Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,724 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It (69256 Views)

"I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Dheartless: 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
if these ladies are blaming the man for his action, I wonder what they would tag him if he was the one that behaved like the Lady!
am sure they would have been cursing the government for not taking the man "lady animal " to jail.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by delugadou(m): 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
reminiscing:

Another proud woman beater,no shame.you whip your babe abi

I know u wish u were in her shoes......don't worry, u'll get a loving guy too

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kimoni:
OP, I read ur story and yes, you both are at fault but I also don't understand how sober you are or if you wont really do same next time, this is from your choice of words such as "she deserves it" and "she really didn't get enough of the beatings".

It's sounding like you still relish the beating you gave her cuz you think ur actions were well justified. There is never a justification for beating your spouse IMO esp in the presence of a child.

I advise you to also look inwards on how you could have handled the situation better from your end as against you laying the total blame on her. Don't be one of the men who beat once, regret it but continue to beat afterwards.
Tell him abeg.
I seriously believe op is not telling us everything. When he's ready for the truth, I'll know

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by mcdokwe(m): 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
Amefrica:

I'm still saying and standing on it, nothing would ever make me raise my hands against a lady. No matter how provoked I get.
don't say bro, don't just say
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by greatgod2012(f): 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
seunoni34:
Classic mentality, God bless your wisdom! I pray for the best man for you in life. Amen

I already have the best man in my life. This is the 10th year of my marriage.
Thanks for your wishes.

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Work on your temper. She hit you but that's not enough reason to hit back. At that point all you need do is leave the house or ask her to stop and remind her how much you love her! If she's really a girl with a heart or really love you, she'll stop. I had a date then when i was serving, we had a little misunderstanding and do you know what she did to me? She gave me a big dirty smelling slap and in public. I didn't even reply her or slapped back, I left that environment and she cried,begged and all that. I forgave her but that was the end of the relationship.Till today she regrets her action. Don't lay your hands on a lady, its so not right. Work on your temper and things will go down fine.
10000 likes

Though I can't even think of laying a hand on a man but you're a rare breed
May God's grace multiply daily in your life. Amen

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by mcdokwe(m): 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
cococandy:

We're you guys planning to get married?
Or just cohabiting?

You know Nigerian ladies don't fancy living with a man who's not ready to do right by them especially when they have people by the side mocking them about their 'cheapness' in openly living with and bearing kids for a man who won't do them the 'honor' of marriage.

I want to understand what her friends could possibly be saying to her that made her attitude change.

Her crankiness must have a source as you yourself admit she was a very good girl when you first met.
I was going to marry her immediately she took in but she said her dad was still very mad and can't entertain my presence, she it was that advised we take it slow.

Her being a good girl doesn't however extend to hauling unwarranted insults at me at will

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Owliver(m): 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
Choi* I nearly cry for comments wey I read... Some dey blame the man, even some guys too dey blame the man say hin no get patience sad and again one mad man talk say make OP go pay dowry grin hahahahahahahahaha that's the funniest and silliest comment... Well, OP you did what I would have done. In as much as there is no justification for violence there is also none for verbal abuse. OP I would advice you don't beg her, advice her and make her see reasons but don't beg like you would die if you lose her cos you won't... Safe

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
EggovinMma:

2sexy dear, how your new Babe? Abi you still dey search? I AM AVAILABLE O.MY BOYFRIEND DON PURSUE ME OOO. embarassed
why u dey use another handle lynpetra?

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Dheartless: 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
if you give me a dirty slap I will give you a dirtier slap, period.
I wish men will understand that some idiots just want to hide behind being a woman to misbehave all they want

I refuse to be a victim of any form of abuse
and I won't wait for you to slap me only to return to apologise, for me to be sure you love me,
what of if she doesn't love me?, so it means I have giving one fool the opportunity to just give me a dirty slap and get away happily and proudly.
THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!
I don't beat women even over verbal abuse, but you raise your hand against me, I gladly return the favour.

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Owliver(m): 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rose2014:

10000 likes

Though I can't even think of laying a hand on a man but you're a rare breed
May God's grace multiply daily in your life. Amen
rare breed ko cassava bread ni undecided una dey like dummy... When I was in school I had a flat mate who had a GF. They were so inlove ehn the guy used to say he has never and will never hit a woman. For where, moths into their relationship this girl wan kill this guy, everytime fight quarel, she even used pot to hit him on the head, abused his family members both his firstborn(about 40yrs old), countless insult and one day the girl frustrated the guy and locked him inside and hid the key. The guy called us to beg her but she wouldn't open up or even allow him rest in the locked room..... Guy got frustrated and beat her up. I happy no be small... Its people like you that will still say "whatever happens to hit a. Woman" #Trash

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
2sExy1:
why u dey use another handle lynpetra?

Who is lynpetra?
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by mcdokwe(m): 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
You failed to grab my point, I avoided a fight while we were locked in because she stood no chance, I hoped the other ladies could stop me from hitting her in their presence, I didn't write all these to absorb myself of blames, but to make people understand others bring upon unfavourable reactions on themselves. Believe me, I love this lady so much and do not intend painting her all bad and for that reason leave out some details.
I believe she can read all this, it is up to her to learn from posts here as much as I am learning, hopefully other would learn too
GenBuhari:
OP,
Is it not contradictory to say she deserved it whilst claiming you regretted hitting her?

From your write up, the worst she did to you was call you a hopeless orphan and you responded by insulting her family.

She locked you in to apologise but the apology turned insulting.

You were shrugging off other apologies be cause she may insult you again.

You then resorted to battery when she attempted to break your phone in response to you pinning her down.

After battering her, you left with baby, and when she followed and did not conduct herself to your satisfaction, you said that even the other ladies present could not stop you giving her even deadlier blows.

Afterwards she again apologised even though she was the person that got beaten

You never once mentioned apologising to her.

Friend, you lack self control.

You lack ability to take responsibility for your actions.

Despite the fact she stuck with you when others advised her that you were too broke, she even gave birth to you daughter and you are not yet married, it appears you took her for granted.

Perhaps I have given you some insight into why she may have decided to cut her losses and planned her escape from you whilst you were away.

All this I gathered from your own account of events. We have not yet heard her side of the story.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Feraz(m): 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
sweetcocoa:
Seriously, you need to stop sounding like you hate men and try to be objective.

Being a woman is not license to misbehave.
Bless you ma'am!

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
Owliver:
rare breed ko cassava bread ni undecided una dey like dummy... When I was in school I had a flat mate who had a GF. They were so inlove ehn the guy used to say he has never and will never hit a woman. For where, moths into their relationship this girl wan kill this guy, everytime fight quarel, she even used pot to hit him on the head, abused his family members both his firstborn(about 40yrs old), countless insult and one day the girl frustrated the guy and locked him inside and hid the key. The guy called us to beg her but she wouldn't open up or even allow him rest in the locked room..... Guy got frustrated and beat her up. I happy no be small... Its people like you that will still say "whatever happens to hit a. Woman" #Trash
Like I acknowledged earlier,A woman shouldn't go physical with a man

So you don't want God's grace to multiply in the life of the guy because he could control his temper abi?

Do u want to know the truth? I'll tell you
Even your sisters n your mom will behave in a way that will make you want to beat them and justify it. Except you beat them also, you can't justify beating your woman.

ALL women have times they drive a man(being a bro, father, uncle, boyfriend, pastor etc)
So if you chose to be a woman beater, u go beat tire
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
mcdokwe:
You failed to grab my point, I avoided a fight while we were locked in because she stood no chance, I hoped the other ladies could stop me from hitting her in their presence, I didn't write all these to absorb myself of blames, but to make people understand others bring upon unfavourable reactions on themselves. Believe me, I love this lady so much and do not intend painting her all bad and for that reason leave out some details.
I believe she can read all this, it is up to her to learn from posts here as much as I am learning, hopefully other would learn too
Honey quit all these justifications, it's irritating
Again I ask, what did you do when she became apologetic? Of course you were unrepentant. U pushed her to her limits too. Has she gotten physical with you before? Has she behaved like to that point before?

U sound like u're the only one doing doing Sth U've never done.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
mcdokwe:
don't say bro, don't just say

Why not? There's nothing in this world that isn't controllable. I'm so sure you could have controlled yourself if you wanna. Girls can be really annoying sometimes, agreed - but they don't deserve beating.

You giving her deadly blows sounds so un-manly. Anyways, the deed is done. Just try not to hit your next girl. All the best.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Owliver(m): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Like I acknowledges earlier,A woman shouldn't go physical with a man

So you don't want God's grace to multiply in the life of the guy because he could control his temper abi?

Even your sisters n your mom will behave in a way that will make you want to beat them and justify it. Except you beat them also, you can't justify beating your woman.

ALL women have times they drive a man(being a bro, father, uncle, boyfriend, pastor etc)
Pls I beg you in God's name don't give me that trash. I believe my mom won't do such and If my sister behaves anyhow and gets beaten I won't do nada if she deserves it... There are justified reasons to beat a woman. If you lock me in a room and refuse to let me go out and cool my head off am sorry you leave me with no choice. And if you want to end the f^cking marriage be my guest undecided You don't do nonsense and expect to be pampered that's stupidity. I hate violence and also get angry when my brothers beat our sister but sometimes she deserves it even when I fight for her. Everyone has limit and mayb she has no met mine. Abeg dey go no quote me again I hate that "don't beat a woman talk"""" Don't ABusE A maN undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by logica(m): 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
Owliver:
If you lock me in a room and refuse to let me go out and cool my head off am sorry you leave me with no choice.
Ha. You don't want the multiplication of God's grace? You prefer division? Me I want exponentiation o! grin
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by mcdokwe(m): 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Vikky014:
hmmmm. i sent her a birthday msg then oooo. so my text didnt melt her heart. she is not back yet

back to topic. yes she did wrong but hitting her once would hv been better not repeatedly.
well atleast your message got her to send me one too, only that she said all I was doing was pulling stunts. I still appreciate your effort though
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Owliver(m): 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Again I ask, what did you do when she became apologetic? Of course you were unrepentant. U pushed her to her limits too. Has she gotten physical with you before? Has she behaved like to that point before?

see the bolded... You make me mad and you want me to just forgive and forget immediately you say "sorry honey""" is that not it? The man tried to go out to cool off she stopped him you people are just impossible. That was how a woman opened a thread complaining her husband is still angry and didn't buy her gift even though she apologised before her birthday. Can you imagine how you people think. You want to rub my chest and say "honey pls forgive me" and expect everything to die down immediately? That can be done only magical.... If you aint married yet I ray you don't jam someone like me. Mtcheeew*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Dheartless: 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Like I acknowledges earlier,A woman shouldn't go physical with a man

are you saying that women can't control themselves?
if that's what you mean,you are indirectly saying women are lesser being, after all it is the brain that controls your body so if a woman's brain can't keep up with her emotions it means she needs brain upgrade.
my mom never went physical on my dad,
my dad never went physical on my mom
my mom only rarely went verbal but that was early in their marriage and same did my dad.
because of some sane ladies here I will only tag "a lesser being" any girl that feels her brain can not restrict her misbehavior but a mans brain must restrict his anger in all situation and against all odds
YES that kind of lady is a lesser being.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
Owliver:
Pls I beg you in God's name don't give me that trash. I believe my mom won't do such and If my sister behaves anyhow and gets beaten I won't do nada if she deserves it... There are justified reasons to beat a woman. If you lock me in a room and refuse to let me go out and cool my head off am sorry you leave me with no choice. And if you want to end the f^cking marriage be my guest undecided You don't do nonsense and expect to be pampered that's stupidity. I hate violence and also get angry when my brothers beat our sister but sometimes she deserves it even when I fight for her. Everyone has limit and mayb she has no met mine. Abeg dey go no quote me again I hate that "don't beat a woman talk"""" Don't ABusE A maN undecided
Congratulations!!!!!
Did you ever think about what could push the woman to such limits? Or is it because you're stronger?
Ask the op what he said that made the woman flare up that much(even while she was being apologetic)
My conclusion is that the op verbally abuses her because she had a baby for him outside wedlock and op throws it all in her face cos he lacks respect for her.
Ever thought of what could make her get to that point? No!!! Just beat her
It takes two to tango and op needs to quit playing saint.
Pls Don't quote me again either
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Like I acknowledged earlier,A woman shouldn't go physical with a man

Being a woman doesn't give you the right to drive anyone mad.. Try driving your dad or elder brother mad and see if you won't receive a dirty slap in return.

Your theory is the very problem with Nigeria, hypocrisy and self entitlement. If a lady wants respect, she has to give it, I would have rooted for the lady in this story only and only if she had allowed the man an escape route.
I once tried to stop a friend from hitting the wife, the blow ended up on my face instead, yet the lady I was protecting from being beaten was still running her mouth. I simply removed myself and became a.spectator, before I suffer for the sins of another person.

Bottom line, is everyone knows that the power of a woman is in her subtlenes rather than her mouth.

For the unpteenth time, every action requires an equal and opposite reaction, otherwise the equilibrium is tampered with and the system will fail.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Owliver(m): 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
logica:
Ha. You don't want the multiplication of God's grace? You prefer division? Me I want exponentiation o! grin
f^ck any pastor or priest who say that to me in issues like this. I won't die or trade my happiness just to be in a marriage or relationship. I want to leave long and peaceful and any f^cking daughter of a madaf^cker who tries to tamper with that is gonna have to face me head on. After I dismantle you and have my way out. I call you to order you misbehave. I give you leave go your papa house, you no behave we divorce I continue playing pes. I want to live in peace undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by mcdokwe(m): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rose2014:

I am not justifying anything, like I said people shouldn't be pushed to do things they would regret later.

I didn't do anything special and for the records I still believe I owe her a lot whether or not we end up together, I know there are men who could be more tolerant than I was but there are also some who couldn't take an inch of all I took. My wish is that she overcomes that so that she wouldn't find herself always saying sorry to the tolerant man or ending up with black eyes from the less tolerant one.

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by mcdokwe(m): 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Congratulations!!!!!
Did you ever think about what could push the woman to such limits? Or is it because you're stronger?
Ask the op what he said that made the woman flare up that much(even while she was being apologetic)
My conclusion is that the op verbally abuses her because she had a baby for him outside wedlock and op throws it all in her face cos he lacks respect for her.
lol, like I already said, I am not about spilling everything about the relationship here, but believe it or not, her having that child more than anything earned her not just more of my respect and that of my friends, but was enough for me to overlook everything. Better put, I loved and respected her and with the child in our lives, I loved and respected her even more than I believed I could.

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dheartless:

are you saying that women can't control themselves?
if that's what you mean,you are indirectly saying women are lesser being, after all it is the brain that controls your body so if a woman's brain can't keep up with her emotions it means she needs brain upgrade.
my mom never went physical on my dad,
my dad never went physical on my mom
my mom only rarely went verbal but that was early in their marriage and same did my dad.
because of some sane ladies here I will only tag "a lesser being" any girl that feels her brain can not restrict her misbehavior but a mans brain must restrict his anger in all situation and against all odds
YES that kind of lady is a lesser being.

I'm happy you admitted your mom went verbal sometimes. That's women for you. Why didn't your dad beat her in revenge?
You see your dad(bless his heart) was able to deal with it without everything degenerating into a fight
Physical abuse is a no no for me. A woman should never ever raise her hand on a man. But also a man should not push a woman to such limits and come here to justify beating like op is doing now.

I maintain that the op's role before going physical doesn't add up
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Owliver(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Congratulations!!!!!
oh you just concluded on your own. Smh read his story again and again and assume and conclude with that. Don't make up something in ur head. There's no reason to abuse a man or a woman but if it happens. Do not lock me in I will run mad inside. Lemme go out and take 3 bottles of star and come back for hot f^ck but do no f^cking block my way. If you do I will dismantle you. If you say you women are created to talk we men are also created physically stronger. Respect is reciprocal

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
EggovinMma:

Who is lynpetra?
no fear lol. Just playing with you. Wetin you do your boyfriend Wey make am.pursue u? I hope him no blow you like the op grin
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
Owliver:
see the bolded... You make me mad and you want me to just forgive and forget immediately you say "sorry honey""" is that not it? The man tried to go out to cool off she stopped him you people are just impossible. That was how a woman opened a thread complaining her husband is still angry and didn't buy her gift even though she apologised before her birthday. Can you imagine how you people think. You want to rub my chest and say "honey pls forgive me" and expect everything to die down immediately? That can be done only magical.... If you aint married yet I ray you don't jam someone like me. Mtcheeew*
But when u say sorry to your woman, she accepts and you're happy ba?. Anyway Men and women are not programmed the same way.
Yes we do expect u to let go when we're sorry tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25)

What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.