Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,310 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It (69236 Views)

"I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Redlips22(m): 7:58am On Mar 01, 2015
@op.. according to ur writeup, I dnt think u guys r married, so first thin first. Go nd pay her dowry. It's very important and dat must b wen u hv pleaded wit her to com bak..
It's very important..

Best of luck..
Marriage is a world of its own
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dkronicle(m): 7:59am On Mar 01, 2015
I just hope u dont try sth like dat
yinkus4u2c:
You didnt love her genuinely
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 7:59am On Mar 01, 2015
zeb04:
these lady stayed with him when he was nobody,not married yet but she cooked clean even bore his child against the advice of everyone.
All he could offer was blows and punches even after pining her down becauser he is obviously stronger she still apologised but because her apologises wasn't satisfactory her resulted to more blows.
Well op I hope you feel good...after all,everyone thinks you are a loving man.
For the record,I don't support the lady but there are better ways of handling issues without resulting to bouts.
For pete's sake I have younger ones nd they sometimes behave silly but I don't punch them because I am stronger.
Stop supporting an evil woman who wants to destroy the OP through verbal, emotional and sometimes physical abuse! Learn to be fair, it will do you good.

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 01, 2015
Moana:
I will need to hear her version of the story before i comment...

You know that's not possible
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by homesteady(m): 8:00am On Mar 01, 2015
Someone please pass me a tissue! What a touching story!

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 01, 2015
Redlips22:
@op.. according to ur writeup, I dnt think u guys r married, so first thin first. Go nd pay her dowry. It's very important and dat must b wen u hv pleaded wit her to com bak..
It's very important..

Best of luck..

I need some from what you are smoking

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by MARKone(m): 8:03am On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

Let me know wen u r done running ur stinking mouth...idiat

Women will always be women abi grin
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by GentleToks(m): 8:03am On Mar 01, 2015
zeb04:
these lady stayed with him when he was nobody,not married yet but she cooked clean even bore his child against the advice of everyone.

All he could offer was blows and punches even after pining her down becauser he is obviously stronger she still apologised but because her apologises wasn't satisfactory her resulted to more blows.

Well op I hope you feel good...after all,everyone thinks you are a loving man.

For the record,I don't support the lady but there are better ways of handling issues without resulting to bouts.
For pete's sake I have younger ones nd they sometimes behave silly but I don't punch them because I am stronger.

Lol!!! It's easy said than done; I ll pray that you never find yourself in this situation.

If you are well brought as a man in a healthy and loving married environment, you ll be determined to give your wife d best just like d way your father was doing while you are growing up but if you are unfortunately married to a wrong woman, you ll realise that those promises and dream of giving your wife d best is being broken by you as result of bad wife attitude and that is where your sadness in life ll continue to come from.........

I pray for u not to see d other side of a woman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by NemzySeries(m): 8:05am On Mar 01, 2015
sweetcocoa:
Really? And she loved him genuinely?

u jst made ma morning by asking a sensitive question to d blind......pls manage dis ma "Happy New month"..ure d 1st getting it 4rm mecheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Aystarz: 8:05am On Mar 01, 2015
EggovinMma:

I don't think they are married. Personally, o don't like the idea of not doing all the necessary rites when she took in, even if is traditional one.Some of these friends will stop calling or coming around her, and the rest can well be mmanaged . Obviously, she doesn't keep well bred friends.Thats why I will not entertain some friends after I tie the knot. grin grin.Some get bad belle grin.
Some go enter kitchen to find out weather na meat abi fish person take cook.

Funny but true. Nice perspective you brought in here.

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by ElFenomeno1: 8:07am On Mar 01, 2015
She was apologetic and then insulting again ....... grin

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 8:08am On Mar 01, 2015
zeb04:
you are a prick,quoting everyone to shove your demented idea.
Get over yourself lad.it is a public forum meant to accomodate different views.
Hey shut your rotten puccy! Attacking the OP to hide your profound feelings of personal inadequacy?
Yaba left beckons if you don't remove your dishevelled head from your ass!
How dare you attack a quintessential gentleman like the OP? Can you stomach what he has borne being with that woman? Do you even know what self control entails? Pls carry your own juju comot for here... grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by MARKone(m): 8:09am On Mar 01, 2015
Redlips22:
It's very important..

Best of luck..

OP is just lucky that they were just live in partners when the lady start showing her true nature and how the OP can react when push comes to shove. Paying her dowry is not advisable now, maybe in the near future when and if the agree to live peacefully together. Let the child for now, be the only binding factor between them.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by zeb04(f): 8:10am On Mar 01, 2015
dinachi:

Hey shut your rotten puccy! Attacking the OP to hide your profound feelings of persons inadequacy?
Yaba left beckons if you don't remove your dishevelled head from your ass!
How dare you attack a quintessential gentleman like the OP? Can you stomach what he has borne being with that woman? Do you even know what self control entails? Pls carry your own juju comot for here...
you sound like a child undecided

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 8:11am On Mar 01, 2015
zeb04:
I sound like a child undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Amazo: 8:12am On Mar 01, 2015
mcdokwe:
I read a lot about how men who hit their partners are nothing but beasts, I nearly joined the bandwagon of accusers because I couldn't fathom how uncontrollable one's temper could be as to turn one's partner to a punching bag.

Don't get me wrong, I deeply regret I ever hit her, unfortunately that is one reason that apparently hold water as a reason for leaving even though she never gets to tell the whole story.

She had been a very good girl, and even till date, the only girl I have lost myself in love to. Yes, I have been a broke ass nigga and thankfully she could be a low maintenance lady.

She once told me how some of her stupid friends asked if I have hit her before obviously looking for shortfalls to convince her she shouldn't be dating me and how she proudly told them I hadn't for once.

In fairness to the truth, I learnt a lot from her and having her taught me how to treat my sister who was her age better.
At a point in her life, she had no genuine friend and would always moan to me how bad some friend or the other treated her and how she wasn't interested in their friendship anymore and I had to constantly remind her that people are different and so with their motives, I always encouraged her to try to understand such motives before writing them off.
I literally became her only friend and unfortunately shoved some people who could have been some sort of relief aside so much that we had just each other
Days became weeks and months and she conceived for me and a lot started changing about her. Maybe in her bid to feel acceptable, she got entangled with people she wrote completely off before, this wasn't a so much of a challenge because atleast she could whine less about them to me, her dress sense changed and she turned deaf ears to my appeal for explanation, I had to adapt to some of those challenges but unfortunately those friends became more valuable to her than myself even though we had a child coming and lived together, she shared less of her worries with me but would tell them even the minutest detail of our relationship which were frequently misrepresented maybe in a bid to gain sympathy which she eventually got. They explained my actions and inactions better than I could and she could go for days without talking to me so long as the meal was provides and the babies need met, she opted for a break anytime I told her of her upsetting attitude and the need to work on it, but would never tell me of her own misgivings towards me even when I plead so I could work on myself too, but would rather discuss unthinkable issues with her friends.

Fast forward to that particular day, a lady who I encouraged her to make friends with because of her distress and the feeling we could be of help to sent a text to her sim which happened to be on my phone saying she needs to know when I left the house so she could come over and I was wth! This is some one I brought in, someone whose coming means she is to fend from my toil, and I asked what it could be that I did that should warrant such. I sent her a text telling her never to bother coming anymore as I wasn't leaving the house that day anymore. She called her back and asked her only God knows what and my lady went up in frenzy insulting me not minding that a third party was there.
Minutes later the other girl stopped by to apologise stating that I misunderstood her text but my girlfriend continued the insult asking why she should bother to explain or apologise. After a while every other person left and she became apologetically cosy, well I shrugged her off knowing her being apologetic doesn't stop her from insulting me the next minute if she felt like, and true to my prediction, even while she was still being sorry, her words turned from being apologetic to outright insult, calling me unprintable names and how I am a hopeless orphan (I lost my dad the previous year and my mum is still very much alive and she is so lettered and knows what an orphan means) well I said something too of her family because I was hurt but could never match her with words and I made to leave the house in that fit of anger. But she locked the door and wouldn't let me. She turned apologetic again and then insulting, in that state all I could do was pity her because I couldn't imagine how someone could be so unstable, I was visibly frustrated and made to leave the house which she wouldn't have either and I had to forcefully remove her from the way. She came back hard on my, making for anything. That could be converted into a weapon, thankfully I was stronger and made her efforts futile. I pinned her to the ground with the intention to make her realise I am stronger than our love sessions where I played weak to let her have an upper hand so she could give up already, but the moment I released her a bit, she reached for my phone and smashed it on the floor repeatedly, I regrettably gave her some blows and because I didn't want it to continue, opened the door so a neighbour could come in a stop the fight. I later stormed out with the child and headed for a family who had rendered enough care to us and she later found her way there, I expected her to behave more in their presence but that was to wishful of me and unfortunately the ladies couldn't stop me as I gave her even deadlier blows but mehn, she never really got enough.

She was later forced into one of the rooms in the apartment and locked up with the baby.
After a while I walked to that point seeing how pitiful she looked asked her with tears in my eyes why she was acting the way she does to which she replied with a tone that could melt the devil's heart that she didn't know and was sorry. We packed up and went back home to the astonishment of all who saw us fight. Needless to say we made love that night after which she confessed she never knew I could hit her even after I was with her at the delivery room and declared no woman should be beaten by her man. She also owned up and apologised for pushing me to that point.

She also told me how a particular friend of hers who came in after the fight had told her not to have sex with me that night and all that.

The relationship lasted for a little longer without fights and she left while I was away for reasons still not clear to me, and looking back I regret that I ever let her pushing me to the point of hitting her but I still believe firmly that she deserved it.

@OP: I didn't write this story, you did and likely without any coercion. Firstly, stop lying! You didn't "hit" her, you BEAT her up, gave her knockout blows multiple times. This blatant lie is enough for me to reason that girl isn't the "rebel" you depict her to be. Until her side of the story is known, yours remains unbelievable, questionable and very doubtful. From your story, all I see is a man looking for fools to massage your ego, and desparately seeking public acceptance to justify your barbaric act. Even if it's assumed she is as guilty as you claim, still it doesn't justify your reckless behavior. The energy you used in making this narrative would have been better off used to pacify your victim. And clearly you don't "regret" beating her. If you truly regretted it, you would be speaking with shame and remorse, and not with the arrogance you're displaying that will encourage others like you feel good with themselves beating up girls anyhow they like. Every right thinking individual will denounce your actions. We all should SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Go find a man your size if you want to test your boxing skills, or you can come spar with an alpha male like me. I'll be glad to knock you out for free angry

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by NemzySeries(m): 8:12am On Mar 01, 2015
Ladies are jst sumfin else..weneva d issue of physical abuse in a relationship or marriage cums up dey all feel d man is a beast,demon,devil's cousin and all dat but dey all fail to understand dat everyman has a LIMIT u can stretch him to and datz wat d lady failed to understand and i bliv she wuz misled by her fellow goose........av neva touched a lady ma whole life and i dunt wish or pray to but honestly d guy tried bkos if na me i 4 don use petrol and fire turn her to burnt offering or living sacrifice.....happy sunday and happy New month

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

This is whr d issue of selfcontrol comes in,women will always be women.
Ladies r not meant to be trampled upon but be cared for.
at ds juncture...i quit
And men will always be men so??the fact is that both the OP and the lady in question both caused it,the lady verbally abused him and he physically abused her...they both have fault so stop putting more of the blame on the guy because no one has the monopoly for violence.....NEXT!!!!,am not supporting domestic violence but what am saying is that both men and women are guilty of domestic violence and so do unto others what you would love others do unto you......when the lady is abusing the guy they will keep quiet and tell the guy to hold on even when the guy is already dead inside his body but when the guy abuse the lady back you start saying "oh she is a woman"women will always be women bla bla bla,....**angrily tears his boxers and scream "good morning miss yinka"grin

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by GentleToks(m): 8:13am On Mar 01, 2015
Pls and pls @all, don't ever believe that marriage should be managed like a secular companies. You all deserve the best after going thru that stressful primary education to tertiary institutions; searched for jobs in labour market for months and eventually got one. Pls don't entertain their idea of managing a wife, you all deserve the best and go for the best.

The least ting you deserve after stressful day at work is peaceful home but if you allow a bad lady to cajole u into marriage under d pretence of "Bride price", hmmm!!! I pity u and unborn children who ll grow up to see a miserable life.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 8:13am On Mar 01, 2015
zeb04:
you sound like a child undecided
Take your drugs next time and check with your handler before you contribute in a public forum.

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by zeb04(f): 8:13am On Mar 01, 2015
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by zeb04(f): 8:15am On Mar 01, 2015
dinachi:

I will take my drugs next time and check with my handler before i contribute in a public forum.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 01, 2015
fairygeh:
Women,women,women,when are we ever going to learn to keep our mouth shut,i am also guilty of this tho,but I know where to draw the line.
Allowing friends destroy our
relationships,,friends who do not have what you have and secretly hope u become like them,single and frustrated.
That's why I don't have many friends and my fiance is very happy about that, the moment you have many friends and let friends come and interfere in ur relationship and give u any advise,thats the starting point of having marital problems.

Let's think about it,friends go a long way in destroying a seemingly good relationship, you tell your friend your husband comes in late, she tells you to also do same,fight with him,dont take it easy with him and u stup1dly listen to her not knowing her own hubby that's if she has one doesn't even come home for three days.
You tell ur friends ur husband is cheating on you she advises u to also cheat on him as what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
You tell ur friends all your secret,not knowing she will help you turn it to a nation wide news.
You tell ur friends ur husband doesn't give you enough money,she tells you to collect money from him o as other women have been drilling ur husband outside,u mumuingly follow her advise not knowing she's the bread winner in her own house ,her husband drops nothing.
The list is endless
The op' lady destroyed her marriage herself and I am very sure her so called friends are happy now.

Tell her to discard such useless friends and she would say you are possessive and controlling.

I have seen countless times when friends where hitting on their friends bf and would try as much as possible to detroy such relationship by givig bad advice but most ladies are just gullible and would continue feeding on such till things go cabut.

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 8:19am On Mar 01, 2015
zeb04:
I need to take my drugs and check with my handler before coming out in a public forum
No be only that one. You sound like a curse! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by zeb04(f): 8:20am On Mar 01, 2015
dinachi:

No be only that one. I sound like a curse! grin grin grin
I am tired of your games. Pls kindly stop the mentions.

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by GentleToks(m): 8:21am On Mar 01, 2015
Redlips22:
It's very important..

Best of luck..

Lol!!!! I pity people with this mentality of bride price. A bride price ll never change a bad lady to a good wife. Have you asked yourself why marriages are failing at alarming rate despite the fact that bride prices have been paid?

Marriage are failingly and falling as result of silly things that are deemed to be important which are not. If you find a good lady who is in love with you without hiding her attitude while you are dating, bride price become d least thing in her mind, all she would be looking for is your happiness.

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 8:22am On Mar 01, 2015
zeb04:
I still sound like a curse!
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by LAGATA(m): 8:24am On Mar 01, 2015
@op, are we neighbours? had the same bitter experience last night. We have bn married for Seven years and i have never imagined i cld ever raise my hands on my woman. No matter to what extent she provokes me, i still tru find a peaceful way of resolving issues. Mine is even a bit challenging coz of cultural differences (am yoruba and shes hausa). The past seven years has bn so challenging. we have lost 2 innocent kids so u can imagine the frustration and challenges. What is it abt our women being 'misled' by their unmarried and divorced friends?
The height of provocation was ystday. Imagine my woman exchanging luv msgs wt an unknown man. Confronted her wt all the proofs bt she was still denying to the extent of creating a fight. Had to land her a slap on her face. So sad i have never done such. Realising i shldnt have done that and controlled myself, spent the whole night pleading wt her to forgive me for my actions and not even wt wat was on ground. Even wt the sleeping pills i swallowed, i jst cldnt slp. Rather i was feeling so bad and full of regets for raising my hand on her.... To all the ladies out there (single and married), pls forgive us. Appologies too for the long gist

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 8:25am On Mar 01, 2015
dinachi:

grin grin grin

I was actually trying to get you to reason with me. I mean no harm. I just want you ladies to try and be fair in you observations. That's all.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by boik(m): 8:27am On Mar 01, 2015
Op you gave her some blows because she smashed your phone on the ground? I'd be disappointed in you if I knew you.
Inasmuch as there's NO REASON whatsoever to hit your female partner, this your own reason is very pathetic.
If your baby or little child or mum smashes your phone on the ground would you give them some blows too?
A phone you could even misplace or could get spoilt and no blows would be given to anybody.
The good side of your post is that you've come to realize you were wrong and regret it. Please don't try to console yourself by saying she deserved it. Just be sorry and never repeat that again... Its beastly!

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Moana(f): 8:27am On Mar 01, 2015
ollah1:

You know that's not possible
well i guess we will never know the reason why she would get angry with him then
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by charismaticdave(m): 8:29am On Mar 01, 2015
mcdokwe:
I read a lot about how men who hit their partners are nothing but beasts, I nearly joined the bandwagon of accusers because I couldn't fathom how uncontrollable one's temper could be as to turn one's partner to a punching bag.

Don't get me wrong, I deeply regret I ever hit her, unfortunately that is one reason that apparently hold water as a reason for leaving even though she never gets to tell the whole story.

She had been a very good girl, and even till date, the only girl I have lost myself in love to. Yes, I have been a broke ass nigga and thankfully she could be a low maintenance lady.

She once told me how some of her stupid friends asked if I have hit her before obviously looking for shortfalls to convince her she shouldn't be dating me and how she proudly told them I hadn't for once.

In fairness to the truth, I learnt a lot from her and having her taught me how to treat my sister who was her age better.
At a point in her life, she had no genuine friend and would always moan to me how bad some friend or the other treated her and how she wasn't interested in their friendship anymore and I had to constantly remind her that people are different and so with their motives, I always encouraged her to try to understand such motives before writing them off.
I literally became her only friend and unfortunately shoved some people who could have been some sort of relief aside so much that we had just each other
Days became weeks and months and she conceived for me and a lot started changing about her. Maybe in her bid to feel acceptable, she got entangled with people she wrote completely off before, this wasn't a so much of a challenge because atleast she could whine less about them to me, her dress sense changed and she turned deaf ears to my appeal for explanation, I had to adapt to some of those challenges but unfortunately those friends became more valuable to her than myself even though we had a child coming and lived together, she shared less of her worries with me but would tell them even the minutest detail of our relationship which were frequently misrepresented maybe in a bid to gain sympathy which she eventually got. They explained my actions and inactions better than I could and she could go for days without talking to me so long as the meal was provides and the babies need met, she opted for a break anytime I told her of her upsetting attitude and the need to work on it, but would never tell me of her own misgivings towards me even when I plead so I could work on myself too, but would rather discuss unthinkable issues with her friends.

Fast forward to that particular day, a lady who I encouraged her to make friends with because of her distress and the feeling we could be of help to sent a text to her sim which happened to be on my phone saying she needs to know when I left the house so she could come over and I was wth! This is some one I brought in, someone whose coming means she is to fend from my toil, and I asked what it could be that I did that should warrant such. I sent her a text telling her never to bother coming anymore as I wasn't leaving the house that day anymore. She called her back and asked her only God knows what and my lady went up in frenzy insulting me not minding that a third party was there.
Minutes later the other girl stopped by to apologise stating that I misunderstood her text but my girlfriend continued the insult asking why she should bother to explain or apologise. After a while every other person left and she became apologetically cosy, well I shrugged her off knowing her being apologetic doesn't stop her from insulting me the next minute if she felt like, and true to my prediction, even while she was still being sorry, her words turned from being apologetic to outright insult, calling me unprintable names and how I am a hopeless orphan (I lost my dad the previous year and my mum is still very much alive and she is so lettered and knows what an orphan means) well I said something too of her family because I was hurt but could never match her with words and I made to leave the house in that fit of anger. But she locked the door and wouldn't let me. She turned apologetic again and then insulting, in that state all I could do was pity her because I couldn't imagine how someone could be so unstable, I was visibly frustrated and made to leave the house which she wouldn't have either and I had to forcefully remove her from the way. She came back hard on my, making for anything. That could be converted into a weapon, thankfully I was stronger and made her efforts futile. I pinned her to the ground with the intention to make her realise I am stronger than our love sessions where I played weak to let her have an upper hand so she could give up already, but the moment I released her a bit, she reached for my phone and smashed it on the floor repeatedly, I regrettably gave her some blows and because I didn't want it to continue, opened the door so a neighbour could come in a stop the fight. I later stormed out with the child and headed for a family who had rendered enough care to us and she later found her way there, I expected her to behave more in their presence but that was to wishful of me and unfortunately the ladies couldn't stop me as I gave her even deadlier blows but mehn, she never really got enough.

She was later forced into one of the rooms in the apartment and locked up with the baby.
After a while I walked to that point seeing how pitiful she looked asked her with tears in my eyes why she was acting the way she does to which she replied with a tone that could melt the devil's heart that she didn't know and was sorry. We packed up and went back home to the astonishment of all who saw us fight. Needless to say we made love that night after which she confessed she never knew I could hit her even after I was with her at the delivery room and declared no woman should be beaten by her man. She also owned up and apologised for pushing me to that point.

She also told me how a particular friend of hers who came in after the fight had told her not to have sex with me that night and all that.

The relationship lasted for a little longer without fights and she left while I was away for reasons still not clear to me, and looking back I regret that I ever let her pushing me to the point of hitting her but I still believe firmly that she deserved it.

After reading your story, am sure the lady truly deserve it. I knew a lady then, anytime we had a misunderstanding , she beats and slapsme 11 times , and she did it for 6 months, when I striked back, some people just called me a beast, if am a beast, then what was she?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.