crackhaus: 12:07am On Mar 17, 2015
Lmao. . . Sometimes sitting back to watch how these old tiring arguments go down when not involved seems the most fun cheesycheesy

Followers and mentors, witches and agents of darkness. . . I must laugh gringringrin
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Feraz(m): 12:08am On Mar 17, 2015
One can hardly read objective posts here in the family section these days. Every advice here has to be taken with a pinch. undecided

crackhaus:
Lmao. . . Sometimes sitting back to watch how these old tiring arguments go down when not involved seems the most fun cheesycheesy
Followers and mentors, witches and agents of darkness. . . I must laugh gringringrin
grin grin
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 12:09am On Mar 17, 2015
Rose2014:

Me too
Kill your woman if she says something you don't like
Chikena
Scam alert!

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by cococandy(f): 12:09am On Mar 17, 2015
Khabuqi:

I didn't mean that. What I mean is, when you publicize your private life like you do, then expect people to poke nose.

Maybe we have different definitions for publicize.

I am married. I don't hide it.

So anyone that's always trying to find out,insinuate or make outright outlandish claims about how the marriage is going is simply wasting their time.

I find most of it amusing anyway smiley

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by cococandy(f): 12:13am On Mar 17, 2015
5minsmadness:

i think you just found her alternate moniker smiley

If I wanted an alternate moniker, I'd go for something like hotpeppersoup. cheesy

There's nothing I'm too afraid to say with my one and only moniker.
When I wish to change, I will deactivate this one and anyone who used to interact with me before will be sure to find out it is me in my new name because I won't hide it.

#saynotocowardice

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by crackhaus: 12:13am On Mar 17, 2015
Feraz:
One can hardly read objective posts here in the family section these days. Every advice here has to be taken with a pinch. undecided

grin grin
grin
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 12:14am On Mar 17, 2015
cococandy:
even when you don't talk about your spouse, the cowards can't help bringing him into every discussion.
People have only a vague moniker that you don't even give a second thought when you log off will surprise you with one comment that will have you wondering how long the malice has been burning in their hearts.
As long as you keep scamming other women with advices, that even you can't take we will keep pointing it out. A lot of people are struggling to keep their relationship going, don't make it harder for them.

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by cococandy(f): 12:18am On Mar 17, 2015
dinachi:

As long as you keep scamming other women with advices, that even you can't take we will keep pointing it out. A lot of people are struggling to keep their relationship going, don't make it harder for them.

You mean as long as I keep saying girls should run from violent men, you will keep making your evil wishes known even though they bear no resemblance to the truth?

Keep it up.

Your life calling seems to be to spread woman hate as far and wide as you can with the help of your cheerers-on and goons.
But you won't succeed.

As far as girls like mirajj will always come to their senses and run from your likes.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by 5minsmadness: 12:21am On Mar 17, 2015
cococandy:

If I wanted an alternate moniker, I'd go for something like hotpeppersoup. cheesy

There's nothing I'm too afraid to say with my one and only moniker.
When I wish to change, I will deactivate this one and anyone who used to interact with me before will be sure to find out it is me in my new name because I won't hide it.

#saynotocowardice

having an unknown alternate moniker isn't cowardice. Sometimes you just want to make a fresh start, let go of old habits and enemies, wipe the slate clean.
I dont see you as hotpeppersoup though, too local, that will be for someone like bukatyne cheesy
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Feraz(m): 12:23am On Mar 17, 2015
chidyhels:
'Happily married'women advising her to go back to her fathers house to start all over
Smh for people that really take advice in this forum
Are you surprised? They abound in this section. And to think these same set of peeps are those that kneel while serving their husbands food saying "Nna anyi"!

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Babymoma56(f): 12:25am On Mar 17, 2015
babyosisi:

You are a woman abi
May you taste the same Mohammed Ali punches twice in one day from a man who hasn't paid kobo as dowry and remain there

Iseee

https://www.nairaland.com/2199817/lost-husband-son-death#31692855
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 12:26am On Mar 17, 2015
cococandy:

You mean as long as I keep saying girls should run from violent men, you will keep making your evil wishes known even though they bear no resemblance to the truth?
Keep it up.
Your life calling seems to be to spread woman hate as far and wide as you can with the help of your cheerers-on and goons.
But you won't succeed.
As far as girls like mirajj will always come to their senses and run from your likes.
Shut your hole..Where did you also advice him to run away from girls like miraj who used to be the one pummeling him until he got to his senses and returned some of the favor, scammer?
Stop hating on good men, they are very rare... Stop sucking up to wussys who call themselves men...and finally stop scamming unsuspecting girls here on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by cococandy(f): 12:28am On Mar 17, 2015
5minsmadness:

having an unknown alternate moniker isn't cowardice. Sometimes you just want to make a fresh start, let go of old habits and enemies, wipe the slate clean.
I dont see you as hotpeppersoup though, too local, that will be for someone like bukatyne cheesy

But when it is done in order to attack posters who won't recognize you're the one especially when it is unwarranted (bearing no relevance to the thread under discussion) then it is cowardice.

Well maybe I'll do 'strawberrysmoothie' next

#I'm a foodie wink

For now and many years to come,I am coconutcandy. anyone who has anything to say to me should man up and say it.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by cococandy(f): 12:30am On Mar 17, 2015
dinachi:

Shut your hole..Where did you also advice him to run away from girls like miraj who used to be the one pummeling him until he got to his senses and returned some of the favor, scammer?
Stop hating on good men, they are very rare... Stop sucking up to wussys who call themselves men...and finally stop scamming unsuspecting girls here on nairaland.

Ok sir. I will Stop hating on good men
I.e those who beat their women. I remember you always address them as fine gentlemen. cheesy

And stop sucking up to wussies which by your definition includes those who don't resort to violence

Lunatic.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 12:31am On Mar 17, 2015
Feraz:
Are you surprised? They abound in this section. And to think these same set of peeps are those that kneel while serving their husbands food saying "Nna anyi"!
Don't mind the wicked women. In their homes they are like lambs, they dare not raise their voice when their husband is talking but here thank God for naira land, they come here as lionesses ready to devour. SAN( Scammers Association of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by 5minsmadness: 12:31am On Mar 17, 2015
cococandy:

But when it is done in order to attack posters who won't recognize you're the one especially when it is unwarranted (bearing no relevance to the thread under discussion) then it is cowardice.

Well maybe I'll do 'strawberrysmoothie' next

#I'm a foodie wink

For now and many years to come,I am coconutcandy. anyone who has anything to say to me should man up and say it.
That's more like it smiley
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 17, 2015
cococandy:

Maybe we have different definitions for publicize.

I am married. I don't hide it.

So anyone that's always trying to find out,insinuate or make outright outlandish claims about how the marriage is going is simply wasting their time.

I find most of it amusing anyway smiley

I'm glad you find it amusing cheesy
People can only talk about you on this forum based on the information you give out. And based on some of your and babyosisi's posts that I have come across, I can say you guys paint your marriages to be very perfect. Maybe you are not that extreme but the other lady(babyosisi) Chaiii. Her case is that of someone with "Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder" lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 17, 2015
African women dig abusive men as well as this pretending Cococandy. angry
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 12:35am On Mar 17, 2015
cococandy:

Ok sir. I will Stop hating on good men
I.e those who beat their women. I remember you always address them as fine gentlemen. cheesy
And stop sucking up to wussies which by your definition includes those who don't resort to violence
Lunatic.
And I bet in your demented mind women who beat and abuse their men like Miriaj qualifies for a medal?
ass wipe. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by cococandy(f): 12:40am On Mar 17, 2015
Khabuqi:

I'm glad you find it amusing cheesy
People can only talk about you on this forum based on the information you give out. And based on some of your and babyosisi's posts that I have come across, I can say you guys paint your marriages to be very perfect. Maybe you are not that extreme but the other lady(babyosisi) Chaiii. Her case is that of someone with "Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder" lipsrsealed

I do no such thing.
I actually avoid answering in the first person even to personal questions just for this reason.

Maybe that's the impression you get from me saying women shouldn't stay with abusive guys.

I guess the interpretation is that the guy behind that babe must be perfect.
Lol. thank God o.

Fortunately for me, I keep my life simple by not trying to figure out what other posters married lives are like or forming impression and opinions about them.

Too much to worry about really.
Nairalanders lives ain't part of it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by cococandy(f): 12:40am On Mar 17, 2015
all4naija:
African women dig abusive men as well as this pretending Cococandy. angry
yea I like guys who beat me grin

One quality I always look out for in a partner

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25)

How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me / I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.