Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It (69151 Views)

"I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hian! Non stop Back & forth on top nothing ... Makes a good read anyway.

Afterall na NL grin Have a great day jare.

Ose jare

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
kaboninc:

At no time did I support any form of physical abuse. I never supported the guy and I've always said that to me, there's no moral justification.

However, that lady needs to be told the truth, that her mouth is really uncouth, confirming that she's indeed verbally abusive. That has always been my stand. But people like you, cococandy and babyosisi especially, console yourselves with the one-sided judgements you give. You attack the fire from the surface and neglect the root cause.

Now it will be very shameful to me if my daughter was in that mess. In fact I'll scold her for taking such a decision. I'll also share a blame for such irresponsible behaviour. And yes, if her abusive mouth causes her some slaps, she deserves it. (I know you'll take solace in that)

However there are boundaries to which a corrective measure can be taken. We need to speak the truth always, not for the sake of swelling our followership.

Fair enough

Now let me ask you this:
If your woman picks up your phone and sees a text message from a friend of yours. Then she goes ahead to reply same(of course nasty response) and you find out. To add to that, she doesn't see anything wrong in what she did

What would you do? I mean honestly
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
cococandy:

Deleted I guess by mods.

So someone actually wishes you'd lose your husband and kid.
Over difference of opinion? angry
It is funny and not.

Some people would murder fellow nairalanders if they knew where they lived.

Just Imagine that!

Abusers everywhere on this thread hyping evil

To the extent they want the ladies to accept physical abuse on them as merited.smh
Some African men eh So sad

I hope u don't bother moving out of Naija cos u may have to save those justification/explanation for the judge someday

FYI even Mcdokwe was to be my son, I'll still not support him physically assaulting another person's child. Why not leave the relationship like the lady has done? And u wonder who has more self control here smh
He was free to drop her if he thinks he can't cope with her. Why the blows up and down?
And u even want her to stay back n continue giving u free sex embarassed embarassed he wasn't even planning marriage cry
God is watching all of you in 3D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by mcdokwe(m): 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
I wonder why you call yourself 5minsmadness whereas u obviously not only have a brain but also use it. Maybe I should have used a better word like she caused it rather than deserve it. Like said, the lady in question is well known to me and equally loved by me and that's one other reason I feel remorseful over the incident. I am deeply convinced she didn't leave because of the so called battering but more underlying issues which still has nothing to do with finances, this thread wasn't made to justify the battery either but to show people can be made to do things they ordinarily won't do but some people here think their joy gets topped up by insulting me. I personally wished I used the force I used in "giving the deadly blows" to try harder to remove her from the way, I personally called mum to apologise and like I said, we made up and people who witnessed a bit of the madness laughed with us latter, but all that does not matter to those here who'd rather have my head.
The lady in question withstood a lot of pressure from unimaginable quarters to keep that pretty child alive and anyone who understands what it means to me would atleast understand that I fought hard against that unfortunate incident. Part of my remorse stems from the fact that I have had a circle of people who'd tell me to my face I goofed without mincing words and it affords me the privilege to act right and retract from doing wrong, but others who maybe unintentionally mean no good would urge others onto an obvious doom, I wish about-to-be victims of those people could stop to ponder if they'd actually take that all these should be done to them or their loved ones.

For those who'd have me fight a fellow man, please oblige me your partners, siblings or kids and see who ends up the better.
As for the insults, I won't dignify them with response, they'd have meant something if you worth chaff to me
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
Rose2014:

Just Imagine that!

Abusers everywhere on this thread hyping evil

To the extent they want the ladies to accept physical abuse on them as merited.smh
Some African men eh So sad

I hope u don't bother moving out of Naija cos u may have to save those justification/explanation for the judge someday

FYI even Mcdokwe was to be my son, I'll still not support him physically assaulting another person's child
He's free to drop her if he thinks he can't cope with her. Why the blows up and down?
And u even want her to stay back n continue giving u free sex embarassed embarassed
God is watching all of you in 3D

Rose, Na wa o cheesy
You no go leave this matter alone ehn. Are you sure you are not one of Miraijj's friends?

Do you know that the same thing might happen to the girl again if she doesn't change her ways. I mean, you are telling her to leave the guy which is understandable, but what you fail to do is to tell her the truth. She needs to change her ways too. The crime of assault has no gender.
You can't just tell a guy to stand there and let a woman abuse him just because she has a vagína. Abeggi both of them get wahala joo.

5 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by 5minsmadness: 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
kaboninc:
@5minsmadness

Bro, you're not the only one who have analysed this issue and decided to call a spade a spade. Yet some folks who think because they have a cult followership have just decided to twist issues.

Every sane post from very sane folks have always said one thing. Both are guilty. Yet, these 'I over sabi' feel otherwise.

Don't mind them.
It's obvious they are just supporting the woman blindly because she is a woman. Anyone reading the posts would see that the guy was pushed to the wall.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by kaboninc(m): 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
Rose2014:

Fair enough

Now let me ask you this:
If your woman picks up your phone and sees a text message from a friend of yours. Then she goes ahead to reply same(of course nasty response) and you find out. To add to that, she doesn't see anything wrong in what she did

What would you do? I mean honestly

Your analogy is vague. Come up with something specific.

But let me tell you this. We're all different with varying degrees of tolerance. What I may tolerate could be different from what Mr. B would take. As per handling of phone, my phone is a public property. You being a close friend gives you access to my phone. That's how loose I could be. And I've received complaints but, am like, IDK. Lol.

Besides, I've eaten shit, insults that ordinary I wouldn't take but just because of 'rove'! When someone insults you EVERYDAY, EVERY MORNING? Someone wakes you up at 1pm to INSULT you just because there's a problem of communication? When someone insults you in PUBLIC? That kills your identity. It kills your self-esteem. And this happens to men who are usually gentlemanly.

Don't ever, ever, ever, underestimate the evil power of insult ESPECIALLY from a woman!

That's why when I become friends with you, and I notice how you abuse people, I'll tell you to tone down because someday, I'll be a victim and by then, handshake go don pass elbow.

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by kaboninc(m): 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
mcdokwe:
I wonder why you call yourself 5minsmadness whereas u obviously not only have a brain but also use it. Maybe I should have used a better word like she caused it rather than deserve it. Like said, the lady in question is well known to me and equally loved by me and that's one other reason I feel remorseful over the incident. I am deeply convinced she didn't leave because of the so called battering but more underlying issues which still has nothing to do with finances, this thread wasn't made to justify the battery either but to show people can be made to do things they ordinarily won't do but some people here think their joy gets topped up by insulting me. I personally wished I used the force I used in "giving the deadly blows" to try harder to remove her from the way, I personally called mum to apologise and like I said, we made up and people who witnessed a bit of the madness laughed with us latter, but all that does not matter to those here who'd rather have my head.
The lady in question withstood a lot of pressure from unimaginable quarters to keep that pretty child alive and anyone who understands what it means to me would atleast understand that I fought hard against that unfortunate incident. Part of my remorse stems from the fact that I have had a circle of people who'd tell me to my face I goofed without mincing words and it affords me the privilege to act right and retract from doing wrong, but others who maybe unintentionally mean no good would urge others onto an obvious doom, I wish about-to-be victims of those people could stop to ponder if they'd actually take that all these should be done to them or their loved ones.

For those who'd have me fight a fellow man, please oblige me your partners, siblings or kids and see who ends up the better.
As for the insults, I won't dignify them with response, they'd have meant something if you worth chaff to me

Bro, biko, leave those fellas.

They are a bunch of the same thing. I completely feel and connect with you. No sane man will support physical abuse of any kind. But most ladies, they actually invite it.

Just one day, maybe Rose2014 will receive an unexpected, unimaginable slap from her husband (or boyfriend). Then she'll know she's not immune to slaps! Whether she takes him to the police, the slap has been given and received.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by kaboninc(m): 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
5minsmadness:

Don't mind them.
It's obvious they are just supporting the woman blindly because she is a woman. Anyone reading the posts would see that the guy was pushed to the wall.

I tell you. I've noticed that trend especially from a certain clique in the family section.

I just get their time.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by 5minsmadness: 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
Khabuqi:

Rose, Na wa o cheesy
You no go leave this matter alone ehn. Are you sure you are not one of Miraijj's friends?

Do you know that the same thing might happen to the girl again if she doesn't change her ways. I mean, you are telling her to leave the guy which is understandable, but what you fail to do is to tell her the truth. She needs to change her ways too. The crime of assault has no gender.
You can't just tell a guy to stand there and let a woman abuse him just because she has a vagína. Abeggi both of them get wahala joo.

This is a very very good point.

I mean, it is all well and good to bash the guy for hitting her but none of them ladies are addressing why she was hit. Someone is even rejoicing that the man is begging her to come back and she is refusing, which man in his right senses wants to be with a foul-mouthed single mother
The girl had better count her teeth with her tongue and fix her scorpion mouth. Hopefully her next boyfriend will not fall prey to it

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
@babyosisi the cursed wh0reof a wife who sucks dicks for a living, it is so unfortunate that you are the proverbial ajo nwa si owelle ba nne ya na afo. All your post on this issue have exposed you for what you are, a demented skank with an unhealthy appetite to scam gullible women to their destruction! You are heartlessly wicked. You know your marriage is hell on earth with your wussy of a husband and yet you remorselessly come here with only the intent to decieve. The hottest part of hell is reserved to you for this wicked rascality.
The cursed womb that vomited you to this world weep everyday courtesy of the evil you represent. You are damaged beyond repair! Like I said earlier, there are better ways to tackle the world rather than decieveing other women and turning them to a nervous wreck because they sheepishly listen to you. You are a curse to your generation. An accident looking for where to happen.
Well your atrociously smelling maggot infested puccy is not the end of your curse, until you run amok in the market place a stark raving mad jagwuda woman. The woman that bringeth shame to her family and generation.
Stink mistress of nairaland grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
@rose2014, the curse of her generation. Have you ever wondered why you stink so bad? You represent that confounding idiocy found in fools that sheepishly follow other cursed people like babyosisi grin grin grin.
This is no joke, you are a total misfit in the society fit only for use as a door mat or ass wipe. You totally lack a mind of your own. Always confused and scattered. Honestly, you should not have been born! Your father totally wasted his sperm in making a dunce like you.
Gather all your life savings, buy a rope , locate a tree and do the need full!

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
freecocoa:
Seriously Rose2014, you don't want to be objective and that's not really a good thing.

The dude abused the OP, just as she did him or more than she did him, agreed, so why can't you just tell her she was also wrong?

He is physically stronger than her, therefore his blows were deadlier but does that cancel the fact that she also hit him? Won't he be the one receiving deadlier blows if the woman is stronger?

I don't support anyone hitting another person, but can you stop with the "hitting a woman" rubbish? If a woman can hit, she should be able to take a hit, it's that simple.

Thanks so much. You can see her gallivanting all over the thread and has not been off this thread. You wonder what kind of life she has or lives. I won't be suprised she's one of the friends of the lady in question. One can not have such negative people and progress.

Their type never ever agree to wrongdoing. They are always right. Every action of theirs is always justified. It was someone else that caused it. They would never take responsibility for lapses in their behaviour. Their type are very manipulatuve, abusive and having an argument or discuss with such people is like pouring water into a basket. A complete waste of time. With words written you can detect what someone is like in real life. You should allow her swim in her delusion . Very useless set of people.

Allowing such people have a free reign here is an insult to all right and moderate thinking members.

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
mcdokwe:
With each post you make here, I totally develop a new respect for you. You handle your responsibilities and bear your blames well. You are trully s gentleman who deserves better. Don't bother about Miriaj and her evil friends, God almighty who sees the heart will send you a beautiful dove for you to love and cherish. Get over her. My elder brother always says that beta things no dey finish for market! You are blessed and highly lifted.

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by mcdokwe(m): 9:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
dinachi:

With each post you make here, I totally develop a new respect for you. You handle your responsibilities and bear your blames well. You are trully s gentleman who deserves better. Don't bother about Miriaj and her evil friends, God almighty who sees the heart will send you a beautiful dove for you to love and cherish. Get over her. My elder brother always says that beta things no dey finish for market! You are blessed and highly lifted.
lol, no make my head burst o
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
@ mcdokwe

Please stop responding. You did wrong by hitting her. We all have said that amd would advise you work on yourself.

But it's past, you can't keep crying over spilt milk.

Apologise profusely to her in anyway you deem very noble. Give it time, you guys need time away from each other to reconstruct your lives and figure out things. Don't stop your duties to your daughter.

If after months and she's still adamant on her stance then you should move on. The truth is. She may be what you think is best for you, but you never know what God has kept out there for you till you explore.

Keep an open mind. We have all lost relationships we thought were the best things on earth and when we did lose them we thought the day would not break. But today we all just look back and laugh about it. We even thank God that he has provided us with something better than what we ever imagined.

Even if you return now, you are doing it out of pity for what she has gone through for you which is not in the best interest for both parties now. I know your type. Love is Commitment to you. So let this rest and give her her desired space. Don't text or stuff. You both should come to a gentlemanly agreement on visitation and caterin for the kid and should try and maintain such strict business outlook for the maintime.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ewuro4:
Una still dey here grin

Na wa oh .... Who is Babymoma64 that quoted babyosisi's post yesterday?.... The moniker opened a gory thread that almost made me shait in my pants. That ain't funny dude/madam.
she/he was just supplying your demand na, some of ur friends said that they would like to see babyosisi open such threads. Good to know that even u was disturbed by it. There is yet hope

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by freecocoa(f): 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
What kind of a girl uses something as serious as losing loved ones to insult or try to hurt her boyfriend btw sef? Mschew.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
freecocoa:
What kind of a girl uses something as serious as losing loved ones to insult or try to hurt her boyfriend btw sef? Mschew.
MIRIAJ!
Thanks for being objective.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Ewuro4: 10:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
bestestgirl:
[s]she/he was just supplying your demand na, some of ur friends said that they would like to see babyosisi open such threads. Good to know that even u was disturbed by it. There is yet hope[/s]

Was my post addressed to you? These follow follow hyenas sef.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
cheesy @Dinachi I thought u rant like a woman before but I'm wrong. U rant more than an abusive woman

I know u get a heart attack anytime mcdokwe admits he did anything wrong cos u don't want him to.
Anyone that dares speak against violence is miriaj's friend cos u want them seperated at all cost cheesy
Are u sure u're not the lady seducing/distracting mcdokwe cos I'm beginning to suspect u're a lady hiding under male umbrella on nl. So much for disguise on a faceless forum

I was going to ask that u don't quote me again but being the abusive woman that you are, I don't expect the request to be granted cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Ngokafor(f): 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
mcdokwe:

....please move on already and quit boring us with your two-faced epistles!

...you hit her and she had the good sense to dump your sorry behind leaving you crying and wailing all over the place....deal with it and learn your lessons..period!

..I only wish a lot more females have the self-respect to do same when their partners tries such crap with them.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
Rose2014:
cheesy @Dinachi I thought u rant like a woman before but I'm wrong. U rant more than an abusive woman
I know u get a heart attack anytime mcdokwe admits he did anything wrong cos u don't want him to.
Anyone that dares speak against violence is miriaj's friend cos u want them seperated at all cost cheesy
Are u sure u're not the lady seducing/distracting mcdokwe cos I'm beginning to suspect u're a lady hiding under male umbrella on nl. So much for disguise on a faceless forum
I was going to ask that u don't quote me again but being the woman that you are, I don't expect the request to be granted cheesy
Rotten puccy and scammer, wetin be ya own? The fact that you are totally shameless after I exposed you for the fraud that you are leaves much to be desired. Carry the rotten graveyard between your legs away from here! Mcdokwe is a far better gentleman than your gorilla husband that pummels you for fun, ass wipe!
Your obsession with mcdokwe is because you admire him so much and to keep attracting his attention you keep blabbing about him. Ono na di acho di. You claim you are married, yet your eyes are still outside.
Leave mcdokwe alone and focus on your cursed marriage. Mcdokwe has earned the deep respect of most nairalanders here by his responsible and mature interactions.
I have told you the best way out of your curse of a marriage, gather your life savings, buy a rope, locate a tree and do the needful. Honestly, the world would be a far better place without you spewing your poison.

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
I said it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
cococandy:

Deleted I guess by mods.

So someone actually wishes you'd lose your husband and kid.
Over difference of opinion? angry
It is funny and not.

Some people would murder fellow nairalanders if they knew where they lived.

The two people that threatened my father with death met their untimely catastrophe the same year and my father is still standing chim chim 9 years after that threat cool

Anyone that wishes me or my family member death and has the boldness to say it will go before me
That is a sure banker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 18, 2015
Rose2014:

I was going to ask that u don't quote me again but being the abusive woman that you are, I don't expect the request to be granted cheesy

grin grin grin
Abusive woman on PMS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 18, 2015
bestestgirl:
she/he was just supplying your demand na, some of ur friends said that they would like to see babyosisi open such threads. Good to know that even u was disturbed by it. There is yet hope

She may have actually rejoiced
Why then did she get a snapshot before it was deleted?
Who takes snapshots of obituary threads for keepsake
She saw my posts and got disappointed
Very diabolical babalawotized folks here
For all you know she could actually be the thread starter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 18, 2015
Ewuro4:

How's this funny Did you create that thread?

where did you get all this idea from. Na wa for you oh

For you to even ask such a stoopid question
Well nevermind
Why should anyone be surprised hearing that from you
Sorry to disappoint you,all my family is alive and well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 18, 2015
johnny1980:
@ mcdokwe

Please stop responding. You did wrong by hitting her. We all have said that amd would advise you work on yourself.

But it's past, you can't keep crying over spilt milk.

Apologise profusely to her in anyway you deem very noble. Give it time, you guys need time away from each other to reconstruct your lives and figure out things. Don't stop your duties to your daughter.

If after months and she's still adamant on her stance then you should move on. The truth is. She may be what you think is best for you, but you never know what God has kept out there for you till you explore.

Keep an open mind. We have all lost relationships we thought were the best things on earth and when we did lose them we thought the day would not break. But today we all just look back and laugh about it. We even thank God that he has provided us with something better than what we ever imagined.

Even if you return now, you are doing it out of pity for what she has gone through for you which is not in the best interest for both parties now. I know your type. Love is Commitment to you. So let this rest and give her her desired space. Don't text or stuff. You both should come to a gentlemanly agreement on visitation and caterin for the kid and should try and maintain such strict business outlook for the maintime.

This is a post from a man who drank his mother's milk
The only man who has told him the truth
All the heediots hailing him and his power mike hands (especially nwanyi ibe m aka my fellow woman dinachi) are not helping him
They are not there to heal his broken heart
Rather are here bouncing off his story to get a high
Mcdokwe,if you regret your actions ,you need to take back some of your previous posts and ask for forgiveness appropriately

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 18, 2015
dinachi:
@babyosisi the cursed wh0reof a wife who sucks dicks for a living, it is so unfortunate that you are the proverbial ajo nwa si owelle ba nne ya na afo. All your post on this issue have exposed you for what you are, a demented skank with an unhealthy appetite to scam gullible women to their destruction! You are heartlessly wicked. You know your marriage is hell on earth with your wussy of a husband and yet you remorselessly come here with only the intent to decieve. The hottest part of hell is reserved to you for this wicked rascality.
The cursed womb that vomited you to this world weep everyday courtesy of the evil you represent. You are damaged beyond repair! Like I said earlier, there are better ways to tackle the world rather than decieveing other women and turning them to a nervous wreck because they sheepishly listen to you. You are a curse to your generation. An accident looking for where to happen.
Well your atrociously smelling maggot infested puccy is not the end of your curse, until you run amok in the market place a stark raving mad jagwuda woman. The woman that bringeth shame to her family and generation.
Stink mistress of nairaland grin grin grin

I said that nne Muru gi gba aka Nwa and I mean it
You are a big disgrace for manhood.i am shocked that there is someone here as stoopid as you are and I am just taking note of the moniker on this thread.
How many men carry on a fight with about 10 different females and counting on one thread ?
Go and check yourself nna

This is a big aberration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 18, 2015
mcdokwe:

That is what you should have written in your first two posts this is now page twenty something and you come to that epiphany after some rabid dogs had masturbated over your punching skills.Now that you are switching gear,get ready
They may call you names now
Your biggest cheerleader dinachi may go into convulsions and foam in the mouth to know that you had an alternative.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Ewuro4: 12:35am On Mar 18, 2015
babyosisi:

For you to even ask such a stoopid question
Well nevermind
Why should anyone be surprised hearing that from you
Sorry to disappoint you,all my family is alive and well

You said they rose from dead .... surprised at your response, I asked if you created the thread. Now you're back again , foaming from your dirty fat orfice to me, are you mad? Who's asking stoopid question? Well I don't put any evil doing past you Beatrice , it could be one of your attention seeking tactics knowing your renowned NL ADHD history.

babyosisi:

She may have actually rejoiced
Why then did she get a snapshot before it was deleted?
Who takes snapshots of obituary threads for keepsake
She saw my posts and got disappointed
Very diabolical babalawotized folks here
For all you know she could actually be the thread starter

Hehe thread starter eh? You've accused me of worse so not surprised.

*claps hands* grin See who's talking, acting all meek and innocent , from a senior citizen osisi that OFTEN post ropes for people to hang themselves online and wishes death on her enemies.. you're talking BEATRICE, may thunder Fire that your fat mouth.

So because some people splashed your private possessions online, you're now a good person? Hehe I thought you're an 'open book'. Yimu. grin

Rubbish and ingredients *spits*

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25)

Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.